Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sluts Training Day - The Beginning

"A PA goes to an interview and wakes up bound in a cellar"

27
19 Comments 19
58.8k Views 58.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story

Hi, this is my first story so please leave a comment or a score and feel free to embellish or add to it.

She was cold, shivering and every part of her body ached from the restraints that were holding her spread eagled and suspended mid air. Every muscle in her body was being stretched to its absolute limit. Silent tears rolled down her cheeks as she wondered how she got here. She had gone for an interview as a Personal Assistant and that's the last thing she can remember.

She heard footsteps approaching and she started shaking uncontrollably. The door to the dimly lit room creaked open and there was the man that interviewed her yesterday. He strode right up to her, grabbed both of her breasts roughly, and started to pinch her nipples. She screamed and he just laughed in her face.

"Shut up you stupid little slut, you are mine now to do with as I want and you will learn to obey me." he said.

He pinched and twisted both of her nipples harder making her cry out again. "I am your master and that is what you will call me from now on." He snarled while he continued to torture her swelling nipples.

"Do you understand me?" he said pinching and tugging her nipples so hard she thought she would die from the pain.

"YES." she screamed. He slapped her hard across the face.

"Yes Master! Say it." he said.

"Yes master." she sobbed, shocked at the sharp slap to the face but relieved he was giving her tortured nipples a break.

"Now time for a little training" he said.

He strode over to the wall where assorted implements were hanging from hooks and on shelves and selected a face harness from a hook. He walked back to her and slid the harness over her head and face. Some more punishment to her breasts got her to open her mouth enough for him to adjust it fully so that her mouth was forced open with clamps between the side of her teeth to prevent her from being able to bite down or close her mouth.

"Mmm! what a pretty little mouth you have." he smirked, "I bet my cock will feel right at home in there. “

With that, he started lowering her down so that she was horizontal, facing stomach down with her face positioned at crotch level. Fresh tears rolled down her face as she desperately tried to struggle but to no avail. He slowly starting unzipping his pants and pulled out his bulging cock, which was a good 12 inches long. He slapped her face with it a few times laughing at the fear and humiliation in her eyes, then he plunged his cock into her mouth and right down her throat. He kept it there for a moment as her throat started constricting around his cock, massaging it as she involuntarily swallowed repeatedly, gagging. Then he pulled out and started fucking her mouth forcefully with long powerful strokes. His huge hairy balls were slapping against her chin every time he thrust. His engorged cock was growing even bigger, filling her mouth and throat completely with each thrust. He was moaning now and his pace quickening. Just when she thought that he would shoot his load he pulled out and said.

"Mmm your mouth is so good was forgetting there is so much more of you to enjoy."

The dread on her face was plain as she wondered what was to come; he smirked and walked back to the wall to retrieve a huge dildo. He then walked behind her and surveyed her splayed legs, the small curve of her back, her ass cheeks spread and her glistening cunt.

"Hmm, you little slut, you've been enjoying this haven't you? Your little pussy is all wet and begging to be filled."

She again started to struggle frantically but it was useless. He slid his hand under her stomach, then lower, and started to caress her clit. She started to moan and wimper, he could feel her juices on his fingers as he teased, caressed and pinched her clit.

"Hmm you are a horny little bitch aren't you?" he said.

She could feel her cheeks burn with shame, she could not believe she was responding to this monster but she could not help it.

Paoola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paoola

Her pussy was getting hotter and wetter and she was dripping all over his hand as he continued to tease her clit. Then he slid his back between her pussy lips and plunged three fingers into her cunt. It was so tight he smiled as he thought about how good his cock would feel in there.
She gasped as his fingers entered her, but she could not control the fire that was burning in her pussy and she began to wish that he would fuck her properly, her clit was swollen and throbbing as he continued to fuck her dripping cunt with his fingers. Then he said.

"I can't help but admire your little asshole; it's feeling all left out."

He slid his fingers from her pussy and started rubbing them around her asshole. They were lubricated with her cunt juices and he forced them hard into her ass causing her to scream out in pain.

"I need to stretch you out a little my little slut for what's to come." he said.

He then plunged the huge dildo into her cunt up to the hilt, pulled it out, and repeated this a few times getting it wet with her juices while continuing to fuck her ass mercilessly with his fingers. He then pulled out his fingers and the dildo and she breathed out a sigh of relief that was short lived.

She felt the head of the dildo probing at her asshole and she tried to clench her ass cheeks together but he pushed it unmercifully into her ass hard. She gasped and panted at the sensation of her ass being filled with the huge dildo. He then started slowly pulling it out and then forcing it quickly back into her ass. She was gasping and panting uncontrollably as he continued to abuse and stretch her little asshole, pummeling her, stroke after stroke the huge dildo filled her ass. Her cunt was just getting wetter and wetter. Finally, he stopped and left the dildo rammed up her ass lodged right to the hilt. He then positioned his cock at her cunt. He slid it up and down between her glistening pussy lips and teased her clit with the head repeatedly. Her clit was so swollen; he rubbed it repeatedly with his cock before he slammed his cock into her cunt with such force she screamed out as the dildo in her ass was jerked even further into her bowel.

He started fucking her then like a demon, he pumped her cunt, his big heavy balls slapping against her swollen clit, the dildo in her ass being jolted further with each thrust. She gasped and moaned, she had never in her life been so filled before, she had never even had her ass fucked before. The sensations building in her grew and grew with each thrust of his bulging cock. She tried to fight it but she knew she was going to cum.

His thrusting was getting faster now, he reached his arms under and started squeezing her breasts hard, this, his balls slapping against her clit, his never ending pummeling of her cunt and ass became too much and she cried out as her body convulsed with orgasm after orgasm, each one making her cunt spasm and massage his huge cock adding to his pleasure.

"Oh yeah." he moaned as he squeezed her breasts so hard she thought he would tear them off.

With one final thrust, she could feel him spurting his load deep into her his massive cock twitching as he emptied into her abused cunt. He slid out panting and said.

"You have such a sweet little cunt; your first training session is going well. Now what I want you to do is to hold that dildo in your ass until I come back. It will be a nice workout for your ass muscles."

With that, he shoved the dildo up her ass as far as it would go.

"Now if I come back and that dildo is not still in your ass you will be punished badly my little slut" he said and walked from the room. She tried to keep her muscles clenched around the dildo hard as she cried tears of shame and humiliation, wondering when he would return and what was going to happen next.
Published 
Written by boudica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments