Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Staying With Erin - Chapter 5

"Paisy and Natalie join Erin in the punishment for their earlier pee orgy."

16
4 Comments 4
32.2k Views 32.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Famous Story
When my landlady handed us two buckets - one empty and one filled with soapy water - together with a number of rags, I thought we might get off lightly. I picked the empty one and started to mop up the pee from the floor and wring out the rag into the bucket, trying not to think too much about dipping my hands into the pee now that I’d come down from my sexual high, while Natalie crawled after me and wiped it clean with the wet cloth.

Bridget stood in the doorway and rapped her fingernails impatiently against the frame, watching us without blinking.

My knees hurt quite badly by the time we were finished, and without the arousal, crawling naked over the floor in front of my landlady had rekindled the self-conscious feeling that was becoming all too familiar.

“Finished!” Natalie declared, and we rose with relieved expressions on our young faces.

Bridget lifted an eyebrow and looked us up and down with a frown. “I hardly think so. Get into the bathroom and wait for me, I’ll be there in a minute!”

We looked at each other and shrugged, then traipsed into the bathroom as ordered. The wait felt a bit awkward, and Natalie seemed to be just as nervous as me. We didn’t talk, just sent quick glances at each other and blushed every time our eyes met.

Then my landlady was back, an assortment of rubber hoses and other things in her hand that I could make neither heads nor tails of. She stopped right in front of us and sent us another scathing look.

“Sluts,” she hissed. “That’s what you are. Dirty little girls with no sense of self-control, pissing all over the floor! Let’s see if I can instill some in you.”

She made a rather imposing figure when she was angry, and when she told us to hurry into the shower, I didn’t hesitate for a second. Natalie quickly followed my example and stood next to me, the shower becoming quite cramped.

Seconds later, Bridget was also there and turned up the water. The ice-cold stream cascading over us made us both squeal, but thankfully it heated up quickly. It was actually nice to feel the water run down my body and wash away the sticky remnants of our earlier play. It was also lovely to stand shoulder to shoulder to the sweet, kinky neighbor girl.

Until my landlady stopped the water, took up a thin rubber hose with some kind of plastic bag attached and crouched down in front of me. At first I was reminded of my enema, but the hose was missing the big nozzle and the bag was too small.

“Spread your pussy lips apart,” Bridget suddenly ordered me, “let’s see if we can wash out the naughty ideas from your peehole.”

A dreadful knot formed in my stomach, and I froze.

“Well,” she bellowed, “will you be a good girl or do we have to have a discussion of what being a sex slave entails?”

I could only bite my lip and spread my pussy lips apart.

The rubber hose, now that she held it closer, had a slightly rounded tip and glistened with moisture. Still, it was as thick as my pinky finger, and the thought that she would push that thing into my tiny peehole terrified me. She pushed the tip against my hole, and my thighs began to shake.

“Are you afraid it will hurt?” She asked softly.

I nodded.

She smiled in response. “It will. It is, after all, supposed to be a punishment. But you’ll survive.”

And then she pushed, and the tip of the hose slipped inside, deeper and deeper, accompanied by a burning, stretching sensation that felt so wrong that tears welled up in my eyes. Still, I stared at the spot between my legs where it vanished into me, unable to believe what I let my landlady do here, and how deep she was putting the hose into me. Suddenly the burning turned into a white-hot pain deep inside my tummy that almost made my knees buckle. It felt as if I was peeing, and I shrieked. But a moment later it settled back into a dull burning.

I felt Natalie’s hand rub over my lower back. “Oh god,” she whispered, and I felt grateful for her compassion, “that’s so damn sexy!”

My lower lip started to tremble. Bridget, unmoved by my plight, removed a clamp from the top of the hose and began to apply gentle pressure to the plastic bag between her fingers. Strange feelings started deep inside my bowels, and then I registered an ever-increasing pressure on my bladder. My eyes widened and I gasped. The pressure quickly mounted, the urge to pee from earlier returned. But it didn’t stop there. It rose and rose, until I felt my bladder would burst and short stabs of pain made my tummy ripple and my hips jerk.

The clamp was re-applied, the bag removed, and I whimpered, my eyes moist.

It looked obscene, the dark rubber hose jutting from between my pink folds and running all the way to the bottom of the shower, where my landlady had deposited the empty bag.

But now it was Natalie’s turn. Bridget had stood up again and captured her chin with her slightly pudgy fingers.

“I can’t force you to accept the punishment, Natalie Brown, but you can either take the same as Paisy here or let your mother decide what is appropriate.”

“No!” She hastily protested. “I’ll take the punishment here. Please don’t tell mum!”

Despite my predicament, I made a mental note to find out why Natalie appeared to almost panic at that prospect.

Then Bridget started the procedure with her, and I watched he - as good as I could between my own whimpers and cramps - receive the same treatment. And found that I could understand her earlier comment. There was something so inherently naughty in seeing a rubber hose shoved up her peehole and watch the mounting discomfort in her face that it made my tingle between the legs.

The cramps in my abdomen were getting worse, though, and the arousal could only dampen them so much. When Natalie’s bag was clamped shut, I desperately prayed for my landlady to let me release whatever fluid she had put into my bladder.

My hope was in vain. She turned up the water again and picked up a large vegetable brush with sturdy looking bristles and a bar of soap.

“Turn around and lift your arms over your head!” Her command left no room for discussion, and I hesitantly tiptoed around, slowly lifting my arms.

The brush was vicious. She washed me from neck to toe, running it up and down my body in long, hard strokes that left fiery lines everywhere they touched. She even ran it between my bum cheeks and over the sensitive skin of my pucker, making it burn. When I was told to turn around again, I was a mess and trembling all over. The cramps in my tummy were getting worse with every minute, and only the water dripping from my wet hair prevented my tears from being seen. At first she did my arms and legs, and I could see the skin immediately redden under the harsh treatment.

When she ran it over my breasts, I almost couldn’t believe it. The burning feeling was multiplied there, and they swelled up and turned deeply red. But the worst thing was when she brushed my pussy, long and hard. My legs finally gave out, and I fell to my knees, my hands shooting forward to protect my most sensitive parts from the torment. But the damage was already done, my pussy lips looking raw and red, and my clit felt like it had been speared by needles.

Natalie didn’t fare much better, but she did manage to stay on her feet. Still, when my landlady was finally finished and turned off the water, we were both sobbing like crazy and pressing our hands against our sexes.

Natalie was told to kneel down also.

“Hands over your head,” Bridget ordered, and we complied, though both hesitantly.

I sighed when I saw her grasp the hose dangling from between my legs with one hand and felt a slight tugging. She grabbed Natalie’s hose as well, and then I could feel the burning sensation travel in reverse direction and the tip finally pop free.

There was no chance to stop my bladder from expelling the liquid, and it sprayed to the shower floor in strong bursts under the watchful eyes of my landlady. It burned, too, but the relief that accompanied the lewd act was so great that it didn’t matter. It was almost like - I wanted to cry, because after all that torment, my arousal was exploding again, and while the last trickles hit the porcelain, I was close to orgasming again.

* * * * *

We weren’t even allowed to dry ourselves, and five minutes later we traipsed, naked and dripping wet, after my landlady and across the yard. She opened the barn door and ushered us inside. Once there, we both gasped.

Erin’s petite frame was draped over a sawhorse, arms and legs tied down and her stomach resting on the horizontal bar. Her backside was a deep shade of crimson and small welts covered the insides of her thighs. We were staring directly at her bum, and from her awkward position, she was unable to look at us.

“Have you learned your lesson, Erin?” Our landlady asked rather loudly.

“Yes, Bridget!” Erin’s voice sounded strained. “I’m sorry for breaking the rules.”

“Good.” She approached my roommate and released the short ropes binding her to the sawhorse. “Then you can help me punish those two miscreants.”

Erin was glassy-eyed. The first thing she did was to rub her bum, only to pull her hands away with a short yelp. “Damn, that hurts,” she hissed.

“Pay attention to your choice of words, little lady,” she was immediately reprimanded, “or you’ll earn yourself another dose of the cane.”

“Sorry, Bridget!”

“You can fetch the other sawhorse from the back while I start preparing Natalie.”

She guided the neighbor girl to the recently vacated sawhorse and pushed her over it. Skilled fingers wrapped ropes around her ankles and tied them to the horse. The position made her bum stick up deliciously, her plum prominently visible from behind. It looked delicious. A few seconds later her arms were tied to the bottom of the horse as well.

Erin had meanwhile brought an identical horse from the back and set it up next to Natalie’s, with a good five feet between. When it was my turn to bend over the wooden frame, I noticed that it was quite a bit taller than the ones I had seen at home. This way, with my legs spread apart and tied to the sawhorse, my arms just barely reached the floor.

Erin was just as adept as her landlady in tying someone to the horse. I pulled a bit on the bonds, but the only thing that did was to bite into my skin, so I quickly gave up my struggle.

Then I looked up and saw Bridget, two vicious looking canes in her hand, and reality sunk in.

“Oh god,” I mumbled, my eyes locked onto the implements of doom.

The corners of her mouth quirked upwards. “You’re going to get the same as Erin did. Twenty on the bum and ten on each thigh. That should make you reasonably apologetic. Or do you have any objections?”

I kept silent. Erin had survived the punishment and didn’t appear so much worse for the wear, so I could too. Natalie was apparently running along the same train of thoughts.

She waited a few seconds for one of us to protest, then I heard her steps behind us. There was a short, whispered conversation between her and Erin, followed by a swishing noise and a loud smack.

I had no time to prepare myself for the pain, but even if I had, the raw, burning sting at the top of my bum was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I shrieked.

I was shortly echoed by Natalie.

Another swishing sounded, and the next smack fell just an inch below the first one, and just as painful. I buckled in my bonds and shrieked again.

My roommate and Bridget quickly fell into a matching rhythm, their blows timed roughly ten seconds apart, so Natalie and I both formed a perverse little choir of wails. Each stroke seemed to hurt a little more the farther down my bum it fell. I started to sob, both from the pain and from the helplessness at being unable to protect myself. But even though I wanted nothing more than to escape this painful punishment, my pussy started to heat up again.

This didn’t escape Erin’s sharp eyes. “She’s starting to cream again.”

I closed my eyes, only to snap them wide open again when a blow fell dangerously close to my pussy. This time there was panic in my voice.

“Twenty!”

My body relaxed at that single word. The next blow would inevitably have crossed over my exposed pussy. I didn’t think I’d been able to survive that.

My reprieve was short. Another smack sounded next to me, and a second later I could hear Natalie wail in agony.

When the first blow fell on my left thigh, I immediately understood why. The pain was at least twice as cruel as the smacks on my bum had been, and all air was forced out of my lungs. For a moment I thought a knife had cut through my skin. Then there was a moment of heat, followed by a twisting, throbbing pain. Smack! A little further up, and I shook and trembled and wailed again.

My pussy clenched hard.

AgedBlondie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgedBlondie

Again and again, with every blow the heat there grew, until I was nothing more than a sobbing, horny mess. When the cane hit the soft flesh right between my thighs and my sex, I think I wailed for almost a minute. And I nearly came. It was twisted, something I couldn’t understand. Then the procedure started on my other leg and I lost all feeling for time.

I was blubbering. The caning had long since stopped, but I was still draped over the sawhorse, not even aware that the bonds had been removed.

Hands touched my cheeks, and I looked up at the blurry image of Erin’s face.

“It’s okay, Paisy,” she soothed and brushed away my tears, “it’s already over. You can get up.”

I did, after a bit of hesitation, get up. I should have learned from Erin’s example that touching a freshly caned backside is not a good idea. “Ow,” I whimpered and bit my lip.

Erin giggled. “Let’s go to my room and snuggle for a bit. I’m exhausted.”

None of us had any objections. So, five minutes later and after having stowed away the sawhorses, we were stretched out on her bed on our stomachs.

“Oh god,” I whispered, “I never want to experience that again!”

“Me neither,” Natalie agreed, “I don’t think I’ll be able to sit for a week.”

“Sissies,” Erin scolded, “you’re saying that now. But I saw that both your pussies seemed to like the experience. You were both soaking wet after the caning.”

“That’s not the point!” I protested.

Erin couldn’t hold in her laughter. “You’re both so much fun.” She looked at me, and suddenly, a thoughtful expression settled on her face.

“You know, Paisy,” she purred, “you started the whole pee thing. So you should apologize to Nat for dragging her into it.”

“I didn’t,” I protested, “I mean, you knew that I had to go to the loo, and you set me up!”

“That’s not the point!”

“Don’t turn back my words on me!”

“Apologize!”

“Okay, I’m sorry!” I crossed my arms under me and looked straight ahead.

“That’s not what I had in mind. Why don’t you kiss it all better?”

“You mean…”

“I don’t mean. I tell you too, my little slave.” The sharpness that her voice suddenly carried made the small hairs on my arms stand upright.

I gave the only response I could after being reminded of my role. “Yes, Ma’am.”

It was, actually, not really a chore. I started to plaster small, light kisses all over Natalie’s bum, and when she answered those with quiet moans, I grew bolder and started to employ my tongue as well. Spreading her legs apart, I made sure to kiss and lick all the fiery welts on her thighs too. Her breath was getting faster, and I could feel her muscles flex under my tongue. Licking closer and closer to that private spot between her legs, I could smell her arousal.

When my tongue snaked out and licked a wet trail over them, she shuddered, and I repeated the motion, applying more and more pressure, until her lips parted and my tongue delved in the moist, pink cleft. She tasted sweet and spicy. I played around her peehole with the tip of my tongue and felt her tremble. I stuck my tongue into her love channel and her breath hitched. I couldn’t reach her clit with my lips this way, but I wet a finger with her juices and started to circle the growing nub, which made her gasp.

There was a sharp hiss that made me look up. Erin had seated herself across Nat’s back and was pulling her neighbor’s bum cheeks apart, exposing the brown, crinkled pucker.

“Lick it,” she whispered.

My breath hitched as well. That was so naughty.

“Come on,” Erin urged, “do it.”

I couldn’t believe it myself. But I moved my head up and extended my tongue. It didn’t taste that much different, she was freshly showered, after all. But I could feel her pucker try to contract under my tongue, and it felt funny and sexy.

But I couldn’t neglect her pussy, so I slipped a finger inside, having to shift my weight a bit until both hands were on her sex, one rubbing her swollen clit, the other slowly finger-fucking her. Every time I lapped at her bum hole, she rewarded me with a drawn-out, high-pitched whimper. It sounded incredibly sexy. It made me do the unspeakable.

Without thinking, I pressed the tip of my tongue harder against her rear opening. I could feel it throb. I increased the pressure, more and more, her whimpers growing in intensity, until the ring of muscle gave way and the tip of my tongue slipped into her.

That appeared to be a trigger. Her body arched and stiffened like hit with an electric shock. She grunted once, twice, and then a loud moan freed itself from her throat and seemed to go on forever. She trembled all over, her pucker clenching around the tip of my tongue in time with the shivers that run through her body. It was soft and loving. It was delicious.

“Oh wow,” she slumped back onto the mattress, “thank you, sexy. That was incredibly nice.”

I could only grin, my face smeared with her juices and proud that my fingers and tongue had magicked that satisfied timbre into her voice.

“My pleasure,” I whispered back and crawled over her leg, flopping down next to her.

* * * * *

Dinner was a rather labored affair this evening, as Erin and I were both squirming and flinching with every little movement. Natalie had left after a short nap, and we had giggled a lot when we saw her stalk awkwardly across the yard in a desperate attempt to avoid rubbing her thighs together. But now, with our bums on the hard wooden chairs, we were painfully reminded of our own tender backsides.

It was a relief when we were allowed to stand up and do the dishes, and in my case, it was the most enthusiastic I had ever been about cleaning duty. I was just about to hand a clean plate to Erin to dry, when something slipped over my buttocks and made me yelp in a mix of surprise and slight pain. I almost dropped the plate.

“Keep on washing,” Bridget’s voice whispered hot into my ear, and her hand trailed between my thighs and forced me to shuffle my legs apart.

Just when I put the next plate into the water to clean, one of her fingers pressed into my pussy, which was - perhaps for the first time today - dry. I jerked at the intrusion and splashed myself with the hot water, muttering an expletive under my breath.

Erin’s knowing “uh-oh” quickly reminded me of the rules on swearing.

Bridget sighed, and I felt the finger leave my plum. I was steered around, and when I faced her, she pursed her lips. “Well?” She prompted.

“I’m sorry, Bridget.”

She shrugged. “What am I supposed to do with you? You’ve not even recovered from your last punishment.”

I squirmed under her calculating gaze. I really didn’t want to receive another punishment. My bum was sore as hell, and every time I sat down my eyes grew misty. “Please,” I whispered, “not another spanking. Anything else, but not my bum.”

She looked me up and down, her lower lip caught between her teeth, when Erin stepped close to her and whispered in her ear. They whispered back and forth, and then both nodded.

“You’re lucky,” our landlady explained, “Erin had an idea what do for your punishment, and it won’t hurt. It may be a bit uncomfortable, but I’m sure you’ll prefer it to a spanking any day.”

“What is it going to be?”

“You’ll see when it’s time for bed.”

* * * * *

We watched the telly for a while, but when it was time for bed, my stomach was in knots. So much that I didn’t even mind that both my roommate and landlady watched me pee and shower. I took my time brushing my teeth, but I finally ran out of possibilities to delay the inevitable. So I traipsed into the bedroom where Erin and Bridget were already waiting for me.

Ropes were tied to the bed frame, their use no mystery now that I had tasted their perverted games. I also recognized the implement my landlady was holding in her hand. A vibrator, perhaps as wide as two of my fingers and six inches long, bright blue and glistening in the light. I swallowed audibly.

“Lie on the side and lift up your arms,” Erin instructed me, a grin on her sweet face.

My heart started to beat like mad when I did and felt the rope circle my wrists. It wasn’t tight, but she wrapped quite a lot of rope around, and when she tied off the loose end, I gave it a few futile yanks. It held, but at least it didn’t tighten.

Erin lifted up one of my legs. Bridget got onto her knees next to me, and then I felt the tip of the plastic cock press against my entrance. There was a short moment of stretching that felt uncomfortable, but then the obviously pre-lubricated vibrator slipped inside, the cool, slick rubber pushing aside the walls of my pussy and making me gasp.

It was softer than I would have expected. And it started to hum, with a strange, tickling sensation that quickly spread all the way through my sex. It felt good.

My roommate released my leg, and then another rope was wrapped around both ankles. The ropes weren’t taut, I could still bend my legs and arms a bit. I couldn’t, however, spread my legs or touch myself. It was going to be a long night.

“Goodnight, Erin.” Bridget bent towards her and gave her a long, sloppy, French kiss.

“Night, Bridget,” my roommate replied and gave her landlady’s boob a squeeze through the blouse she wore.

“Goodnight, my little slut.” I tried to keep my lips closed, but when her fingers pinched one of my nipples, it was enough to break my resistance, and my landlady’s tongue entered my mouth, wet and hungry, and took complete possession of it. It felt so wrong and right at the same time, and when she pulled away, a dribble of spit stretching between our lips, a disappointed moan slipped from my throat.

My voice shook and my heart hammered in my chest. “Goodnight, Bridget.”

She left the room, turning off the light before she closed the door.

The bed springs creaked and the mattress dipped behind me. An arm wrapped around my upper body and I felt Erin snuggle up to me. “Sleep tight,” she whispered and giggled into my ear.

I groaned at the somewhat lame joke, but forgot all about it when her hand touched my vulva and pressed down on it. The buzzing of the vibrator seemed to multiply and my arousal shot up into the sky. I moaned.

Another giggle, and she pulled away her hand, whispering, “Sweet dreams.”

For a moment, everything was silent, the only noise in the room the constant buzzing from inside my folds. I was horny now, and the feeling wouldn’t go away. So I tried to press my thighs together to replicate the effect of Erin’s hand, but that didn’t work.

Then I heard a soft gasp behind me, and little later another one. The mattress started to shake a bit. A soft moan, followed by a whispered “oh yes” and the quickening movements of the mattress told me what was going on. The shaking was soon accompanied by rhythmical squelching and slapping sounds. Erin was finger-fucking herself, right next to me, and listening to her was sweet torture.

She mumbled short, unintelligible words, broken by excited moans that floated in the dark like the sounds of a wind chime. Her breath grew louder and turned into short gasps. The springs creaked with every thrust of her fingers. I wanted to cry in frustration, my own need like a small sun between my legs that I couldn’t touch.

“Fuck,” she mumbled, “oh my god, yes, yes!”

The movement stopped, only small shakes now and then telling me that she was riding the aftershocks of her climax.

“Please,” I begged, “help me out. Make me come too.”

“Sorry, I can’t. You’re not allowed to until Bridget says so.”

I bit my lip. This was cruel. It took me a long time to fall asleep, but when I did, the dreams were dirty and depraved. I was naked and strange, faceless people stood around me, touching me and stroking me. Fingers rubbed between my legs but pulled away each time I was getting close to my release.

I woke up, sweaty and breathing hard. The humming between my legs was the only sound besides Erin’s steady breathing, and the clock showed that only an hour had passed.

I did sleep until morning, though I never slept much more than an hour before waking from another lust-filled dream. When the first rays of sun fell into the room, I almost sobbed with relief. My pussy felt sore and my thighs were a sticky mess from all the juice I had leaked over the night. The room stank like a whorehouse and I felt exhausted.

“Erin?” I asked quietly and heard her stir.

“Yeah,” she replied and yawned.

“Can you untie me? Please?”

“Let me have a look if Bridget’s already up. I’ll be right back.”

She was back a minute later with my landlady, who looked me up and down and smiled. “Did you sleep well?”

“Not really,” I told her with a small voice.

“Good, it was supposed to be a punishment. Did you come?”

I shook my head.

“If you’re a good girl, I might let you come on Wednesday. But now let’s get you cleaned up. You stink.”

My eyes grew wide and I gasped. “Wednesday? But it’s only Monday!”

Erin, just in the process of untying my legs, pinched my lower leg. “You’re going to be one horny little slut by that time.”

I gulped audibly.

Published 
Written by ChrissieLecker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments