Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Auction

"A woman's first experience in the world of BDSM"

17
4 Comments 4
17.0k Views 17.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words
The black cloth hood that covered her head was suffocating. Breathing out of her nose no longer provided enough oxygen, so every breath had to be taken with her mouth. This caused the sound of each exhale to reverberate mercilessly in the confined space around her head.

She heard the door open and her heart beat doubled. The man’s voice uttered yet another number that was not hers and she experienced a mix of relief that it was not yet her time and anxiety that her wait was again extended.

She wondered why, for what seemed like the hundredth time that day, she had agreed to this.

She and Michael had been dating for about six months now. Their relationship had begun innocently online. After the divorce from her husband, she felt liberated and free for the first time in a long time. She was able to explore. She began chatting in sex themed chat rooms, talking anonymously with strangers about their deepest and darkest desires. Desires she could never share with her ex-husband.

Then she met Michael.

There was an attraction and connection that stemmed from their discussions from the moment they started talking. It seemed like he knew her like no other. He could see through her like no other. After a few weeks of correspondence, he began to give her real life tasks.

At first, it started with what she was to wear. It started simple and mostly harmless. She was to go into work with no panties. She was to bring a vibrator to work and use it in the washroom at an appointed time. Flirt with the intern, flash the barista on her coffee break.

Soon though, the tasks weren’t so innocent. He started sending her out to the mall in tight shorts and a tank top with no bra. It was usually to a faraway place where she wouldn’t meet anyone she knew. Sometimes she wasn’t to come home until she flashed someone. Sometimes, she wasn’t to come home until she had let some guy feel her up or until she had given an anonymous blowjob.

She completed all of his tasks without fail.

After every task they would discuss it in great detail. How she felt, what she liked, what horrified her. She wasn’t sure what disturbed her the most: the fact that she followed his orders or the fact that she liked doing the things that he asked.

Maybe it was simply, after a lifetime of being the prim and proper wife, someone had given her permission to do all the things she always wanted to, but never let herself follow through on.

A week ago, an invitation came in the mail to a special club she had never heard of before. Michael had arranged it and they had discussed it in great detail. Michael wanted them to finally meet in person, but not just over coffee, dinner, or even at a hotel room. It was at a sex club that he frequented. He said he wanted her to experience the next step in his plan for her.

The club was holding its annual auction event. He wanted her paraded on stage for all to see and admire. She would be sold to the highest bidder for their use and pleasure for the evening. All proceeds donated to charity of course.

He wanted to be that bidder. He wanted to buy her.

Yesterday, she was sent to the spa and given the five star treatment. Massaged, pedi-cure, mani-cure, facial and waxing. Primped and preened and ready to be put on full display.

When she arrived at the club earlier that day, she was given a locker in which to place her personal belongings and clothes. In exchange, a polished silver collar was locked around her neck, she was given only a robe in which to conceal her naked body, and the detested hood that tormented and suffocated her now as she sat waiting.

She heard the creak of the door as it opened and the footsteps as the man walked into the room. The number he called out this time was hers. It was time.

She stood and felt her knees grow weak. She thought she would faint. The man grabbed her by the hands and guided her out of the room.

She was led through through a hallway and series of turns. Though with the hood still on, she couldn’t see where she was going.

Anonymous hands grabbed at the belt of her robe and removed it from her body. She felt very exposed as she stood naked with only the hood covering her head; not knowing who was around, not knowing who could see her. Goosebumps formed all over her body. The sensation was as much titillating as it was frightening.

Her arms were grabbed and held out in front of her, she then felt cold steel close around her wrists as she was restrained. She could hear the clank of chains as she tried to pull her hands apart. They would only move a few inches before the handcuffs stopped them.

Another chain was fastened to the loop in the front of her collar and she felt the pull as the holder of her leash began to lead her. It was all she could do to follow without tripping over her own feet and falling on her face.

A few paces away, the air of the room felt like it suddenly changed. There was a background noise that filtered through the hood that she soon recognized as the hum of a crowd of people talking. She blushed inside of the hood and if it wasn’t for her shackles she would have tried to cover her body as she realized she was exposed to a room full of strangers.

Her guide grabbed her arms and lifted them high above her head where the handcuffs were fastened to a hanging chain. The chain was raised to a height where only she could only touch the ground with the tips of her toes.

The hood was then removed.

She blinked as the light from the spotlight blinded her. As her eyes adjusted she took in the scene before her. She was on a stage and below her were countless men in formal dress but all wearing masquerade masks. They were all seated at tables, drinks in front of them, some evidence of a meal having been eaten earlier that night.

The serving staff that waltzed between the tables were all adorned with the same collar that she wore and a black mask that covered only their eyes. They wore only a black thong. Most were ignored as they went about their jobs, delivering food and drink. But some of the men took the opportunity to grope and feel the exposed flesh that was presented to them as the girls walked by or cleared tables.

She wondered how she would recognize Michael.

Her mind was jolted awake as she felt and heard the WHACK of a riding crop as it hit the fleshy part of her ass cheeks. The voice of the auctioneer could be heard throughout the room with the help of the P.A. system.

“Gentlemen, we have for your bidding pleasure lot number 12. No blood, no permanent damage, no scat. It also says here she has never experienced anal sex.”

The auctioneer walked up to her and lightly ran his hand down her naked body. It sent shivers down her body and she was sure anyone paying attention would see the goose bumps.

“Let's start the bidding at $100.”

The auctioneer’s hand continued down her body and stopped between her legs. She felt his finger violate her and her body involuntarily reacted to his touches.

He turned back to the crowd, and if he wasn’t wearing a mask you would swear he was smiling. “She is a wet one. Let's up the starting bid to $200.”

The crowd came alive with shouts and excitement. The men started raising their paddles and yelling out bids.

“$250”

“$300”

“$450”

Her head began to spin with the cocophony of the auction. With the bright spotlights she could barely make out anyone in the crowd, and she wondered where Michael was. What would she do if he didn’t win her? That was a possibility that hadn’t really occurred to her until just now.

She was shaken back to the moment when she heard the auctioneer’s voice.

“Going once. Going twice. Sold for $1,200.”

Her restraints were removed from the hanging chain and she flexed her arms as best as she could to try and get the blood flowing. Her chain was handed to a masked man and she was led off stage, back into the maze of hallways until they made their way to a room.

The room was dark but as her eyes adjusted she could make out a bed, a cage, and a number of other contraptions for which she could only guess their purpose.

In a whisper, she finally decided to speak “Michael, is that you?”

The voice that came back was calm and authoritative.

WonderfullWoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WonderfullWoman

“Silence. You will only speak when asked to and when you do, you will address me as Master, do you understand?”

She forced a swallow down and nodded her head. Was that Micheal’s voice? She wished he would take his mask off for her. “Yes, Master” she managed to squeak out.

“Good girl. Now let me take a look at what I’ve purchased.”

The masked man circled around her, his critical eye drinking in every curve of her body. He would pinch a nipple, fondle a breast, grab her ass, and slide his hand between her legs to feel her up. Every inch of her body was pinched and prodded.

He undid the handcuffs from her hands and she was able to flex her arms completely.

“Thank you Mast-“ she began but a slap across her face stopped her mid sentence. It wasn’t overly hard, but certainly hard enough to grab her attention.

“I did not ask you to speak,” the man responded to her.

He circled around to her back, and grabbed her arms and re-attached the hand cuffs so that her arms were locked behind her back. He then pushed the area in back of her knees with the tips of his shoes which forced her to kneel down on the floor.

She heard the zip of his pants being undone and as he made his way back to the front of her she could see his hard cock extending from his pants.

His hand grabbed her head and his cock was pushed into her mouth. He thrust a few times, pushing in until his balls crashed against her chin then held it there until she choked.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth with strings of saliva attaching it to her lips. “Now then, are you going to be a good slave? I’ve given quite a bit of money to own you for this evening, and I always like to get a good return of my investments.”

His cock was slick with her saliva and he rubbed it over her face, smearing the eye shadow that she wore.

How she wished she knew if this man was Michael or not. She didn’t have much of a choice but to comply with the position that she was in. That part of it excited her more than she would like to admit. Her ex-husband had always been so vanilla in the bedroom, and this thrill of the unknown excited her to no end.

“Yes Master, I will be a good slave. My body is yours for the taking this evening.” That sounded like a good response to her, and she was rewarded with his cock being shoved into her mouth.

She did her best to keep up with his thrusts but with her hands restrained behind her back she had no control in the pacing. She could taste his pre-cum begin to fill her and felt it drool out the sides of her mouth.

When he had his fill of her mouth, he lifted her off the ground and brought her to a narrow bench, where he lay her down on her stomach.

“I will no longer be needing your mouth for the evening, so you will be gagged.” The restraint was fastened around her head, a ball being shoved into her mouth and fastened tight behind her head.

It was excruciating for her as he took his time and strung a rope over a pulley that was suspended above her. He undid the cuffs from behind her back and tied her arms back to her ankles. This had the effect of spreading her legs wide as she lay on her stomach.

The rope from the pulley was then fastened to the rope around her ankles and he increased the tension of the rope so she was pulled up and just barely resting on the bench.

She felt incredibly vulnerable in this position. Her legs were spread wide apart, suspended from the ceiling so that she couldn’t move and a gag in her mouth so that she couldn’t talk. She was his for the taking. Her body there for his enjoyment, he could take from her whatever he wanted. And as much as that frightened her, it heightened every one of her senses. Each of his touches were magnified and with each touch her body would crave more.

He retrieved a horse hair whip and held it in front of her face so that she could get a good look at it. So that she could imagine what it might feel like before he used it on her exposed body.

The anticipation of the first hit in her mind hurt more that the actual whip itself. A crack against her left ass cheek sent shivers through her whole body. She jerked but the restraints held her in place. Another against her right ass cheek caused a titillating scream to escape her lips past the ball gag.

He molested her body with the whip, leaving evidence of his work with red marks splotched across her beautiful ass. The whip would crack and caress against her exposed pussy and ass, sending a delicious mix of pain and pleasure through her body.

She lost track of time. He might have been abusing her for five minutes or an hour, she wouldn’t be able to accurately tell you. But when it stopped, she felt a profound feeling of loss. She took the opportunity to catch her breath and while her body was happy to get a rest, her mind cried out that it had stopped.

She could hear him shuffling and moving behind her and it drove her crazy that she couldn’t see what he was up to. She was shocked when she felt the plastic of a dildo caress over her pussy and ass. It stretched and filled her pussy as he pushed it inside of her.

She had never had something so large in girth and length inside of her. That feeling of pain and pleasure was present as his pacing increased.

She wanted to squirm, to move, to thrust her hips in and out to meet his advances, but the restraints held her in place and at his mercy. It was his pacing, and she was to be pleasured in the manner he deemed appropriate.

She felt a pressure building deep within her. A build up she didn’t recognize and couldn’t stop. When there was a break in the thrusting dildo and it was pulled from her body, she responded by unleashing copious amounts of fluid. She shook uncontrollably as the orgasm ravaged every inch of her body.

She had never squirted before, but now laid bare in front of the masked man, she couldn’t control or stop herself.

When done, she lay there suspended by the ropes, her body tender with the odd twitch and spasm still pulsating through her, she felt the hard warm feeling of his cock push up against her ass.

The auctioneer was right, anal sex had never been something she tried or had any interest in, but this man who had purchased her was going to take what he wanted.

She whimpered and closed her eyes as she felt him push in. She told herself to relax, but that was easier said than done at this point in time.

Once he had pushed through the initial resistance of the entrance, her body was able to adjust to him. She could feel every groove and inch of his cock as it stretched her body in ways she’d never felt before.

He took his time, going slow until he felt her body had adjusted. He gripped her hips and began to fuck her faster and with greater intensity.

She moaned and whimpered as he invaded and took her completely. His balls crashed against her sore pussy as he thrust into her with all his might. The pace quickened until he exploded deep inside of her.

He held himself inside of her as her body shook with another orgasm and only vacated when his erection subsided.

He gathered his clothes, dressed and left the room without another word to her.

She remained in the room in silence in her restraints. A million thoughts swirling through her head as her legs began to fall asleep from the restraints and the man's cum dripped out of her ass and gravity dragged it slowly down over her swollen pussy. It was a constant reminder of the evening.

She didn’t now how long she was hanging there, but the door eventually opened and she heard footsteps enter. She was carefully lowered from her restraints and the man helped stretch and massage the circulation back into her.

She finally looked into the eyes of the man she recognized from the pictures that had been exchanged. It was Michael.

“It was you the whole time, then?” she asked, hoping against all hope that his answer would be yes.

“Rule of the club, babe. There is no kiss and telling when the masks are on. It may have been me, it may have been any one of the other men that were here last night.”

They talked about the experience. What she liked, what she didn’t, what else she would like to try. It was just the beginning of their physical relationship, and she had decided that she would become a regular at the club. 

Published 
Written by AesonRain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments