Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beach Girl. Chapter 4.

"It is never too late for finding what you want!"

6
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words

As Jennifer looked around their ‘playroom’, she realised that George had been back while she was in the shower. Over a chair hung the dress, and on it lay a bra and panties. Jennifer smiled as she saw that George had left the toys of their playtime on sight for her to see. Did he want to test or discourage her?

When she picked up the bra, it was exactly her size. The panties, however, were a size or two smaller. Jennifer could suddenly picture her predecessor in this room: Sasha, with her voluptuous and sag-free young tits quivering in the bite of the clamps and her sexy, daintier ass stretched for the cane. In a surge of jealousy, Jennifer threw bra and panties back on the chair. But then she still slipped into Sasha’s dress, even though she would have preferred to walk up to George naked, to show him how much she – still desirable - wanted him now as her Dom.

George was in the kitchen sitting on the table, sipping on a mug – the smell told her – of freshly brewed coffee. He smiled at her, Jennifer thought, somewhat uncertain. To put him at ease, she quickly stepped up to him. As George wrapped his arm around her waist, Jennifer pressed her pubes against his face. George let his hands slide up her thighs. Taking the shift’s seam with it and finding her naked, his lips and then his mouth closed over the Venus mound offered. Jennifer cried out. For a mad moment, she wanted to raise her leg to push her clit into George’s sucking kiss.

But then, Jennifer held still as George continued to cover her pubes and belly in kisses, and his hands made caressing love to her seared buttocks. But too soon, he disappointed her. Instead of a hoped-for tearing off her hindering dress and pulling her onto his lap and cock - or spreading and lifting her legs to fuck her on the table – George stopped kissing her and pulled down the shift’s seam.

Looking up into Jennifers bewildered face, he said, “I better drive you home now. We both need a rest for our first night together. I am too old, and you – after what you have been through – too exhausted to start a night of wild loving at noon. If you come back tonight, I’ll prepare a feast for us in the bedroom. And after, we can feast on each other for the rest of the night!”

George got up. Nodding at the table, he said, “I got your bag. Come, Jenny.” Then he turned, expecting her to follow, to walk down to the car.

During the drive, both George and Jennifer kept silent. Everything that would have justified questioning about what had happened and would occur tonight was resolved for them.

When Jennifer stepped out of the car into the sun, a breeze moulded the shift’s silk onto her naked body. The thought that it would be a fab afternoon to catch the waves crossed her mind. But then she realised the tiredness behind her sun-blinded eyes. She hurried into her unit and straight onto her bed.

When she woke up, the room, with blinds drawn, was almost dark. It was close to eight, and Jennifer feared for a moment that George might think she had changed her mind. In a panic, Jennifer reached for her phone to send to his newly inserted number its very first text, “I am coming. In 20 minutes or so. Prepare our feast. In OUR bedroom!!! Jenny XXX.”

Jennifer parked her Alfa next to his Merc in the reserved space and then walked up the stairs to the backdoor to enter without knocking. She could only wonder how natural it felt after having known George for less than twenty-four hours. And in the kitchen, George, as he drew the cork from a bottle of Hunter Riesling, just nodded at her as if her coming was nothing out of the ordinary.

But then, glancing sideways at Jennifer’s dress, he asked, “You are still wearing it?”

Jennifer grinned as she stepped up to him. She said, “Yes, George, and I’m still as naked underneath as I’ve been all day, waiting for what you might do. Tonight, I want you to strip me of Sasha’s gear and put it - and what reminds you of her - away for good! I have brought my garments for getting dressed tomorrow.”

“All in good time,” George said as he turned for the door, “come, Jenny, our feast is all set.”

In entering the bedroom, Jennifer gasped in surprise. The room was large, with inbuilt robes, lushly carpeted, and a vast bed. An inbuilt light behind the bedhead reflected softly off the textured wall. And before the bed, George had set out their celebratory feast on a large low table. With a three candles candelabra in its centre, there was their main meal of oysters on a bed of leaves and ice, a silver bowl of caviar with jewellery-like spoons, an oozing brie, a spread of paper-thin prosciutto, a bowl of cubed pineapple and sugar melon, and a basket with dark, thin slices of Pumpernickel and the thicker slices of a French loaf.

Now, George grinned at Jennifer and said, “Well, this is how an old bachelor like I has to live. What sort of woman would ever want to share it?” Jennifer burst into a laugh. Faced again by his caring for her in these preparations, the question had become laughable. But then Jennifer also realised, as she looked at him, standing upright and barefoot before her in his light-grey tracksuit, how intensely she lusted for more than just his caring from him. And she was blissfully sure that under his tracksuit, George’s cock was at the ready to cure the itch in her fevering pussy.

When Jennifer looked at the spread on the table, she suddenly realised she was also starving for food. After eating nothing all day, her stomach had recovered from last night’s insult.

As she and George settled down on the floor to share their meal, he watched with amusement the undisguised, childlike greed with which Jennifer filled her plate. And then, he loved it how his Jenny took gnarled shell after shell of the South Coast oysters to her lips to let their slippery, deliciously depraved tasting core slide into her mouth.

As they enjoyed their meal, relishing it bite by bite, Jennifer told George some things about herself that would clear his mind of, probably, unstated doubts.

She told him that after her wild teens, as one of the most courted and too often won girl on Ballina’s beaches, she met, fell in love, and married - against all predictions - a hardworking, young businessman. He took over from his family a small carrier business. Over the twenty-nine years of their marriage, they built it into the largest trucking concern in their town with her in partnership. They had no children. When Robert died from colon cancer, she, Jennifer sold their business and property in Ballina. Being financially independent, she bought her condominium in Banks Entrance four years ago. Its beach and surf had been her favoured fun place for years. Besides business contacts, nothing held her in Ballina.

At this point, Jennifer grinned and admitted, “My solid reputation, acquired as one of the town’s businesswomen, became a burden. Here in Banks Entrance, I’m free to misbehave, the way I’ve occasionally done here, even during my marriage! As you know, I still do.”

Jennifer had moved closer to George. As she did so. Sasha’s tight dress had again shifted up and left her pussy full in view. And her hand had wandered onto the sizeable bulge in George’s track pants. Momentarily distracted, she did not notice that George had reached for an ice cube on the oyster plate. When his hand closed over Jennifer’s pussy, the palm pressed the ice onto her clit.

With a shriek and gasp of surprise Jennifer threw herself back. George leaned over her. His mouth, in closing on hers, drunk in Jennifer’s gasping and moaning as he rubbed the only slowly melting ice all over her slit. And then he whispered, “Oh, I love your hot pussy, Jenny!”

“Why are you waiting so long to make it yours?” Jennifer moaned, “God, I want you to take me now, in ways I’ve never been taken before!”

George, with his voice hoarse from his mounting desire, raised Jennifer’s to fever-pitch by reminding her, “We have made our beginning. Remember, Jenny, you were on the bed, blindfolded, your legs spread and lifted by the bar. And you, gasping under your mask. You knew what you showed me: your shamelessly wide open, turned on, hot, wet-glistening cunt! Its swollen lips were still throbbing from the whip, and now it waited for, wanted more! And then you came at the first stroke of the cane and gushed over my hands at the second cut! And you knew that I wanted too – that I would - eventually, sink not only my fingers into this hot-punished, naughty cunt of yours. The time has come!”

George rose and pulled Jennifer up. In pulling Sasha’s dress over her head, he almost tore it because Jennifer did not stand still. She slipped out of his arms onto her knees, clawing at his track pants and tearing them down. Crying out, “Yes!” Jennifer encircled George’s solid, thick cock with both hands to bring it to her wide opening mouth. And then her face pressed into George’s groin in her greed to take all of him in one greedy swallow.

George stood in shock for a long moment and looked at Jennifer as she threatened, eyes closed, to devour his manhood. Then he gently took her face in his hand and pulled her upright to lay her back on the bed. As he parted her legs to kneel between, Jennifer, feeling robbed, turned her face away in momentary anger.

But then, as the girth of George’s cock began, thrust by controlled, ever deeper penetrating thrust to widen Jennifer’s pulsating cunt, she turned and slung her arms around his upper body with a gasping moan. And when his cock lay finally hotly encased deep in her, Jennifer and George united in a long, mingling- and wrestling-of-tongues kiss that confirmed how truly they were joined.

And then George began to fuck her, lovingly, slowly, caressingly. At the same time, with pausing in his thrusts to let his cock rest in her or kiss and tease her pussy and clit, George talked. Much more than the moans and grunting Jennifer had been used to in her lovers, his words, and the hot breath of his whispers on her opening lips stirred the fire in her pussy below.

lannajhonson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lannajhonson

George began by apologising for stopping her from sucking his cock. He whispered, “Your cunningly ravenous mouth would have had me too soon and too quickly undone.” Then with a chuckle, “Getting old, I take too long to recover. You, Jenny, would have had to wait for what I am doing now to your gorgeous, sexy, hot pussy! To give it a glorious fuck! And you wanted to fuck as badly as I, didn’t you, Jenny?”

Jennifer answered by gripping her legs in the bend of her knees and pulling them up to her breasts. As her groin jerked and countered George’s quickening thrusts, she whimpered, “Fuck me, George! Fuck me! God, I’m coming already! Don’t stop!”

As the first wave crashed in on her, George slid down Jennifer’s body. His fingers parted and spread the lips of her heat-awash pussy, and his lips and teeth closed over her clit. The last thing George heard was Jennifer screaming out a “Yes, George! God, eat me up!”. Then, her surfer’s thighs locked his face into her quivering, convulsing, climaxing gash. And George, had he wanted to, could not have withdrawn his mouth as he bit and sucked Jennifer’s clit into an orgiastic frenzy.

It seemed minutes to Jennifer until the last of the uncounted spasms of her climax ceased. Only then did George lift one of her legs to slip out from their embrace. When he moved up, he had Jennifer side-on. His hand grasped for a breast as his rampant cock slid unaided, again into Jennifer’s, slippery-hot cunt.

And she welcomed it with a sobbing sigh, “George, yes! God, yes!” as she stretched back, offering her body, sinuously arching and twisting, to George’s eyes and hands. As he fucked her, Jennifer blushed at the squishing sound as George’s thick cock slid in and out of her throbbing and cum-soaked cunt.

While they fucked, George caressed Jennifer’s beautiful tits and tweaked her nipples into stiffening arousal. However, when his fingers slid down her heaving belly to search for her clit, Jennifer’s groin jerked away. Bursting into laughter, she screamed, “Red, George! Red!” Then she sank her tongue into the depth of his mouth for a wild twirl before she stammered, “God, nobody has ever sucked my clit like you! I’ll explode if you touch it now!”

In responding, George, playing reluctant, drew his finger up over Jennifer’s shivering body to her mouth. As she sucked them in, George said, “It was your doing, Jenny. You locked my face onto your gorgeous cunt as you climaxed. And I never wanted to escape! I could not get enough of you as you came and came, shuddered and ground against my face, and filled my mouth with your juices and your mind-blowing, depraved, sexy taste.”

George grinned. As he pulled his glistening rod almost out of her cunt he pointed down and whispered, “Look at my cock. If it filled your naughty mouth now, you would taste yourself. Your cunt, Jenny, has the heady taste of fresh oysters when slurped from their shell. But you know that already. I’ve watched you feasting on them before!”

Jennifer grinned as she pushed George onto his back. Curling away from his cock, she was now on her knees. After kissing George passionately, she whispered, “Do I taste like oysters? What a yummy spicing on your tasty meat!” And then, with quick, hungry kisses, Jennifer moved down George’s body until her mouth closed over the purple, covered with her cunt’s gleaming juices, head of his cock.

Jennifer knew immediately from the head’s engorged, lust inflamed state how close George was to cuming. Not wanting it to end, she allowed herself only the gentlest of sucks and her tongue barely a flick over the tip’s slit. And sliding down sideways, Jennifer moved her ass and opening crotch into view and reach of her lover. She hoped, perhaps, that George would pull her into a 69.

Instead, he turned his upper body towards Jennifer’s offerings and lifted one of her legs to rest on his shoulder. And it was not just the glistening pink of her pussy, but her spread open crack that awaited the touch and play of his fingers. So, George began – barely touching at first – to draw his fingertips up and back between Jennifer’s pulsating clit and the cleft of her ass.

This caress made already her legs shiver, and her mouth took George’s cock fuller in possession. Then, however, when George’s strong finger began to circle and press at one end of its passage on her clit, and at the other on and into the rosette of her twitching ass, Jennifer could no longer hold back. She gripped George’s balls and began to push her mouth - with her teeth threatening to graze its skin - again and again, and ever deeper on his thrusting up cock.

When his groin began to shake under the onrush of his climax, George still managed to push two, then three of his fingers into Jennifer’s hot-quivering cunt. Their spreading and bending and groping in her love tunnel tipped Jennifer over the edge.

And then the torrent swept them away. George howled in relief. Jennifer, between gulping down George’s cum, gasped for air. But finally, she burst into triumphant laughter as she threw herself away from George. Spreading her legs and stretching out her arms on the vast bed, her body continued to shake in the after-glow of her cuming for quite a while.

Eventually, George reached for Jennifer. She did not struggle as he pulled her into his arms. He asked, “What are we going to do now? Have a rest? Or have a shower and come back for more loving?” He nodded at the bedside table. On it lay a familiar plastic envelope encasing six blue pills.

Jennifer shook her head. Then, with a mischievous smile, she pointed at the Viagra and murmured, “No wonder you have been such a stud in destroying me.”

George, remaining serious, replied, “I never take any for a first encounter. If I’m not naturally excited and turned on by a woman - and her by me - the sex would not be worth having.”

Jennifer pressed herself against George. Her voice was charged with the remembered emotion as she whispered, “God, weren’t you turned on, and wasn’t it worth having? For me, especially! It was worth waiting for, almost a lifetime.”

With this confession out of the way, Jennifer sat up. She pressed one of the magic blue bullets out of its shell. Placing it on George’s tongue, she murmured, “Now you know how much your marvellous cock wants me without chemical help. It may come useful for our second and sixth and fifties’ encounters, won’t it. But now, George, take me first for a long, sexy shower.”

George smiled, “I will have to teach you proper manners. You are a cheeky vixen, far too bossy for a Sub!” Swinging his legs out of bed, he stood up and ordered, “Come! Into the shower with you!”

As Jennifer scrambled out of bed, George smacked her hard on the bum. Jennifer shrieked at the stinging pain the slap triggered on the still raw welts left by the cane. But as she stumbled to the bathroom, mouthing only half-pretended curses at George, Jennifer suddenly realised that she had not felt the cuts during their vigorous fucking and sensual play.

Once they stood under the shower, Jennifer decided on being a good little Sub. With her eyes lowered, she asked, “Am I allowed to wash you, my Dom?” And then she did, finishing up by kneeling - in worship - to wash her Dom’s masterful cock!

When George reached for the balsamic gel Jennifer had caressed over his body to now wash her, Jennifer shrank humbly away. With her voice low but fighting a grin, she begged, “Let me wash my undeserving body myself. I would die if now you touched me - my sore ass, stretched pussy, and still throbbing clit! It would make me remember, make me hungry again, for every wonderful thing you did to me before.”

George, being the Dom, did not consent to Jennifer’s plea. But after having washed and towelled her off, he took something out of the cupboard and made her lie over his knees. Then he gently and at length rubbed a soothing cream onto the welts of his Sub’s voluptuous ass.

Sitting up back in bed, George and Jennifer, denying their age, did not feel like resting. Whether it was their play in the shower or the twisting of Jennifer’s naked body stretched over his thighs or the magic blue pill, when Jennifer’s hand reached for George’s cock, it was well on the way to be fully alive. And so was Jennifer’s breast, as she pressed it and its perky nipple into the palm and caressing fingers of George’s hand.

Jennifer was sorely tempted to go down on George and suck his cock into rampant glory.

However, something unresolved bothered her mind. So, she snuggled closer into George’s tit-teasing embrace and asked, “Are you quite sure you want me as your Sub? I’m not really obedient. What is worse, the way you make love to me, why would I ever want to cheat, fuck another man again? I would frustrate the Cuckold in you! You would have no reason to take me to the room, to blindfold me, cuff me to the bed, and –“

Jennifer just managed to stop herself from revealing more of her sensual fixation on the ‘playroom’. Tanned as she was, George only guessed her blush as he dragged her down on the bed and pinned her arms over her head.

Then he growled, trying hard to put on his most threatening face and not to laugh, “For sure, Jenny, you’ll be my Sub! I won’t let you get away. You are, firstly, a sexy, deliciously fuckable, hot, insatiable woman. Secondly, being rich and free and liberated besides, you must genuinely want me, and not just as a sugar daddy. I could never get bored with you. Thirdly, being so desirable, you will always be besieged, be it by your beach boys or men like me. Will you always say No? Doubting it, I will always be jealous. And God, how I will need to question you before we can make love again like tonight! And finally, you are saucy by nature. As my Sub, I will often need to punish you, won’t I?”

George was lying between Jennifer’s gradually spreading legs.

As he laid down the Dom’s law, Jennifer’s groin began to twist as her pussy started its sly, disobedient search for his cock.

*******

Published 
Written by Benku41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments