Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soaked Capture

"2am in the morning and the moon appears ominous......"

0
0 Comments 0
17.1k Views 17.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words
The GRAB

2am in the morning and the moon appears ominous as Melissa walked home, she was a little lit from the party but feeling very relaxed. She passed by this club where a few other young woman in various dress were outside milling about smoking. One of the young women was gazing at her hips and her ass swinging as she passed, thinking of what it was like.

A few moments later, as Melissa is on another block, she passes a red door. Suddenly, the door opens and two figures surround her, one of the figures wraps their arms around her body so she can’t escape. She squirms and fights as the other figure wraps a blindfold over her eyes and ties a handkerchief in her mouth as a gag so she can’t scream. Continually she squirms as they bind her arms behind her and pull her back through the door. As she is being led up some stairs the fear starts to build in Melissa of what they are going to do to her.
They enter a large very dark room that is filled by a feminine soft scent as she is led over to what appears to be a free-standing doorframe. She can feel her wrists being unbound and rebound to ropes hanging from the free-standing frame, and the same is done to her ankles. And her blindfold is removed, she can barely see in the very dark room.

A soft feminine voice says “Don’t worry Melissa, you must be frightened but we aren’t going to hurt you, we’re going to have some fun Melissa”

A flash and a strike of a match as a several candles are lit, dimly lightning small areas of the room. The owner of the voice stands just out of the light so she can’t be identified, but Melissa could make out she had red hair and there was a man with her.

She stepped closer and wrapped her arm around Melissa and pulled her body against Melissa’s. She started tease kissing Melissa’s lips and although Melissa was scared at first but the urge just filled Melissa on how good this was feeling. Anticipation and excitement building slowly from within the pit of her toned tummy just pouring throughout her body.
He wrapped his arms around this redhead and slid his hands up and down her toned form, caressing and squeezing her perky breasts. Quiet moans came from her lips as he continued caressing her body as she was caressing and squeezing Melissa’s tight tushy. Melissa’s excited anticipation filled her and the wetness started between her thighs. The redhead pulled away as the guy behind her pulled down the zipper of her leather pants and lifting her t-shirt at the same time exposing her bra-filled breasts.

Melissa just listening on as the excitement in her continued to build as the two lovers undressed each other. He cupped the young woman’s breasts squeezing, caressing before he undid the clasp and dropped her bra to the floor. Slowly he pressed his crotch against her ass and she felt his hardness building through his pants as he hooked his fingers on the waistband of her thong and pulled it down to her ankles. This excitement just tingled down her body between her thighs.

She began unbuttoning his dress shirt as her thigh brushed up against his stiff hardness, and she with a sly smile as she pulled off his shirt and clamped on his belt and unzipped his pants. Pulling them down she could see his hardness through his underwear, lightly brushed it with her hand and smiled. Reaching behind his ass, she grabbed the waistband of his underwear and yanked it down exposing his hard cock. The two lovers embraced in a passionate kiss pressing their nude bodies against one another relishing in the feeling the touch brought.

Meanwhile, Melissa all tied up intently listening to them as the excitement in her was rapidly building.

They turned suddenly and focused upon Melissa, the redhead started running her hands over the length of Melissa’s body sliding, touching, feeling, caressing each part focusing on her full firm breasts squeezing and caressing. Meanwhile, he was sliding his hands up her legs, under her skirt, past her thighs and into her panties, feeling touching caressing the building wetness within.

Melissa excited by this sucked in her breath and whimpered “oh oh ooo”

Carefully he unclasped her nylons from her garter belt and rolled them down her thighs, past her knees and off. On his knees, he climbed under her skirt and started licking her inner thighs from her knees and up while Young woman reached around her waist and unbuttoned the skirt and dropped it to the floor. She then slid her hands up and pulled Melissa’s blouse over her head, for a sec she untied Melissa’s wrists to continue pulling her blouse off.

Melissa in her excitement tried leaning forward to kiss the redhead as she inhaled the scent of her perfume, but the redhead remained out of reach while she moistening her finger with her lips and caressed it on Melissa’s. This was such a turn-on to Melissa as he continued his light licking of Melissa’s bare thighs. There was a quiet click and a switchblade knife shone in the light. The redhead woman lightly glided this knife over Melissa’s bare flesh and the coldness of the blade was increasing Melissa’s excitement. She slipped the knife under Melissa’s panties and pulled tearing the fabric and bare her below the waist. Again she slipped the knife blade under Melissa’s bra straps and pulled tearing the elastic and freeing Melissa’s full firm round breasts. There was Melissa in all her nude glory all tied up, and excited as the guy and the redhead surrounded her and pressed and sliding their nude bodies against hers. She could fell his toned chest on her back as his hard cock pressed against her tushy as the redheads bare breasts pressed against hers and their pussies were so close they could feel each others moistness.

Melissa pulling back her head, holding the ropes as she leans back as the tingling feelings she feels from their bare flesh pressed upon hers. As her lips parted allowing a quiet moan to escape “oooooooo” Young man slides his hands around her waist and up groping, caressing, squeezing her full firm breasts while kissing her tapered neck and ear. This was really turning her on as the sensations just like electric shocks just traveled to her wetting pussy. She moaned with building desire “Oh yes, oh oh oh” as her breaths became short and shallow as his soft hands continued to squeeze and kneed her full bosom while his tongue was tracing her ear and then slowly inserting his hot moist tongue in. This sent a shock through her body and she could feel the increasing tingles down between her thighs as sounds escaped her parted red lips with her increasing breathlessness. He whispered in her ear “you like that baby, you like the way that feels, I couldn’t wait to touch this hot body of yours. Are you hot? Is that hot pussy of yours getting all nice and wet?” Melissa breathlessly “yes, oh yes its all warm and wet”.

The redhead takes a feather and glides it over Melissa’s bare flesh down between her thighs; the light feathers send a tingly sensation all over Melissa as more moans escape her lips. The redhead kneels in front of Melissa while the guy keeps up his caressing, kneading and squeezing of Melissa’s full bosom as his wet tongue slides in her ear. She slides her hands between Melissa’s thighs and eases them open as the cool air breezes past her tight hot wet pussy. Melissa’s swollen pussy lips from her excitement are visible and the redhead leans in and starts tonguing the inside of Melissa’s thighs. This sensation excites her as she is lost in the feelings from the man’s groping, caressing, squeezing her full firm breasts while kissing her tapered neck all the while his tongue slips in and out of her ear. She cannot help but want this to continue, and she gasps, breathless and wiggling as the sensations are increasingly intense.

The redheads licking stops as she squeezes Melissa’s swollen pussy lips together, Melissa lets out an excited whimper from that “Oh wait oh wait O”. The redhead eases her tongue over those hot swollen pussy lip and traces the tip of her tongue over each curve and eases her tongue between those swollen lips plunging her tongue deep into the young woman’s tight hot wet pussy. Melissa lets out an excited yelp as the redheads tongue plunges deep into her pussy
Carefully, the guy slides his one hand down Melissa ass cheeks and between the cracks of her behind, just teasing that spot between her ass and her pussy while keeping his other hand on her full firm bosom. Melissa thrashes around in pleasure and excitement while hanging onto the ropes

Quietly the redhead slips her two fingers in her mouth and moistens them, as her soft lips carefully slip over Melissa’s swollen clit and begins a light suction she slips those two fingers into Melissa’s already soaked pussy. Another moan, whimper and cry escape Melissa’s lips.
As the redhead softly presses down on Melissa’s navel as she pushes those fingers deeper into Melissa’s tight hot soaked pussy. The man continues his licking and sucking of Melissa’s neck and sliding his tongue in her ear, and slowly moves around Melissa and the sucking, kissing and licking are now focused upon her full firm breasts. He flickers and sucks on her stiffened nipples, as he does so her body is singing with pleasure as the redhead is focused on her tight hot soaked pussy slipping those fingers slowly in and out while sucking her clit. She can feel it getting closer...

Melissa (short of breath) “oh I’m getting close, I’m cumming oo yes I’m cumming”
Her pussy quivers and convulses as her orgasm explodes within her and as the redhead pulls out her fingers, her tight hot soaked pussy squirts all over the redhead’s mouth and lips. The redhead takes the blindfold off her and she can see who this couple is. He steps around Melissa and takes Robin into his arms and they are in deep passionate kisses.

tyanaevans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyanaevans



He takes her by the hand and leads her over to the overly-large bed, as they sit he puts his arms around her nude body and holds her close while kissing her neck, and slipping his tongue in her ear. Robin lost in the ecstasy sly smiles as Melissa gazes on. He whispers in her ear, “you like that honey, you want more?” as his lips glide down her neck over her shoulders and onto her firm perky breasts, his tongue slips over her hardened nipples flicking. She sucks in her breath as he eases her onto her back as his naked body is sliding over hers. Ever so slowly he guides his tongue between those marvelous breasts and leaving a moist trail over her navel and over her smooth swollen mound between her thighs. His tongue teases over her soaked swollen pussy lips as she gasps, quietly he plunges his tongue deep into her pussy and a moan escapes her parted lips  as he starts deep passionate licking of her soaked pussy and clit.

She suddenly sits up and pulls away pushing him down on his back, as she wraps her small hands around his already stiffened so hard meat pole. Carefully she slips her tongue over the head and coats it with the moisture from her mouth. This is so intense to him and his head pushes down on the pillow as she slurps and runs her tongue all over the shaft and head of his hard cock. She engulfs the whole phallus in her mouth and lets out a slurp when she releases it. About to engulf it again, he can’t take it anymore. He wraps his arms around her and engages his tongue in deep passionate kissing as she falls to her back. Carefully he slides his hands between her thighs and spreads her thighs as he climbs between them. Leaning forward he gently guides the head of his already hard cock over her pussy lips teasing and taunting her. The sensations are so intense to her and she is starting to lose her mind and wants him inside her.  She’s thinking “now it’s my turn, we got her all hot and bothered and we are only beginning” but the desire in her is so intense that she can’t wait. She starts thrusting her hips upward, he continues to tease her as he presses his body on hers while kissing her neck and slipping his tongue in her ear.

Gently he guides his hard cock into her tight soaked pussy, as she wraps her legs around him.

Robin’s eyes flutter closed and a loud moan escapes from Robin’s already parted red lips
 “That’s sooo good”. As he lowers his nude body on top of her’s, pressing his toned chest against those marvelous breasts. Slowly they grind in unison, as he continues to kiss her neck and slip his tongue in her ear…

He whispers ““Is that good baby? Is that what you want?”

Gasping in short breath Robin replies “oh yesss, keep sliding it in”. As he softly thrusts his stiff hard cock deeper into her tight wet soaked pussy as she pushes up her hips as they are engaged in steady slow stroking and she wiggles and writhes beneath him as she can feel herself closing in.

Panting, short of breath she replies “oh oh oh yes yes more more more, don’t stop now”
As the orgasm is building closer and closer “I’m cumming, I’m cumming”
as her tight wet soaked pussy becomes tighter around his hard cock he can’t take it anymore and he is panting and moan with her and feels an intense release as he cums inside her tight hot wet pussy.

Meanwhile, Melissa is writhing and panting herself from watching that intense hot wet sex, but she is bound so she cannot release her passions that were building. Robin eventually climbs off the bed while John sleeps.

Robin in soft feminine voice says “You like that huh baby? You like to feel good?” as she pulls out the feather and starts to brush it over Melissa’s toned nude body. The tingling sensations come back to Melissa as Robin starts to lick her neck, and ear while caressing and squeezing Melissa’s firm large breasts, paying special attention to her stiffening nipples. Melissa starts to become lost in the new pleasure she is feeling as Robin reaches over where she can’t see and pulls out some metal objects attached with a chain. Robin whispers in her ear “bet you’ve never felt these before” as she closes a metal nipple clamp on each one of Melissa’s stiffened nipples. She feels a jolt of cold and aroused excitement as the tiny teeth from the clamps close on her stiffened nipples. Robin lifts the shorter chain and wraps a 2-inch wide leather collar around her neck with a longer chain attached. She lets the longer chain just hang between Melissa’s breasts as she slides behind Melissa and starts slapping her ass with her bare hand. Melissa in shock by this, it feels good though and it’s exciting as each slap is vibrating her swelling pussy lips. Robin takes what appears to be a leather belt and starts slapping Melissa’s ass with that. A sound escapes Melissa’s lips “oo, ah what is that?” Robin between slaps slides it up between Melissa’s thighs brushing her swelling pussy with it. A wave of excitement goes through Melissa’s body as the light slaps continue.
After sometime Robin take the end of the longer chain attached to one between Melissa’s breasts and slips it under Melissa between her legs, between her swelling sensitive pussy lips and through the crack of her ass up and locks it in place at the back of the leather collar around her neck. Robin tugs on the chain from the back and it pulls between her pussy lips and there is tension on the clamps on her nipples. The excitement is building in Melissa with her arousal as quiet moans escape her lips as Robin tugs on the chain and keeps slapping her ass with the leather. Her moans getting more intense as her arousal is building more and more.
John appears as Melissa is getting wetter from this excitement as Robin takes the ropes off Melissa’s wrists and ankles but leaving the chains in place. Leading her over to John, Robin barks a little “on your knees you little wench”. Melissa kneels in front of John, and is face to face with his raging hard cock.  “You know you want it you little wench” barks Robin again as Melissa wraps her small hands around his shaft and starts stroking it. “Put it in your mouth you bitch” Robin barks more orders as Melissa slides her tongue over the head and shaft of John’s hard cock. “Do it now” she orders as she pulls the back of the chain between Melissa’s thighs pulling the chain between her swollen pussy lips and tugging on her nipples. Melissa engulfs his hard cock in her mouth and the slurping and sucking becomes more insistent as John closes his eyes from the sensations.
Robin grabs the chain and pulls Melissa off his hard cock and onto her back on the nearby bed. She takes her wrists and ankles and ties them to leather straps under the bed leaving her all spread out. As John climbs on the bed and starts to slide his bare body against Melissa’s nude form. As he is sliding on top of her, he unlocks the leather collar around her neck and carefully removes the longer chain as he carefully removes each nipple clamp and tosses them on the floor. Meanwhile, Robin on the other side of the bed looks on and starts to rub her own pussy. He starts by giving Melissa a deep passionate kiss and moves on to her neck and licking her ear. This just excites her as her breathing begins to get shorter and heavier, as he whispers to her “You getting all hot baby, is this turning you on?” as his tongue slides in her ear sending more sensations down throughout her body to her waiting hot tight wet pussy. She closes her eyes and is lost in these sensations as her breather short she replies “Yes, oo that feels good, oh my”
As his tongue slides down her neck, over her fulsome breasts and he begins to lick each nipple alternately. There is increased sensation from this as they were little sore from the clips and tugging, but this turns her on even more. Wasting no time, he slides his moist tongue between her breasts and down straight to her tight hot soaked pussy, which was pulsing with excitement. Guiding his tongue between her swollen lips, she sucked in her breath as he lightly licked her clit and carefully slid two fingers deep in her tight hot soaked pussy while carefully pressing on her navel. This excited her that she writhed in pleasure, as Robin removed the leather straps while continuing to play with herself while looking on.
He pulls his head up and is up on his knees guiding the tip of his raging hard cock over her sweet pussy lips, as she moan deeply. Slowly sliding his hard-on into her tight hot soaked pussy, he could feel the pulsing and how soaked she was, as her writhing became more intense with each stroke as he guided his hard cock deep into her pussy. Melissa (short and heavy of breath) oo yea oh that feels sooo good, keep it up more more” as he slowly stroked his hard-on deeply into her pussy and out. Her breathing became more rapid with each stroke as her mind fell to mush as he pressed his toned chest up against her ample bosom, back on his knees as he was getting deeper penetration this way. Robin, unable to control herself anymore climbed over Melissa’s face and pushed her hot pussy in Melissa’s lips as John more deeply plunged into Melissa’s tight hot soaked pussy. Melissa reach up and pulled down on Robins thighs as she pushed her tongue deep into Robin’s hot pussy “oo yes, that’s it honey” escaped Robins lips with the moans and cries from Melissa below. As John leaned forward and kissed Robin between his plunging of Melissa’s tight hot soaked pussy. Robin’s bouncing on Melissa’s face became more rapid as John’s plunging increased as Melissa cried and moan “oh yea, oh yea oo yes yes yes more more more I’m cumming, I’m cumming now” as her pussy tightened even more around John’s shaft and he could not contain himself as he came deep inside Melissa’s pussy as Robin’s orgasm sprayed her love arousal all over Melissa’s face and her full bosom. The three of them just collapsed holding each other after this ecstasy as Melissa wondered what was next…










Published 
Written by Nylo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors