Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Absentee Tenant

"A young student gets a surpirse visit from her boyfriend's landlord"

47
22 Comments 22
16.5k Views 16.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Tom swore loudly as he watched, from his vantage point of the staircase window of his block of bedsit flats, the youth running down the path towards the back gate. The youth turned round to look up at him as he opened the gate. Tom clenched his fist and shook it at him.

“Fucking students!” He swore.

Sometimes they could be more trouble than they were worth. Most left their bedsits in a mess when they finished their courses and there were always the late rent payers. The one that had just escaped his clutches owed him five months rent. He was tired of his excuses about grant payment delays.

He walked back down the stairs to the bedsit and noticed that door was ajar. He pushed it open and peered inside, ‘At least it is tidy,’ he thought.

It crossed his mind to ring the office and get a couple of the lads round; change the locks and throw his belongings out onto the street. He was sorely tempted to reach for his mobile phone but he realised that doing this would be illegal and he could get prosecuted.

He pushed the door open wider. There was a creak from the hinges and then suddenly a voice call out, “Jason.” It was a female voice, “Jason is that you?”

It was coming from the bedroom. He took the few steps towards the door which was also ajar, “Hello,” he called out as he pushed the door open wider.

There was a scream, “Who are you?” the voice said.

Tom looked in disbelief. There was a bed. There was a girl. There was a scene that puzzled him. Sat up on the bed was a girl; she looked about eighteen or nineteen. She was fully clothed but he couldn’t understand why she was sat up against the headboard with her arms stretched out. It puzzled him for a moment and then he suddenly realised that her arms were stretched out because her wrists were tied to the headboard.

“Who are you?” She asked him.

Tom stood open mouthed looking at her. He was still trying to figure out why she was tied to the bed like that.

The girl asked again. Suddenly it dawned on him that they must have been playing some kind of sex game. Tom had been round the block a few times as far as sex was concerned and had dabbled in a bit of bondage over the years but this came as a shock to him.

“I...I am the landlord,” he told her. “Who are you?”

“I am Jason’s girlfriend. What do you want?”

Tom had regained his composure now.

“Well, five months rent for one thing!” He told her.

She said nothing in response as he moved to the bed.

“You’re Billy Allington’s daughter aren’t you?” he said. “Your dad does a lot of building work for me. I’ve seen you when I have called by at his house.”

The expression on her face told him that she now recognised him. Tom sat down on the edge of the bed and glanced at her more closely. She was pretty, very pretty with long dark brown hair. She wore a red top with no sleeves that accentuated her ample breasts and she also wore a red skirt. It was wide hemmed and came midway down her thighs. She wore no tights but was wearing boots and black socks. He could never understand the dress code of today’s youth. His mind began to wander.

“Perhaps I should give him a call and get him round here to free you?” He said.

“Please don’t,” she said quietly.

He wouldn’t, he knew that. He had a daughter the same age. God forbid that he should discover that she was doing this sort of thing. He did wonder though; wonder what girls of this age were into. He knew that they were more open about sex at this age and had a different set of morals compared to his generation.

He glanced down at her legs again. They were shapely. He looked at her thighs and though tightly closed the shortness of her skirt was inviting. There were only a few inches covering her modesty. It wouldn’t take much to reach out and push the hem back just those few inches. It wouldn’t take much to reach out and lift up the hem. It had been a long time since he had seen under an eighteen year old girl’s skirt, a long, long time. That girl had gone on to be his wife, his now late wife.

He held his hands firmly at his side. Once again, putting such thoughts into action could lead to prosecution. Tom resisted the temptation.

“What exactly were you doing?” He asked her.

It was a stupid question, he knew, as well as being one that was none of his business.

“We...we,” she started to say.

“It’s okay,” he interrupted. “None of my business.”

“I...I will pay Jason’s rent,” she said. “I could give you a cheque right now.”

“You will do no such thing!” Tom said adamantly. “A word of advice luv, don’t pay boyfriends bills or lend them money. If he can’t pay his rent when he’s single he won’t pay it when he’s married and got a family. His sort are a waste of space. Get out now while you can.”

She smiled, “I wasn’t planning on marrying him,” she replied. “Anyway I can’t get out, I’m tied up remember.”

It was his turn to smile now. He stood up and reached for the rope that was tying one of her wrists.

“Another word of advice,” he told her. “If you are going to indulge in this kind of play make sure that you know guy well. You are leaving yourself very vulnerable.”

She looked up at him as he tugged at the knot.

“That’s the whole idea isn’t it?” She said.

He stopped for a moment, surprised with her response, “Why are you sitting up anyway? He asked her. “I think you are supposed to be lying down, aren’t you?”

She smiled at him, “That depends on what the man is going to make you do?”

Tom stopped again. He suddenly realised why she was sat up. He had to sit down again, the realisation stirring his cock. She looked at him. There was a half smile on her face, a smirk almost. He looked back at her wondering what was going through her mind. He knew what was going through his. He glanced down at her thighs again. She was giving him an erection.

“You won’t will you?” She said breaking his concentration.

“Won’t what?” He replied dryly.

“Lift up my skirt.”

Tom swallowed hard.

“W...what would you do if I did?” He stammered.

“Not much I can do is there,” she replied.

“You could shout out,” he told her, “get me arrested.”

“It would just be my word against yours.” She told him.

He just sat there in silence looking down at her thighs. He was starting to get to know every contour and every blemish. He was starting to get very hard.

“You will be a gentleman, won’t you?” She said breaking the silence.

He smiled, “I ain’t no gentleman luv,” he responded. “If I was twenty years younger you would be naked by now and I would be doing...well, let’s just say unspeakable things to you.”

She looked up at him. There was that smile again. He didn’t know what to do. He was so long out of practice. Twenty years ago a smile like that would have had him into her knickers by now. There would be no holding him back from giving her a good shagging.

“What unspeakable things would those be?” She asked.

Tom stood up, disregarding the fact that he had a huge erection bulging out of the front of his trousers and reached for the knot again. It was just starting to loosen when she spoke, “This was supposed to be my first time.” She told him.

Tom stopped. “First time what? Sex?”

She laughed, “No, silly,” she said, “first time bondage.”

Tom looked down at her.

“Jason said that he had done it before and...” She confided.

“I’m sure that he will be back once he sees my car has gone.”

“I won’t bother now, not with him, anyway,” she replied. “I think he’s all talk.”

There was that look on her face again. She glanced down at his bulge and then looked up at him. He was finding it difficult now. 'Did she want him or was she just teasing?' He wondered to himself.

She turned her attention to his hands at the knot at the same time shifting he legs slightly. They were no longer closed tightly together.

“Who else have you in mind then?” He asked.

It was a direct question and one that would put her on the spot. She glanced up and looked him in the eye again.

“Someone who knows what they are doing,” she answered. “Someone who knows how to take advantage of a poor defenceless girl.”

That was it. He began to tighten the rope.

“You’re re-tying my bonds,” she said. “I thought you were a gentleman.”

“I’m no gentleman luv,” he replied, “told you that already. I’m just a middle aged man who hasn’t had sex in a long time.” He added as he sat back down.

The smile on her face was gone now. It had been replaced with a serious look now. Tom reached and laid his hand on her knee. He looked at her waiting to see what reaction it would bring but all she did was stare down at his hand resting there. He moved his hand slightly and she responded by closing her legs tightly.

“I am going to take your knickers off, “he told her.

ClaireSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaireSweety

“You do realise that don’t you?”

She glanced up at him momentarily as his hand began to inch upwards. A glazed look came over her eyes. It was a sexual look. A look that told him that was getting lost in the moment. He gave her leg a little tug indicating that he wanted her to part her legs again. She looked up at him again and opened her thighs. It was only just slightly but they opened all the same.

“That’s better,” he told her quietly. “You don’t want a good spanking as well do you?”

She looked startled now.

“Sp...spanking?”

He nodded, “I spank dirty girls.”

“Dirty girls?” she said, “I’m not a dirty girl.”

He leant forward until his mouth was closer to her ear, “I think you are a very dirty girl,” he said softly. “I wouldn’t mind betting that your panties are very wet from all those dirty thoughts of yours.”

She gasped.

His hand reached the hem of her skirt. There were just a couple of inches or so now to go. Just a couple of inches of soft white flesh between the hem of her skirt and her panties. He fingers moved upwards. Her flesh was warm. He could feel her heat. Her hem moved slowly back; one inch and then another inch. He was almost salivating as more white flesh came into view. His finger pressed forward again and then he felt the touch of soft cotton against his finger tips.

A loud gasp escaped the girl’s lips as contact was made. Tom looked down again and saw the red material of her panties.

“Open wide.” He said softly.

Her thighs opened as Tom pulled the hem of her skirt right back. It had been a long time, a long time since he had seen such a sight. He was almost mesmerised by the site of her tight panties clinging to her mound. He could see the contour of her cunt; the firm thick lips and the gap between them. He could also see a wet patch. It was there, clearly visible, evidence of the high state of arousal. He touched her. He touched her wet patch as he pressed his fingers into her.

Tom leant over again and pressed his lips against her ear once more, “You are very wet aren’t you?” he said softly. “You are a very filth girl aren’t you?”

She groaned.

“You’re going to lift your hips up in a minutes and you’re going to let me take your panties off aren’t you?”

She groaned again.

“And when I have had a good look at you I am going to untie you, bend you over this bed and give you a good spanking. Do you understand?”

The girl nodded this time.

“And of course it goes without saying that I will be fucking you afterwards.” He told her as he pressed his fingers into her.

Her loud groan filled the room.

Tom pulled away and went round to the bottom of the bed. The girl was already raising her hips even before he reached up to the waistband of her panties. There was just something about a woman lifting her hips for you to take off her panties; just something so sexually exciting about her offering herself to you. This time it was special. It was a girl half his age. She should have been lifting her hips for a youth of her own age, not a man old enough to be her father. Tom took it slowly in pulling them down. He wanted to savour the moment.

It had been a long time since he had seen a cunt. Not since his wife had passed away had he had that pleasure. He lifted her ankles aloft and wide, savouring the sight of her opening. He wondered how many men of her own age had looked at her, not just looked but appreciated that honour. Youth is wasted on the young.

After a few minutes he put her legs back down and moved away. The girl watched him as he stripped. He saw her watching; saw her taking in his nakedness. The years may have taken their toll but he still had what was important, a nice thick cock.

A look of alarm of came upon her face as he withdrew the leather belt from his trousers, “You going to use that on me?” She asked as he tossed it on the side of the bed beside her.

“Got it in one.” He answered as he reached for knot of the rope.

There were no interruptions this time. No hold ups at all. Tom meant business. She knew it and he certainly knew it.

“Strip!” He told her as her arms were freed.

She got up off the bed and turned her back to him and started to lift off her top.

“Turn around and face me.” He told her as he stood there with the belt in his hand.

The girl glanced down at his hand clenching the belt before lifting her top over head. He wondered how she felt about stripping in front of him; stripping in front of man who was a complete stranger to her.

Once her skirt came off she reached down to her boots but he stopped her. There was something that added extra excitement to it all; fucking her with her boots on. He turned to the chair in the corner and decided that he would bend her over that instead of the bed.

“Bring the chair to me,” he told her. “We’ll use that instead.”

The girl crossed the room and carried it across to him, “Lean over the back of the chair and rest your hands on the edge of the seat.” He told her.

Moments later she was leaning over ready for her punishment. He ran his hand over her bottom. Her flesh was soft and white; her bottom was perfectly rounded. He wondered how many men had seen her bottom; not just seen but taken time to look and appreciate it. Most men, he knew, were so busy thinking about the sex to take time and enjoy the beauty of the female body. He ran his hand between her thighs and touched her sex. She was wet; very, very wet.

“Why am I punishing you?” He asked her.

“Because I am a dirty little slut.” She responded.

He stroked her sex, “You are a slut aren’t you?”

“Yes.” She replied.

“How many lashes of the belt do you deserve, slut?”

“I deserve lots.”

“Sir,” he told her, “call me Sir, you filthy little slut.” He told her.

“Yes, Sir,” she responded.

The words had hardly left her lips when he struck. The doubled leather lashed against her soft flesh. She yelled out. Tom placed his hand on the centre of back and struck again. The time she not only yelled but also rose up on her toes and shook her hips.

He struck her again this time bringing a sob from her, “Is that enough for you?” he asked.

Her head shook, “No, Sir," she sobbed, “give me what I deserve.”

He touched her between her thighs. She was soaked. Tom brought back his arm and struck again, twice in quick succession. She was wiggling her bottom now; wiggling in pain. He gave her one more; one final lash of his belt that made her scream.

Tom pulled her up and led her to the bed. Still sobbing she mounted the bed on her knees and thrust out her bottom for him. She yelped again but this time it was from the thrust of his cock deep inside her. If it felt good for her it felt even better for Tom. The first time in ages that felt the tightness of a vagina hugging his cock. The girl groaned as he began to get into rhythm and began to thrust against him.

“Go on, Sir, fuck me hard,” she called out. “Fuck your dirty little slut hard, Sir.”

Tom didn’t need much encouragement. He wanted to hold back and wait for her but he was finding it difficult, “I ain’t waiting for you slut,” he told her as he gripped her hips tightly and pulled her against him.

“No, Sir, I am here for your pleasure,” she gasped, “Fuck me; use me.”

Tom groaned and began to slam hard against her. He wasn’t going to wait; he was just going for his own pleasure. The girl thrust back at him moaning and groaning giving him even more pleasure. Moments later he came; thrusting deep inside her his seed shot forth. It was his first release inside a woman in over a year.

They lay there for a while on top of the bed recovering, kissing and caressing. The girl thanked him, “Never thought sex could be so good,” she told him.

Tom smiled, “I am sure you have had better,” he told her.

She kissed him, “I haven’t honestly,” she said. “In fact it’s the first time I have cum from a cock.”

He kissed her.

“You know,” he said, “I don’t even know your bloody name.” He told her with a smile.

She kissed him again, “Yes you do,” she replied, “it is Slut.”

“I can’t call keep calling you that.”

“Yes, you can,” she contradicted. “I am Slut, your slut, Sir,” she added as she began to rain a series of kissed over his chest.

He opened his mouth to speak but her kisses were getting lower and lower. He could feel her long hair against his flesh as her lips reached his groin. He felt her lips around his cock and he groaned before reaching down to grab a handful of her hair. The girls stopped and looked at him, “What orders have you got for your filthy little slut, Sir?”

“I think you know what I want, Slut.”

She kissed his cock again and began to rain kisses down on him again as she moved up his body. She reached his own lips as she sat astride his thighs and hovered over his groin area. He felt her cunt lips against the tip of hardened cock.

“Is this what Sir wants?” she said as she began to impale herself upon him.

Tom groaned, “Yes, Slut.” He told her.

The girl kissed him as she began to get into rhythm, “You will punish and fuck your Slut on a regular basis won’t you, Sir?”

Tom groaned again and closed his eyes, “You bet your sweet little ass I will.”

“No, Sir,” she told him, “it’s your sweet little ass from now on.”

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments