Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sub Space (Deeper Than The Surface)

"I like it. It feels good"

9
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
767 words 767 words

She sensed warmth invading her cheeks and whipping at her ears as she noticed her lips once again, pressed against her own teeth, feeling swollen and bruised, slippery and puffy. Her lips were flushing more and more pink from the smacking of his hard cock against them, beckoning her back to him.

"Good girl, you like that don't you? Do you feel that cock, Toy?" A soft heavy thud and smack against saliva pulled a string of it away with strands of her hair following along with the patterns of his cock smacks.

Her eyelids rocked in slow, gentle, pleasant blinks, and tears stained her cheeks from moments ago. She noticed the weight of his hand on her head and then the humping thump of the bass stereo electronic beats. Her ears were ringing and felt stuffed with cotton all at the same time. She was aware of the soft curl of a smile at the corners of her own mouth. She did not notice if she was breathing. Her breath was gone for moments at a time and would return to her with a gasp only to fade again. Body throbbing.

"The little death," the French have called the orgasm for centuries. This was different from an ordinary, wonderful climax. This was being lost in a flood of serotonin and oxytocin, in outer space. Eyes blinking subtle awareness in near-blackout conditions, her thoughts suspended in gravity. Heavy and floating all at once. Aware of every single sensory stimulation, yet, nearly impervious to pain. Her senses attuned only to pleasure, Toy found herself lost in ecstatic subspace. Her consciousness floated, gasping, with gentle moans and complete disregard for the slops of the thick kind of saliva only tappable from the depths of her throat, hanging off her chin and dripping over the edge of her stiff leather collar and onto her heaving chest.

Her dom's still mostly hard cock smacked and thudded heavily. In the tunneled, pixelated vision of her awareness, she could see neon green waves representing the sounds of his deep voice visually arriving to her auditory cortex. She could see his voice in her mind. The aroma of his cum and her sex wafted to her nose and permeated her olfactory bulb. As she breathed a ragged sigh, aware now more clearly of the words those neon waves represented, it occurred to her that she must respond.

ScarletGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletGrey

"Yes, sir. I feel your cock," she managed to whisper.

Her nipples were erect, perched tautly on her rounded, fake tits. She perched on her knees, swaying in a comforting rhythm. He pinched and rolled one between his fingers. His large hand cupped and kneaded her breast. His other hand moved to grip her shoulder firmly.

"Look at me and tell me what you're feeling, Toy."

The fingers of his left hand scrunched and gripped at the roots of her hair, pulling her head up to face him standing above her. She enjoyed the tightness and submitted her mess of a face to be fully viewed by him, examining her. The thudding of his cock against her face had stopped.

"It feels good, sir. I like it so much."

"Take it again, now. Open your sweet mouth and let me in, girl." She submitted and enjoyed a tug on her collar.

Her tongue flattened and embraced the head of his dick, which was not quite fully engorged yet. She tasted the subtly salty-sweet remains of his semen, sticky and drooling from his meatus. This brought her back to the scene, another level, more keenly aware of her senses for the moment. This part required conscious effort, and the choice to submit.

She took care to cover her teeth with her sore lips. She consciously softened her upper palate as he slid his cock inside her mouth. She took a quick, desperate inhale just before his cock reached her pharynx and bent and smashed the head down her throat, occluding her airway again. His body pressed into her, his hand guided, she heard a deeply pleased groan escaping the larynx of her (m)animal.

"Ohhh, good girl, that feels so good. Let me deeper," he pressed.

Toy was kneeling, sitting on her feet when a wave of convulsion began from her contracted thighs and jerked her hips forward with hot pleasure oozing from her cunt as her ass cheeks squeezed. The wave, rippled up her rectus abdominis, shot up through her sternum, squeezing her esophagus, and expelled his now throbbing cock with a jerk and a desperate squeal of a moan as she slipped away again into ecstasy.

Published 
Written by Mofeoprime
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments