Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sue's Training

14
6 Comments 6
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Sue’s Training Pt 1

I have been driving and still do not know what I am doing going there. My hands are sweating and I must admit I am a little aroused as my cunt is damp. But, why oh why, am I going there I have never done anything like this before?

It all started when I was on the internet just surfing for nothing in particular when I came up on Lush. I was intrigued and started to have a read of the stories. I was well impressed , so I joined. I looked around and decided to go in the chat room.

Within seconds I was hit on by men who wanted to cyber me. Having never done it before, I gave it a go a couple of times but it was all the same just bdsm or a straight fuck. Both were OK, but not what I wanted, in fact.

What did I want?

I did not know what I wanted I kept going in but politely turned down all offers of cyber. Then one-day unexpectedly, Sexy Mama who I ignored approached me, I thought "who is this?" So I looked at her profile, and could not believe it. She was 55 I am just 28 and she specialized in training submissives.

I had never heard of that and was straight away interested. I read all about it and I must admit I got damp once or twice reading about their duties. Next time, Sexy Mama contacted me I did not ignore her but I opened the chat window and told her all about myself. I thought she would laugh at me being a virgin at 28, but none of it she was very kind and understanding. As I told everything, she asked why I had made contact by opening up the chat window and I told her quite openly that I had no idea.

She laughed and I joined in. I felt so relaxed talking to her and the time flew by and I had to go in the morning. I was supervising exams, but before I went she made me promise I would be there at 8 the next night which I agreed to. The next day at school, I could not concentrate on my work I just kept thinking about Sexy Mama. It was wrong but I was so intrigued by it all and her profile. When I got home, I showered and had my tea. Living on my own this presented no problems. I washed up and then settled down. I looked at the clock 6.15, oh so long to wait. I was all on edge.

I waited and waited just looking at the clock finally I almost ran to the computer and switched it on at 7:45. I sat there staring at the screen hoping she would show, but why? I did not know, but it was driving me mad. At 8:10 she was still not on, I was crestfallen then at 8.15, my chat window opened and Sexy Mama was there. I opened up with a very weak “Hi”. I could think of nothing else to say, I felt foolish being like this with someone I had only spoken to once before.

She opened up with, “I would like to know your real first name as it seems we are going to chat a lot. You may call me Mama.”

I hesitated and said, “Sue."

She responded by saying, “well Sue it’s nice to meet you again.”

I smiled to myself and so the evening began and what a great evening it was with Mama asking me all kinds of personal questions which for some reason, I readily answered.

“What is your bust size?”

 “36.”

“Do you play with your cunt often?"

 “Just rub."

“How many fingers can you get in?”

“I don’t-I just rub.”

“Have you ever penetrated you arse?”

“No never.”

“And do you pull your nipples and twist them?”

“Yes.”

“What do you wear around the house or do you like to be naked?”

“Panties and bra normally.”

It went on and on and I answered it all. God knows why.

The night was soon over and I had to go as I was on duty next day marking but we arranged to meet at 8 the next night. This went on for about a week. Once or twice as she asked me things, my cunt began to twitch and got very damp. In fact, I got quite excited.

At the end of about 7 days she suddenly said “Sue I think you would make a good sub for me are you interested?”

I was dumb struck but excited and said, “could I think it over and let you know tomorrow?”
Sexy Mama said,

“Of course Sue, I expected no less of you but think hard about all it entails. It means you give yourself to me totally to do with as I wish. We will talk tomorrow, but before you go I want you to study this list of do's and don’ts for a sub.……”

1 “She must never stand in my presence without permission.”
2 “She must always crawl and not walk.”
3 “She must always be naked in my house.”
4 “She must when by me kneel, hands upturned in her lap and eyes down.”
5 “She must never talk, unless spoken to, or given permission to do so.”
6 “She must obey and reply instantly when given a task.”
7 “She must give me whatever I ask for, giving herself totally."
8 “She must accept any punishment that I choose to give.”
9 “She must always call me Mistress.”

With that, she went offline.

The next day was hell. It was on my mind all the time and my fellow teachers noticed I was preoccupied. When the night came, I rushed to my computer and switched it on. She was there and sent a simple “WELL?”

I paused and took a deep breath.

 “Sexy Mama yes I will do as you wish and give myself to you totally.”

 “Good girl,” she replied, she then arranged a meeting at her house, which is how I find myself driving there.

What do I have myself into?

However, like a magnet pulling, I had to go and find out. I arrived outside her house and pulled up staring at the drive before going up.

Corinawild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Corinawild

It was a large double fronted house situated well away from any others, which I found out was a godsend, and for a reason. I went up the drive and stopped by the door, hesitating and thinking should I carry on? Suddenly, the door flung open and Sexy Mama was standing in the doorway. There was a bright light behind her so I could not really see her, then in a soft voice, which surprised me, she said, “Welcome Sue to your other school, this is where you will be trained, come in please.”

 I followed into a large hall, she was a nicely made woman wearing just a revealing dressing gown but you could see very full breasts and a nice arse.

She said, "follow me to the living room, Sue,” which I did. As we got to the middle, she suddenly stopped and struck me very hard across the face. I staggered and tears welled up in my eyes .

"Lesson one Sue, you never stand in my presence. You crawl and you ask permission to do everything. Do you understand?”

Sobbing I said, “Yes, Sexy Mama.”

With that, I got another smack, this put me on the floor. I started to cry.
“Next lesson, "it is 'yes mistress', understand?”

I sobbed and said, “Yes mistress.”

With that she stroked my hair and said, “It’s a long hard road you have chosen Sue but I will get you there.”

She then asked me a very personal question again, which threw me totally as I did not expect it.

“Sub, are you still a true virgin?”

I paused and suddenly another smack hit my face.

 “Too slow,” she said, my face was very red by now.

“Sorry mistress,” I said with tears in my eyes.

"Well are you?” mistress said.

“Yes I am mistress,” I replied .

“Well, tell me Sub when you had your period what did you use?”

“Just a pad mistress.”

“So you did not insert anything in your cunt?"

 “No never.”

“And when you played with yourself you did not enter?”

“No mistress,” I replied.

“Dear me Sub this is interesting. You know tomorrow I shall have to break you in don’t you?”

I was mortified this had never entered my head, but did not want another slap so I answered quickly,

“Yes mistress."

“Good sub,” she said.

“Now, I want you to know and understand cunt so now for another lesson you are going to make me cum before bed.”

“Mistress I have never done this ever please can we leave it?”

With that she stood and walked over to a small table and retrieved what looked like a table tennis bat. She walked to me and said, “these Sub you will get to hate and love in due course now stay kneeling and bend over the settee arse up in the air.”

I got in position wondering what was going to happen. Suddenly, pain shot through me as she laid into me non-stop I have never been hit like it. She carried on non-stop I was crying and shouting,

“Stop, stop, please tell me what I have done?”

Mistress paused and said, “Sub you tried to get me to change my mind you do not do that.”

She started to hit me again.

I was screaming and begging.

“I will do as you ask mistress,” with that the smacking stopped I was sobbing and shaking.

“Kneel and face me sub,” Which I did the pain was intense. I could not rest my arse on my heels.

“Now slave this is a paddle. I want you take it and kiss it also say thank you my paddle.”

I did this right away I did not want it to start again.

“Now let’s resume where we left off Sub you are going to make me cum?”

With that she dropped the dressing gown I could see huge tits as I looked up, but my head was grabbed and I was forced between her legs I did not know what to do she pulled my hair and looked down at me and said, “suck it, lick it, put your tongue in just get on with it I am horny.”

I put my tongue on her slit and licked it towards her clit. I knew about clits after playing with mine so much so I flicked it with my tongue and I heard a little intake of breath I sucked on it and then got bold because don’t ask me why, but, I started to enjoy it .

It was the smell and tastes that got me aroused I think. I moved to her cunt hole and pushed my tongue in moving it about. Mistress held my head and pushed me into her. By now, she was very wet and I loved it. I held her arse and even pulled her onto me. I could not believe I was doing this I got bold and slipped a finger into her cunt and she moaned loud.

 I knew I was doing OK as her juice was flowing out and it was so nice. I licked a little up and loved it. I pushed 3 more fingers in and she bucked as I fingered her very fast then she shuddered and screamed, “harder Sub.” I carried on banging away holding her arse, pulling her on as I did it. She suddenly screamed and her cum ran out and onto my hand I had never seen anything like it but I was so envious of my mistress as she could do this and enjoy it. She was breathing quite hard and sat down.

 “Sub stand and come close to me.”

Which I did. She just gently whipped my slit and then examined it she smiled, “Sub you are wet it got you excited didn’t it?”

 “Yes mistress it did. I don’t know why.”

She smiled at me and said, “tomorrow is a very big day for you and your body will never be the same again. In the morning I want my breakfast at exactly 8am, mine will be on a well laid table, yours will be on the floor and you will not eat until I tell you to, just kneel and wait for me to come down.”

“Yes mistress.”

“Now go to bed and I will see you in the morning for your big day.”

“Yes mistress. “

Brighouse

Published 
Written by shogun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments