Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sensual Master

"A sensual evening with a true Master"

5
2 Comments 2
10.7k Views 10.7k
869 words 869 words

The room is so still. Peaceful. It gives nothing away of what will happen here tonight. With my eyes covered I focus my other senses. I can feel the warm air moving around me; smell the lavender on top of the dresser. The only sounds I can hear are my slow breaths. He has not joined me yet.

This evening, after time spent snuggling on the couch I was given one instruction. “Go to the room, put on what I have laid out for you, and wait in position for me. You have 5 minutes. “I promptly raced to the room searching my dressing table for what I was to wear. Upon seeing only the blindfold, I removed all of my clothes. I walked to the side of the bed and assumed my position. Knees shoulder width apart, sitting on my heels, hands clasped behind my back, head down. I placed the blindfold and waited. I was focusing on my breathing; I knew it had been more than 5 minutes. Yet, I didn’t peak, made no move to search. He may not have entered the room, but I knew He was watching. I could sense His presence in the room, like lightning in a summer sky. So I stayed, still as a statue. He would be pleased in my ability to follow His direction. Breathe. I felt the gentle movement of air when the door closed behind Him, like a soft reminder that He was here.

I felt him approaching me; I imagined He was appraising my form. I felt a sense of pride knowing that I had obeyed so well. “Beautiful, my pet.” He said, while stroking my hair. I fought my urge to nuzzle His hand. I felt His hand at my elbow as He told me to rise and resume my position on the center of the bed. I quickly climbed up and resumed my position.

“Do not move from this position. Do not vocalize in anyway.” I fought my natural compulsion to respond, but He had demanded silence and I would do my best to obey. So I waited silently for whatever He had planned.

I felt something brush my shoulder, and then move down my arm. It was so light, almost tickling. He repeated the action on the other side. I then felt Him move across my collarbones and down my chest. It only stopped when He placed a kiss at my collar. He began murmuring to me how lovely I was and how proud He was to be my Master. He continued his torturous journey across my breasts, never speeding up or providing more pressure.

MySweetToy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MySweetToy

My need for Him was growing, but I pushed it back. He was my focus; I would not err in my service of Him.

After more than a few torturous caresses to my breasts, I was pushed to my back and felt my wrists being tethered to the bed. I kept my legs wide and stretched in front of me. “Beautiful” was all He said. The slow caresses began again. He moved lower and lower down my body. Never quite touching me where I wanted Him most. I began to feel crazed with my need. It was so difficult to hold still and not moan at the gentle contact. His touch moved to my aching clit, just as I was ready to jump for joy I heard Him say, “You will not climax.” The agony. I began reciting sonnets in my head as He continued his torturous assault of me. I felt the press of His fingers at my center and increased my efforts to remain silent.   He never relented, a million slow touches bringing me to the brink of ecstasy. I was sweating now, fighting hard to hold back. He removed his hand, I did not know whether to sigh in relief or groan in agony. Again, I remained still and quiet.

I felt Him at my entrance. Slowly He began to thrust into me. He continued his murmurings in my ear; I began to review the Periodic Table in my brain. I was getting to desperation levels now. He increased his pace. I kept fighting my release, I would not displease Him in this way, and His pleasure always came first. Just as I thought I would surely fail, I heard Him tell me, “Now pet, and make sure I know how happy you are.” I let myself go, freefalling into the exquisite bliss He had given me. I felt Him release with me and then His weight settle upon me, like a comforting blanket. I sighed as He nuzzled my hair, this was bliss, my Master was happy. I had served Him well.

After several moments He moved off of me, I felt Him untying my wrists and placing my arms at my side. He then rubbed my shoulders while I relaxed in His attention. When he was done, I felt Him tuck me into His side and increase His hold on me. I nuzzled His chest as I told him, “thank you Master.”

“Believe me pet, it was my pleasure” was His response.”Sleep now.”

I settled into his side and yawning replied, “Yes Master”

Published 
Written by hissubwife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments