Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Adventures of Madame's new Playmate

22
6 Comments 6
24.0k Views 24.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Playmate was contacted early that morning by Madame X. Eager to please, she dropped everything she was doing and set out for Madame's house. The drive to her new Domme's place took about 30 minutes, giving her time to wonder if Madame was finally going to use her body or was this to be another getting to know you chats.

It was a good thing that the afternoon was sunny and warm. Madame had instructed her to wear a light weight sun dress. Her full, C cup breasts were contained by the snug halter top, and a swirly skirt covered a pair of simple, cotton panties. Nothing fancy Madame had instructed.

Playmate's long, wavy, blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail, and her face was without make up, not that she needed it. She was blessed with natural good looks, from her flawless complexion to her sea green eyes that were framed by thick lashes. Granted, with make up, she was stunning to look at, but without it, she was wholesome.

Pulling into Madame's driveway, Playmate exited her car and walked to the door. The butterflies in her stomach were doing double time, and her knees were shaking. Oh, Playmate was not scared, just nervous.

For what seemed like forever, she waited for her Mistress to answer the door. Growing more nervous as the seconds ticked on, Playmate began to worry that her lady was not there, and that she had gotten the day or time wrong. When the heavy, brown door swung open, she felt all the weight on her shoulders disappear.

“There's my new playmate...right on time. Are you ready, my sweet? For today is going to be a new experience for you,” Madame X inquired.

Playmate gazed fondly at the beautiful, exotic woman in front of her. Madame X was a sight to behold. Dressed in a leather bra, that barely held her firm D cup breasts, Playmate noted that Madame's tanned skin was smooth; her belly flat and adorned with a simple naval piercing. Playmate's eyes traveled lower to the super short and utterly tight shorts that Madame was wearing, and she could almost visualize how tasty her ass must look. Madame's long legs were bare, but her feet were encased in a pair of thigh high boots that had heels that must have been at least 4 inches tall.

“Yes, my Lady. I'm ready for anything that you want to do to me,” Playmate answered, her pussy already dripping.

Playmate felt like Pavlov's dog. All Madame had to do was speak and she was wet. Madame ushered Playmate inside and beckoned her to follow. With her Mistress leading the way, Playmate had a beautiful view of her Lady's ass. The shorts were so tight that they molded her ass perfectly. As she walked, they rode up into her crack, giving her a brief glance at a tanned ass cheek.

Playmate followed her Mistress to a new room, one that she had never seen before. The walls in this room were covered in a black silk and accented by sconces, filled with red candles. In fact, the only lighting in the room was the candles, which cast eerie shadows on the walls, giving the room a Gothic feel to it.

In the center of the room was a large bed. Red silk sheets covered the mattress, but they did not hide the black leather handcuffs attached to the head board. Playmate shivered, as she eyed the cuffs and then noticed the ankle shackles at the foot board.

“Playmate, come here,” Madame X said.

Following her Lady's order, she approached Madame. As quick as lightening, Madame's hand reached out and grabbed her. Pulling her closer, she kept a tight grip on Playmate's halter top.

“When I say come here, you don't move at a snail's pace. It makes me think you don't want to be here,” she growled.

Madame moved them to the bed, and without a word, she literally threw Playmate onto it. Landing on her belly, Playmate was a bit fearful, but so very wet. Madame had never manhandled her before, and she felt a thrill in her belly.

“You must learn respect and how to obey. Pull up your skirt, and do it quickly,” she demanded.

Playmate reached down immediately and yanked her skirt up. Her round ass, although covered in her panties, was exposed. She felt vulnerable, then she felt Madame's hands run up the back of her thighs.

Madame's hands felt strong and warm, her skin soft, as they kneaded her muscles, relaxing Playmate. Suddenly, she felt a sharp sting on her left ass cheek. Madame was spanking her! Over and over, Madame rained smacks to each of Playmate's ass cheeks, sometimes randomly, sometimes in a pattern.

Playmate felt her ass burning and tried to wiggle to get away from the stinging, which only brought on more slaps. With tears running down her cheeks, she prayed for the spanking to stop. Within seconds of her prayer, Madame stopped.

“I think you've learned your lesson, haven't you?” she asked, in a kind voice.

Playmate nodded. Once the spanking had stopped, she noticed that the burning in her ass throbbed in time with the pulses in her pussy, which was literally gushing by now. She heard rustling behind her, but dared not move until she was told to.

“Get on your hands and knees,” Madame simply said.

Playmate wiggled her knees under her body and pulled up on her elbows. If she thought the other position had her vulnerable, this was had her even more so. She felt Madame ease her panties off, baring her red ass. The cool breeze felt wonderful on her hot flesh.

Madame, on their first meeting, had told her to let her pussy hair grow, but keep it trimmed. She mentioned how much she liked the musky, lust filled, aroma of a wet pussy, and pubic hair held the scent much better than bare flesh.

With her panties around her knees, Madame nudged her legs open wider. Playmate wondered if she could see her pearly cream oozing from her slit, because she could sure feel it dripping out of her hole.

“My, my, my, someone's pussy is soaking wet,” Madame mused.

With that statement, Playmate's pussy and ass spasmed with a strong need. Madame must have been a mind reader, because she ran her finger directly up Playmate's slit from engorged clit to puckered ass hole. She felt Madame open her plump pussy lips. The cool air in the room tightened her clit, which made it quiver even more.

“Does my playmate want her hungry pussy filled?” Madame crooned.

Playmate wiggled her ass in agreement and was rewarded with two fingers pushed deep in her wet canal.

LittleSkinny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleSkinny

Madame pushed and probed, in effect stimulating every nerve ending her pussy. Playmate almost cried when her lady pulled her fingers out.

“Don't be discouraged, sweet one,” Madame reassured.

Playmate felt Madame rub her pussy juice coated fingers all over her tight little ass hole, before pushing one of them in her ass. Playmate squealed, as her ass clenched around Madame's slender finger. Her ass burned, and the burning got worse, when Madame worked another finger inside.

Playmate took deep breaths, trying to get the fiery burn in her puckered hole to lessen. Madame helped by not moving her fingers, until she felt the tight muscle ring relax. Playmate felt unsure. She had two fingers in her ass and nothing in her pussy.

Madame spread her fingers, opening Playmate's ass wide. Playmate felt cold lube squirted directly inside her hole, then felt Madame's fingers wiggle around, smearing it all over. Her pussy literally jumped with the new sensation. The burning was gone, and overwhelming pressure took it's place. Her hole flinched and jerked, like it was sucking Madame's fingers.

“That's my good girl,” Madame praised.

Playmate pushed back sharply, taking Madame's whole finger inside, then ground her ass against her knuckles. Madame slipped another finger inside that loosening, tight hole. Now, Playmate had three of her mistress' fingers inside her ass. Her pussy was dripping so much that a large wet stain had formed beneath her.

“You want more?” she asked Playmate.

“Yes! Oh God, Yes!” Playmate groaned.

Madame eased her little finger in along the others and worked her knuckles inside, as well. Playmate marveled over the fact that she hand most of Madame's hand inside her ass, but her pussy still felt so empty. She longed to shove a few of her own fingers inside her dripping cunt to ease the ache that was forming there.

Like an angel from above, Madame, again, must have read her mind. Playmate felt two fingers push into her swollen pussy. She was lost in sensation. Her ass felt so full, and her pussy finally had something to contract around.

“Tell me what you want, my little slut,” she heard Madame say.

“More...I want...more,” she answered, breathlessly.

“More what? More where?” Madame demanded.

“Pussy! Ass! Oh God! Please give me more!” Playmate begged.

Madame pushed two more fingers inside Playmate's pussy, making the total of fingers inside her new playmate eight. She alternated between pumping her hand in Playmate's ass, then her pussy. Playmate clenched the comforter. The pressure of being so full overwhelming.

“Did I hear you say you wanted more in your ass, slut?” Madame asked.

All Playmate could do was moan, which increased in pitch, as Madame worked her thumb inside Playmate's ass, with the rest of her fingers. Playmate felt her sphincter resist a moment, then relax to let Madame's whole hand inside her ass.

Playmate could not catch her breath. Madame was fisting her ass, and it felt so good. She felt squirts of her cream leaking from around the fingers in her pussy.

“Gotta seal up that leak!” Madame said, cheerfully.

With that statement, Playmate felt her lady work her thumb, then hand inside her pussy. Her pussy was so full. Her ass was equally as full. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry. All she did know was that with so much filling her, the skin around her clit was pulled so tight. She could feel her heart beat in her huge bud.

Madame pushed her fists in and made to pull them out, but only got as far as her thumbs. She opened and shut her fingers. She knew how close to the edge her playmate was. It was time to give her the release she needed.

“Reach between your thighs and slap your clit. Slap it hard. Don't stop until I tell you to do so,” she ordered.

Playmate slid her hand between her legs. She was surprised to find her clit almost fully out of it's hood. She slapped it sharply, then cried out in pleasure.

With each slap, her clit throbbed more. The movement also jarred the hands in her ass and pussy, bringing her attention back to the pressure. Playmate slapped again, and the same thing happened again. Over and over, she slapped her clit, until stars appeared before her eyes. Her whole body was tightly wound up and about to snap apart.

“Cum for me, Playmate. Rub your clit, and cum for me,” Madame finally said.

Playmate pinched her pulsing bud between her fingers and pulled. Jacking her clit like a tiny cock, she worked herself into a frenzy that ended with a ball of white light exploding behind her eyes. Both her holes quivered and convulsed, as she screamed her release into the comforter.

Madame waited until her pet relaxed her body. She did not want to hurt the lady when she took her hands out of Playmate's body. Playmate felt Madame ease her hand out of her pussy. Once empty, her pussy pulsed and clenched in protest. Moaning, Playmate felt like she would cum yet again, and when Madame pulled her hand out of Playmate's ass, she did just that.

Madame, surprised, watched, as her little pet squirted milky cream from her wide open cunt. Playmate would be a good sub to have. Easily orgasmic and eager to please, Playmate was perfect.

“Such a beautiful sight,” Madame whispered.

Playmate's pussy and ass were gaped open and flushed. Madame eased her onto the mattress, on her back. Spreading Playmate's legs open, she leaned down and ran her tongue up her slit. Playmate gasped, as she felt Madame's mouth and tongue suck her pussy clean.

“Waste not. Want not,” she felt Madame murmur against her pussy.

Sucking Playmate's clit into her mouth, Madame sucked and probed the slick flesh. Playmate dug her heels into the bed and pushed her pussy up closer to Madame's mouth. As Madame rolled and gnawed on her swollen bud, Playmate pinched and pulled her nipples, until she blasted Madame's face with another cream filled shot of juice.

So very tired, Playmate felt her body go limp. Madame rested her head on Playmate's hip a moment before sitting up. She looked at her new playmate and smiled.

“I think your ready now,” she said, mysteriously.

“Ready? Ready for what?” Playmate asked.

“You'll see,” was all she said.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments