Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Lust 2: Lori Makes Lexie her Slut

"What happens when two 17 year olds explore BDSM?"

52
28 Comments 28
31.4k Views 31.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story

 Lori and Lexie ran up the stairs of the deck and through the back door of Lori's house trying hard not to make too much noise. They didn't want Lori's mom to see them at this moment. They were drenched after running from the pier in the rain. They were also still naked from their adventure under the pier. Lori had demanded that Lexie open her legs for her and she had fucked Lexie's hot little cunt with her hairbrush till she had exploded. But Lori had made her beg, and Lexie had agreed to do "anything" so Lori wouldn't stop.

With their rain-soaked fiery red hair plastered to their creamy full tits, the two teen-aged girls tiptoed to Lori's bedroom and quickly entered, locking the door behind them. Lexie was spending the summer with Lori in her family's house on the beach. They'd been best friends forever it seemed. Summer sisters. Now they were lovers as well. Lexie trembled as she knew that the scene under the pier was only the beginning. She also was certain that Lori would have her way, as always. It made Lexie feel nervous, yet eager. She'd read stories about being submissive, but never dreamed she would experience it herself. She felt her body getting excited at the thought of being “forced” to do whatever Lori wanted. She realized she wanted...

Lori interrupted Lexie's thoughts with a curt command, "Get on the bed my little slut!"

Lexie was startled at first but obeyed. She'd spent years doing other things Lori's way, why change now? She climbed onto the bed and settled on her back, legs and arms spread. Lori wasted no time in producing restraints and secured Lexie to her bed with her pussy open and exposed.

"The first order of business is shaving you bald. When I lick that sweet pussy of yours, I don't want anything in my way," Lori said with a wicked smile.

Lori went to the bathroom and came back with a basin of water, a razor, and some delightfully scented shaving cream. She took a washcloth and submerged it into the water, removed it, squeezed the excess water out, then placed the incredibly hot cloth on Lexie's clit.

"Fuckkkk!" Lexie screamed as her clit was assaulted, but within seconds, an orgasm ripped through her body.

"Damn, Lexie, doesn't take much to get you off!" Lori chuckled.

Lori prepped her friend's mound, rubbing the shaving cream all over in a most seductive manner. She took the razor and told Lexie to relax. Carefully, she began shaving Lexie's pussy with long, gentle strokes. She shaved the top first, then carefully used the razor to shave the outer part of her labia. Sweet bare lips stared back at Lori when she was finished. Lexie's pussy had the look of a little girl's, but the scent of a woman's.

Lori rubbed her hand over Lexie’s newly bald mound. She took juices from her own wet slit and smeared them on Lexie’s. Then she surprised Lexie with a sharp sticking slap on her cunt. Lexie cried out, but Lexie ignored her. She slapped it again and again. Lexie started to buck her hips. Lori continued to slap until Lexie was on the brink of orgasm... then she stopped.

RoseStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseStarlight

"I need to taste that juicy cunt of yours now!" Lori said hastily.

Lori put the shaving supplies aside and moved back between Lexie's legs. Soft, teasing licks and kisses up her thighs made Lexie moan. Lori took her time and circled all around with her tongue, careful not to actually touch her pussy... yet.

Lexie's hips began to lift off the bed a little, quite involuntarily. She was more than aroused, but still hesitant to allow this as she was sure she'd be expected to repay the favor and wasn't sure she could actually get herself to lick Lori's pussy.

Without warning, Lori started her assault, plunging her tongue into Lexie's already dripping cunt. Lori probed and licked and sucked and was soon rewarded with a mouthful of Lexie's sweet hot cum. Lexie thrashed against her restraints as she exploded.

"Oh my god!" Lexie cried out as she came hard. "Again, Lori, please! Make me cum like that again!"

Lori hissed, "I decide when and how you cum Lexie! Beg all you want, but you have to earn it! You're my slut now. For the rest of this summer, I will do whatever I want with you and to you and you will do anything I say, understand?"

Lexie nodded. She was Lori's slut. For the whole summer. Her pussy was tingling at the thought of what Lori would do to her and make her do. Suddenly the idea of sucking and licking Lori's pussy was turning her on. She couldn't wait for her turn.

She didn't have to wait long. Lori moved from between Lexie's legs to straddle her face. She thrust her own needy wet cunt into Lexie's face.

"Suck on my clit, bitch!" Lori cursed. “That’s right eat my pussy like the good little whore you are!”

Lexie licked and sucked Lori's beautiful sweet pussy. Lori was so turned on already that, within minutes, she came hard, lifting herself just enough to spray Lexie's face with hot, sweet liquid. Then she rubbed her throbbing cunt all over Lexie's face. Both girls moaned with pleasure.

Lori moved down between Lexie’s legs again. This time she rubbed Lexie’s smooth mound softly. She used her fingers to probe and play, occasionally flicking Lexie’s swollen clit. She pushed 3 fingers into Lexie and began fucking her roughly with them. She rammed into her hot wet hole adding a fourth finger and then sliding her thumb into Lexie’s tight virgin ass. It was more than Lexie could take and she cried out as she came hard again. She was pleased with herself that she had earned this latest orgasm and surprised at how much she had enjoyed how rough Lori was with her.

A sharp knock at the door brought them both back to reality.

"Girls! Lunch is ready!" Lori's mom called through the door.

"Coming mom!" Lori said.

She and Lexie giggled. They had both just "cum" and had already had a delicious "lunch". They cleaned up quickly and went out to the kitchen for lunch.

Lori's mom smiled, "Were you girls having fun in there?"

Lexie and Lori looked at each other in shock. Did mom know what they were doing in there? Or were her words just a coincidence?

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments