Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Submissive Lover, part I

"James finally test his control over his lover"

6
4 Comments 4
13.3k Views 13.3k
684 words 684 words
James had been slowly grooming his latest lover to follow his every command. A powerful man by appearance James was tall, looming over a full foot taller than Sarah’s 5’3” frame. His face was angled, muscles rippled over his chest and arms giving him a “don’t fuck with me” body language. He was used to being in control and wanted his lover to enjoy being submissive. When he met Sarah she was independent, strong willed. She refused his sexual advances at first. James was persistent, first romancing her till she was completely in love then when he was sure she was invested, he started his mind games. He enjoyed turning her on and then refusing to fuck her. Breaking up with her randomly and without notice till she begged him to take her back. Now nearly a year in, James was ready to test Sarah’s commitment to being submissive.

James ordered his driver to pick Sarah up at her apartment. They stopped in front of her building; he smiled as she was waiting for him with an eager smile. He rolled down the window looking over her figure. “Turn around”, he commanded.

Sarah turned without hesitation. She was petite; with long red hair and blue eyes that sparkled despite the amount of pressure he put on her to be perfect in her appearance. She had her hair down as James preferred it. She wore the black dress he bought for her and the heels he picked out. Both the dress and heels were not Sarah’s style but she did what she could to keep him pleased. She tugged at the short dress which rides up revealing the top of her thigh high stockings.

“Get in”, James said indicating she past his inspection. “Sit down here next to me”.

Sarah climbed over James into the back of the limo revealing her black lace panties. She stopped while laying face down over his lap when he grabbed her hips and held her.

“Take them off” James said.

“Take what off?” Sarah asked confused.

BetsyBunty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BetsyBunty

Suddenly a hard smack hit her ass cheek. She didn’t respond, James was playing one of his games again. Sarah knew she would be taken to the height of ecstasy if she followed along.

“Your panties”, he said, “I want you to feel the cold leather on your skin” Sarah sat up, unhooked her garter belt and slipped the panties off as he commanded. She lifted her skirt up so her ass cheeks were sitting on the slippery cold leather. The sensation caused her to lips to wet with anticipation.

“Now take off your dress and your bra”

Sarah slipped her dress over her head and removed her bra. Her small breasts falling slightly, her nipples erect from the exposure to the cold air. She looked up embarrassed that the driver was seeing and hearing her lover’s instructions. Sitting naked now with just the garter belt and stockings; James smiled at her.

“Take my cock in your mouth”

Sarah unleashed James’ cock from his trousers and bent over to take the member in her mouth. She started working it as she knew he liked. He took it out of her mouth and slapped her across the face with the hard dick; holding her head to his crotch. Despite the humiliation, Sarah grew wetter with each smack. “Tell me how much you like being my dirty cum hole”

“Yes Baby, cum for me”, Sarah repeated, “I need to taste your cum, it’s so creamy good” Suddenly Sarah was covered in the hot liquid, she licked her lips around her mouth lapping up as much as she could.

“Leave it”, James ordered preventing Sarah from cleaning off her face. “Turn around get on your knees”

Sarah lifted off the leather seat and turned expecting to be taken from behind. She was surprised when a metal clicking sound was followed by cold on her wrist as he pulled her arms behind her and handcuffed her wrist together behind her back. She braced for what was coming next…..

To be continued
Published 
Written by crazychica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments