Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Storm Part 4

"Don Juan is pleased with His slut and bestows the most lavish rewards.x"

2
0 Comments 0
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Don Juan was pleased with Belinda and vowed to reward her. She had been allowed to sleep with him in his chamber, a place he normally kept exclusively to himself. Now she woke with the morning sunshine streaming in through the vast windows warming her.

She pushed back the black silk sheets covering her nakedness and brushed strands of her shining blonde hair from her face. Don Juan was nowhere to be seen.

Belinda yawned and smiled sleepily. Her performance at “The Tea Parlour” had been exciting and it had earned her a night in her Master’s bed with her arms wrapped tightly around him. They had made love before they slept; good old fashioned lovemaking, with no ties, or bondage, or games to be played. Belinda had loved being stretched and filled with her Master’s stiff cock in a good straight missionary vanilla fuck, and had come over and over, with her hands grasping at his strong muscular back. And he had gushed inside her and filled her with his precious hot cum.

Belinda looked around the room. It was sparse, but on a dresser in one corner she could see a large white card with her name clearly written on the front in bold black ink. She climbed out of bed and scampered naked across the room to fetch it.

Belinda’s heart was beating fast as she opened the card. Inside it read;

Slave

As you know, your punishments are hard when you misbehave, as are your rewards lavish when you have done well.

I am pleased with the way you have fulfilled your task. Look out of the window my slut and see what I have bought you. When you come to me be wearing your black dress and your highest heels. Nothing else.

Don. X

Belinda bit her lower lip as she eased the half drawn curtain back and looked out to the huge driveway which led up to her Master’s mansion.

There was Don Juan immaculate in his black suit as always, leaning against a stunning bright red Ferrari sports car. He was looking up to the window, smiling as he twirled a gleaming set of keys from his fingers.

Belinda gasped, “Oh my God!”

Don Juan was often lavish with his gifts but this was beyond anything he had given her before.

Belinda waved and called softly from the open window, “One moment, Sir!”

Just the thought of her Master made Belinda horny. Her nipples were stiff hard buds and her pussy was slick hot and wet as she pulled on her tight fitting black dress which accentuated her heavy breasts and hourglass hips. She finished this off with ultra high shiny black heels which turned up her firm buttocks and arched her back. As he asked she wore nothing else. She made up her face quickly in black mascara and red lipstick and applied the perfume Don Juan requested she wear dabbing it behind her ears and in the small of her wrists. Then she ran downstairs.

“Ah, My pet,” Don Juan smiled, holding his hands wide as Belinda approached him. She dipped her head as she reached him and blushed deeply, glancing upward through wide blue eyes.

“My gift to you,” he said in his deep tone as he held the shining keys before her. “Now come and drive me to the city. This morning we will shop!”

Driving a Ferrari is an acquired skill, but Belinda’s late father had been a racing driver and she had grown up on race circuits and behind the wheel of super fast cars. Don Juan loved to watch her eyes narrow in concentration as she fired up a powerful engine and revved, spinning the wheels and sending up a cloud of white smoke, filling the air with the smell of burning rubber. As much as this, he loved to watch her riding his polo ponies, exerting her will over the strong and headstrong animals. This was the true spirit of his slut and slave; one who knew her own power, and the pleasure of surrendering it to him and him alone.

As she drove he placed a hand on her thigh beneath the short hem of her skirt.

FreyaGrayyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreyaGrayyy

She murmured and spread her legs a little. He could feel her arousal in the heat of her body and in the sheen of perspiration on her smooth skin. He pushed his hand between her thighs and up to the delta of her pussy. He covered her pussy mound with his fingers feeling the slight roughness where she was shaved, and the swell of her outer lips. As his fingertips spread he felt the slippery wetness of her arousal within and he slid a finger deep into her tunnel.

“Oh God!” she breathed heavily.

She spread her legs further and ground her pelvis forward onto the intrusion. “Oh fuck yes!” she whispered.

They drove to Don Juan’s office in town where his PA took the car to park. From there it was a short walk to a small parade of shops in one of the most exclusive parts of the city.

Don Juan took Belinda by the hand and they strolled along the tree lined street shaded from the heat of the afternoon sun. Ahead of them a young man stepped out of a car and pressed his key fob to lock it. He shook his mane of unkempt blonde hair and stretched.

The man was muscular and strong and his skin shone with a deep tan. His black vest top and tight black jeans emphasised the perfection of his figure.

Belinda took the lovely sight in. She squeezed Don Juan’s hand and smiled.

Don Juan chuckled softly under his breath. He knew his slut so well. He knew what the musician/rock god look in a young man did to his wicked female companion. He knew her pussy would be slick and wet already and her nipples stiff beneath the material of her black silk dress. He strived to keep her horny at all times, a slave to her own desire.

The blonde haired vision disappeared through a shop door and as Don Juan and Belinda reached the shop, Don Juan pulled her up and led her through the door after him.

They were in a coffee bar, dimly lit and filled with the sound of piano jazz. The place was deserted except for the blonde haired man who had his back to them as he worked at the coffee machines. His skin glistened with perspiration.

The man turned and flashed them a dazzling smile. “Hey guys,” he greeted them in a heavy American drawl. “What can I do you for?” His eyes were on Belinda, all over her, undressing her.

Don Juan crossed to the counter and pushed a thick roll of notes to the man.

“You can do everything you suggest you can do in your promotional material, and I will be happy.”

The man grinned as he took the roll of notes. “It’s you,” he pointed at Don Juan. “Mr Big. Oh yeah!” He looked at Belinda again and drew his breath through his shining white teeth. “My, my! You’re for real! What sweet fucking pleasure this will be.”

One hour later Belinda climaxed for a third time, drawing her long legs back and gushing her cum juices over the biggest thickest cock she had ever had inside her hungry pussy.

The rock god had stripped her from her dress in front of Don Juan, picked her up in his strong arms and laid her back on a leather couch in the corner of the bar. He had left her only in heels, exposed, with her legs spread wide, her pussy gaping and dripping wet. Her long blonde hair flowed around her shoulders and her breasts were thrust up towards him, her nipples long and hard aching to be touched.

He had roughly pulled his belt from his jeans and unzipped his manhood, his secret weapon: a huge, monster cock which he could thicken and stiffen on demand. He fucked whoever paid him his asking price like they had never been fucked before, for hours and hours, until they were a cumming pleading wreck. This made him possibly the most expensive and sought after gigolo in Europe, and the best fuck Belinda ever had.

He breathed warmth onto Belinda’s slim neck as he slid the full length of his cock into her, and she gasped, “Oh sweet Jesus!” as he filled her.

xxx

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors