Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teaching Patience

"A little alone time is good for the mind!"

17
11 Comments 11
14.8k Views 14.8k
3.9k words 3.9k words
The darkness envelops you as you stand... waiting... waiting. You have no idea how long it's been or how long it will continue. You can feel the cool air on your skin, the slight breeze makes your skin tingle and raises goosebumps on your naked flesh. There is no sight due to the blindfold you wear, no sound because you are alone.

Alone. The very word makes you shiver. You remember back to our last phone conversation, where I instructed you as how I wanted you when I got home. You were busy with your housework and trying figure out what to make for dinner. My call interrupted you, but somehow I don't think you minded.

"Hello?" you said as the phone call startled you. My timing couldn't have been more perfect as you had just turned off the vacuum cleaner and was straightening up the living room so you were close by the phone.

"Hello, girl. How is your day going?" I asked.

"Oh hello Sir! It was so nice of you to call. My day is going well - I am just doing my work and waiting for you to come home," you said. I could hear your happy countenance through the phone and it made me smile.

"I'm glad you are having a good day, but don't worry about dinner tonight. I have plans," I said.

"Plans, Sir?"

"Yes I want you to do a few things before I get home. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir! What would You like me to do?" you ask, curiously. I can hear the excitement in your voice. You are such a good girl.

"Well, it's almost noon now. I want you to stop whatever you are doing and go upstairs and get ready for me. Make sure you shower shave and get yourself prepared for my coming home. Then I want you to go into our bedroom and put on your wristcuffs and blindfold. Tie yourself to the eyebolt in the ceiling like I have done to you before, arms overhead and with your blindfold on. I want you to stay like that until I get home, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir!" you said. I could swear I heard your voice crack as you replied to my request!

"Now I may be a little late coming home tonight, I don't know. But I want you to be waiting for me as I ask until I get there," I said, my words firm and resolute.

"I will do as you ask, Sir."

"Good girl. I have to go now. I will see you when I get home," I said.

"Thank you, Sir. I will be waiting for you," you said, and I heard the phone click. I sat there in my office chair for a moment picturing in my mind what you would be doing just then. Picturing the excitement you would be going through. How you would be so flustered by my request that you wouldn't know what to do first! I smiled to myself and then went back to my work.

That afternoon after work, I came home as quick as I could. I did have to stay a little late to talk to an employee and counsel them (I wasn't real impressed with their work efforts), but once that was taken care of, I came straight home. I walked in the door, knowing that you wouldn't be there in your usual manner to greet me. But once I came upstairs, I was pleased to see you ready for me.

I had intentionally came in quietly, removing my shoes while I was still downstairs and avoiding that tattletale squeaky step on the stairs. I had also oiled the squeaky bedroom door hinge for just this occasion.

I came into the room without a word, without a sound. I sat down in the chair only feet from you, watching you. You were amazing. Standing there, just waiting for me. Not knowing when I would be home or what I would do when I got there. Such trust given me humbles me greatly. To allow yourself to be tied up (or in this case to tie yourself up) and surrender any hope of control simply because I ask it, is something that always astounds me. Yet you did it tonight and now I sit here staring at you, the beautiful, helpless creature that you are, and contemplate what you have given me.

I rise from my chair carefully and creep towards you. Circling you to come up from behind, I get perilously close to you.

"Are you wet for me girl?" I say in a low growl. My voice startles you just as I intended. But right away I see you smile as you recognize my voice.

"Yes, Sir... very wet," you moan softly.

"Perhaps I should check to see," I tell you. I place my hands on your hips and slowly slide them around you towards your taunt, flat belly. I can feel the tension in your body, the tiny ripples of want as my fingers play lightly over your skin. I work my way ever so slowly down your belly, over the flare of your hip bones, past the mark your panties have made in your skin.

I reach your pubic mound and smile. You had freshly shaved earlier that morning. I can tell because there was no sign of hair or stubble. You know that I want you smooth and clean for me. Such a good girl.

My hands move slowly downwards coming maddeningly close to your throbbing, aching clit before parting to go on either side of your soft puffy pussy lips. The moan of disappointment that escapes your lips tells me all I need to know.

"I can smell your need, girl. I can feel the desire in your body. Tell me what it is you want so."

"I... I want you, Sir," you respond with a husky, wavering moan.

"Use your words, girl, and tell me what you want," I repeat.

"Sir I want... I want you to... fuck me," you whimper softly, almost imperceptibly.

"I can't hear you, when you whisper, girl. What was that?"

"Sir please... please fuck me. I need you... I need your cock, Sir. Please... " you say, louder this time.

"That's much better. I want you to always use your words - you know how it turns you on and how it pleases me," I tell you.

"Yes Sir," you say. I lean forward and kiss your neck right where your neck meets your shoulder. A hot spot for you and I know it all too well.

"Ohhh..." you moan as a shudder races through you, from the spot I kissed you to your clit and back up to your brain. I hear the ropes creak slightly as your body sways.

Moving around your body quietly I go to the nightstand on my side of the bed. Silently I slide the drawer open and pick out one of my favorite toys. I come back to you before you realize I have been gone. Standing in front of you, your blindfold prevents you from seeing what's coming. I reach out and pinch your left nipple hard.

"Ohhh!" you gasp at the sudden, sharp pang. You twist away from my hand, but it does no good. My grip is firm and strong.

"Be still," I command, and you stop your struggling. I attach one of the clover-style nipple clamps to your left nipple and adjust the tightness of it until it makes you wince, but not enough to cause real pain. I tug on it lightly to insure it won't fall off prematurely. Then I turn my attention to your right nipple and repeat the procedure, pinching it hard and getting it stiff before I attach the other nipple clamp, the chain between them hanging in a low arc

Satisfied that the nipple clamps are on securely, I lean my head down to give each obedient nipple a lap with my tongue - a move that catches you off guard and brings another moan from you. The combination of pleasure and pain scrambles your thoughts, just as I anticipate. You see, girl I know you. I know your thoughts, and I know your desires. I know all your "buttons" and in which order to press them. I know all about you. I am Master.

I move behind you again to continue your torment. Kissing you again, on the other side in your "sweet spot", my hands again move to your mound. I begin rubbing your mons just over your clit and down on either side of your pussy lips. I press my body against you from behind and you moan loudly, laying your head back on my shoulder as you give yourself over to the exquisite sensations.

You press your bare ass back at me, feeling my erect cock between your ass cheeks. You rub your ass back and forth over my cock, as its stiff hardness only serves to inflame you further.

"Please, Sir....please fuck me... Oh god, I want you sooo much..." you whine. I know this is true, all my senses confirm your passions are afire and that you are beyond aroused. Still I'm not quite ready for you just yet.

"Patience girl. You must learn patience. I fully intend to fuck you as you request, but in my time and only after I have brought you to the edge. More than once."

Those last three words make you tremble. More than once. Those words hint that this is going to be a long frustrating night for you. A night that will test you and try your will and your stamina.

"Sirrrr...pleeeaase..." you plead. But my mind is steadfast and my plan is set.

I step away from you for a moment going back to the nightstand. This time I am gone a little longer it seems to you and you get nervous that I may have left you.

"Sir? Sir, are you still here?" you ask.

"Relax, girl. I am still here," I answer you. But my voice sounds funny, as if I am far away.

I return to you and as I touch you, it reassures you. But that reassurance soon vanishes. You can't see what's in my hand, however I raise it to your ear and when I click it on your heart catches and you gasp.

"No, Master please!" you plead frantically. You know the device well and you know just what it is capable of.

"That's right, girl. It's your nemesis, the Hitachi. You are familiar with its power aren't you?" I say, an evil smile on my face.

"Y..yes Sir," you say, gulping as you do. Yes, you and the Hitachi are old acquaintances.

I put the Hitachi on your upper arm first, letting you get used to the vibrations. But you know that won't last long. As I move the device down your arm and across your shoulders you don't move, you barely breathe. I run the vibrator up and down your back a bit and you begin to relax and enjoy it a bit. But when I go a little further down your back you get tense again.

I smile as the vibrator makes you nervous. I run the vibe across the small of your back and over the flare of your ass. I don't go lower, onto your ass cheeks themselves, just yet. The anticipation is what I am after right now.

I let the vibrations work on you. I see you laying your head back, savoring the pleasure the device is giving you.

PamDare
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamDare

I smile, knowing what is coming next. You won't be so relaxed for long, my dear!

Suddenly, without any warning at all, I move the vibrator from the small of your back where it is pleasantly massaging you and shove it quick and hard onto your damp pussy.

"Ohhh Fuck, Sir!" you gasp loudly as the shock and new sensations hit you. I press the toy deep into your crotch and flick the switch to the highest position, the increase in vibrations raises you up on your toes as I watch your hands curl into fists.

"Ohhhhmyyyygoddd!" you cry to the ceiling as the toy begins its work. Your anxiety in hearing me turn on this device is well-founded. As I hold the devilish vibrator firmly against your drooling pussy, I can see your legs begin to tremble with the strain of trying to fight against the rising pressure.

But it's no use and you know it. Before very long at all, you are begging for mercy.

"Please Sir! Please... can I cum..." you implore.

"No," is all I say in reply. I begin rubbing the vibrator up and down your slick wet slit, from the bottom near your ass up to your clit and back again slowly, so your entire pussy gets teased and your clit gets toyed with as well. Every time I get up to your clit, however, you seem to get a lot more agitated. You squirm and twist in your bonds... it's almost as if the buzzing demon bothers you!

"What's wrong girl - does the vibrator on your clit excite you? Do you like it when I rub the buzzing thing over your little love button?" I say, teasing you with the Hitachi on your throbbing clit.

"Ohhh god, Master, pleeease! I need to cum! Please, please, please!" you beg, almost to the point of crying now.

"Not yet, my dear," I said calmly, "you must learn patience."

But I do pull the toy away for a moment and, panting, you enjoy a brief respite from the tormentor. Covered in a sheen of sweat, your body sways softly as you struggle to regain composure. I walk slowly around you, examining you and admiring your naked form. You watch me, still panting as I look you over. Your eyes locked on mine, you search my face for some reaction, something to let you know what I am thinking.

You try to follow me as I walk around you, but once I move behind you, you cannot. Suddenly I grab your hair and snap your head back. You gasp loudly at the sudden move.

"That's right my girl. Keeping you off balance and not knowing what is coming next is how I can keep you on the edge... not giving you a chance to calm down completely and not giving you enough to push you over and let you cum. That delicate balance that drives you fucking mad with lust and makes you beg Me for something... anything... that will give you release."

"Master... please... please fuck me... Use me... for your pleasure, pleease..." you moan, your breath coming in ragged gasps.

"Oh you needn't worry your pretty little head about that, girl. I fully intend on using you for my pleasure. But all in good time. First, I want to make sure that the lesson is learned." I tell you. And with that I reach up and untie you from the ceiling beam you attached yourself to and take you over to the foot of the bed.

Now my bed has bedposts with a large round knob at the top, convenient for tying you to the four corners of the bed. It was one of the features I looked at when I selected that style. The footboard is also just high enough to make you bed over at the waist, but not so high as to get in the way of things. I bend you over so your head and chest are on the mattress, and pull your wrists back to the footboard bedposts. Tying them off to the bedpost knobs, I know you won't be getting away or be able to resist. I kneel and take each ankle and tie it off to the leg of the bed, and you are secured firmly to the end of the bed.

With your ass and very wet pussy open and staring me right in the face as I knelt behind you, I licked my lips. My finger traces the outline of your wet, hungry pussy, teasing the fat puffy lips and running up and down the slit between. You try to push back, wanting me to press my finger into you, but I pull back and refuse you. You whimper a bit, but know that I will give you what you need when I deem it appropriate.

I press my face into your pussy, eager to taste your sweetness. Burying my tongue deep in your hole I begin lapping up the juices that are seeping out. Using long slow licks as if I was eating an ice cream cone, you groan deep in your throat in response. I smile to myself as I hear your impassioned surrender - I know that you are beside yourself with lustful pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh... Don't stop... Pulleeease!" you moan as I feel your thighs tremble. I can feel the strain in your body as you climb higher and closer to your peak.

Using both hands, I pull your ass cheeks wide apart opening your pussy and exposing the wet, pink interior. Like a juicy, over-ripe peach I lick and suck the juices out of you as I see you clench and open your hands your mind rapidly losing its grip on reality.

You are sweeter than any fruit however, and as I lick and lap your moans intensify and become even more desperate. Begging and pleading with me to let you cum, you wriggle and writhe in your bonds, trying to get me to lick you in just the right spots that will send you over the edge of your abyss. You are close... so close...

Suddenly I stop what I'm doing once more and you turn your head looking at me with pleading eyes, the words failing you at this time. Shedding my clothes and giving my now hard cock some much needed room, I stand and come up behind you, rubbing my hard, stiff cock in your slit. I part your petals with the mushroom head, feeling your wetness with my cock while you feel how hard all this has made me.

Finally, just as you are about to go completely insane, I grip your hips with both hands and slowly ease my full length into you.

"Ohhhhhhfuuuuuuckkkk!" you moan, long and slow as each inch of my cock disappears inside you. I push deeper and deeper, splitting your pussy and filling your belly as I stretch your slippery hole. I push deeper until I bottom out inside you, my cock head pressing on your cervix and my balls slapping against your clit and pussy lips. I hold myself inside you for a moment before I begin to slowly withdraw. I pull back, inch by thick veined inch until just the rimmed head of my cock remains inside.

"Oh God, please... Master, fuck me... Oh please fuck me..." you beg me again.

I begin to increase my pistoning in and out of your pussy now, thrusting harder and faster with each cycle. This is what you have been waiting on isn't it? This is what you needed and what you have been so anxious for. I slam my hips into your ass hard and brutal and you grunt each time I crash into you.

"Yes... Oh God, yes... Ohhhh! Ohhhh!... Fuck me... Fuck me... Harder... Harder!" you say between my savage pounding.

I continue driving into you over and over, each time burying my cock deep in your pussy and then pulling almost completely out before driving back in. You lay your head on the mattress, your mouth in a perpetual "O" and your eyes rolling back in your head as your mind tries to process all that you are going through. I can tell from your body that you can't take much more of this.

So I will be merciful. I reach over to the Hitachi I was teasing you with earlier and flick it on. Reaching under you, I press the head of the vibrator hard against your clit as I keep slamming into you.

"Ohhhmyyyygoddddd!!" you scream as you arch your back and throw your head backwards. "I'mmm cuuumminnnggg!!" and you let loose a flood of your pussy juice pouring out of you as if someone had tipped over a bucket. I feel your pussy clamp down on my cock as you flail around, still bound firmly, like a catfish in a wet sack. Your body convulses and twists and struggles against the ropes holding you firm as the incredible orgasm takes you away.

I hold the vibrator on your pussy as you cum over and over, each orgasm bigger than the last until at last you collapse completely and utterly drained, your senses ripped apart and leaving you semi-conscious and gasping for breath.

You might have gotten your release but I have yet to get mine, and so I reach forward and grab your hair, hauling your head up and back. I start pounding into you again, and you groan an unintelligible response. I slam into you again and again as my balls tighten and I climb towards my orgasm. I feel your pussy respond even as your mind refuses and your pussy muscles clamp down onto my cock trying to milk it and coax out the precious seed it carries.

At long last I feel myself crest and I lean over and whisper in your ear. "I'm cumming. I'm going to cum in your pussy!" I growl deeply. You moan something I can only imagine as acceptance and then it happens - my cock erupts inside you and I shoot wad after thick gooey wad deep inside you, scalding the walls of your pussy and filling you with boiling hot cum. I lean forward and bite your shoulder, leaving teeth marks and marking you as mine in our passionate embrace.

After emptying myself into you, I stand there for a moment trying to catch my breath, then I untie you and pick up your limp, exhausted body to lay you on the bed, too weak to move on your own. I lay beside you, wrapping my arms around you as you regain your strength and your mind.

"Thank you Sir, for the lesson," you finally say when you have recovered enough to speak.

I pull you closer as I whisper, "You are welcome my girl. You did well. I am going to call you Patience from now on in remembrance of today's lesson. So you will always know that you need patience in your submission to me."

You smile softly and reply, "Yes, Sir. My name is Patience now. Thank you Sir, I like my new name."

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments