Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teased and Tormented

"A couple decide to spice things up in the bedroom with some new toys....."

8
4 Comments 4
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Spice It Up!
I sat on the bed waiting, my eyes blindfolded. Jason and I were going to do things today that we had never done before.

We were suggested to try this by some friends who had experience in this. They said it would help to boost our sex life and give us some more fun.

All I know is that tonight I’ll be teased until I can’t take it any longer and that it involves lots of things that I’ve never seen before.

The wait was so long that my body decided to slump down and I felt like sleeping. I didn’t even notice when footsteps came near until I heard Jason talking. He was talking to me and I couldn’t register most of it in my sleep state.

The sound of a whip cracking made me jump up alert. Jason just let out an evil chuckle at this, before telling me to relax which didn’t work very well at all.

I felt his strong arms push me onto the bed and felt something clasp around my wrists, trapping them behind my back. My deprivation of one sense made me more aware of all the other ones. I could feel his breath on my neck, hear the sound of his movement as he moved into position, and I could almost taste the anticipation in the air.

I felt him move away from me and shortly afterwards heard a match getting stuck. Not long after the sweet smell of the flame going out was around me. In the background I heard Jason mentioning that he was setting up for later. I only hoped that the flame was out beforehand.

I heard some more shuffling about of things before I felt the bed sink down under the weight of a person. I soon felt a prick on my skin, the prick then felt as though it was turning into a line of pricks tracing lines over my body. It made me squirm under its feeling as it left its trail of feelings as it went.

It kept going. I felt it going over my breasts and working its way down my body. Taking a second or two on its trails for the feeling to leave the where it had just been. My body squirmed, arching against the sensation of the pricks. All the time my ears could hear the turning of a metal wheel, and the breath of my lover speeding up.

I gasp for air as the sensation reaches down by the side of my lips, near my most sensitive part of my body. It soon feels as though Jason is blowing on me gently while teasing me with the pricks, whatever they may be. I hear the deep intake of breath coming from between my legs as I start to feel getting more and more worked up.

It felt as though the pressure from the pricks was somehow going deeper, my body knew it wasn’t breaking skin, but the feeling of it somehow was transferring to deeper inside of me, echoing deep inside my body. The deep feeling of it reaching inside of me and touching me in ways that have never been touched before. It shook me to my most intimate core.

With every little trail it made up either side of me I shook more and more. Feeling myself clenching my fists trying to hold back, trying to not get too worked up over this. I know it sounds stupid but I wanted the feeling to continue, I wanted to stretch it out. This sensation was determined to push me over the edge, but I didn’t want to go over yet. Jason’s blowing made it feel like waves were being made inside of me. It sent shivers down my spine. Heightening the sensation and my making me squirm more and more out of pure pleasure, letting out more and more whimpers as it went on.

Just as my squirming reached its peak all the sensations stopped. I felt the bed rise up as I heard Jason move away.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

My body ached for more, more of the sensation of being driven to the edge. It didn’t want to stop so suddenly, but it knew better than to beg out loud.

In my blurriness I could smell the familiar smell of amber and spices. I heard another match being lit and then being blown out. Shortly after the scent of something sweet joined the smells in the room. I heard Jason blowing out a flame of some sort before I felt the bed move again.

I felt myself being lifted up and the cuffs around my wrists came undone. I was told to lay face down onto the bed as I felt Jason move into position, straddling me. His hand was moving around my back for a bit, teasing it, but then he pulled away and then I felt some really hot liquid fall into the small of my back and I froze up. It was really hot, but then it felt as though it was being rubbed into me and the heat felt less intense. I groaned out as strong hands massaged it into me, going up one side of my torso and coming back down on the other side.

There was another little bit of the liquid between my shoulder blades, instead of freezing up I welcomed it. The sensation was like nothing I’d felt before. Having such warmth rubbed into me as the strong hands moved up to my shoulders and made me groan out in pleasure. The hands at my shoulders were so skilled, somehow they knew where to go and how to please me the most.

The feelings of being worked over so much with the heat and skilled hands made my body feel all tingly and heavy. I felt so relaxed after being tormented by that pricking thing earlier. The pricking felt really good, but tormenting. Now I had the chance to relax and unwind.

I was almost falling asleep when I felt the pricking feeling again. My whole body convulsed at the thought of it being back. At the same time there was a soft thing going around my body. It felt almost like a feather. The combination of the two felt very weird. They were both leaving trails around my back and it confused my body so much. My body tried to arch and squirm against the pricking feeling, but at the same time it was wanting to welcome the soft feather-like thing that was being dragged across my body.

All I could do was just lay there and groan out at the feelings. Trying to escape the feeling of the prick but trying to keep close to the feeling of the feather. I heard Jason give out an evil chuckle as he was doing this. It was obvious that he was enjoying the scene before him.

Like last time it went down to my most sensitive area and I started squirming in pleasure again. This time though it sometimes came back up off of me and it was replaced with the soft thing. The feeling of it tickled me. I kept squirming, this time in pleasure rather than to get away from it. I felt my body build itself up, wanting a release from the pleasure.

I groaned out as loud as I could and Jason started asking me if I wanted to have my sweet release. I begged him to allow me as he continued the alternate teasing between the two. Constantly working me up, testing me to my limits.

Eventually he let me have my release. When it came it was the most intense one I’ve ever had, I screamed at the top of my lungs in pure pleasure and convulsed for a while afterwards as the blindfold was taken off of me and Jason held me in his arms and kissed me.

I know this was going to change things between us, but how I do not know. All I know is that I want to do this again sometime soon.

Published 
Written by MoonlightSerenity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments