Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking A Stand

27
14 Comments 14
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
It’s late when we get back to the hotel and my feet are killing me. We get into the room and I make my way to the bed to take my heels off.

“I saw what you did tonight”, you say.

I look up at you and I can see the wheels turning in your head. Fuck I am not in the mood for this tonight, I think to myself and I need to make a stand now and let you know.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” I tell you.

Your eyes widen in surprise at the use of my language. Looking at me you smile wondering what I am up to.

“My eyes are always on you Crys, and tonight, your eyes followed him all around the room. You were very disrespectful to me tonight, and you need to be punished”, you say to me.

I cock one eyebrow up and chuckle. “Not tonight, I am not in the mood”, I say and I go back to rubbing my feet.

I see you remove your jacket from the corner of my eye. You are just standing there looking at me. I keep wondering if I am going to get away with what I said. I see you start to move towards me. When you are standing in front of me you reach down and cup my chin in your hand and lift my head. Looking into my eyes you say “Are you sure you want to go down this road?”

“I said not tonight Dominic, I am tired and I don’t feel like playing” I say in a firm voice still looking you in the eyes.

“You will do as you are told”, you say, squeezing my chin hard to stress your point. “Strip Now!”

“No”, I say as I pull my chin from your hand and stand up.

I move around you and for some reason you let me. Just as I think that I may have made my point you grab my arm and pull me, making my back press up against you. One hand holds my hip to keep me in place as the other grabs my breast and squeezes.

“What the fuck did you just say to me? I don’t think I heard you right”, you say in a demanding voice.

“Well then let me make it as clear as possible”, I say in a sarcastic tone. “NO is what I said, do you need me to write it down for you? Now let go of me”

I can feel your whole body tense behind me. The hand that is on my hip moves into my hair and you grab a hand full. Your other hand travels to the strap of my dress.

“You defiant little bitch! If you don’t strip now I will rip this fucking dress off and teach you a lesson that you will never forget!”

You move the strap so that it falls down my arm. Between your hand pulling my hair and your words I can feel my body responding to you, but I refuse to give in. Tonight we will play out one of both our fantasies. I step away from you but don’t get far with your hand in my hair. You release me as I turn to face you. I back up another couple of feet because I know I am about to cross a line that I have never crossed before.

“Fuck you Dominic! I will not submit to you tonight” I tell you as I put my strap back in place.

The look in your eyes makes me instantly wet and I can tell the moment you have caught up to me and what I am doing. This is something that we have discussed many times and as my Dom you have waited until I was ready. As you slowly start to make you way towards me I can see your cock making his presence known in your pants.

“I own you! You are MY fucking whore! And you will submit or I will make you!” As you reach for me I move and push your arm away.

“You can try and make me but it is not going to happen”, I tell you. I take a quick look around the room and I am glad that this time we got a suite. We are going to need it. That quick look around the room costs me, because you take advantage of me taking my eyes off you and close in on me. By the time my eyes make it back to you, your arms are closing in around me. I try to duck but you are ready for that and you pick me up. I start to struggle in your arms trying to get you to lose your grip on me. You turn and make your way across the room to the bed.

“Put me the fuck down NOW Dominic!” I yell

“Oh I am going to put you down alright whore!” You literally throw me on the bed. As I am bouncing on the bed you reach for our bag of toys. “I’m going to show you what happens to MY whore when she is this defiant.”

I sit up and pull my dress back down. God I can feel my juices starting to run down the crack of my ass. I swing my feet over the bed and start to stand. “Not tonight I said” I don’t get half way up before your arm closes around my waist and pulls me back down to the bed. Your hand reaches up my dress and you quickly feel my pussy juices making sure that I am comfortable as well as turned on. With the reassurance of my pussy juice you bring your hand back down to my thigh and look at me.

“Yes tonight, and any other fucking time I want!” you say.

My hands go to your hand that is on my thigh and I push it away. As you squeeze harder I grab one of your fingers and pull it back causing you to let go of me. I move fast and get up on one side of the bed. You stand on the other. I watch you as you put the bag on the bed. You slowly open it looking at me. Reaching in you pull out a leather paddle that I have never seen before. The handle is made of plastic and the paddle itself is 12 inches long and 5 inches wide.

“Would you like me to use that paddle on you darling?” I ask you.

“Oh no sweetheart, I bought this just for you”, you tell me.

“Good Fucking Luck! You’re not touching me with that”, is my response.

You lay the paddle down on the bed. “I don’t need luck” you say as you start to move around the bed towards me. I look around. Fuck, I’m cornered! I have no choice but to go over the bed and I know that you are waiting for me to do that. I’m glad that I got my heels off before we started. I watch you make your way around the end of the bed and I know that if I stand a chance I had better take it now.

I leap, but you knew I was going to do that. By the time my body is on the bed you are on top of me. I start to kick my feet up and you catch them and pin them under you. Sitting up on my ass you reach for my dress. I start to struggle and my arm reaches behind me and I grab your shirt. I pull on it and hear the satisfying sound of buttons flying off and hitting the head board and the floor.

You grab my arms and pin them above my head. You lean down so that your upper arm can hold my arms as your hands reach for the hem on the right side of my dress. I can feel your rock hard cock in the crevasse of my ass and I love it. You rip my dress at the hem. You have to sit up and get off me in order to rip it all the way down.

“God Damn it Dominic! I liked that dress!” I yell as I turn around.

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

I hurry to get off the bed and look down at my dress. All that is holding it on me are the straps on my shoulders. “Fuck!”

“I warned you of what would happen and you know that I am a man of my word Crys”, you say as you stand and remove what’s left of your shirt. I watch as you unbuckle your belt and untie your pants letting them fall to the floor. You hard cock springs out and you look at me. Standing there in all your glory you say, “You want to take the rest of your dress off, or should I?”

“Kiss my ass Dominic! And you’re buying me a new dress!” I tell you as I stare at your body. I can’t wait to feel that hard cock fill me. My pussy juices are starting to run down my thigh and I can feel my nipples grow inside my bra.

“Come here MY little slut”, you say as you make a “come here” motion with your finger. I shake my head no. We are only standing about 2 feet apart from each other so you reach your hand out and grab the front of my ripped dress. You pull on it hard and fast causing the straps to rip. When you bring your hand back you take what remains of my dress with you. I am left standing in front of you in nothing but my bra.

You drop the dress and reach for me. I slap your hand away. You try again with the same results. As you come in for the third time you use your other hand as well. I am not expecting that and you grab hold of me by my hair. Pulling me into you I try to slap you. You catch my other hand and start to lead me back to the bed. I dig my heels into the floor and struggle against you, but all that does it make you pull me harder.

When we get to the bed you turn me so that I am facing the bed. With one hand still in my hair the other hand goes to my bra and you undo the clasp. You move your hand to each shoulder removing the straps and letting the bra fall down. Your fingers reach for my harden nipple and you twist it. I moan. You release my hair and bring that hand to my other nipple twisting it in sequence to the other. I moan louder.

“Who do you belong to?” you whisper in my ear.

I open my eyes and remember that I am supposed to be struggling. “No one” I tell you. Using your body to guide me you lay me down on the bed. You straddle my legs and one hand goes to my neck to hold my face down. You raise your other hand and bring it down to my ass.

WHACK! Before I even had a chance to react you do it again. WHACK!

“Who do you belong to?” you say louder.

With my ass starting to heat up I start to struggle under you. I have to keep reminding myself that I will not submit. “I belong to ME!”

I feel you lean over but I cannot see what you are doing.

“Who. WHACK! Do. WHACK! You. WHACK! Belong. WHACK! To? WHACK!” you say louder.

“Jesus! Fucking! Christ!” I yell. I turn my head just enough to see you holding the paddle. You raise it again and look at me.

“Answer the fucking question whore!” you yell at me.

“I belong to ME!” I yell back.

You get off me and flip me over. I start to struggle with you grabbing and kicking at whatever I can. You grab my legs and yank them open and crawl in between them. You stop and take a moment to look at me. I know what you are doing so I stop and let you take your fill. Once you are sure that I am ok you bring your hands up to my tits and slap them both. Your hand holds my shoulder down and you lean in and trace my nipples with your tongue. Your free hand goes down to my cunt and you slap it.

I moan. I can’t help it. It feels so good. You stop and look at me. “Want to cum slut?”

“Yes! Please!” I moan.

“Well then, who do you belong to?” you say.

“Me” I moan as I feel your fingers open my cunt.

You stop and get up. “You little bitch! Get up on all fours now!” you demand.

“Fuck. You” I reply.

You grab a hand full of my hair and pull me to your cock. You are dripping pre cum and I am dying to take you into my mouth. When you guide my head to your cock, I take you right in.

“Shut up and suck my cock slut!” You tell me as your hands go to my hair and you start to face fuck me. I am so focused on sucking your cock that I don’t even realize that I have gotten up on all fours on my own. One hand lets go of my hair and travels lightly down my back and into the crack of my ass. You slide one finger in my ass causing me to moan around your cock. Your cock continues to fuck my face as you finger fuck my ass. God I want to cum so bad!

You take your cock out of my mouth causing me to whimper. With your finger still in my ass you climb on the bed and get behind me. You place your cock at my fuck hole and ram it in to the hilt.

“Fuck yesssss,” I scream. I feel my orgasm barrelling down on me.

“Don’t you fucking dare cum until I tell you to!” you tell me as you feel the walls of my pussy start to tighten around your cock.

You take your finger out of my ass and remove your cock from my pussy and press it against my rosebud.

“Who do you belong to?” you ask.

“Mmmmm” is all I can say as I wait for you to start fucking my ass. I have to fight my own body not to cum.

WHACK! “Who do you belong to!” you say again.

“You! Now fuck me!” I say.

WHACK! “Say it in a sentence Crys” you demand.

“I belong to you Dominic! Please fuck me!” I beg.

You push your cock in my ass and start fucking me like the whore that you own. You reach under me and slap my cunt repeatedly. I have tears running down my face from an overload of pleasure and pain. Fuck I need to cum.

“Dom, Please I can’t... I can’t... Please Dom I need to cum” I beg you.

The whine in my tone tells you that I have fully submitted to you. Feeling your balls grow tighter you slap my cunt again and say “Tell me what I want to hear, slut.”

“You own me Dominic. I belong to you and only you.” I tell you.

“Cum for me whore!”

My whole body goes into overload as my orgasm takes over. My body starts shaking and my pussy spills all over your hand. My orgasm does not want to stop. I can feel the exhaustion start to take over as my orgasm starts to subside. You keep thrusting hard and fast and unload all your cum in my ass. Pulling out you lay on the bed next to me as I collapse next to you.

After a few minutes of catching our breaths, I open my eyes and look at you. You pull me into your arms and we discuss the aftercare of our session. As I get comfortable for the night I remember my dress.

“Dominic?”

“Hmmm” I hear you say.

“You owe me a dress darling,” I tell you.

You chuckle and say “In the morning, we will go shopping sweetheart.”

“Thank you,” is my response, as sleep takes over.

Published 
Written by fuckedsilly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments