Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Student Tryst-My Birthday Present

"Compilation exploring Celeste's Trysts."

6
9 Comments 9
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
My Birthday Present

It was 5:45 pm when I stepped through the door. I knew he would be here shortly. I darted upstairs to his room. I was about to change into my usual attire when I noticed a box at the foot of his bed. It was a simple white box with red ribbon. I picked up the card with my name on it and read it. I stifled a moan as I read his plans for tonight. I had to admit that tonight sounded rather enjoyable to say the least.

I opened the box and looked inside. I bit my lip at his gift. It was a dark red silk babydoll. I slipped it on and looked at myself in the mirror. It hugged my body perfectly. He knew me perfectly. I licked my lips at the crotchless panties. The thought of him eating my soaking wet pussy at his leisure made me moan.

I heard the front door open and close. I looked at the clock, 5:58 pm. I quickly put my things away. Then I knelt at the foot of the bed facing away from the door. I shut my eyes and heard the door open. I could hear his footsteps as he approached me and inspected me.

‘Very good, my pet.’ I felt him gently kiss my forehead. Then I felt him kiss my lips deeply. I couldn’t help myself and kissed him back. ‘Normally I’d scold you for that my pet.’ I opened my eyes and felt disappointment for I disobeyed my Master. ‘But it is your birthday after all.’ He kissed me again. ‘You must enjoy yourself.’

The doorbell rang.

‘Our guests are starting to arrive, my little slut.’ He spanked my ass. ‘Now be a good girl for me and stay up here until I come and get you.’

‘Yes Master.’ I nodded.

‘You may do whatever you wish until that time pet.’ He kissed my neck as he left.

‘Whatever Master wishes.’

I looked at the clock. Master said that our guests were “starting to arrive”. It could take a while. I knew Master would want me at my best. I lay down on the bed and decided to take a nap.

I felt someone caressing my hair. I rolled over.

‘Hello Master.’ I smiled.

‘Did you sleep well, my pet?’ He stroked my cheek with his thumb.

‘Yes Master.’

‘Good.’ He grinned. ‘We are ready for you now.’ Master offered me a hand and helped me up. ‘One more thing.’ He helped me step into a pair of three inch red heels. ‘I always remember.’ I blushed.

We stepped out of the bedroom and I could hear the music. Master offered me his arm and I took it. I felt some of the male Dom’s look at me as we descended the stairs. I kept my eyes downcast. Master led me into the living room.

He led me to a stage which our guests surrounded. I knelt down.

‘Today is an important day for Celeste. She has chosen on this, her 19 th birthday, to become my submissive.’ Master turned to me. ‘Celeste do you swear to honour me, to obey me and respect me?’

‘Master, I swear to honour you, to obey you and above all respect you.’ I vowed.

‘Show me Celeste.’

I bent down and kissed each of Master’s feet three times.

‘Now worship my cock.’ Master got out his cock and I happily gave him head and deep throated him. This was what I wanted. To be Master’s.

‘This is a symbol of our commitment to one another. It is a reminder that I will be the dominant force of your life.’ Master placed the necklace on me. I heard the clasp close. I felt truly honoured to be Master’s.

‘Thank you, Master.’ I entered the submissive pose. ‘It is an honour and a privilege to serve you, Master.’

After the ceremony Master sat in a chair and I knelt next to him. Each guest came and congratulated us. They also wished me a Happy Birthday. Master patted his lap and I straddled him.

‘Is my cunt enjoying her birthday?’

‘Yes Master.’ I felt his hand caressing my back.

‘Are you looking forward to the demonstration?’

‘Yes Master.’ I smiled. He gives me a kiss.

‘My pet, as I said earlier tonight is your night. I give you permission to do to me as you wish.’ He kissed me again and I kissed him back grinding against him.

amaraink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaraink



I heard someone cough behind us. I pulled back from Master and shifted so I could get ready to watch the demonstration. I noticed another chair had been set up next to Master’s.

‘You may sit next to me, my pet.’ I did as Master wished and sat in the chair. Master gently took my right hand and kissed my knuckles. I blushed.

I watched as some of our guests started the orgy. I could feel Master caressing the hand that he kissed. I felt myself becoming soaked.

I turned to him.

‘Master?’

‘Yes, cunt?’

‘I’m soaked, Master.’ Master let a hand caress the area.

‘Indeed you are, my pet.’ I could hear his amusement. ‘We will continue to watch nonetheless.’ That was when I felt something. I looked down to see another woman eating me. I stifled a moan. ‘Do not cum.’

‘Yes, Master.’

We continued to watch the demonstration as the woman ate me. I was so close. Master motioned for the woman to move away. A few moments later the demonstration was over.

Master took my hand and led me to the dining room. He laid me on the dining table. He gently teased my clit.

‘You may cum now.’ I came hard. Master licked my pussy. ‘Delicious.’ He winked. ‘Now clean up your mess, slut.’ I kneeled and licked up the remainder of my cum off of the table.

I felt something enter my pussy. A cock. It wasn’t Master’s.

‘Now, there, slut. You didn’t think I wasn’t going to make sure you weren’t fucked like the pitiful girl you are.’ Master rammed his huge cock into my mouth and fisted my hair. I moaned at the feeling of the two cocks. The one in my pussy felt good but none felt like Master’s. Master’s cock was perfection.

I felt them both cum. I swallowed Master’s cum. Delectable.

Master threw me over his shoulder then threw me on the stage. He tied my hands to a metal bar above the stage and tied my legs to some rope which he attached to the bar. Then he pulled it so I was a few feet off the ground horizontally. He blindfolded me. I felt something hit my face. It felt like cum but different. I realised that someone must have spat cum on my face.

Then I felt a cock enter my pussy. Another in my ass. Another in my mouth. They started fucking me hard and fast.

After six sessions of group sex, and about twelve orgasms on my part, Master let me down. He carried me upstairs and placed me in a warm bath.

‘I’ll be back in a moment, my pet.’ He kissed me chastely and disappeared. I leaned back and soaked in the bath. My pussy felt a little sore but it was worth it.

Master came back shirtless. He helped me bathe. He knew that that had taken a lot out of me. When he’d finished he towel dried me and laid me on the bed. He sat next to me and cuddled me.

After about quarter of an hour Master let me go. He put on a fresh shirt. He handed me a red halter neck dress. I slipped it on and he helped me zip it up. He kissed one of my shoulders.

‘You look divine.’

We headed back downstairs. The atmosphere had changed a bit. I noticed balloons and a banner saying happy birthday. People were dancing and drinking. Master ushered me towards the middle of the room and we started dancing. One of the other female subs handed us drinks.

Suddenly, the lights went out. Master pulled me tight against him. Everyone started singing Happy Birthday. I blushed deeply. I noticed people moving apart. Someone was bringing a cake towards us.

‘Make a wish, Celeste.’ Master chuckled. I nodded and blew out the candles. The lights came on and the party resumed. Master led me outside.

‘Are you enjoying yourself?’

‘Yes Master.’

‘I’m not asking as your Master.’ He chuckled.

‘Yes Adonis.’

‘What did you wish for?’

‘I wished to be your submissive forever.’ I kissed him deeply.

‘I think that can be arranged.’ He grinned.

‘Excuse me?’ We turned around to see one of the female Dom’s. ‘Could I steal Celeste? Everybody have wondering where she is.’

‘Of course.’ Adonis kissed me. ‘I’ll be in shortly.’

‘I’m counting on it, Master.’ I laughed as I spanked his ass playfully. He grinned back.
Published 
Written by elektra373
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments