Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Adventures of Anastasia Sapere

"Sophie gets an unexpected treat from Mistress Anastasia."

16
13 Comments 13
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I'm 18, I'm in my second year at 6th form and it's coming up to my final set of exams. I've applied to the best universities as my predicted grades are good but now I'm panicking I won't make the cut and it's all because of music. I have to do an exam on my chosen instrument which is fine, it's the written analysis paper that I'm not looking forward to.

So, each morning I get in to school early to cram in an hour in the library before lessons and then after school I have an extra lesson with my music teacher. He's pretty young for a teacher, I'd say about thirty and he's a nice guy, not to mention hot. He's funny and laid back which helps to relax me, but not enough. For the last few weeks he's been giving me a lift home afterwards, which is nice of him although I'm becoming increasingly convinced he has ulterior motives. Each afternoon I run in my house, shout hello, get changed and shout goodbye and leave again. I head to Sophie's house to go over my work from the day with her. She's a year older than me and is already at my university of choice studying the music course I've applied for so she's the perfect person to help me out.

Sophie is a lesbian and all she asks for in return of her expertise is that I make love to her. I don't mind at all. She is beautiful! She's 5 foot 9, long dark hair, emerald green eyes, devilish red lips, 36B tits and a stunning womanly figure, not to mention her sweet full ass.

I stand outside her house, smiling as I wait for her to answer the door. I check my reflection in the glass, my shoulder length light brown hair blowing in the wind and my blue eyes scrunched up to stop dirt blowing in them. Come on Sophie. Hurry up. I shift my bag to cover the front of my long loose fitting coat just in time.

"Hi hun, come on in. Sorry I was so long! I was just... well, yeah, nevermind." I smile at her rambling, in disbelief that she is embarrassed. "My dad is still out at work, but he's grabbing takeout for us all on his way back!"

Sophie's mum had left the year before with some guy half her age and with half her brain cells. I'd met him and immediately realised what an ass he was, but her mum seemed taken with him. Sophie didn't really seem to mind as they'd never gotten on too well. This meant it was just me and my private tutor, home alone.

I follow Sophie into the dining room, watching her cute ass wiggle as she walks. I set my stuff down on the table and take my coat off. I grin as Sophie's jaw visibly drops. She'd let me in on a little fantasy I thought I might fulfil for her. I watch as her eyes take in my now completely naked form, from my pert E cup breasts, to my 8 inch black strap on dildo and back to my breasts, pausing in between, before her eyes eventually travel up to meet mine.

"Fucking hell, Stash! Are you being serious?! What if my dad had been in?"

"I'd have taken you upstairs and gagged you" I say as I pull a length of red silk out my pocket "...and don't try and pretend you wouldn't enjoy it either, you little slut. It'd make you so much wetter wouldn't it? Me fucking you when you're liable to getting caught and unable to talk? That'd make you cum in no time."

She smiles at me as I walk towards her, my strap on bobbing in time with my paces. I stand in front of her and slip her vest top over her shoulders to her waist, then pull it to her ankles along with her skirt in one fluid movement. She raises her right leg to kick them away and I take the opportunity to bury my face between her thighs, my tongue tasting the remaining juices from her recent masturbation.

"Your pussy is still wet, you little whore. This big cock of mine could slip straight in there, no problem. Would you like that, Sophie?"

She nods "Yes Stasha!"

I raise my hand behind her and bring it roughly down onto her ass, smiling as it smarts against her skin and makes an incredibly pleasurable sound.

"What did you just call me, you stupid little bitch?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress Anastasia. I was just so excited and I..."

"Shut up! That's enough bullshit grovelling. I think, that you said it on purpose because you like your ass slapped. Am I right, Sophie? Are you a dirty girl who likes her ass spanked for being bad?" She doesn't answer me, but the flush in her cheeks tells me all I need to know. "Now, sit down, spread your legs and finger that sweet juicy cunt for me."

Sophie flops backwards into a dining chair, her ass on the edge and her legs as far apart as they go. She traces her index and middle fingers lightly over her swollen pussy lips, teasing herself. Looking into my eyes, she smiles seductively and deftly parts her lips, revealing her moist pink pussy. Her fingers glide over inner lips, up towards her clit. She pulls her hood back to expose her throbbing purple button and circles it gently with her index finger, moaning as she brings herself pleasure. I slip my own hand down to cup my pussy and start to slowly rub myself. Sophie smiles, knowing she has me turned on seems to spur her on as she brings her heels up onto the edge of the chair and introduces a long finger into her tight tunnel, her chest heaving as she does. Soon another finger joins it and she begins to fuck her cunt, picking up the speed of her clit rubbing.

"Okay, okay. That's enough, slut. We can't have you making yourself cum can we? What would I do then?"

"Yes Mistress, of course. I'm sorry."

"Now come here and make yourself useful.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas

You've made my nipples hard, I suggest you kiss them better. Unless you want a spanking...?"

Sophie hurries the few paces to me and parts her full red lips just enough to take my light brown nipple into her mouth where she starts by softly sucking it. I moan out with gratefulness for my obliging toy. She slides her tongue over the tip of my nipple, bringing her hand up to pinch and massage my right breast. Her other hand travels downwards and starts to fumble with my strap on. I catch my breath as her movements make the end inside my pussy start to wiggle. I can tell she's ready for it so I spin her round and push her towards the table.

"What do you want, Sophie?"

"I want you to fuck me, Mistress Anastasia, please... My cunt is aching for that luscious cock of yours. Ouuuuuuch!"

"What have I told you about your foul mouth? Beautiful young ladies like you shouldn't say cunt. Only little sluts say cunt. Are you a slut, Sophie?"

"I am, but only for you Mistress. I promise you that."

"Okay then my little whore, I shan't spank you again... Not yet anyway."

I place my hand between her shoulder blades and lean her forwards, the other hand wrapped around my cock. I run the tip along the length of her slit, from the flower of her ass to her now purple clit. Her wetness sliding against the solid dildo makes the most delicious sound I can imagine and I lick my lips, unable to hold myself back any longer. I line up the head of my cock with her hole and drive the full 8 inches into her in one go. Her gasps and moans turn me on and I tease my little fuck slut by pulling out all the way and ramming into her again, time after time.

"Mmmmmistress. Please... oooooooh. Please fuck me! I need to have it inside me. Ohhhhh, mmmmm."

I respond the her begging by driving in so far that I feel myself hit her womb. I start to slowly fuck her, snaking one arm around her gorgeous curvy hips to bring some relief to her clit. It pulses under my fingertips and I feel it twitch as I speed up the assault on Sophie's dripping cunt. With my free hand I reach for her small but perfectly formed tits, tweaking her nipple and it rolling between my thumb and forefinger.

"Are you going to cum for me, Sophie? I can feel your pussy locked tight round this cock of mine, your clit is throbbing and your nipples are rock solid. I think you might be about to cum for me..."

I pound her cunt, placing my hands on her hips so I can get better leverage to fuck her into oblivion. I was getting close to cumming myself, but I never cum before my toy does.

"Finger your clit for me, slut. I want you to cum. Scratch that, I need you to cum for me. To feel your body spasm and shake as your orgasm tears through you. Come on, we both know you're a filthy bitch and you want it too. Give in. Let yourself cum... Let that tight little snatch cum for your Mistress."

"I... I... Ohhhh, Mistress, I'm going to cuuummmm......"

I thrust harder and deeper into her, bringing myself and her to the brink of orgasm when I feel her cunt snap tight round the strap on, holding me to her she screams out and I feel the force of her cumming as her juices hit the dildo. Knowing she's cumming means I can let myself go and I collapse onto her as my own orgasm sears through my body, radiating out from my soaked cunt.

A few minutes later we have both caught our breath and I slowly pull out of her, admiring her punished pussy as I lean in to lick up some of her cum.

"Mmmmm, you taste good today. I love your cum, Sophie, you should try it, it's so sweet."

"If you say so, Mistress Anastasia."

My good little slut kneels before me and sucks the dildo clean, moaning as she does so, clearly enjoying the taste of her own honey. Her hands slip round my waist and she places the strap on the dining table. Sophie parts my thighs and holds my tender lips open with her fingers, licking the cum from my pussy. I sit down in the chair she used earlier and she laps at my juices.

"Mmmmm, there's a good kitten! Don't waste any either or I shan't treat you to it again."

"What the fuck is going on in here?!"

We both spin round as the deep male voice resonates around the room. Fuck fuck fuck. How did neither of us hear him get home?! Fuck. I glance at Sophie... she looks like someone just punched her. Her face is pale and her hands are trying to cover her body as she stands.

"Ummm, I, err... Stasha was just"

"I'm just leaving, Levi." I say, trying to sound even vaguely like my normal cheery self.

"I'll go set this down and give you two some ummm... privacy to get dressed."

"You were probably too busy cumming yourself when he got back, you noisy mare! He's pretty easy going usually, so it shouldn't be too bad... You should probably go home and let me speak to him though Stash. Oh, hang on, I need to take this, babe!"
As Sophie answers her phone, I slip on my coat and shoes and make my way to the front door. She follows me and I kiss her on the cheek. Her face smells like my pussy.

"See you tomorrow afternoon, Sophie!"

Sophie smiles and raises her hand, too busy on the phone to say goodbye. I wave back and head off down the street, towards home and a nice hot, relaxing bath.

Published 
Written by kinky_girl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments