Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slaves of Sumeria - Chapter 1

"A young woman sells herself into slavery and gets more than she bargained for"

10
3 Comments 3
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Anna sat on a cold wooden bench. The room was lacking in any interestingdetails. The room appeared to be a hollowed out part of the mountain she entered hours before. There were two doors breaking the monotany of the walls. One door on the side she entered and another on the opposite side of the room. Neither of the large wooden doors had handles one door was painted green and the other red. She shifted her weight in the chair as she waited for someone to come meet with her. She understood there would be papers to sign and that more explanation would be given to her at that time.

After what seemed like hours the green door opened and a man dressed in a dark suit entered carrying a breifcase. He opened the case and removed a single sheet of paper and a pen. The writing was mostly too small to read but at the top she could easily make out the words "Slave Contract."

She knew she was signing up to be a sex slave but seeing it in black ink took the idea from abstract to concrete. The contract spelled out that her family would be taken care of to the tune of 1 million dollars but they would never know where Anna had gone or why. She regretted leaving her family behind but she knew the money would pay for medical treatment her brother needed. Anna dropped out of college a year ago and turned to stripping to help pay the bills. She never told anyone in her family. The money she earned was good but it simply wasn't enough. She answered an online ad for an escort service and that is when she met Michael, the man currently sitting across from her.

Michael said, "I need you to understand that this is your last chance to back out. After you go through that red door you are no longer a citizen of the United States and there is nothing any of us could do to help if you change your mind."

Anna replied, "I've made my peace with this but how do I know you will hold up your end of the bargain."

"The one million we have agreed to pay your family is well worth what the buyers are giving us. You may not realize this but if you sign this piece of paper you are not only helping your family but you are helping your government aquire much needed supplies for the war," said Michael.

Everything these days is about the war. The whole world is at war and governments are willing to do anything to gain an advantage. The North American Alliance has enjoyed renewed success and Anna was about to find out why.

Anna didn't care about the war. She did however care about her family and knowing they would be well cared for was enough for her. She read over the contract and signed her name at the bottom.

As soon as she finished signing the man stood and the door behind him opened. Two men in military uniforms entered the room and removed the table and benches.

The man said, "Now, remove all of your clothes and place them in a pile in front of you."

Anna did as instructed without much hesitation. She asked, "Are you the one that purchased me."

"No my dear. We are only now preparing you for sale," he replied.

Anna removed her top and discarded it on the floor. Her large breasts were tightly confined by an undersized white lace bra. She reached behind her back to unhook her bra and as she did her breasts broke free from their prison. They were very perky considering their size. Next she removed her shoes and slid off her skirt to reveal her perfect ass. Her body was very tight from the dancing that she did. Finally the white lace panties came off. Her pubic hair was well trimmed but not completely shaved.

The man in the suit seemed unphased by the beauty before him. As he approached her one of the military men entered the room again. He brought the man in the suit a pair of leather writ restraints with a chain attached and retreated from the room after picking up Anna's clothes. He was not subtle about catching a glimpse of her naked body.

The man in the suit spoke again, "Hold out your hands."

Anna complied and he fastened the restraints around her wrists. Anna looked up as she heard a chain lowering from the darkness above. The man hooked the chain in his hand to the chain from the ceiling and it began to retract pulling her arms up over her head.

The soldier entered the room once more and brought the man in the suit two leg restraints and again he left.

"Spread your legs," he said. As Anna complied he knealt down and attached a restraint to her right leg. He attached the leg restraint to a think metal ring protruding from the floor with a six inch lentch of chain. He repeated this task on her left leg.

As he stood, Anna could here the chain above her rattle as it retracted further. She felt herself being lifted from the ground. She struggled slightly as an involuntary reflex. The chain above stopped when the chains attached to her ankle restraints were taught.

Good_Girl_Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Good_Girl_Kate

Anna hung in this position unable to move.

The man in the suit left the room without a word and closed the green door behind him.

Moments later Anna heard the red door open behind her. Four beautiful brunettes entered the room carrying a large amount of gold. They placed the gold on the floor and three of them left. The fourth moved to stand in front of Anna. She said, "I am Julia. I will prepare you for him." With that she began to caress Anna's breasts. She took one into her mouth and sucked on it. Her right hand rubbed its way down to Anna's clit and started to massage it.

Anna was growing very aroused. She could feel her cunt begin to moisten as Julia slid a finger inside of her. Anna was lost in the pleasure until two large hands grabbed her by the waist. She tried to turn her head but Julia reached up and held her head in palce staring into her deep blue eyes.

She could not see the man behind her but she could feel the head of his cock pushing at the entrance to her pussy. She cried out as he pushed into her. His cock was unlike anything she ever felt before. It was huge but the shape also felt different in some way.

Julia said, "Don't look at him." She then bent down and licked Anna's clit as the huge cock plunged in and out of Anna's throbbing pussy.

The hands that held her waist moved up to her breasts and enveloped them. Anna had never seen hands big enough to cover her breasts. She wanted to turn and look at the man fucking her but she heeded Julia's instructions and resisted the urge.

Anna wasn't sure how much more of a pounding she could take. Julia's tongue was like magic on her clit and the monsterous hands pinching her nipples were pushing her close to an orgasm. She felt his breath on her neck and then on her ear before hearing the words that pushed her over the edge.

"Come for me," was all the deep voice behind her said. As he uttered those words his cock began to pulse inside of her. At first she thought he was coming but she realized that she didn't feel the normal sensation of semen flooding her insides. He controlled his cock in a way Anna had never witnessed. The pulses were wonderful and soon she coming hard around his cock. She let out a scream of pleasure as every muscle in her body shook with delight.

When she finished her orgasm the pulses of his cock quickened. He moved his hands back to her waste and pulled her to him as he thrust deep inside her. Julia stood and held Anna's face again.

"This is not going to be like anything you have ever experienced. Try to stay calm and focus on me," she said.

The giant man pushed deep into her cunt one last time as he let out a sound that most resembled a growl and a roar combined. At that moment Anna's eyes opened wide. She could feel the streams of cum painting her insides but what came next was a new experience. It felt like a hundred static electric shocks inside of her. Every hair on her body stood and goosebumps covered her skin. She wanted to scream but she was paralyzed. She could feel everything but she could not move. After a few seconds the sensation passed and all of her muscles relaxed at once leaving her dangling from the chain.

Her new owner pulled out of her and stepped into her line of sight while Julia dropped to her knees to clean her masters cock.

Anna caught her first glimpse of him. He looked as though she imagined the Gods of Olympus. He was eight feet tall with the fibers of every muscle visible. He wore only a loin cloth that was pulled to the side. His skin was bronze and his eyes were a color green she had never witnessed.

He looked her over while Julia finished cleaning off his cock which seemed smaller that what Anna felt inside of her only moments ago. He looked at Julia and without speaking a word it was if she knew what he wanted. Julia detached the chains that were holding Anna's feet to the floor. He reached up with one hand and lifted the the hook off of the chain that she hung by and lowered her to the ground.

He walked through the red doorway and Julia ushered Anna through before closing it. There was nothing on the other side of the doorway but darkness. He uttered words in a language that Anna did not recognize much less understand and a portal opened before them. The light was near blinding. He walked through and Julia took Anna's hand.

"Don't worry. It will be ok. Your new life awaits you on the other side."

With that the two girls stepped into the light and the light disappeared.

***

I hope to eventually turn this story into a series of books based on what happens on the other side of the portal. I hope you enjoy it.

Seth

Published 
Written by SethDaniels
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments