Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Self Restraint - Drew's Story

"Valerie finds a way to crank her sex life with her husband Drew up to the next level."

19
6 Comments 6
5.1k Views 5.1k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is Drew's perspective on the events of the evening. Be sure to check out the story from Val's perspective, written by kit_kat."

Another motherfucking red light, just as I approach the intersection. I'm not speeding, well, not too much, but I sure am anxious to get home. A lot of guys I just left at the office have made excuses to stay late, citing a less-than stellar home life as the reason for wanting to spend as much time away as possible.

But not me. Not tonight. Not after receiving those text messages from Valerie not too long ago, the ones that made me turn my phone and look over my shoulder to make sure no one was peeking. No, they weren't nudie pics, but they sure got something stirring in my pants.

“I’ve been shopping” was the caption of the first one, with a pic of one of those sex shops that sells lingerie and playwear and adult toys and novelties.

“What did you buy?” was my reply. I wanted to know also whether it was for me, or for her, or a little of both.

After probably the longest ten minutes of my week, the reply came back. “Something that is silky smooth and works one into a frenzy.” My cock sure got worked into a frenzy as I imagined her in a little see-through nightie, maybe even cup-less to show her bare breasts, short enough at the hem to reveal her tight little butt cheeks and the glorious bush I adored so much.

“Pics, or I won't believe it,” I replied.

No answer.

“What color?” I hoped black. No, pink. No, Black and pink – black lace with pink trim, or bows. But lace isn't silky smooth, so maybe just sheer. Or maybe it wasn't a nightie at all. Stockings? If she only knew what it does to me to see a woman wearing only stockings, heels, and a smile! I made a mental note to tell her, in case I hadn't mentioned it before.

“Hurry home to find out,” finally came the agonizing reply.

So here I sit in traffic, feeling annoyed at the disruption, but lucky to be likely the only one in my office eager to get home. It was early enough that after maybe an initial frenzied fuck, we'd settle down for some relaxing time during the evening and have a second more sensual lovemaking session later at night.

I start to daydream about her coming in wearing the frenzy-inducing silky whatever-it-is and straddling me with her titties in my face, offering them for me to suckle.

A few months ago, that would have been a wild fantasy, but lately, hey, it could actually happen. After some years of marriage and falling into a rut, we've made an effort to spice things up a bit the last few months, sharing fantasies, having sex in the kitchen, and even the back yard once.

A month or so ago, we decided to watch an erotic move – not porn, but one of those “TV-MA” thriller type movies all the streaming services offer nowadays. The leading couple pushed all the stuff out of the way on the kitchen table, including a place setting and a vase of flowers, some of it crashing to the floor as the guy plonked his woman up on the table and started thrusting into her. I was a little embarrassed to see such a thing with Val, but she actually giggled and told me she'd always thought of doing that.

“You'd be pissed at spilling your coffee and breaking your favorite mug,” I scoffed. “Plus, you'd hate having to clean all that up! But I'd try to make the sex worth it!” But I did intentionally file this information away in the “save for later” part of my brain. I made the bold move to buy a cheap vase and flowers from a thrift store on the way home from work a few days later, the day she had a meeting that ran late, and set up the kitchen table with the vase and some of our plastic plates, bowls, and cutlery. With the lights turned down low, I believe Val actually thought it was some kind of special dinner, but caught on quickly enough when I grabbed her, picked her up, and headed for the table. Fortunately, she's petite enough that I was able to almost throw her on the table, and all that (fortunately unbreakable!) stuff sure went flying, I fucked her silly, almost comically, but it was just the kind of wild, playful thing we needed to keep up our adventures.

Plus, she told me that height and position allowed for my cock to probe some places inside her that she didn't know existed, so I have plans to do it again for breakfast one weekend!

The blowjob in the car while diving home from shopping about a week ago was another level entirely, and yes, of course I returned the favor by giving her a good (I hope) pussy licking as soon as we charged through our front door when we got home!

Recalling that mobile blowjob has me rock hard right here in the car, the scene of the crime so to speak. It's all I can do to keep from pulling it out right now and stroking, it, but I manage to resist the urge. So, I creep toward home, eager to see and experience whatever is it that Val has for tonight.

Finally, the traffic sweeps me along and eventually thins out enough to let me get home. My tires actually squeal as I pull into the driveway! I plow through the front door, hoping to have Val come jump on me instantly, but then I calm down a bit (a second too late, just after the door leaves my hand and closes with a slam), telling myself to play it cool and let her reveal whatever the surprise is in her own timing.

The house is eerily quiet. I'm sure Valerie is home, as she hasn't given any indication of going anywhere after her provocative text messages. Maybe she's getting things ready in the bedroom, or surprising me with a welcome-home shower? So, I just drop my keys and computer bag and head down the hallway.

A curious sign is taped to the wall: a woman's lips with a finger up to them, “shhhhh!” captioned below. Oh, shit, I think to myself, I hope she's not feeling sick or something. Am I too late? Did I take too long to get home? It wasn't my fault!

The bedroom door frame has another sign – the same as the other one. And this time I notice: the lips are overtly sexy lipstick-red, not just a plain mouth. Since the sign is only wanting me to remain silent, not stay out, I quietly open the door and peek inside.

I almost let out a yelp at the sight I'm greeted with. Even though it's fairly dark in here, I can clearly see Valerie lying spread-eagle on the bed, face up, a blindfold over her eyes but otherwise completely naked! Her ankles are tied with what look like colored scarves, apart, feet near the corners of the bed, and her arms are extended above her head, held in place by the same kind of restraints around her wrists as well. I stare for a minute, watching as her rib cage gently expands and contracts, breasts stretched taut, rising and falling slightly with her breathing. I approach her silently, looking down at her naked body. I love her glorious bush, but it's much different now. Still as glorious as ever, but she's trimmed it into a sexy little patch for me, which for this erotic display is actually the perfect adornment for the shaved pussy slit that's peeking out from under it.

How in the fuck did she get like this? I ask myself. I guess it's possible that she tied herself up, but the thought flashes through my mind that maybe she had an assistant. I glance around the room and peek into the bathroom and closet, half hoping to find one of her hot friends dressed in a skimpy leather outfit hiding out. Or, you know how the furniture and electronics stores have setup, installation, and at-home diagnostics and repair services? Maybe the sex shop has an extra revenue stream, providing bondage services. It really is just me and Val here now, but I'm not complaining. I hover over her silently, wondering what to touch first, and with what. I set my phone down on the dresser, pushing the thought of taking a few pictures out of my mind.

I hold back the urge to just attack Valerie's tits, or to go straight for her pussy, so I sit on the edge of the bed, near her but not touching her yet, to let her know I'm here.

I decide to plant a light kiss on her tummy above her navel and kiss a few inches up and down from there.

She squirms slightly, but I try to be firm so as not to tickle her too much. After a few kisses, I pause for a bit and then move up her body. Avoiding her breasts, I kiss a shoulder and run my tongue up her collar bone to her neck. I then repeat on the other side.

As silently as I can, I move down to the foot of the bed, removing my shoes and socks, then my shirt. Leaning over, I kiss and tongue the inside of her calf for a minute, then move up above her knee and lick one firm, slow, wet lick up her thigh. I can only kiss up and down a bit without having to brace myself, so I plant my hands on either side of her to lean up further, kissing and licking back and forth as I go up and down, teasing close enough to her pussy to make her want it, wanting to continue up to drag my tongue through her enticing pussy slit and trimmed pubic hair, but I forbid myself for now.

I sneak up to her face, standing beside her, bending over her face, eyeing her tits but resisting the urge to go there just yet. Planting kisses first on her forehead and then on her cheeks, I sense her mouth starting to open, perhaps to say something. I can't have that, so I crush my mouth into hers, grabbing her bottom lip with mine. Our tongues find each other for a minute of increasingly hot French kissing.

When I break it off, I become aware that my dick is becoming an uncomfortable boner, so I quietly take off my pants and boxers to set it free.

I leave Valerie there alone for a bit, deciding where to go from here and wondering what's going through her head as she waits for the next touch. Besides, I'm standing at the foot of the bed, stroking my dick into a raging hard-on, half thinking about shooting my load all over her right now.

I finally lean over with my hands on the bed and kiss her thigh – the one I haven't paid attention to yet – using plenty of tongue.

As I pause again, her breasts sink with the loss of air under them as she lets out a sigh, so I quickly clamp my hand over her mouth to quiet her. I then proceed to move to above her head and kiss a wrist, arm, and down to her shoulder and collarbone. I set one arm across her and perch my weight on the bed beside her.

I move my fingers away from her mouth and place my lips on hers, lightly at first, but the tenderness doesn't last long. Valerie open-mouth kisses me aggressively, and I probe her mouth with my tongue too, teasing her lips with my teeth from time to time, gliding my fingers over them as well.

I gradually offer her more of my finger, then a second, until she's teasing them with her tongue and sucking on them. Just as she's getting into it, I pull away and climb off the bed, unable to resist straddling her fully now.

After as much of a pause as I can stand, which is really probably only thirty seconds, I climb over her legs again. I want to bury my face in Valerie's delicious-looking bare pussy slit, now visibly damp and fragrant with her arousal, but I force myself to hold off yet again, kissing down her tummy to the reduced patch of pubic hair, then back up again, cruising slowly past her tempting breasts, slowing to taste in between them.

I reposition myself higher, slurping on her neck and ears, breathing more heavily now just because I'm so fucking turned on with a willing naked woman, my woman, completely at my mercy. My lips and tongue meet hers, and I have to pull back in order to keep her from biting my lip. Just tongue-teases for you now, naughty minx!

When she feels like she's behaving herself again, I go back in for more, lips and tongue gliding over hers for another minute.

I lie fully on her, but not with all my weight, straddling her with my nakedness, my full erection pinned between our bodies. As she increases the passion of her kisses, I rub my dick on her, masturbating on her soft thighs and stomach.

Suddenly, I spy a sex toy on the dresser beside the bed: a pink rabbit-style dildo, certainly the vibrating kind judging by the buttons at the base. I would have sworn that she didn't own this kind of thing secretly, so she must have bought it for tonight. I grin, holding back a laugh as I realize how far off I'd been in deciphering her text messages. This dildo isn't the ribbed, studded, menacing-looking kind I think of when vibrators come to mind, but its texture is “silky smooth!” I have time to contemplate exactly how I'll work her “into a frenzy” as I continue to pump my dick on her stomach. So, no silky stockings or nightie, but this is much better! I have to stop after barely half a minute; otherwise, I'm going to pop, and I can't have that yet.

Rising to my knees, still straddling her, my boner hovers above her titties. Now seems like the right time to give them some attention, so I lay my fingers on the outsides of them, slowly and gently massaging inward, pushing the small mounds toward each other and together and then releasing them, letting them spring back into place several times. She squirms and shudders, but doesn't make a sound, as I tease her nipples, brushing around them, gliding my fingers over them, feeling them getting stiffer. I eventually pinch them and pull on them lightly, watching her face as she reacts.

I scoot up and rub my dick on her flattened tits, pushing the head into the soft flesh, wiping it around. Propping myself up on one foot, I get above her chest and point my cock down, massaging her hard nipples with my dick head, smearing a light coating of my oozing precum on them.

Back on both knees straddling her chest, I push one tit inward, then the other, masturbating in the smooth valley, feeling her writhing under me. I flick her nipples a few times, then tweak them, oops, harder than I intended, before climbing off again.

Up on both feet now, I position myself above her head and begin to rub my dick up and down her arms and in her hair, some of which catches in my fingers.

Propping myself against the wall, I tease her hands and fingers with my dick until she grabs it. Even though her wrists are bound with the silky restraints, she's able to hold on tightly, concerning me a bit. She is liking this, isn't she? She hasn't made a sound, so she surely isn't going to try to hurt me, just playing rough, I suppose. She pinches my dick head hard and digs and scrapes her nails into my shaft. Getting my balls groped makes me jump and squirm and break free.

But I like the sexy cock play enough that I go back in for another round. Some of her moves almost hurt, like when she scrapes again and swats and squeezes my balls, but I hang in there. My wife has got to have her fun too, right?

I climb off and let her lie there for another agonizing minute before touching her some more. This time, both hands and my mouth alternately caress her sporadically around her calves, then thighs, as I go ever so close to her pubic region, but not directly touching her pussy quite yet, even though I see her knees open wider to try to entice me there. My mouth swipes at the edges of her trimmed pubic hair on the way up to her tummy again.

If her widening thighs are luring me in between them, the intoxicating musky, womanly scent of those freshly-shaved, glistening, slightly-parted pussy lips is even more tempting. But I fight the urge. I will taste her soon enough, but I want to see how long I can hold out.

I kiss up past her hips, tummy, and ribs, up to her arms, hands, face, and mouth... and this time, moving back down and including her breasts in my mouth's journey. Especially on her titties, I get things a little sloppy with my tongue, as I slobber a bit and slurp around the soft flesh. My tongue traces patterns on her chest while my fingers mimic those movements on her inner thigh.

I nibble and bite gently at her nipples while still caressing her thigh. I swear I can feel the heat radiating from her sex, begging me to dig my fingers inside, but I hold back for now. I add a bit to the wetness on Valerie's tits, making it a point not to hold back the moisture as I swirl and glide and flick my tongue over and around those hard nipples.

My dick is yearning for some more action, so I rub it on various body parts that I can reach with it: humping her thigh, scooting up and rubbing it on her tits, and climbing up above her again to glide it up and down her arms.

And it's time to let her face have it too, so I wipe it across her forehead and cheeks and nose and lips. After feeling Valerie's mouth caress my now-throbbing cock for a minute, I point it right into her lips. She takes the cue, beginning to kiss and lick as I tease. Slowly, I push the head in, then more and more shaft, as she slurps and sucks wetly. I gather up some of her hair, winding it around my fingers and holding it there for a bit before pulling on it, trying to shock her with a little more kinkiness without being too rough.

SamanthaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaC

As my dick alternately disappears inside her mouth and bumps against the outside, she periodically gets more aggressive, biting the shaft and head, almost too hard a couple of times, and holding it firmly in her teeth for a while as it's inside, her tongue attacking the underside of my glans.

As I'm fucking Valerie's mouth, clenching a fistful of her hair, I turn sideways a bit to reach behind me to palm a tit, pumping my dick in and out of her mouth while I squeeze it and pull on the stiff nipple. Maybe deepthroating is something we can try before long, but while she's tied up isn't the right time to force the issue. I'm horny as fuck right now, doing things to my wife I've only fantasized about, but I love her, maybe more than ever now, so I'm not going to intentionally hurt or abuse her.

I have to force myself to climb off her to keep myself from cumming in her mouth. I want to so badly, but now would be way too soon.

So, after another pause with light touches and kisses on various body parts, I return my attention to her thighs. Looking up at her inviting slit adorned by the trimmed pubic hair, and breathing in the womanly aroma, I just can't resist any longer. I have to get some pussy!

Valerie's body lurches and she almost squeals when my fingers meet her puffy bare labia. After I glide my fingers up and down for a minute, she settles down, getting comfortable with my touches. I part her pussy lips and squish my fingers inside, massaging the warm wet slick inner folds. It's so wet that I see her juices pool around my fingers as I rub her opening up and down. When I push two fingers in, she takes them easily, and for a minute I close my eyes, licking her stomach while I dig deep, feeling all around inside her cunt. I swear she's opening her thighs wider, so I go in deeper and curl my fingers, hoping to hit some hidden pleasure zones.

Mesmerized by this new look of the pussy I've known for many years, I run my hand over her sparse muff, raking my fingertips through the short hairs, trying to grasp them between my fingers. Then I sink my fingers back inside of her, three fingers deep at times and a lone finger massaging her clit at others, stroking her pussy lips at times and gaping her vagina open at others. I do my best to pleasure her for a while, listening to her struggle, not quite able to keep her soft moans and sighs completely quiet.

My fingers are smeared with her creamy excretions, so I wipe them on her pubic mound, leaving a small string of goo in her hairy patch.

Climbing in between her legs, kneeling with mine as far apart as I can, under her thighs, I stroke my cock with my slick fingers and position the head against her slit. I want to plunge right in, but I force myself to tease for a minute, poking at the opening and rubbing up and down. I lean forward, and can almost feel my dick being sucked in, watching the head disappear in between her puffy labia. Tip fucking her only lasts for so long; soon, I'm pumping more and more shaft inside, reveling at the snug warmth of my wife's extremely wet welcoming cunt.

I close my eyes and gyrate my hips as slowly as I can, but I'm trembling and jerking, half because of the discomfort of my position and half from the uncontrollable horniness that's begging me to just pound the fuck out of her. Doubled over her now, I'm able to get my mouth to her chest and kiss a nipple, then go wild on it, then the other, sucking them firmly, even scraping them with my teeth, while I fuck her pussy with faster strokes. I let her have it hard, but only for less than a minute before I have to pull out to keep from cumming.

Backing out from under her legs, I use my thumbs on her pussy while kissing all over her stomach.

After climbing off her, I need to wait for another minute while my dick calms down. But then I decide it's a good time for our new sex toy's inaugural run. That way she can get fucked and I don't have to stop every 30 seconds to keep from blowing my load. That's what these things are for, aren't they? Between couples, at least. So, I grab the toy and climb up to straddle Valerie's thigh to distract her. The dildo is indeed a vibrating one, the ears on the prong sticking out of it perked up and ready to stimulate her clitoris. I don't want to tip her off by making her suck on it, and her pussy is so creamy and wet that she doesn't need any artificial lubrication, so I decide just to use it as-is. After rubbing my dick on her thigh for a minute, I place the tip of the vibrator right on her pussy slit. Continuing to rub and tap my dick on her leg, I glide the dildo up and down her slit with firmer and firmer pressure, though it doesn't take much to begin the penetration.

Once I've squished the tip of the dildo around in her pussy for a minute and am satisfied that it's wet enough, I begin to push more of it inside. It goes in rather easily, so I can probe her deeply before too long. Watching the exotic display of the dildo insertion while Valerie squirms as I pump my dick on her thigh, I'm getting close to orgasm yet again just by dry humping her leg, so I climb off and just go with the dildo. Face-down by her crotch now, I watch closely as the toy's shaft slides in and out of Valerie's juicy cunt, the experience made even more exciting by the sexy squishy sounds. I click the vibration to the lowest level and enjoy the response her squirming body gives. Two clicks higher and she's doing her best to full-on fuck the toy, the prong nudging the clit peeking out of her fuzzy patch. Oh, shit! Maybe she's squirming at the sensitivity, trying to move away? If so, she's quite a trooper for keeping quiet, and I reward her by cranking the volume down a notch and try to stimulate her labia instead of her clit. I have the hottest, most explicit close-up view of my wife's gushing girl parts as I have ever had, and must remember to thank her many times for the new toy, which is as much for me as it is for her!

After a while, including some periods without vibration, and with teasing withdrawals and re-insertions, I've got the vibrator up a couple of notches, as much as Val can stand, plowing her vagina with it while the rabbit ears are happily buzzing away at her clit and pussy lips. I can only assume she's loving it, because even though she's bucking and writhing wildly and gasping, I figure any word would be a safe word at this point, but she hasn't said anything yet. I decide to be a tease, pulling it out and turning it off all at once.

I can tell this frustrates her, but she still doesn't say anything. After a teasing few seconds of nothing, I get back to it, and it doesn't take long for me to toy-fuck her deeply once again. This time, though, I suck and lick on the breast that's nearest me, tonguing and nibbling on the hard nipple as I slowly crank down the vibrator notch by notch, till it's off and I dislodge it gently.

I can't take full advantage of Valerie offering herself to me like this, nor express my gratitude fully, without eating her pussy, can I? So, I lower my head between her legs and start in on it, licking up and down the smooth slit for a minute before spreading her pussy lips open and wiggling my tongue inside. I'm a big fan of a glorious natural bush, but the sight and feeling of those bare pussy lips that she's prepared for this occasion makes this doubly erotic and exciting right now. I feel her breathing become more erratic and her gyrations more forceful as I alternately dig my tongue at her vaginal opening and slurp at her clit. Inserting the dildo deep into her tunnel, turned so that the ears are away from my mouth, the vibrations take care of the inside while my lips and tongue take care of the outside. The way she's acting, she's encouraging me to continue. I think about pulling away as a torturous tease, but I decide I can't do that to her.

As I increase the intensity of my oral assault, I pull the dildo out of Valerie's cunt, clicking it two speeds higher and using the shaft and head that are slick with her lubrication as a massager for her titties. Wiping her creamy girl juice around her jiggling mounds and buzzing the nipples with the tip, I try to give her every erotic sensation I can to accompany the pussy eating. I feel her shake and sway her hips more, so I think she's almost at her climax. I'd definitely be proud of myself, and I'm sure she'd adore me even more if I brought her off this way, so I keep after it.

Valerie's gasping and trembling tells me that my sustained clit licking and sucking and titty buzzing is getting results. I grind my tongue up into her clit for a minute before slowing to a deliberate circular licking, and she is now rhythmically moving her hips up and down, not begging for more like she was a minute ago.

Tonguing her vaginal opening, I feel a slow gush of fluid, and pulling away slightly for a look, a gooey blob breaks free from my cheek and sticks to her thigh, joining a smear of creamy substance extending from her pulsing hole. Whoa, I tell myself as I drool on her trimmed muff and kiss her pussy lips, I just made Valerie fucking cum in my mouth!

Having slowed the vibrator down, I swirl it in gentle circles for a minute before pulling it away. I climb off the bed and leave Valerie there momentarily, admiring the sight of her naked body.

I can't keep my hands and mouth off her for long, kissing her wet muff and stomach and up to her titties while climbing in between her legs again. I run my fingers up from her perineum to her clit, loving the feeling of all the warm slick juices I'm gathering. Positioning myself for penetration, I tap my dick on her pubic mound a few times, then lube up my cock with her cum, wanking myself at her opening to make sure I'm fully stiff. I wipe the tip of the dildo up her dripping slit, almost surprised to see it gather as much slimy residue as my fingers did. Pushing my hips forward, I insert the tip of my cock into the crevice between her puffy pussy lips, and it sinks in easily. She opens her legs slightly as I push deeper, and soon I'm probing almost balls-deep, increasing the tempo.

I click on the well-lubricated sex toy to slow speed, pressing it against Valerie's clit while I fuck her, providing some post-orgasm clitoral stimulation.

Then I lean further forward, moving the vibrator to her tits to massage them with the head and shaft and ears while I pound her cunt roughly with the hardest erection I've ever had.

I can't stand it, and I can't control myself, ramming her twat while vigorously sucking on a mouthful of tit – a tit that tastes and smells like pussy now that I've smeared her girl juice on it. I wish I could announce it out loud, but I obey her signs' request for silence, telling her with my mind, oh, fuck, I'm going to cum all over you! With long, powerful thrusts, the entire length of the shaft of my cock is getting squeezed delightfully by the clenching muscles deep inside her warm cozy tunnel.

I pull out and straddle my wife, shakily, much less smoothly and more clumsily than I imagined in my head, trying to replace my cock with the still-buzzing vibrator. I stroke my cock, more to keep it in place than to bring myself off, because I'm starting to spew already, abandoning the vibrator, switching it off and just leaving it between her legs. I feel my balls explode, sending their contents through my shaft in powerful bursts. I decorate her jiggling tits and the cleavage between them with several large deposits of my thick white sperm, rubbing the oozing tip of my cock right into one of her stiff nipples to coat it completely. I can't help but let out a couple of low, slow grunts, but do my best to keep my mouth shut, exhaling loudly through my nose.

I close my eyes, legs trembling, gasping erratically, feeling my spasming dick glide around on Valerie's warm smooth, slick skin.

When my muscle control returns to normal, I scoot back, straddling her thighs now and flicking my dick, watching it drip blobs of cum into her trimmed pussy hair. Then I tap the head of my cock right on her clit, rubbing it around to glaze the firm bud with my remaining wetness.

I click the vibrator onto its lowest setting, inserting it up Valerie's pussy again until the little ears do their little happy dance around her labia. I think she'd probably cry out and pull the bedposts out if I dared touch her just-climaxed clit, so I try to avoid that while the last of my cum drizzles out and decorates her thigh. Turning it off and withdrawing it, I rub the toy around on her tits again, twisting it and gathering some of my mess onto it. Dipping it into the pool of jizz on her chest, I manage to scoop some up so that it flows down the shaft as I hold it upright.

Climbing off after I'm pretty sure I emptied myself completely on her, I wait a few seconds, then squeeze my dick head to coax out some more semen onto my fingers and apply it to her lips. She runs her tongue over them, licking it up. Then after a few more seconds, I hold the dildo tip down right above her face and touch her lips with it, watching my cum flow down. She kisses the tip and tries to suck it, but I pull it back, waiting for the blob to begin to drip off before feeding it to her again. Then she takes more and more into her mouth, sucking the mixture of my cum and her pussy juice off.

I stand up and admire the mess I made: Valerie's juicy cunt with my cum drizzled into her trimmed muff and the string of goo stuck on her thigh; the puddle of jizz between her tits, one stiff nipple glazed with a thick blob of semen, the thick cocktail of bodily fluids slowly sliding off her chest. I place the dildo on her, tip pointed up between her titties, and I see that my dick leaked some more and made a wet spot beside her.

My eyes scan up and down her ruined naked body, almost feeling sorry for her that she's held firm by the restraints, but I have a feeling that the bonds added to her erotic pleasure. After all, she did this to herself, so she had to consider what the end result would be.

Neither she nor I have said a word, the only sounds coming when one of us couldn't completely hold back grunts and groans. Spying my phone where I left it on the dresser, the unseemly idea of taking pictures enters my head again. I can't help myself. If Valerie really wants me to delete them, I can always do that, but I just have to capture this moment just in case! I see her squirm, but she still says nothing, at each of the four ka-chicks. I slowly back out of the bedroom, headed toward the living room, leaving her there to wonder how long it will be before I come back.

An idea comes to me. Rather than just go back in and untie her, I can give her a more gentle, erotic sensation to contrast with the rough, kinky time we just had. In the kitchen, I start running the water, the handle pushed to the warm side, while I look for something to wipe Valerie with. I settle on a large sponge and quietly go through the cabinets looking for a suitable container, deciding on a large pitcher.

The water is warm enough now, so I fill the pitcher half full of water with the sponge pushed down inside.

Creeping back into the bedroom, I admire Valerie for a minute, hardly able to believe the way she offered herself to me, in fact pretty emotional knowing that she trusted me to push it but not too far. I sit on the edge of the bed, the water sloshing as I squeeze the sponge out somewhat.

I start with her tummy, where my first kisses landed, then proceed to go down into her pubic hair and then up her ribs and sides, wiping up the trails of my liquidy semen that have flowed from her chest.

I whisper the first words spoken in our house since I called out for her upon arriving home. “Such a messy girl.”

With several dips into the warm water, I wipe and dab the entire front of her body, arms and neck and shoulders first, then starting at her feet, up her legs to her hips and tummy.

“Mmm,” she purrs, audibly now, as I glide the sponge over her pubic hair and pussy lips, digging gently between her thighs. One last dip, and then I wipe up my deposit from her chest, removing the congealed blobs and liquidy trails and slight crust to restore her smooth skin to its rightful condition.

Sloshing the sponge around in the water again to rinse it, I look upon Valerie's helpless naked body with renewed lust. “I bet you thought we were done,” I say in a low voice, just above a whisper. I just gave myself chills. That sounded almost sinister.

I ball the sponge up in my fist several times to get out as much water as I can, then run it over my fingers, surprised at the almost dry texture. I can't help but laugh as I contemplate the next erotic sensation with which to assault Valerie's senses.

Lowering the rough, dry sponge to her chest, I've made my choice. Those hard, sensitive nipples are getting it first!

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments