Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taken in and Taught - Chapter 2

"A young girl naive to sex, is taken in and taught by her Master"

11
4 Comments 4
15.4k Views 15.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
"My fucking whore, I can finally start training you, the way a cock whore should be." The tenderness in his voice close to disappeared and my Master fully came out. The look that came to his eyes, lust, desire, just a pure need to fuck, left my cunt tingling. My entire body tingling.

"I'm going to fucking destroy your virgin holes. Claim each of them. Your cunt and ass are mine, and only mine. Your throat has become mine. If I choose to share them, then that is my prerogative, but only I make that decision. Your sexuality is mine. Understand?"

I nodded.

“I can’t hear you, whore,” he exclaimed, his tone stern.

“Yes Master.”

“Good girl.” Brandon had walked over to the made bed and pulled down the blankets to the foot of the bed. He then, walked over to me, and looked me up and down.

"You ready, baby?"

"Yes Master," I answered confidently. I was nervous, but ready. Ready to experience, all of the pain and pleasure. All the good feelings colliding at once into amazing ones.

"You’re my good cock whore,” he said to me, with a smile. "Now, turn around."

I did as he asked, soon feeling the zipper of my dress be pulled down, before it slid down to the floor, leaving me in my pink bra and panties. Still facing opposite of him, I felt his fingers run down my arms, and back, sending good shivers up my spine. His lips met my shoulder and he kissed across my upper back before, spinning me back to him.

"God, you're so sexy," he told me. "Fucking amazing." He placed his hands at my waist, leaned in and kissed my lips. He kissed them with roughness, and force, before pulling away. Brandon removed his shirt and put it in the laundry basket near the closet before coming back to me.

"Take off your bra." I reached behind me and did exactly that, letting my breasts out of their restraints. I threw the bra over to my luggage. Brandon cupped my breasts in his hands before running them over my nipples, which became erect at his touch. I felt them strain against my skin, practically begging him for more attention.

His mouth took my left nipple, sucking hard before opening his mouth a bit more, having his tongue swirl around my areola. His teeth clenched gently around my nipple, sending what felt like lightning strikes down to my cunt. A gasp left my throat, followed by a moan of pleasure.

While doing all of this he played with my other breast. Taking my nipple between his index and thumb and rolling it between them. I could feel my panties becoming moist with my own juices, and I so badly wanted to touch my clit, or more than that, have him touch it.

He stopped biting and switched breasts, using the same technique, getting the same reaction out of me. I'd had my breasts sucked and fucked before, but the way he did it; it felt better. He had experience, he was good at it, He wasn't sloppy, none of that. It felt perfectly amazing.

"On your knees."

"Yes Master," I answered, as I dropped to my knees.

"You have control of my cock. Suck me how you'd like. Later, I'll have my fun with your throat. For now; learn, experience."

"Thank you, Master," I said, as I went to his shorts. He wore khaki shorts, which looked amazing on him. I couldn't wait to get them off though, to have his cock…my cock.

I unbuttoned the button, and pulled down the zipper, before pulling them so that they fell to the floor. He kicked them off and across the room. The pair of shorts flew.

My fingers ran across the boxers he wore, feeling him underneath. He was hard. The outline of his cock was visible against the briefs. I rubbed gently as first, looking up at him. He looked down at me. I couldn't fully read him.

Was I doing well? Well? Please Brandon, give me some sort of sign.

I rubbed a bit harder, almost wrapping my fingers around him. This, he moaned a bit. Thank goodness. I, myself was becoming impatient with myself. I wanted to do more to him than this, that's for sure.

I pulled my hand away from his cock and pulled down his boxers. As I did, his cock sprang out. What stood in front of me left me breathless. His cock was absolutely perfect. He was eight and half inches in length, while just over two inches on girth. A perfect size.

I put my palm towards my mouth and spit on my hand before wrapping it around his cock. It twitched in my palm, a feeling I loved. I stroked him, feeling all of his cock. The smoothness he was, with prominent vein running the length of him. The head of his cock, I couldn't even begin to describe. Just imaging it stretch my cunt open, left me breathless.

My thumb ran over the head of him, and Brandon let out a slight moan. That made me smile. My tongue licked my lips before I kissed the head of him. Once, twice, three times. Then I opened my mouth a bit, and took a bit of him in my mouth. My tongue swirled around what was in my mouth, while my hand still stroked him. From the base to the head, I stroked.

"Baby, you're doing amazing. Good girl," I heard him say to me. I only half listened though, still I was mesmerized by his cock. I had cocks in my hand, but not nearly his size. Not even close. I had seen pictures, and they'd done absolutely no justice.

I took him in my mouth a bit more; the entire head. I sucked him hard, my tongue tasting all of it. The saltiness of his precum covered the tip of my tongue. Yummy!

While continuing to stroke him, I took him further into my mouth, about an inch more. Him in my mouth was amazing. What I'd wanted for so long. I wanted to just enjoy the moment, but I'm sure this wasn't an extreme amount of pleasure for him, probably close to boring.

With my thoughts telling me that, I took him much deeper until he hit my throat. I heard a moan escape him, which made me try to smile. Something that was hard to with a large cock in your mouth. My hand that had been stroking him; I put it on his hip, and did the same with my other one. Before continuing, I took him out of my mouth entirely and looked up at him.

"Aub, baby, you're doing fucking amazing."

"Thank you, Master."

I looked back at his cock, the amazing cock in front of me. Taking him in my mouth, I began to slide him in deep, once again hitting my throat. I relaxed my body and opened my throat accepting him. A slight gag rose from my throat, but I managed to back off a bit just before. I pushed my head farther down on him. More the three quarters of him was in my throat and I still pushed it farther.

RivaRae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RivaRae

This time, I did gag. My eyes watered.

“Keep going, sweetie. Please,” He begged me. I began to move my head back and forth, taking him into my throat further each time. I pulled off occasionally to catch my breath, and then did the same thing.

Brandon began pumping into my throat as I continued with my motions. I’m not sure he meant to but he did. It wasn’t as if he was fucking my throat. It was similar to when a woman’s hips gyrated when being fucked. Holy shit, couldn’t wait for that!

Every time I pulled off him, I stroked him quickly, and then put my right hand back on his hip. This kept on for about fifteen minutes, before Brandon spoke again.

“Aubrey, I’m going to cum.”

Did I want him to cum? Uh, yeah. Definitely.

I kept at it for a couple more seconds before putting him deep in my throat, balls deep in my throat. Ropes of cum, came from his cock, into my throat, down to my belly. Not a drop was missed, and I was happy.

My pussy was soaked, I could feel it against my panties, and I could feel it inside of me. The tingles and shocks of pleasure that throughout my body left me with a want to beg. To beg, to be fucked and pleasured, teased and spanked; treated like a total fucking cock whore.

When he finished coming, I took him out of my mouth and leaned back on my knees looking up at him, with glee.

“How was that?” I asked with curiosity.

“Excellent. Wonderful. There are a few things that we’ll work on, but you overall did wonderful, really baby.”

“Thank you Master. Thank you very much,” I said to him.

“No, thank you, baby girl.” He said, reaching for my hand that was resting on my thigh. “Come to bed.”

“Are we going to fuck?” my tone unsure. He had just cum. I could handle waiting until tomorrow to fuck- if I truly had too. I really didn’t want to.

“Yes. Do you really think I wouldn’t fuck you tonight?”

“No, but you just came.”

“And in a bit, I’ll be ready again. For the time being, let’s pleasure you.” He said with a smile that left me gleaming, and my cunt tingling with delight.

“Yes sir.” I answered back. He took my hand and brought me over to our bed.

“Lay down.”

“Yes Master.”

I slid onto the bed, relaxing on my back. My legs were bent upwards, and as Brandon climbed onto the bed, he pushed them down flat. His body straddled mine. My insides pulsed, I could feel my clit throbbing; begging to be touched.

I felt him above me, his scent intoxicating. He leaned down and kissed my chest, all the way down to my belly button. He moved down me, and told me to spread my legs a bit.

He kissed my panties. Why the fuck did they have to be in the way? He must have realized I was the on the verge of exploding, because he slid my panties down to my ankles, before taking them off and tossing them aside. Brandon once again leaned in and kissed that spot. This time it was my skin.

That was the first time, somebody had touched down there. I’d blown cocks, and stroked them, but never let anybody down there. My body was his; he would be and was the first to touch it.

I squirmed with every kiss, my body tingling, and small gasps escaped my throat. “Aubrey, you’re cunt is so perfect. You taste delectable.” He told me before kissing again.

I felt his tongue a moment later. It ran across that area, hitting my clit. I moaned aloud. I tried to watch as he did all of this, but I couldn’t focus on him, only on the pleasure I was receiving. I’d spoken to my gal friends about being eaten out, and they all said it felt amazing, and I finally understood everything, they had ever said.

His fingers glided up my pussy, and I felt him slide them into me. “Holy fuck.” I breathed out.

“You’re soaked.” He said, simply to me.

“Yeah, that’s your doing.” I said back to him. His index, middle and ring finger were thrusting in and out of my tight cunt. Each thrust inside of me, hit my g-spot, leaving me breathless, usually followed by a rather loud moan. My hips met each of his thrusts, leaving us going to together in a smooth motion. He picked up the pace, and my body was ready to explode.

His thumb started rubbing my clit, in small circular motions, and that was going to throw me over the edge.

“Master, may I please cum?” I begged.

“Not yet.”

“Yes Master.” I answered back. It was practically impossible not to cum, and I tried to wait until he gave me permission, but I couldn’t and begged once again. “Please Master, please, I’m going to fucking explode, please allow me to cum.” My words ran out in what sounded like one long word, but he understood.

“Cum. Now.” His tone was stern; throwing me over the edge. I did in fact cum, my body squirming in delight. Moans and a jumble of words came from my mouth. Most of the words were a variation of fuck, and oh my god. Once my body began to calm down, I lay there quivering. My body wouldn’t relax, partly because Brandon was still rubbing me and stroking my clit. I was close to cumming once more.

“Fuck, may I please cum again?”

“Who are you asking?”

“Master, may I please cum once more?” My words came out in almost a yell. If he didn’t answer quickly I was going to cum around his fingers again, honestly permission or not, I was going to.

“Yes.” I came hard and fast around his fingers. Cussing and quiet screams arose from my throat. Sweat began to form at my forehead; my body felt like two hundred degrees. He stopped rubbing me, and I lay there shaking, and moaning.

Finally, I began to relax. My breathing, though still irregular, was calmer. I was able to focus again.

“Taste yourself.” He said, as he put his fingers towards my mouth. I opened, accepting them. My juices were something I’d always loved to taste. It was just so sweet and well yummy.

“Brandon, Master that was… it was fucking amazing.”

“Good. How do you feel?”

“I don’t even know what to say. I can’t even explain it.”

“Very good.” He said back to me.

“Those were the most powerful orgasm, I’ve ever had.”

“That makes me glad.” He said with a smile across his face. I let out a small giggle. “You ready to be fucking owned?”

“Yes Master. Fucking yes.” I exclaimed. Two orgasms weren't enough for my body, I had always needed at least three to feel completely pleasure, and these two just made me even hornier than usual.

“Good girl.”

Published 
Written by lovelyvampire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments