Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Storm Part 1

"A storm is brewing and Belinda has been turned out in the rain to fulfil a mysterious assignation!"

3
3 Comments 3
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
It was a dark night, but warm, and the rain fell in heavy silver droplets, illuminated in the alley by the dull light from the nearby street. The rain fell noisily, splashing down and running in rivers, washing the grime of many hot summer days away; running through the gutters, channels and drains in the alley; splashing onto the tin trash cans and outlet flues; bursting in tiny explosions, rat tat tat on the metal. 

Belinda sighed. She turned her face up into the rain, her pink lips slightly parted, letting the droplets run over her skin, her eyes gently closed, washed by the cool water. She raised her hands and ran her fingers through her long blonde hair. It was already soaked and tight against her skin. She whispered his name.

Belinda’s black leather coat was full length, buckled at the waist, but open further up to expose her cleavage. Her smooth bronze skin was jewelled with droplets of water, which collected and grew until they ran down between her heavy breasts. She slid her fingers down brushing her wet skin, sending small streams into the leather confines of her coat.

She sighed again, more deeply this time, and pushed her fingertips inside the lapels of her coat, clawing at her breasts, catching her erect tender nipples between her fingers and squeezing hard, shuddering with arousal.

He was cruel to send her out on a night like this. He had smiled as he had thrown her her coat, and sent her out of the door into the rain without even giving her time to dress. He was cruel to give her to another when he knew she loved him, and knew she would obey his command because she loved him. He was cruel not to tell her anything about what he had planned for her, other than where to be and when.

It was another one of his games, always cruel and degrading, designed to make her feel cheap and deviant, and always so perverse as to make her weak with desire and passion. She loved him, and she loved what he did to her and she loved what he made her.

She had knelt at his feet and looked up at him as he lounged before her, looking fine in his black suit and silk tie, in the heavy armchair of red velvet. She was naked but for black leather cuffs with a chrome ring fixed into each one, which he used to secure her to the brass frame of their bed when the desire took him. At his command she had reached for a cigarette from the coffee table, placed it between her pink lips and lit it, drawing deeply and exhaling a ribbon of blue smoke up into the air before passing the cigarette to him. He had taken it into his thick fingers, and looked closely at the circle of pink lipstick on the filter with a smile. And then he had pushed her forward onto her hands and knees casually with his foot.

“Show me your ass, Belinda,” he’d murmured, “present it up high for me.”

She had obeyed quickly, sinking her upper body down until her breasts were pressed against the cold wooden floor boards and her round ass was turned up to him, her buttocks wide as she pressed herself forward, and she breathed heavily.

He had left her like that for what seemed like an eternity, slowly smoking his cigarette and caressing Belinda’s round buttocks with the leather sole of his shoe. He had pressed the toe of his shoe flat over Belinda’s swollen labia and commanded her to grind against it. She had moaned deeply, immediately aroused.

And now here she was out in the rain, obeying his command, naked beneath her black leather coat and waiting.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade



A metallic blue sports car swung slowly into the alley and she watched it as it turned, until she was blinded by the full beam of the headlights and her eyes narrowed. The car bumped onto the curb, stopped, and the engine died. The golden headlights flicked off and faded, and she could see again through the shadows and the lamplight.

A man stepped out from the car, stood up tall, and swung a black oilskin coat around his slim body. He looked towards Belinda who stood in the shadows in the depths of the alley, and he pulled the wide brim of his hat down over his eyes so that she could not make out his face. He stepped briskly towards her skipping back and forth to avoid the growing puddles of rainwater, and as he got close he was illuminated electric blue with the first flash of lightening which filled the alley. Belinda caught her breath and put a hand up to draw together the lapels of her coat as she watched the stranger before her and the thunder began to roll.

XXX

“The Tea Parlour” glowed in red neon high above James’ head and reflected on the flag stone pavement at his feet as he unlocked the door of his club and quickly stepped inside to get out of the rain. He slammed the heavy door up behind him and locked it again.

It was dimly lit inside the club and quiet but for the heavy beat of Chicago Blues from behind a door at the far end of the room. As James approached the door he heard another sound and smiled; the sound of a woman groaning and moaning with pleasure; the sound of a woman at the very heights of being fucked, and being fucked very thoroughly indeed.

James swung open the door, stepped inside the room and looked to the bar. The music was loud and so the two women in the room did not see him immediately, they were so engrossed with each other. One beautiful blonde straddled another who was face down on the marble bar top clawing at the hard surface with her long white fingernails. She was the girl doing the moaning and groaning as her partner sat across the back of her spread thighs with one hand thrust down between her legs. As the upper girl saw James she smiled widely and withdrew her hand clutching a thick translucent pink dildo dripping with lubricant and love juice. She drew the shaft up to her pink lips and licked it slowly up and down as she grinned at James.

“Hey...What the fuck!” the prone girl protested as she felt the dildo drawn from her, but she also smiled as she raised her head, her shining blonde hair wild and across her pretty visage as she saw James.

James laughed softly as he looked at his employees, the girls who ran his club for him. He stepped forward and threw his coat across the bar. “Don’t you two ever stop for breath?” he questioned.

“You know we don’t honey,” the upper girl purred as she rested back on her haunches and rubbed her fingertips over the wisp of golden hair on her pubic mound and opened and closed her knees. “My baby Cindy was made to be fucked,” she slapped the other girls sweet round buttocks as she spoke, “and I was made to fuck her. Who are we to deny nature, eh?”

James smiled. “Who indeed,” he drawled, as he lit a cigarette and blew a ribbon of smoke into the air above him. “Anyway, for now, show some restraint,” he ordered, “we have a guest arriving shortly.”

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments