Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Kitten

"Tug my chain and watch me come."

8
1 Comment 1
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Smiling broadly, I feel the gentle pull of my leash as I crawl toward you on the bed. Guiding me to you, your legs part as I move between them. Looking up, the love and trust I have for you shines in my eyes. I see the same emotions mirrored in your own eyes as you smile down at me.
 
You brush the hair from my face with unexpected tenderness, caressing my cheek lovingly. Your thumb traces the outline of my lips and I kiss the pad before parting my lips slightly. You indulge my desire and slide your thumb into my mouth. I moan softly and close my lips around your thumb, sucking slowly. You continue to caress my cheek with your fingers and I close my eyes enjoying the slightly salty taste of your skin, my tongue flicking over and around your thumb as if it was your wonderful cock.

Pressing gently on my head, you guide it downward. I lay my cheek against your abdomen and close my eyes, my lips barely brushing against your pubic hair and I inhale your scent. Your hand brushing through my hair, pushing it back, lifting it aside to massage my neck and shoulder. Feeling a slight tremor in your body, I open my eyes to see your semi-erect cock right in front of me.

Slowly I trace my hand up your leg, teasing the inside of your thigh, alternating between my fingertips and my nails. You open your legs a little wider with a soft moan. I smile as I watch your cock harden more and jump slightly. Caressing your balls, I lift them gently and enjoy the vibration of your low moans.

Moving my head slightly, I allow my tongue to slip out, trailing along the head of your cock. Your hand in my hair urges me forward and I happily slide my tongue down to circle the sweet ridge of your cock. Flicking gently, as I cup your balls in my palm, pushing them closer to your body, my thumb caressing the base of your cock.

I can hear your desire for more with each breath you exhale so I turn onto my stomach between your legs. My mouth now directly over your increasingly hard penis. Lowering my head, I bury my nose in the hair of your ball sac before drawing it softly up the your length. I continue to gently roll and squeeze your balls, my breath warm on your flesh.

Rewarded by the sound of your pleasure, and your fingers tightening in my hair, I slide my tongue out and slowly lick your cock. Caressing and tracing all sides with my wet tongue, taking care to trace the deep vein in the underside with the tip, as your hips being to pump. Your cock rubbing over my cheeks and forehead with your thrusting, you hand holding me in place, I slide my other hand up to wrap my warm, soft fingers around you, pumping slowly. My fingers alternately playing along the length of your shaft, until I reach the sweet ridge again. Squeezing ever so gently, a tasty little morsel of pre-cum oozes from your slit. It glistens in the low lighting of our room, and I close my lips around the tip of your cock, and suck it out, moaning with desire. I hear your low chuckle. You know how much I love your cum, and your words as you tell me, "It's all yours, kitten."

Opening wide, I take your now fully erect cock into my mouth. It's my way of saying, "Thank you, Sir." Both of your strong hands are now on my head, guiding me downward, not allowing me to stop at the resistance of my throat. The fingers of one hand tangling into my hair as I gag, drool beginning to leak from my mouth.

"Oh, yes, baby, that's it, just like that."

You know how I love your cock in my throat, gagging me...as you continue to raise your hips and push my head.

laylaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laylaGold

Your entire cock is now deep in my mouth and throat, my nose buried in your pubic hair, as you move one hand to my collar, twisting it slightly, making breathing difficult yet possible. My tongue is flat along your cock, drool pouring from my mouth, flowing down your balls to your sweet ass. You grind your throbbing cock deeper into my throat, until you hear the sound you want....the low moan that escapes as I cum. My body shudders slightly with the orgasm then completely relaxes.

You release my collar, pulling my head up with the fingers that are still tangled in my hair. "Catch your breath, kitten."

I take a long, deep breath, filling my lungs with the sweet scent of you. My fingers working along your balls, under them caressing, spreading the wetness of my drool. I hear your growling moan, as you release the tightness of my hair allowing me to move freely along your cock. Continuing to tease your testicles, I flick and circle your thick delicious cock with my tongue, tightening my lips and moving down to take you back into my throat. Sucking deeply, my mouth extended with the width of you, my tight lips begin the slow ascent up your cock until they are closed around the ridge, only the fat head filling my mouth, my tongue flicking and probing your slit for more pre-cum. Once again I am rewarded by your moans, your hips raising off the bed, your cock pushing back deeply into my mouth with your motions.

Whimpering and drooling, I resume taking you with my sweet, hot mouth. Your breathing is fast, shallow, and a bit labored. I feel your hands again in my hair, holding the sides of my head as you pump and grind, taking control, fucking my mouth harder, deeper. I feel the telling tightening of your balls against my hand. I am moaning in desire, the need to taste you, yearning to feel the first hot spurt of your cum fill my mouth. Ignoring the aching in my jaws, I open my mouth as wide as I can, pressing my tongue against the throbbing veins, my fingers rolling and teasing your balls. You pump up one final time, your hands holding and pushing my head at the same time, a low feral growl escaping you, and you explode into my mouth and throat.

Oh the joy that fills me with your cumming!

Moaning, swallowing, and slurping in my eagerness to experience your climax. Tears slide down my cheeks as you cock expands with your release. You resume soft pumping as my fingers squeeze your balls gently, my mouth and tongue milking your cock for all your sweet ambrosia. Allowing your hips to relax back against the bed, your hands release my head. Smoothing my hair back again, you look down into my eyes. I continue to suck as I draw up your length, releasing you from my mouth with an audible pop.

"Thank you, Sir.” A quiet whisper, before bending to tenderly lick you clean.

“I love you, too, kitten" Your hands still playing in my soft hair.

When I finish cleaning you, I feel you gently urging me up the bed, to lay beside you. Turning onto my side, you turn also, spooning up behind me, wrapping me in the warmth, the safety, the love of your arms. Your now soft cock nestles between the cheeks of my ass, as you nuzzle my ear.

“Sleep now, my sex kitten.”

"Good night, Sir."

Published 
Written by rhapsody181
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments