Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Storm Part 2

"Belinda was sure something wicked was to happen and her heart was beating fast."

8
4 Comments 4
5.4k Views 5.4k
905 words 905 words
As the tall man reached Belinda, he looked up briefly, and his dark eyes met her gaze. Water ran from the brim of his hat but his face was dry. He was rugged, Italian looking like her master Belinda thought. 

“Turn around,” he said in a deep commanding voice, and he pulled a length of black cloth from the pocket of his coat as he spoke.

She spun around on her heels as the thunder rolled and lightening flashed again. She faced the wall, and then there was darkness as the man pulled the cloth across her eyes as a blindfold and fastened the material at the back of her head over her wet hair.

“Hands behind your back, girl,” he hissed, and Belinda nervously obeyed. He roughly grasped both her wrists and clasped them together in one huge powerful fist. Although she fought a little, she was powerless to resist. She heard the rattle of cold steel and felt its kiss upon her wet skin as her sleeves were raised and her wrists cuffed behind her back.

He pushed himself to her so that his slim body was grinding into her feminine curves through her heavy overcoat. With her cuffed hands she could clearly feel the hardness of his cock straining beneath the material.

So this was it, she thought, her heart racing. She was to be fucked, handcuffed and blindfolded by this stranger in an alley like a common whore at the bidding of her master.

He ground his cock against her hands which she curled into fists.

It was so wrong, so humiliating, and yet she could feel her nipples stiffen into hard aching buds in the leather confines of her coat. Between her legs, it was not only the rainwater which was dripping down, glossing her naked thighs as she rubbed them together.

He took her roughly above one elbow and spun her around, drawing her towards him and she tottered forward on her spike heels. He led her away. “Come with me,” he commanded.

She knew she had reached his car when her knees clattered painfully against the bodywork and he pushed himself up close behind her again. His heavy hands slid around her and his fingers worked at the large buttons of her raincoat.

He almost ripped them loose, popping them open from the top down, kicking her long legs wide apart as he did so and pushing into the small of her back so that her belly was thrust forward and her heaving cleavage exposed lewdly as he pulled the lapels of her coat wide open. The rain lashed down on her nakedness.

Belinda gasped as her breasts were exposed fully from the leather confines of her coat, turned upward, her long erect nipples hard and aroused.

SonyaKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SonyaKeller

He grasped the globes of flesh in his heavy hands and squeezed until she cried out over and over again into the crashing thunder. He pulled the last button of her coat loose and pushed her over the hood of the car.

He threw the hanging tails of her leather coat up and to one side to expose her wonderfully round buttocks and she was sure she was to be sodomised as she felt his fingers clawing the cheeks of her arse wide. She held her breath as something hard was pressed to her anal whorl.

She resisted at first, but he maintained pressure until she could do nothing but surrender, and as her anus was opened she realised she was not being filled with his cock, but by a rubber or plastic anal plug which stretched her and opened her. It popped inside her as her pucker tightened around the narrowed base designed to hold the plug deep inside her body.

He grasped her by the hair and pulled her up straight again and bundled her to the back of the car.

“Let’s go for a ride,” he breathed heavily.

xxx

Belinda wondered where they were headed as she lay across the back seats of his car rocking back and forth with the motion of the vehicle. She was a squelchy mess. Her coat, hardly covering her, was wet inside and out, and her hair was dripping. She lay in a wet pool on the leather seats still blindfolded and handcuffed. More than ever, she was at the mercy of this stranger, and she was growing ever more desperate and unbearably horny with that thought.

He smiled when he hit a hole in the road, and Belinda’s moan at the jolt was an exquisite moan of lust and desire rather than of discomfort. He looked back to see her writhing on the seats, the lovely golden flesh of her thighs on display, her breasts jutting forward, tipped by erect nipples as hard as nails. He knew her cunt would be sopping wet by now, exactly as he wanted it. He could hardly resist the urge to pull over, climb into the backseat and fuck her pussy as hard as he could right then and there. Her master had authorised such action, but he resisted as he wished to keep her dripping and horny until she would beg to be used and would cum at the slightest touch. If she was to be presented to the guests at the club, the “freshly fucked” look had a certain charm, but the “pleading to be fucked” look would be even better.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments