Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturday Night Special

"Amanda wants to have another session in Max's playroom."

7
4 Comments 4
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Saturday night could not come soon enough for Amanda. For three weeks, she wanted to return to Max's playroom. The experience there made her yearn to return. The thought of being a submissive aroused her. Max was a good man who Amanda wanted to dominate her.

Amanda and I finished supper and looked for something to do.

Max called me earlier and asked, "Would Amanda and I come over?"

I said, "Sure."

I did not tell Amanda. I knew she wanted a return trip to the playroom. Amanda was a wild woman in that room.

Amanda looked at me smiling, "Could we visit Max and Lenora?"

"Let me call and find out." I called and asked Max.

Max said, "Get over here now!"

I turned and told Amanda, "Okay." She smiled so broadly, I saw her hand go between her legs and she rubbed hard.

Amanda's panties were so wet. The thought of going back to Max's playroom caused wetness in her pussy. I put my hand on her panties, rubbed and she moaned, "Let's get over there. I am so horny tonight. I want cock and pussy."

I drove to Max's house quickly. I watched, as Amanda played in the car. She reached over and grabbed my cock. Her hand stroked my clothing covered cock, as I drove faster. Her other hand rubbed her pussy and felt her lips swell with arousal. A small orgasm caused her to moan loudly and she squeezed my cock.

They got to Max's and Amanda ran out of the car to the house. When Max opened the door, she pushed him aside and entered. Lenora stopped her. They calmed down and went to the playroom.

Amanda immediately stripped and assumed the submissive position in front of Max and me. Lenora was beside her in the same position. They sat naked on their legs with hands in their lap, eyes cast downward.

Amanda looked over at Lenora and sneered. She wanted to be the center of attention.

Max saw this, walked to her, pulled her up and spanked her ass.

I walked to Lenora, assisted her up and walked her to the wall. I turned her to face out in front of the St. Andrews Cross. I lifted her right hand up and secured it at shoulder height stretched out. I did the left next. I bent down and secured both her feet, spreading her legs wide apart.

Max played with Amanda teasing her with his hard cock and spanked her. Amanda felt good with his discipline, but wanted more.

Max pulled her over to the wall and said, "Pick your toy."

She selected a riding crop. Max gave it to her.

He said, "Pick another to use on Lenora."

She spied a big fat long strap-on cock with a second cock for her to use, while she fucked Lenora.

I was busy with Lenora. I teased her and prepared her for Amanda. I spanked her with my hand, as I put my fingers deep into her pussy. Her pussy filled with her wetness. Lenora screamed and moaned, as I rammed three fingers in and out of her pussy. I took my wet hand, spread her ass, stuck a remote controlled butt plug into her open ass hard and turned it on. She writhed on the wall. She begged to get down and suck my cock. I denied her that pleasure.

Max led Amanda over to Lenora. He told her that Lenora was a bad girl. She needed punishment. Amanda smiled and smacked the crop in her hand. She licked her lips in anticipation of inflicting pain on Lenora's helpless body.

Amanda remembered Lenora from her first visit. She wanted to teach her a lesson for the interruption she caused. She slowed the action of Max and me. Max assaulted her willing ass, while I thrust deeply in her pussy. Lenora took over me and rode my face. I licked her but she wanted my hand inside her. This interruption slowed my thrusts into Amanda. Now she would get her revenge.

As Amanda moved, the strap on swung around. The part of the strap-on inside her slid in and out. It aroused her pussy and focused her on Lenora. I turned Lenora around. Her soft pliable ass was to Amanda. She took the crop and rubbed it on Lenora. Lenora begged her to smack her ass. Amanda pulled back and smacked her once.

She screamed and moaned, "I want more PLEASE!"

The strap-on swung wildly. It drove Amanda wild. She continued smacking Lenora's cheeks, which were red and wiggled with each swat. Amanda hit Lenora's thighs and legs. She switched hands and finally stopped.

Amanda told Max, "Get Lenora down and bring her to the bed."

Amanda got some lotion and softly applied it to Lenora's red backside. She smeared it all over her ass. When Amanda was done, she roughly rolled Lenora over and spread her legs wide apart.

Amanda looked at Lenora's pussy. She wanted to taste her clit and lick her. Amanda lowered her face into Lenora's very hot wet pussy. Amanda was on her knees with her ass high in the air. The strap-on hung down and swung freely.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69



Max looked at Amanda's ass. His cock stood up straight. He wanted to fuck her ass.

Amanda nibbled Lenora's clit. Her hips bumped wildly against Amanda's face. She bit Lenora and she screamed. Her wetness increased and Amanda licked Lenora's pussy.

Max came up behind Amanda and slid two of his fingers under the strap-on to get at her wet hot throbbing pussy. He rubbed her wetness onto his fingers. He smeared it around and in her ass.

Amanda moaned and moved her hips, as he toyed with her. Max's fingers slid in and out of her ass. This drove her hips to move faster. He brought her to a quick orgasm. As he poked Amanda, she sucked and bit Lenora to a hard orgasm.

Max pulls his fingers out of her and she turned her head up. She had a disappointed look at him. He put his wet fingers in her mouth. She greedily sucked them and moaned. She saw his cock and looked scared at its size.

I get on the bed and Lenora grabbed my cock. She put her mouth on the head. She sucked on it like a baby on her mom's tit. I moaned and Lenora moaned too. I fucked her face hard and fast. She sucked hungrily on me. My cock went deeply into her throat and stopped, as she sucked it down.

Max pushed your head back into Lenora's wet pussy. He got close behind her and plunged his cock deep and hard in her waiting ass. As Max thrust deep inside her ass, she bit and sucked Lenora to several small orgasms. Lenora moaned, which caused me to move faster fucking her face.

Max pounded Amanda hard. She had three quick orgasms and built to a fourth. Max pulled almost out, only to thrust hard and deep. He stopped deep inside her, as he lets loose a strong hard spurt of cum. She had a hard orgasm.

I exploded deep in Lenora's throat, as she sucked me hungrily dry. Lenora pushed me out of her mouth, after I filled her. She saw Max spent, after he filled Amanda's ass with his spunk.

Amanda was on her knees, but still horny. Lenora saw the big strap-on. She grabbed it, stroked it, as if it were a real hard cock. As she stroked it, she clicked her lips and moved closer to Amanda. She covered Amanda's mouth with hers. She sucked hungrily on Amanda's lips and tongue.

Amanda sucked back. She wanted this woman's body badly. They were both hungry for each other. Lenora still held the big cock in her hand as she stroked harder and faster. Her breath came in gasps between kisses, as the women groped and felt each other.

Lenora screamed out, "FUCK ME Amanda, FUCK ME! I want your cock deep inside me tearing me apart. Ram it home inside me."

Amanda pushed Lenora down on the bed and spread her legs wide apart. She hovered over the gaping hot drenched waiting pussy with the strap on cock in her hand. Lenora raised her hips slowly, as Amanda inserted the tip and drove the cock completely inside the hungry woman. She pulled out and rammed in again. She repeated the driving pushes long hard and fast, continuing with no let up. These women hungered for each other. They wanted the ultimate release a hard orgasm would give. They pushed and thrust their bodies hard. The strap on cock smacked loudly as their hips slapped against each other. Moans and screams escaped their mouths.

Amanda pulled out completely. She rolled Lenora over, pulled Lenora's hips up and pushed her head into the pillow. Amanda pushed the strap on back deeply into Lenora's waiting pussy. Amanda felt her growing focus in her pussy, as her orgasm built. She held back for the right trigger.

Lenora bucked her hips and pussy, as she sought release. Amanda pulled out as far as she could but not leaving the hungry pussy. She wriggled her hips and felt the rolling sensation in her pussy. Amanda felt her orgasm start, before plunging back into Lenora to get her off too.

Amanda slid in and out in small jabs as the orgasm built and rolled through both women. Their orgasms united them in satisfying each other. Amanda grabbed Lenora's hips and held the woman tight against her.

Wave after wave of an orgasm flooded over both of them. They stayed that way, as the waves built and crashed several times. When the waves ebbed, both women fell on the bed completely and utterly spent and satisfied. They breathed hard, moaned with pleasure and mild pain from sore muscles.

Amanda pulled the strap-on out of Lenora and ripped it off her body. Her pussy still throbbed with her last orgasm. What she wanted now was me to hold and caress her. She crawled up to me and nestled closely in my arms purring happily.

Lenora crawled to Max and wrapped around him tightly, as her orgasms continued. She looked at him smiling and kissed him hard.

Both couples spent the next few hours just cuddling and recovering from an intense Saturday night special.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments