Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ad

"She answered a personals ad and got all that she hoped for."

28
11 Comments 11
10.3k Views 10.3k
5.2k words 5.2k words
The following story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.


"Dom searching for a Sub" was the headline in the ad. Nothing really spectacular or eye catching about it. The content of the ad was no more attention getting either: "If you think you are interested in learning more or applying for a position, email me at That's it, just a generic ad with a generic email address, lost amongst the dozens of others in the personals section of the newspaper.

It began with simple click of the mouse. She had done it, against her better judgment and knowing that common sense advised against it, she had answered a personal ad. Once she read the headline, she knew that if she didn't respond it would be something that she would regret. As she typed out her response, her heart beat faster, in the anticipation of getting back an answer.

"I am interested in finding out what you are seeking in your sub. I wish to learn more about you and your intentions. I have been in this type of relationship before and enjoyed it very much. I hope to talk to you very soon."

The email was sent off into cyberspace with high hopes that it might lead to something promising. She sat the rest of the night reading her book, searching for a movie to watch and making a snack. She was curled up on the couch with nothing but a tank top and panties on, and a blanket across her bare legs. She got up and refilled her drink, and grabbed a dish of popcorn and returned to the couch. As she was flicking through the channels on the TV for something to watch, something suddenly told her to check her email. As her fingers typed in the password, her heart was beating faster. As it opened she could see it - there it was a response! Her heart leapt into her throat as she clicked on it. There it was a reply; she could feel butterflies growing inside her stomach.

"Tell me more." the email said. "I would like to know more of what you know of the lifestyle. I am interested to know more about you. Give me a bit of your background and experience. I have enjoyed being a Dom in the past and with recent relationship changes, would like to do it again with the right girl. If you are still interested write me back."

With that her fingers slid to keys and she began to type. She knew that it may not amount to anything more then a few passed emails and she kept telling herself not to get too wrapped up in what may not happen. But at the same time, she could feel her excitement grow between her pussy lips, her panties getting damp. She was opening up her soul to someone she hadn't even met yet, surely there would be no harm in letting him know a little more. As she wrote, her face became warm and flushed, her nipples started to harden. She shifted herself on the couch and read over what she had written. Not quite sure whether to send right away or not, she did not want to seem too anxious.

"I read your reply and it made my heart jump. I would be interested in knowing what you expect of your sub. Do you prefer that your sub be knowledgeable or someone that you are able to teach? I know of the lifestyle and it excites me to know that you are interested more. I have been in search of someone in your status, since I too have had a recent relationship change, and it's exciting to have seen your ad.

I have long auburn hair, blue eyes and am 5'6. I enjoy the lifestyle and I do not know much but am always willing to learn and enjoy being taught. I was surprised to see such a quick response from you. I wish to hear more about you. I will leave my cell number for you to contact me if you wish. I am hoping to hear back soon, as I am eager to get to know you better. Have a good evening and we will talk soon.

 Natalie."

She left it at that and clicked send. Off it went. Would she get another response? Would she be owned again? Her heart fluttered as she washed her face and slipped into bed. She curled up under the blankets and sank her head onto her pillow, closed her eyes and dreamed sweet dreams of them finally meeting.

The next day she continued on with her routine, eating breakfast, getting ready for work, and then on her way she went. She carried through the day wondering if he had responded or if he was like most guys out there, and just wanted to use her. She got to thinking of her past relationships and how she had been hurt, used and abused, for others pleasure. She got scared that she may be repeating a painful routine.

Was she doing the right thing by talking to someone she had met online?

What would come out of it?

Would he hurt her like the others have?

She stopped what she was doing and sat still at her desk. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and made herself stop the never ending parade of "what if" questions. She needed to take things slowly, one step at a time, and at a pace she could handle. But this was easier said then done - her entire past was all about pleasing others. If the guy wanted it, she gave it to him to make him happy. No matter how she felt about it, her feelings didn't matter so long as he was happy. In return though she was hurt by them. Abandoned. Never another call, never another text, nothing but lonely, devastating, emptiness. And those guys who did stick around for any length of time had hurt her physically as well as emotionally. She did not want this to happen again. She couldn't have it happen again. She had to take this slow, she had to remind herself that she was in control; she was the one that made the rules.

Emails passed through each others fingertips over the next few days, she became fond of him, she had told him a bit about her past and he didn't run, a true gentleman. He told her of his situation and why he was looking and she understood and promised to help. So far she believed every word from him, not skeptical or analytical, but she felt his words were sincere.

It was Thursday night and the last email to leave her fingertips for the night was one to him, one that mentioned of her wants, dreams and hopes for the future. Never once did he pressure her into answering anything that she did not feel comfortable doing. The following day went along with texts here and there. She smiled as she read them and returned them. Later that afternoon her phone buzzed and there it was, a message that she was not expecting to see so soon.

"When can we meet? Are you free tonight?" his text read. Natalie's heart skipped a beat as she read it.

"I am free. Where and what time were you thinking?" she replied, her hands shaking as she typed. She could hardly breathe.

As they corresponded back and forth about where they would meet, what time it would be, and what he wanted her to wear, she reassured herself that she was doing the right thing. She had butterflies in her stomach and she wasn't sure of what they were from. Was it the nervousness of meeting someone new, someone who she had only corresponded with less then a week? Or maybe it wasn't the excitement of meeting someone new - it was the excitement of finally getting to meet him.

She quickly got her errands done and went home. Finding it hard to keep it to herself, she told a very close friend about everything that had happened in the last few days and her friend's response was to be careful and take it slow. Natalie asked her friend to accompany her on this first meeting just for moral support and she agreed. The girls spent the evening talking and ripping her closet apart trying to find something suitable for her to wear. He had asked her to wear a red dress as red was his favorite color. Unfortunately, she didn't have anything that would work. So she quickly ran to her computer and sent him an email explaining that what he had picked for her to wear she did not have, but would find something of similar color and wear it. At the end of the email message she added about bringing her friend due to the situation and having someone there break the ice as she reminded him that she was very shy. He was very understanding of her feelings and agreed readily to her friend accompanying her.

So while her friend made herself comfortable in the living room, Natalie ran upstairs grabbed a towel and headed into the shower.

What was she thinking?

What was she doing?

Is this what she wanted?

Of course this is what she wanted. She was the one who responded to the ad, she was the one who kept the correspondence going and did not end it. She was the one who said yes.

Her shower was hot and steamy and all she could think about was meeting him. As she got out and dried off she glanced at herself in the mirror and blushed. Her heart raced as she made her way to her room to get dressed. She was rushing herself because she was anxious. They weren't meeting for another two hours and she was already dressed and half way done her makeup. Her phone buzzed and she looked. It was him, and she smiled as she read.

"Are you nervous yet?"

"Yes, but not sure if nerves or excitement", she replied back.

"What will you be wearing for me?"

"I am sorry. I tried finding something that you wanted me to wear, but I couldn't." her fingers trembling with excitement.

"I will let you know when I am on my way. See you soon."

She was sitting on the couch across from her good friend, Taylor, as they reminisced about the last time they went out and what a good time they had. Taylor then asked what made her go online and respond to a personal ad. She began to tell Taylor about her dreams, fantasies, and wants. Her needs and her need for him.

Natalie started at the beginning and explained to Taylor her submissiveness and why she needed this. Taylor sat with inquisitive eyes and open ears and listened with great intent. Natalie began by telling her her most wanted fantasy.

She would be dressed in black boots that go to her knees, and they would have a bit of a heel. Her corset would be black; with lace both in front and back, it would accentuate her curves in all the right places, her breasts bare. Stockings and lace panties to match. Her hair would be up in a ponytail, but would not be there for long, and her make-up done as he had always liked it. Eyes lined in black, mascara to make lashes appear longer and fuller, blue eye shadow with shimmering silver out towards her eyebrows. Her nipples would have the silver rings he had picked out for to wear when she was around him.

She would be standing in the bedroom against the end of the bed with her back towards the door. She would have the bed made neat and lying on top of his pillow would be a box. She reached into the box to begin pulling out the contents and laying them out on the bed.

First out of the box was a black silk blindfold. It made her wet whenever she saw it. It was soft against her warm skin; she held it in her hand before placing on his pillow. She reached back into the box and pulled out his cat-o-nine. It was about 20" long with a 6" wooden handle. The cat had nine leather strips coming from a handle. She remembered the first time she saw it she was almost amused at the sight of it. It was so small and so innocent looking. But she found out it didn't matter as much the size of the tool as it is how he used it.

It may look small but the marks it left were just as blowing as if it were a bigger one. The sound of it snapping against her bare buttocks was very intriguing and the more she held it the more she wanted it used on her. As she continued to empty his box she could feel herself getting wet and excited, but was there a reason for her to get excited? He was coming over but she was not sure if it was to punish her for something she may have done or if it was just playtime. Either way she couldn't wait for him to get there, as her excitement grew so did the wet spot between her legs, and did the throbbing of her clit against her piercing.

She heard a noise. She quickly put the lid on the box and returned it safely underneath her bed. She quickly glanced in the mirror to make sure she was perfect for him. With that she stood still and straight at the foot of the bed. She could hear him walking up the stairs, but he did not come in right away. He turned and went into the bathroom.

It seemed like hours, but he finally entered the room. Goose bumps began to appear all over her body as she stood with her eyes closed. She needed him, wanting to feel his touch. He reached his hand out and spun her around so that she was facing him. He looked at her from her hair to her toes, and he nodded with content as he ran his fingers over her nipples. They became hard and alert with his touch. She closed her lips so that her moan could not be heard coming from them.

Taylor stopped Natalie from going on as it was starting to excite her as well. Besides it was time to head out, they were hoping to get there before he did so they could get a good seat, a seat in which would be far enough away that he would have to stand and look for them for a few moments, but close enough that Natalie could spot him as he walked in. She wanted to get the first look at him before he spotted her, thinking that it would give her some kind of advantage

They reached the meeting spot and went inside. It was a small and quaint little bar. It was quiet that night - there was a couple in the corner playing pool and a few at the dart board. Three or four patrons in various stages of inebriation sat at the bar nursing their drinks. The girls found a seat and sat there together enjoying the music and having a drink. Natalie's nerves began to act up again, but she knew it was from the building excitement of the night to come.

"On my way." was all the text said and as Natalie read it, her heart skipped a few beats, her cheeks became flush and Taylor knew it was him.

Natalie sat in her chair with her back to door, hoping to get the courage to turn around and watch for him, but it was too late - he was already standing behind her.

NabiBee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NabiBee

She could feel him; she could feel his presence and knew that everything was going to be ok and that her search was over.

"Hello, Natalie." he said from behind her. She sat for a second summoning the courage to turn around. She looked at Taylor to get some clue and saw her smiling. She turned around slowly. Her eyes fell first on his chest and his black button-front shirt. Raising her eyes slowly, she scanned his body finally settling on his face and eyes. His eyes...piercing blue sapphires set in the most gorgeous face she had ever laid eyes on. He had a strong chin, a soft, yet determined countenance and a stubble beard well trimmed. His collar-length dark brown wavy hair framed his face well. Natalie found herself at a complete loss of words.

He saw her struggling for something to say and eased her embarrassment. "My name is Mark. I'm glad to meet you finally."

"H..hi, Mark." she stammered finally. She blushed as she heard her own voice. He reached out and lifted her chin with his finger. He lowered his face to her and kissed her lips very gently. She melted completely.

The three of them sat there listening to the music and talking. Taylor asked him the questions that Natalie was too afraid to ask. Taylor was not known to be the shy one, and Natalie counted on her boldness to get the answers she sought. He sat between both of them and paid for a round of drinks. After being there for a bit, he asked what Natalie had planned for the rest of the night. Taylor, feeling tired, asked if she could get a ride home. Natalie nodded her head and then made plans to go for a drive after so that her and Mark could get to know one another more. With that Mark leaned over and gave a small gentle kiss on her lips. She could feel her face blush again as she reached for her jacket.

Natalie dropped Taylor off at home and rushed back to their meeting place. Mark was waiting there for her and in her amazement was just as kind and soft spoken as he was earlier. Natalie was not sure if he was just acting, when the three of them were together, but this would let her know for sure.

She got in his car and he drove, he turned the heat on as she was starting to shiver, but she wasn't sure if it was the temperature or the company that was causing it. He reassured her with soft spoken words that she was fine and that he would take it as slow as she wanted, that he would take care of her. Natalie was starting to warm up to him, a bit of the shyness had gone away. As they drove they talked about the emails that were passed between one another. Mark made Natalie feel warm and safe. Inside, Natalie wanted him to take her, wanted to feel his endowment, wanted to be his.

He pulled the car over on a side road with no houses or lights to be seen for miles, he wanted to finish the kiss they had started earlier that night. With that he reached over and touched her cheek, his hands were warm and soft, she started to blush again. He was curious as to why she was this way, but knew it would only make her more uncomfortable if he asked her. He ran his hands behind her neck and pulled her gently towards them. Their lips met and she let out a moan, he pressed his lips harder against her and their tongues started to intermingle. His hands were strong and yet gentle, his voice so deep, soothing and reassuring. Her wetness began to grow between her thighs and her clit throbbed for his touch.

Natalie could not let herself go too far. She had to take this one slow, and she wanted to make sure he was here because of needing and wanting her, not because he could get laid.

His hand slid down her neck and across her shoulders, she moaned some more, a little louder this time. Mark looked at her through his blue eyes and smiled gently, he knew she wanted him, he knew she was the one. He sat up in his seat and started the car. He put his hand on her left thigh and began to drive away. The rest of the drive all she could think about was his soft lips placed on top of hers. His hand was warm on her thigh and she stared out the window with a smile on her face.

Mark pulled into the driveway and turned off the ignition. She stared at the front door, knowing that she needed to be with him, she slowly reached over for the handle. She got out and Mark scurried to the front door to get it unlocked as the night air was crisp and the wind was cool. Natalie stood in the front hall, Mark put his hands on her shoulders, gently helping her take her coat off. He hung it up in the closet alongside his. Mark took her hand and led her up the stairs to his room. Natalie stopped herself at the door, her palms sweaty, and asked to be shown the bathroom. Mark turned to the right and turned on the light. He turned around and headed into the room.

Natalie turned on the cold water at the sink and let it run as she stared at herself in the mirror. What was she doing?
This was not supposed to happen tonight. She was supposed to take it slow but she couldn't make herself leave. This is what she wanted. She wanted him to own her, and she wanted him to need her. She needed to please herself by pleasing him. She splashed cool water on her face, turned off the tap, dried her hands and face off and left the bathroom.

She returned to the bedroom door and to her amazement Mark was sitting on the end of his bed. He looked up and patted the spot beside him; Natalie went over and sat down beside him. He stood up in front of her gazing into her eyes he moved his hand to her shoulder and slid his fingers under her bra strap. He knelt down in front of her their lips meeting again; he met the bottom of her shirt with his fingers and started to raise it over her head. She stood up and let him undo the buttons to her jeans. He took hold of the waist and slid them down over her legs to the floor. Mark gently gestured and Natalie took her seat again on the end of the bed. He was kneeling there looking at her in amazement and smiled. Natalie, with the excitement growing deep inside, knew everything was going to be okay. Mark approved and that was all that mattered.

Mark gently nudged Natalie further back on the bed and she laid there, only wearing her bra and panties. He ran his fingers over her panties and his hands paused as he passed over her wetness. He moved his hands up to her shoulders and reached for her bra straps. Natalie arched her back so he was able to slide his hands under and undo her bra. Natalie lifted her arms and Mark slipped it over and tossed it to the floor.

"You want it so badly, don't you?" Mark asked softly, while rolling a nipple tightly between his thumb and forefinger.

"Yess...Oh god...."she moaned out loud.

Natalie felt as if she was on fire. Her mind was clouded with lust and she wasn't sure if what she had just said was even language at all. He smiled a wicked smile. She gasped as he started to slap her breasts, short stinging slaps that made her nipples expand and harden. He leaned over and took a nipple in his mouth, biting and sucking. Each sensation sent a jolt of electricity to her pulsing clit.

Her hips ground and rotated. Mark slid her panties over her hips and down her smooth legs and they landed on the floor at the end of the bed. Her juices flowing, the wetness running down her inner lips, Natalie moaned and arched her back as the welcome sensations she so longed for raced through her body. Just as she was about to beg him to stop, he took his hands from her breasts and reaching down, slid two cool fingers deep into her pussy, testing the wetness.

"Ohhhhh...." she groaned as her vaginal walls contracted and clamped down trying to increase friction against his fingers. Fluids swirled about his fingers and ran down the palm of his hand.

"I see you're ready."

At that point Mark thrust his dripping fingers between her lips. She licked them frantically, tasting, trying to please him. He reached over to the bedside and took a long drink of ice water, keeping several cubes in his mouth when he was done. He climbed back on the bed and bent his head down between her vibrating thighs. His ice cold tongue licked her burning clit, making her scream inside. His hands forced her thighs apart as he clamped his cold mouth to her pussy. His tongue probed her molten furnace, drawing out fluids as his teeth scraped across her swollen clit.

He sucked her clit relentlessly, swirling his tongue around her throbbing clit until she burst forth in a wave of orgasm that lifted her hips off the bed.

"OHHHHMYYYGOODDD!" Natalie cried out as she came harder than she could ever remember. Her hips bucked and twisted under him as he held her down, the feeling of restraint only giving her permission to buck harder. The throes of her orgasm took her away to a place she had dreamed of but until now never visited. She was in complete bliss and wanted so much to stay there. But eventually her orgasm subsided and she returned to him.

As Natalie lay there still shuddering, he laid on top of her. He took her face in his hands and parted her lips with his wet tongue. She sucked her own salty juices from his mouth in a haze of afterglow.

Suddenly he stopped, grabbed her chin and looked at her straight in the eye. "Are you mine?"

"Yes, of course!"

"Completely mine and belonging to no other?" he asked again.

"Yes."

He gently turned her around and started kissing her again. She trusted him completely and knew he would not take it too far. His breath on her face felt good. She could feel him running his hands down her body to her breasts. Suddenly she felt a pinch on her nipple and gasped.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"It's good... I like it." she replied.

Suddenly a pinch on the other one. Again she gasped as a jolt of pleasurable pain surged through her body. She could feel his hot breath on her throbbing breasts as he sucked on her nipple to get it rock hard. He bit down and another surge of pain rushed through her. Her pussy started dripping with juices again and she knew her reward was coming for being such a good slave.

Natalie's g-spot was still bulging from the stimulation and he found it right away with his fingers. She could feel his cock pushing against her inner thigh as he pushed himself against her. He moved himself into position and plunged his cock deep into her. A feeling of indescribable ecstasy rushed over her. She knew it wouldn't take long at all for her to reach another orgasm. He pulled his cock out very slowly and then plunged in as deep as he could go. She could feel his hands around her neck in a slight choke hold. Thrilling chills rushed through her body from his grip on her neck. She moaned louder now, he approved with smile.

Their breathing became heavier as he sped up his rhythm. She could feel her orgasm building up and getting ready to explode again.

"Shall I go harder?" he asked and she nodded.

He was fucking her as hard as he could and with each thrust. Natalie could feel her g-spot growing and wanting to explode. She couldn't hold back any longer. He held her head up by her throat and she screamed as the orgasm took over. Her pussy had clamped down around his cock and was pulsating with each wave. He was getting closer to his own orgasm as hers started to subside. He pulled out quickly and stood up, shooting his cum on her stomach, breasts and on her face. She could feel his cum running down her sides. She knew at that moment that she was now marked and was completely his.

This was a first for both of them, a first for him being her Dom and a first for her being his Sub. She had never felt as close to anybody as she did now to him. Natalie undoubtedly belonged to him in mind, body and soul and she belonged to no other.

Natalie lay on the bed in total and complete exhaustion and wondered what would happen next: Would she be able to move? Would she be allowed to move? Better yet, would her legs support her if she tried to walk?

Mark got off the bed and told her not to worry and not to move. He reassured her that everything was okay and with that he left the room. He returned with a blanket, so soft and gentle, and laid it over her still quivering body. He slid in bed beside her, laid his arm across her stomach. She lifted her head and laid it back down on his arm. Mark tenderly kissed her shoulder and squeezed her gently.

"Well what do you think, Natalie - should we give this relationship thing a go?"

"He needed to ask that?" she thought to herself. Even though she wanted to scream out her answer from the rafters, she paused for a moment trying to sound too anxious and hasty.

"I...I would like that, Mark." she said gripping the bed sheets so tight her knuckles turned white.

"Then I guess you should start calling me Master."

"Thank you," Natalie said smiling.

"Thank you, what?"

"Thank you...Master." The sound of the words coming out of her mouth made her heart leap. She was his. She belonged to her Master.

"Good night, my sweet subbie." he whispered into her ear.

She rolled slightly on her side and he nuzzled behind her, his chin resting in the nape of her neck. Natalie snuggled into his forearm and closed her eyes, a broad happy smile on her face.

She was in her Master's arms now and felt safe. Her mind returned to the ad and butterflies jumped into her stomach again. Laying there next to him, she drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments