Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sue's Training Pt 2

"a virgin being introduced to bdsm"

7
3 Comments 3
12.7k Views 12.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Sues Training Part 2

Sue climbed the stairs her mind in a whirl she did not know what to make of it?

Why did she like the taste of mistress?

In her world, it should have been taboo! However, here she was loving it?

She even like the spanking she received as the pain subsided and turned into a sexual tingling how strange it all was?

Sue went into the toilet to wash her face and clean her teeth,

With one last circling of her tongue, she relished the taste of mistress Oh how lovely! She dried and went to bed.

In bed, she tried to sleep but it was no good there was too much on her mind, things she did not understand and also the thought of being broke in?

Would she have much pain?

Would she scream?

Would mistress be gentle?

These thoughts were going through her mind it was impossible to sleep! And so she rubbed herself enjoying every stroke making herself very wet it was so nice, and the thought of being able to insert something soon brought her to a new high, she came very heavy and loved it.

She set the alarm for 6.30am so she could be up in plenty of time for preparing mistress’s breakfast.

And so a restless night started.

Dead on 6.30am the alarm went off, so Sue showered and cleaned her teeth trying to find that taste that was mistress but to no avail it had gone and she was a little disappointed.

Sue was down stairs and getting things laid out ready, as she had been instructed,

Mistress’s plate on the table all nice and neat, cutlery laid out correctly.

Sue’s on the floor at mistress’s feet.

Sue reached down the frying pan and put it on the stove.

She put the bacon in the pan and got the eggs ready

Suddenly a loud spit took place in the pan and it hit Sue on the tit.

She was in agony as the fat hit her, and being naked this was liable to catch her any time and sue knew better than cover up, as she had been instructed to be naked at all times and did not want another spanking

Spit….. This time it landed just above her cunt.

Poor Sue was in agony and thought?

When mistress comes down I must ask permission to wear an apron or I am going to be scared.

This went on all through the cooking but she eventually got it done and at 7.55am, she had the breakfast laid out and she was in her sub position on the floor.

Dead on 8am mistress came in, she looked at sue and then the breakfast and the way it was presented, she stroked Sue’s hair and said,

“Well done sub it’s well laid out”

Sue was pleased.

Mistress sat down and began to eat,

“This is very well cooked sub I am very pleased with you.”

Sue was thrilled.

“You may eat now”

and with that Sue tucked in to a lovely breakfast.

When she had finished Sue said

“Mistress may I speak please?”

“Yes carry on sub”

“As I was cooking fat kept splashing on me and it is marking me can I have an apron please just for cooking?”

Mistress thought and said,

“That’s something I did not think of sub I shall get you one for this evening”

“Thank you mistress”

“Sub I do not want your lovely body marked as it belongs to me now and I do not like shoddy goods”

“Now wash up and I will prepare the room for your big step in life”

Sue knew what mistress was talking about and started to be concerned as she knew what was going to happen.

“I will come for you in 10 minutes, be ready for me in your submissive position”

“Yes mistress”

10 minutes passed and mistress appeared completely naked

“Well Sue follow me”

Sue followed crawling, as she knew she must.

She followed mistress right down the hall into a room she had not been in before.

Once in mistress said “You may stand now.”

In the room there were many things Sue did not understand but the one thing that did stand out was the big examining table with restraints right in the middle of the room.

Sue was suddenly shook out of her thoughts as mistress called.

“Sub come and hold this”

Sue went to mistress and was given a rubber cock.

Sue had seen pictures but this was the first she had handled one real or otherwise, she did not know what to say she was dumb struck.

“Sue this is what is going to break you in, now get on the table”

“Mistress I don’t think I can”

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

The smacks fell on her tits and she was in agony, her nipples hurt so much

“I was not giving you a choice sub just get on the table”

Sue held onto the table for support, she was sobbing, she knew she had no choice, so she got on the table.

“On your back, arms above your head and legs wide open”

Sue did as instructed, as she did not want more punishment.

Mistress secured her arms in loops that were fixed to the table; she did the same to her legs.

Sue was now helpless and exposed.

Mistress then put a broad belt that was attached to the table around her middle and secured it making sure her sub was totally helpless.

Sue could not move at all.

Mistress then picked up the rubber cock and a tube of lubrication.

She put some lubrication on the cock and then put some in the lips of Sue’s cunt she rubbed it gently just in her folds and then up to her clit making sure her finger did not enter the cunt.

Sue had never been touched down there by anyone and she was suffering from fear and excitement.

Mistress was lingering at the clit, going around it, and flicking it.

antonela__ztone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonela__ztone



Sue was getting very aroused, then mistress’s finger started to go up and down her folds, this was too much for Sue who moaned shuddered and released her cum.

Mistress said “that’s what I wanted sue, your own lubrication.”

Mistress then put the rubber cock on Sue’s cunt.

“Ready sub”

Sue was shacking in fear. Suddenly she felt a pressure entering her cunt; it grew in intensity and then a sharp pain.

The pressure increased and Sue cried out “ahhhhhhhhh”

Sobbing she said…

“Mistress stop please its hurting and very uncomfortable”

“Sue its over”

“I am going to push it in now to open you up”

With that sue felt it go into her, she felt so full and uncomfortable.

“Mistress please stop”

“Its in now as far as I want it to go now, so I am going to leave it in for you to get used to it I will be back in 30 minutes”

“No, please mistress don’t leave me”

With that mistress left Sue all alone.

Sue just wanted this feeling of pressure to go away and she could do nothing about it being unable to move.

She pushed and twisted the best she could, but it did not move an inch.

Sue lost track of time and as it passed and it got a little easier.

Just before mistress came back sue was almost used to the feeling.

Mistress entered “Well sub how are you feeling”

“Not to bad mistress, but can you remove that cock”

“In time, but I have not finished with you sub, as you know your body belongs to me and I wish to play”

With that mistress got hold of the rubber cock and started to move it in and out of Sue’s cunt.

“You are now going to cum as your body is meant to”

Sue felt the cock going in and out of her and instead of fear she started to feel aroused.

Sue moaned as the feeling started to get to her,

she was in heaven with the feeling, she wanted it to go on and on.

Sue was a little sore but she would stand that as long as mistress did not stop she would endure anything.

The action of the rubber cock did not stop and sue knew she was about to cum and it was a wonderful feeling down there.

Mistress sensed she was cuming as she tightened on the cock.

Suddenly Sue screamed,

“I’m coming” and shuddered.

“Oh god ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh”

Mistress looked down, and pulled out the rubber cock and saw the cum flowing out of Sue, she bent down and kissed Sue on the lips which surprised the sub, but she secretly liked it.

“Well sub it is over how do you feel now”

As she was talking she released Sue from her restraints.

“Mistress it was wonderful but I was so frightened.”

“Well you are now a true woman and can be used as such anytime I choose”

“Mistress what do you do you mean?”

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

“Do not question me sub”

The blows fell on sues tits and once again she was in agony, but accepted she had done wrong and deserved the punishment.

“As your training goes on you will find out all these things but you must learn patience”

“Yes mistress”

Sue was standing now and rubbing her wrists, sneaking a look at mistress’s tits they were huge, and she wondered what they felt like.

“Sub follow me into the living room”

Sue dropped to her knees and followed mistress crawling as she had been taught.

Mistress stopped and said,

“Sub, I need to cum after seeing you broke in I have become very horny. Now you know how to please me so carry on.”

Sue was delighted, as she had found out how much she enjoyed the taste of mistress.

She put her mouth over mistress’s cunt and started to suck and lick. Her head was gently pushed into mistress’s cunt and held there.

Sue worked mistress’s clit with the skill she had learnt playing with her own, and mistress was loving it.

Sue put her hand around mistress’s arse checks and felt for her arse hole.

Finding it, she pushed her finger in, with this mistress shuddered and moaned.

Sue carried on sucking and at the same time now fingering her arse.

Mistress was moaning and shuddering.

Sue increased the speed and with that, Mistress exploded.

Cum shot over Sues mouth and she captured as much as she could,

she licked and sucked as much up as she could loving the taste,

she knew she was hooked on this wonderful taste.

Mistress stroked Sues hair and said

“Sub I have made the correct choice in choosing you to train, I shall use you a lot like this and now and then you will be allowed to cum, would you like that?”

“OH yes mistress”

“Now sub you were only supposed to be here for the weekend how would you like to stay for the 2 weeks you are off work?”

“Mistress please may I”

“Yes and your training can continue because have so much to learn….?”

To be continued

Brighouse

Published 
Written by shogun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments