Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 06

6
1 Comment 1
5.7k Views 5.7k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Chapter 06

It was a little after midday. We were driving south along the beachfront down to where the bars and clubs were located. It was only a few minutes down the road and I hardly had time to gather my thoughts.

For someone who had never taken her sexuality outside the walls of her home, I'd done more flashing today than I thought I'd ever do! Well... It wasn't really flashing. More 'flaunting', I guess. God, I felt so deliciously wicked. Driving down the road in the white Mustang was having the now familiar effect of clicking the Ben Wah balls inside me. My nipples were tingling and the wind blew my blonde hair around my face.

I was starting to feel almost out of control, like events were leading me, rather than the other way around. At the same time, I had the strangest sense of freedom. Like it was fate dictating what happened. I wasn't responsible. I didn't make choices. I just did as I was told. It was scary and liberating at the same time!

And it was so exciting. As we got closer to the strip club, I started to blush. I was thankful for my sunglasses. Then suddenly a thought occurred. Surely Johan isn't going to make me strip. I swallowed and trembled a little. I couldn't. No way. It would be like I was auditioning for a job there. God, what would THAT be like?

I tried to imagine what a girl would feel like the first time she stripped all her clothes off in front of a room full of men. Dancing and twirling and teasing. Strangers. Ogling. Reaching for her body. Tossing money. Stroking their cocks. Oh God. I couldn't do it.

My breathing shortened and I glanced down at my chest and fell back in the leather seat, groaning softly. There wasn't much left to the imagination wearing this top without a bra. I mean, I'd seen other girls wearing tops like this, with their nipples poking out, so why not me? I trembled again, thinking how blatantly sexual it was. I wished I had panties on. Then I remembered Johan's deep voice, telling me exactly what I wanted to hear. And exactly what I didn't want to hear... "I'm going to make your sordid fantasies come true, my dirty little slut." But I never said I wanted to take off my clothes in a strip club, in front of strangers! I hadn't realised I was squeezing my thighs together.

Suddenly we were pulling into the parking lot. I looked the place over, and it seemed okay. From the outside, the only difference between this place and any other bar on the coast was the huge flashing neon sign, announcing, 'STRIPPERS HERE!'

We pulled into the parking lot and parked with our backs to the building, looking over the road and down the hill to the beach. Johan cut the rumbling engine then looked at me and smiled. "You've never been inside a place like this before, have you, baby?"

I was breathing so hard I could barely speak. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "N... no. Never."

"We'll just get a couple of beers and check it out, okay?"

"B... But why here? There's plenty of other places," I whined.

"Because women take off their clothes in here," he said, winking at me.

"I'm not taking my clothes off," I said, pouting.

Johan took a moment to ponder that comment. He gazed through the windshield, into the distance.

Pleasenopleasenopleaseno...

After what seemed like forever, he finally spoke. "Okay. You can keep your clothes on. For now."

"Really?" I cried joyfully. I was so relieved I practically leapt into his arms and bruised my hip on the gearshift. Hugging him tightly, I kissed his tanned forehead and felt him breathing on the sensitive skin of my collarbone.

"Don't assume you will always get your own way, little one," he whispered, leaning back. "And I'm allowed to change my mind, you know."

I sat back in my seat and sighed. "Yes, baby. I know. I'm just really nervous. This is all happening so fast and I'm really not ready to strip in front of strangers."

"My, my. You certainly think I have a devious mind, don't you?" he chuckled.

I blushed. "Well!" I harrumphed in mock displeasure, crossing my arms.

He had a big smile on his face and I stuck my tongue out at him. "You're adorable. C'mon, it'll be fun. You'll get to see what it's like inside a place like this, and I'll be there to keep you out of trouble."

"What about the toys? And I look like a whore!"

"You do not," he said with a sense of finality. Then he continued softly, "You look like a beautiful carefree young woman unashamed of her assets. You are sexy and beautiful, and you should remember that."

I uncrossed my arms and leaned a little towards him and whispered. "Really?"

"Yeah," he said, smiling into my eyes. "Tell me about the toys."

"The butt plug is a bit uncomfortable," I said, smiling softly back at him.

"You can take it out as soon as we leave."

"Thank you, baby," I said and grinned, leaning up and kissing the corner of his mouth. I was pleased with myself.

"How about a bit of lube in the meantime?" he asked in a whisper.

"That would be perfect, darling. Thank you."

The lube was in the beach bag on the back seat, and I got up onto my knees and half turned around to fetch it. I didn't need to though. Johan was already rummaging for it. I waited while he found it, then watched with my mouth open as he squirted the lube onto his fingers and promptly reached between my legs. I gasped and frantically looked around. I was in a convertible in broad daylight! Putting my hands on his shoulders, I held my breath. I tried closing my eyes to shut out the world but it didn't work. Noise from the road distracted me and I realised if someone was going to see me, I wanted to know about it.

His fingers touched me and I shuddered. They slid under the flanges of the plug and massaged my hot asshole. His fingers worked the lube around, back and forth and all over. His rhythmic movements caused the plug to stretch my ass in pulses. Now lubed up, it felt delicious and I remembered to breathe. "Ohhhh..."

"Better?" he whispered.

"Mmmmmm... much." He withdrew his hand and I sighed. Don't stop baby, please don't stop... Surprised by my thoughts, I blushed harder and quickly looked around again. I didn't think anyone saw. Then I turned toward the bar. I was pretty sure no one could see out of the windows either. They looked painted over to me. I shook my head and sat down properly in the seat of the car.

Johan chuckled and shook his head. "I'm having such fun. I never knew just how far I could go with you, did I Shannon?"

I swallowed before I answered. My mouth was getting dry. "I can't believe all the things I've done today."

"One more thing before we go in."

"Okay."

I looked at him suspiciously as he opened a small jar and handed it to me. "What is it?" I asked, taking the jar and sniffing it.

"Tiger balm. Rub a little into your nipples, then we'll go in."

I looked around again. The coast was clear. "Will it hurt?"

"Noooo... it'll make them feel nice."

I dabbed my fingertips in the orangey brown muck and pulled out my tank with one hand and reached under it with the other. I quickly massaged the goop into each nipple and snapped my tank top back down.

All of a sudden they were tightening and the sensations were warm and cool at the same time. I closed my eyes and luxuriated in it. "Ooo... ooooo..." I cooed softly, genuinely surprised.

"Good?"

"Oh... Ohh, baby... that's... that's very n... nice..."

"I do have one thing to tell you, though."

"Y... Yes?"

Johan proceeded to explain that he actually knew Ernie from high school. Ernie was so pleased with himself when he opened the place that he rang around all of his old friends to invite them. Apparently he really wanted Johan to come and see the joint, but Johan said he never really thought about it until today. So this visit was completely spontaneous and he wasn't even sure if Ernie would be there. "So, are you ready?" he asked.

"I guess so." My head was in the clouds as Johan steered me inside. We sat at the end of a long bar and there was virtually no one there. A couple of regulars sat on stools at the other end of the bar. The bartender finished loading a dishwasher and turned it on. It was almost silent. There was another old guy at one of the tables, nursing a beer and memories. With one exception, Ernie's place felt like a normal, run-down old bar. The difference was the red carpeted, teardrop-shaped stage at waist height, with the vertical gold pole embedded in it. Looking around, I figured we were too early for the strippers. I was kind of disappointed. I wasn't sure why.

"Relax, baby. Are you gonna have a beer with me?"

"Yeah, okay. Just remember you're driving." Johan proceeded to order the beers and I had a frothy brew in front of me in moments. I had to admit it tasted good. I listened as Johan spoke to the bartender.

"So, what time does Ernie get here?"

"He usually opens but was held up. He should be here any minute. Do you know him? Would you like some peanuts?" The bartender was an average guy, I guess. He looked like he'd had a late night. He was a little timid but Johan had that affect on lots of people.

"Johan, is that you?"

We both turned toward the voice. Johan stood up and shook the offered hand. "Ernie! Dude! Good to see you!"

"Man, you sure haven't gotten any smaller," Ernie said, smiling and shaking his head, looking Johan up and down.

"All in the 'jeans' man," Johan chuckled. "All in the 'jeans'." I smiled at their banter. They were like old football buddies.

"Hehe, always the joker. Man, I can't believe you're here! What brings you down this way, anyway?"

"A nice morning on the beach, a taste for a decent beer, and remembering you had a place down here."

"Well, I'm glad you came," he said, turning to me. "And this li'l lady would be your Shannon."

"Pleased to meet you," I said, standing and offering my hand. I blushed as he kissed the back of it. A black guy had never kissed me before. His coal black eyes pierced mine and I dropped my gaze to the floor. We all sat back down on the bar stools. Ernie pulled one over to make a triangle shape between us.

"So when does this place rock, buddy?" Johan asked.

Ernie looked at his watch. "Strippers should be here within the half hour. There's a 'special' show on today though. Place should start filling up in an hour, maybe earlier. Honestly though," he said, leaning towards us and nodding in the old guy's direction. "Old Jack over there is the reason we open early. He's a fixture around here. Nowhere else to go, I don't reckon." Ernie beckoned to the bartender and he approached. "Andy? These guys drink on the house, okay?"

"Yeah, boss. No problem."

Andy returned to cleaning and setting up glasses. Johan was his well-mannered self. "You don't have to do that, ya know."

"Hey, 'for old times sake', okay?"

"Man, nothing tastes as good as free beer," said Johan, taking another mouthful.

I just smiled and sipped mine. I could hear their voices, talking about the old neighbourhood and what had happened to everyone. To be honest, it all went over my head. Not because I wasn't listening. I was trying to listen. But I was biting my tongue, trying to distract myself from my throbbing nipples.

I also couldn't help glancing over at the stage and wondering what it must be like to be up there. Spotlights. Music thumping. Men cheering. Leering. Slipping money into the side of my g-string. Twirling away and giggling. Shaking my breasts at them. Turning around and slowly lowering the g-string down over my ass. Hearing the crowd going nuts... "It must be so weird being up there," I whispered. The guys turned towards me and I gasped when I realised I'd spoken out loud.

"What was that, baby?"

"Um, nothing," I replied, biting my lip and blushing madly.

Ernie turned around and recognised immediately what I had been looking at. He turned back to Johan and they spoke like I wasn't even there. "She thinks it'd be weird being up on the stage."

"Is it?" asked Johan.

"I think that's a pretty good description. But I also think it depends on the motivation to do it."

"Which varies..."

"Yeah. Some of the strippers are college students. Some are pros. I have one who's a Mom, lives about three hours from here. It takes all kinds."

"But they have to be lookers."

"True enough. The best dancers aren't always the best looking, though. The best dancers are the ones who like being up there."

Johan turned to me. "Would you like to go up there?"

Words burst from my mouth before I even considered them. "Can I?"

"Is that okay?" Johan asked Ernie.

"Damn, girl. Sure you can. I'll even turn on the lights and music for you. Would you like that?"

I bit my lip again and looked over at the stage, then scanned around. There were only a few guys in the place. Six, in fact. I counted. And Johan was one of them. Whatever happened, whatever I did, if Johan was there, I'd be safe. Maybe if Ernie could lock up for a minute... I turned to him and asked, "What if someone comes in?"

"Baby?" Johan interrupted. I turned a little to look at him. "The doors stay open. Now, come and give me a kiss."

I swallowed and stood, straightening my short skirt. At least I didn't have to take my clothes off. I smiled as I walked around Ernie and into Johan's arms. In a second his lips crushed mine and I gasped. His hand gripped my ass cheek tightly and possessively. As he released it and patted my ass, his fingertips tapped the end of the butt plug. Johan's sudden kiss had ignited my fire and I looked into his eyes.

BrendaCain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrendaCain

I had no idea what Ernie was doing, but I guessed he was watching us.

Johan's gaze was so intense I found myself concentrating solely on him, as if no one else was there. I held my breath as his hands glided up my arms and rested on my shoulders. I wished I could tell him how much I wanted him to get a room and fuck me. Fuck me hard. God, this day was already too much. I needed... Something... Anything...

Then it dawned on me. More. A dull roar began in my ears and I had butterflies in my tummy.

Johan spoke and my mind flickered back to reality. "Go on then. It'll be fun. We'll be right here by the bar."

"I don't know..." I whispered.

"Go on, baby. It won't hurt just to see."

"If you think it would be okay..."

"Sure it will. I'll keep an eye out for you."

"A... All right."

Ernie piped up. "I'll go turn on the music and spotlights." Ernie disappeared while Johan held me by the shoulders as I stood between his spread legs. We were looking eye to eye, but he was still sitting on his bar stool. He chuckled and leaned in to me, kissing my nose. Then he leaned back and whispered an inch from my face.

"Hold my cock."

I swallowed, glancing around. "Now?"

"Look at me." I did. "You're my hot little slut. And my hot little slut loves to hold my cock, doesn't she?"

"Y... Yesss," I hissed, my fingers wrapping around his cock, thick in his jeans. He leaned in closer, barely brushing his lips against mine and I shuddered. I felt warm and tingly all over. Johan brought his hands up between us. I glanced at the barman and saw him watching us, polishing a glass and smiling. Johan's fingers and thumbs encircled my nipples, then tightened and lifted them upward.

God! My knees almost buckled. I thought he was going to shake my breasts again but he didn't. He just tightened further and twisted as he held my breasts up by the nipples. My eyes closed. I couldn't bear the barman watching us any more. The pain from my nipples sent a thrill racing down my backbone, around the butt plug and up and down my pussy. I was holding my breath and I expelled it in a rush as Johan's fingers finally relented.

My breasts bounced and my nipples ballooned. They surged out from my breasts, aching and throbbing. I wanted him to do it again! With my eyes closed, my mouth searched for his, and I tried to press into his hands. I felt them take hold of my shoulders and halt my progress. Pouting and opening my eyes, I changed tack and slowly licked my lips. I felt so fucking naughty. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the bartender staring right at my tits. "Dance for me," Johan whispered, staring into my eyes and grabbing my attention. "See if you can make my cock harder." He turned me towards the stage and slapped my ass hard. "Do it."

I walked out of the safety of his warm hands and into oblivion. My excitement grew the closer I came to the stage. From the corner of my eye I could see old Jack watching me. I was trailing my fingertips over the red carpet and walking around the teardrop shape of the stage. Looking closely at the shiny gold pole, I could see my long thin reflection staring back at me. When I reached the end of the stage I found three steps leading up to it.

I mounted the stairs and felt the wetness of my pussy on the inside of my thighs. The static hiss in my ears was steadily increasing. Suddenly a song started. I couldn't remember the name of it, but I'd heard it before and I knew how it went. It started with a woman singing and I knew I had a minute before the thumping music started.

Accompanied by this woman's voice, I walked out along the narrow runway to the stage. The runway speared out into the middle of the room and the stage was strategically placed so guys could sit all around it. When I reached it, I slipped my fingers around the pole and held it as I swung around in a circle. Its cool, smooth surface ran through my hand easily like it was highly polished. I smiled to myself and shook my head, attempting to clear the sexual fog in my brain. I went once round the pole with my eyes on the floor then glanced up at where I hoped Johan would be. He and Ernie were sitting side-by-side at the bar holding beers in their laps and watching me intently. I saw Ernie raise the remote control and the lights in the bar dimmed. That was the last I saw of them. Like lightning the spotlights burst onto me and everything beyond them went black.

A flash of panic went through me. I couldn't see who was watching. It could be anybody. A strange thrill followed right on the heels of that thought. I decided then and there that it was much better this way. I smiled at my thoughts.

I held the pole tight in my hand as I walked around it again, steady and confident, still in my sandals, short cotton skirt and pink tank top. I wrapped my arm around it and hugged it to me as the beginning of the song ended and it paused before the music started and it picked up speed. My heart thudded in my chest against the pole. The singer sang the words 'I Will Survive' and I smiled as I remembered it was the title of the song. It almost felt cheesy. Then I realised how perfect it was as the song wound up and I slid down the pole, one leg on either side, my pussy pressed up against it through my skirt. As I slid down, my skirt rode up, and I wondered how many strippers had pressed their cunts up against this very pole.

That thought made me blush scarlet as I slid back up again then around the pole, holding it with my left hand. This time I was leaning outwards, as though only the pole was holding me from falling. With my back to my audience, I secretly brushed my hand down the front of my body, feeling how hard my right nipple was, and how wet my pussy had become.

The song had hit a small peak and had started slowly again. I released the pole and stood with my back turned, and slowly ran my hands down my hips and over my ass. God, I felt so decadent. I wondered if I could make them cry out for more. Then I wondered whether they would see how shiny my inner thighs were if I raised my skirt a little.

I planted my feet about a foot apart and stuck out my ass. I smiled hugely and wiggled it as I heard Johan call out, "Yeah! That's beautiful, baby!" My eyes closed and I felt my hands open, palms caressing my ass through my skirt as they slid down, down, down over the backs of my thighs. I bent over almost to ninety degrees and I wondered if they could see my pussy. As I arched my back and slowly came back up, I let my hands slightly raise my skirt and a huge thrilling chill ran over my skin. My ears roared.

The beat picked up and I twisted around, tossing my hair and planting one foot then the other, right on the beat. With my feet stationary, I shook my upper body one way, then jerked to a stop. Then like a practiced stripper I repeated the move the other way. God, my breasts bounced so much my nipples ached all over again. Not to mention the incessant 'click, click, click' of the Ben Wah balls. Then, when I broke into the sexiest hip-swinging dance I could muster, I reached up with both hands and ran my fingers through my streaked blonde hair and shook it out. My breasts strained against my tank top and my nipples were so hard they hurt.

Then I did something I shouldn't have done. I reached up and crushed my breasts in my hands, pinching my nipples hard. My cunt contracted around the Ben Wahs and juices shot out and down my legs. The roar in my ears doubled. "Yeah!!!" cried a chorus of male voices.

Just then the song stopped and I almost had time to remember where I was. In a second another dance number came on, but not before I heard footsteps and chairs being moved out and in. I hoped Johan had moved closer. If he was sitting at a table he could rub his cock for me and make it hard. The fine hairs on my arms and the back of my neck stood up and I started moving easily to the beat of the new song.

Images of Johan's cock invaded my mind. I wanted to make it hard. I moved to the pole and turned my back to it, holding it with my hands and sliding it up and down the crease in my ass. I was looking out into the audience, but I couldn't see a thing. I arched, making my hair tickle my lower back, and I felt the butt plug drag against the pole as I slid down. I moaned as quietly as I could!

I turned around and pulled myself into the pole, wrapping one leg around it then let go with one hand. Once again I arched my back, my free hand almost touching the carpeted floor behind me and I nearly fainted as my soft wet pussy was mashed against the pole. I held the pose a moment because it just felt so fucking good with my hard little clit being crushed between my pubic bone and the shiny gold pole.

Then as I unwrapped my leg from around the pole, I straightened up and spun away from it, out towards the edge of the stage. Suddenly I was out from under the spotlights and I saw Johan sitting with Ernie and a beautiful dark-haired woman at the table right in front of the stage. I blushed fiercely and turned my back, swaying my butt to the beat.

"Show us your ass!" someone yelled.

Instead, I smacked it. Hard. I arched my back and struck my right hand to my right cheek. It thudded and I shuddered as the sensations ran through me. Then on the next beat I smacked my left hand into my left cheek. It cracked loudly. "Mmmmmm..." I moaned.

"Yeahhh!!!" the voices echoed.

I started to dance again, swaying and spinning, the lights in my eyes. Thrills ran over my skin constantly. So did my hands. I wondered how many were watching. I wondered how many had hard cocks, wet cunts. I ran my nails up my thighs and almost collapsed with the pleasure. I was out of my mind. I brazenly reached up and grasped a nipple tightly. I ran the fingers of my other hand over my pussy, just under the hem of my skirt.

At that very moment, the song stopped. I stood there like a statue for what seemed an eternity. Then a burst of whooping and applause started and I could see notes waving in disembodied hands at the front of the stage. I heard, "Awesome, baby!" and smiled, recognizing Johan's voice. One of the notes fluttered to the carpet and was followed by another and another.

Still one note hung in the air and waved. Like a moth to a flame I approached it and at the edge of the stage I looked down into the beautiful brunette's eyes. Her manicured fingers waved the fifty and her smiling lips shone with gloss. She beckoned me closer but I was at the edge of the stage. I didn't know what to do. Her free hand reached up and pressed behind my knee and I could feel the strength in my leg failing. In slow motion I fell to my haunches, teetering on my heels with my legs spread obscenely. I gasped as I realised I'd finally shown everyone everything. She reached between my legs with the note and rubbed it over my wet pussy. "Mmmmm..." she moaned.

My mouth gaped open as cheers went up. She didn't hesitate. She folded the note into my mouth and lifted my chin with a finger, closing it around the fifty, wet with my own juices. My face felt like it was on fire.

I could see Johan was standing and applauding and I could also see the outline of his big cock in his jeans. I'd made him hard! My pussy clenched and I just knew I was dripping. She offered me her hand. I took it and rose to my feet again. The note was still in my mouth as she walked me around the stage. The Ben Wahs clicked as whistles and hollers of "More! More!" followed me all the way to the back of the stage.

Thanks to the spotlights, I could hardly see a thing until I found myself at the top of the steps. While still holding her hand, I glanced back at the stage. I blushed all over again, thinking about what I'd done. It was amazing! I didn't know dancing for men could be such a thrill! And I didn't even take anything off! I almost felt like I should ask my friend if it was okay to take the money out of my mouth. With a giggle I shook my head and did it anyway.

She guided me down the stairs and onto the floor. The lights came up and I was astonished. Music pulsed in the background and I felt light-headed. I almost wanted to run away. There were at least twenty guys in the audience, and a couple of women too. My brunette helper held my hand up like I was a champion, gleefully shouting, "Wasn't she wonderful?"

As one the crowd stood and cheered. "Yeahhhh!!!!!!"

Johan appeared by my side and took me into his arms. I was in a daze. He guided me to the table, then sat and helped me onto his lap. Whispering into my ear, he told me how wonderful I was, then handed me a fresh beer. I gulped it down in three mouthfuls. Wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, I burped. Johan chuckled and turned to Ernie. "Isn't she amazing?"

"She can have a job anytime," replied Ernie genuinely.

I blushed all over again and buried my face in Johan's chest. One guy walked up and asked how much for a lap dance. Ernie shooed him away. "What's a lap dance?" I asked.

"You don't wanna know," replied Johan with a chuckle. Just then, Ernie raised his remote control again and the gorgeous brunette made her entrance onto the stage. The music and spotlights came on and I settled into Johan's lap. God, his cock was so nice and hard against my ass. I really felt like an ass fucking tonight. A nasty dirty ass fucking for a naughty little slut. I wiggled on his lap and turned a little to watch the brunette sway and grind in her silver sequined halter-neck dress.

"Can we stay a little while?" I asked over the driving beat, feeling my nipples throb as the brunette teased the crowd and prepared to strip.

"All right. But just for a little while. We have somewhere to be."

"We do? Where?"

Johan just smiled.

"It's a surprise."

Published 
Written by SirNathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments