Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Benefit Of Greed

"Sometimes, wanting too much can lead to more than you hoped."

7
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"All comments, feedback, and opinions will be highly appreciated. I hope you enjoy and please check out my profile for more."

Chapter 1

“Hello, sweetheart.”

I walk into my living room greeted by the man I love but sometimes question; surrounded by the light of melting candles, sounds of suggestive warm music bouncing off the windows and the smell of burnt incense staining the sealing.

His intentions were clear, not by the apartment's atmosphere, not by the fact he was wearing nothing but an open checkered shirt and boxers that are one size too small, but by the look in his faithful eyes.

I know exactly what it means because I’ve seen it many times. He’s an ambitious man, and I, his agreeable girlfriend.

Although, lately I fear I’m becoming accustomed to our usual fun. I worry our new eccentric opportunities have maybe come to their limit.

Of course, being defenceless and at his mercy works beautifully for us both, but there are only so many times he can spank me before the thrill of fear dissipates.



“Hey honey, what are you up to?” I ask trying to conceal my immediate desire for him. He already knows he can have me, there’s no need to make it too easy for him.

“Oh, I’ve uh, been preparing for something I have in mind.”

“I can see that.”

“Well, that’s all you’ll be seeing for a while,” my boyfriend says as he grabs a leather blindfold from a large bag on the sofa.

He steps closer to me, his eyes focused on my own. An electric charge surges through my body awakening more to come. He knows how to turn me on but this feels strange, somehow different. I’ve never seen him look so serious, so… determined.

“Kiss me, Lucinda,” he says.

I oblige. His bottom lip entraps my own, and the warmth of his breath drops in my throat. I taste the light hint of coffee as his tongue quickly touches mine, telling me he’s impatient for me and this is not going to be romantic sex.

“Tonight, you are going to do as you are told,” he updates me.

“Yes, Brady,” I reply, giving him my permission to control me.

“You will appreciate everything I offer you and thank me for it at my request.”

“Yes, Brady,” I repeat as my knees drop to the floor where I belong.

“How was your day?” he asks grasping my hair, caressing it through his fingers.

“Oh, nothing exciting, just a normal day.”

“Does that mean you are in need of a bit of excitement, my love?”

“I can’t see how it would do any harm,” I reply approaching my face to his crotch while making eye contact. Looking into a man’s eyes while on your knees with a look of desperation and need is always the start of a provocative evening. Some tricks never fail. 

“Would you like to find out?”

“Obviously.”

Chapter 2

There’s a certain satisfaction a woman feels when taking off her bra after a long day’s work, but having your man do it for you is a new level of achievement one can only truly understand after many failed attempts on his part. He can now work that 36-G-sized bra like he’s been wearing it himself. There’s an idea for another time…

The warm feeling of adoration passes through me as his lips suck on my nipples. Even though he’s in charge and intends to play with my body however he desires, he can never resist sucking on my tits without a look of pure worship.

“Where do you want me, sir?”

“Stay where you are, we’re in no rush,” he says sitting down on the leather sofa. He grabs his phone and with the push of a button, my favourite artist starts to play on the speaker behind us. Increasing the already stiff sexual tension in the room.

“Would you like to tell me how to please you?” I ask.

“You can start by turning around and gently pulling down your skirt. Show me what is mine.”

I immediately comply with my orders. I left the shower this morning with the need to wear my black lace thong. I do love a coincidence.

I turn to stare at the wall while slowly bending down, pushing my behind closer to his face. I like to think I heard a slight grunt on his part as I unzipped.

I gradually lower my skirt, showing him the arse he has seen so many times and never fails to appreciate as if it were the first.

“Would you like to touch me?” I ask, as my skirt falls to my high heels.

“Are you making the decisions now?”

“No, sir,” I sigh.

“Good, you do understand. Now, make an effort and dance for me.” His tone comes with a new provocative authority. 

I do as I am told and casually sway my hips to the slow rhythm. My boyfriend sits in silence, watching my every move as the object that is my willing body attempts to please him. He likes to watch what is his. 

He watches the gleam in my eye with intense eye contact while my bra falls to the floor, making me smile showing him the teeth he recently paid to be whitened, I break our stare with a flip of my fair hair.

Nothing overflows me with confidence like that stare.

“Come with me,” Brady says, grabbing me by the hand.

He pulls me to our bedroom and pushes me onto the bed covered in that red blanket that has had our naked bodies enwrapped in it so many times.

“Get on your knees and wait patiently for me.”

My wrists push into what I now realise to be an old mattress, as I silently wait to be taken, in case of a punishment I am not yet ready for.

“We’re going to elevate things a bit tonight. Does that sound interesting, honey?” he whispers into my ear. 

“Yes sir, it does,” I reply being turned on by the element of surprise.

“I have a suspicion that you might just enjoy this,” he says, as I feel something long, thin and threaded against my bare arse.

Without warning he grabs both my wrists and pulls them behind my back, holding them together. My head falls into the bed, giving me a jolt of elation and fear. I feel the strange texture around my arms and as they tighten together, I realise, he’s tying me up.

Chapter 3

He’s using them. He’s finally using them. Those ropes have been under the bed for months, I haven’t had the courage to ask. When I bought them, the look on his face was slightly worrying, so they were put aside and out of mind. 

Has he been having the same worry about being in a rut, as I have?

They have entered my mind a few times while he’s fucking me from behind. Every time he’s controlled me, held my body in his muscular arms, squeezing me, taking what is his and appreciating every moment of it.

I always hesitate to ask for more. He puts in so much effort and never fails to please me, asking for more would be showing my greed to a point I cannot bring myself to be comfortable with.

“You’ve been wanting this for some time haven’t you, sweetheart?” The friction of hemp burns my wrist as he pulls the ropes together, forbidding me the function of my own two hands.

“Thank you, sir, thank you for controlling me,” I reply to give him my consent.

“Oh, you’re very welcome. Just in case, you remember our safe word right?”

“I do, but I don’t intend to use it.”

“Be careful, you might surprise yourself.” 

My ankles are now tied together. All four of my limbs are connected to the same piece of rope, tied up like a piece of meat. 

“How do you feel my love?”

“Like I’m at your mercy.”

“Then you clearly understand the situation. Do you feel safe?”

“I do, but very vulnerable.”

“So, your favourite?”

“Yes, sir,” I reply with a pain in my cheeks from my smile.

“I’m glad to hear it, especially because it’s the last thing I’m going to hear from you for a while.” 

Before I can register what he was saying, I suddenly have a ball gag inside my mouth and a blindfold blocking my view. He clips the leather straps together behind my head with a pull on my hair. The first amount of pain out of many to come, I hope.

I wait impatiently, with my weight on my knees, my breasts hanging from my chest, and the inability to speak or see. I can now feel my boyfriend’s impatience to be inside me like an aura over my body.

My thong is ripped apart without warning and he grabs my labia between his fingers, immediately losing his grip. He has barely touched me and I’m already as wet as wine.

“I can feel the impatience on your body,” he tells me proudly.

Then hurry up and fuck me, I try but fail to say.

“Let me see if I can heighten the feeling.”  

I hear him bend down to his knees and suddenly I have his tongue on my clit.

The ball gag pains my jaw as I bite into it. My boyfriend is not a patient lover, his mouth surrounds my clit and he sucks on it like puffing a cigar. My legs shake with appreciation and the clear sense of worship he has for me.

His tongue now flickering up and down my clitoris, my muscles contract to near pain and breathing is getting more difficult by the second.

I’m taken aback by the sound of the building’s front door vibrating the walls around us.

knock knock knock

Somebody is at the door!

“Perfect timing, I’ve invited someone to join us,” Brady says.



Chapter 4

My heartbeat exhilarates, plummeting a rush of fear to my empty stomach. There is somebody else in the apartment! 

No this isn’t real. Brady wouldn’t do this, this is far too much for him. There just happens to be someone at the door, this isn’t planned.

“Honey, this is a friend of mine, he is going to be fucking you today,” he says as if introducing a new employee to the company.

My eyes still covered by the blindfold and with the inability to speak, my body thrashes to protest the situation. Even though I’m convinced there’s nobody else there.

“I have asked him to stay quiet, out of respect for hiding his identity, you understand of course.”

Oh please, I try to say through a red rubber ball. This was going so well, why did he have to put up this whole charade? I’ve gone from feeling used and aroused to used and patronised.

I sense Brady’s weight on the bed in front of me.

“Now, I am going to take away the ballgag, so you can suck my dick,” he says.

He rips it out of my mouth and without a second thought (probably detecting my inevitable mockery for his attempt at frightening me with poor acting skills) penetrates his throbbing cock into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. A lesser experienced woman would have gagged, but not me.

I accept his dick inside me the way I know he loves, with loud moans and my mouth dripping.

Too focused on his cock inside of my mouth, he seems to have dropped the ridiculous third-person idea. 

I want to see the look on his face. I may have seen it more times than I can count, that look of satisfaction, of power, of control over what he loves, and yet I feel desperate to see it again.

Just as the usual pain in my jaw flares up, he grabs my cheeks, holding my head like a used basketball. Using me as his plaything, the pressure of his glans pushes itself onto my already bruised uvula.

My legs shake in despair, my chest hurts due to the lack of support for my breasts. The need to get out of these ropes is growing with every thrust inside my mouth. But I shall not dare ask for such a privilege, I wanted to be used, wanted to be tarnished. This is the least that I can handle.

“Talented, isn’t she?” I hear my boyfriend say, and a drop of sweat falls from my back to between my cheeks,

Imani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Imani



Chapter 5

“Clearly,” replies a strange deep voice from behind me.

There is a man behind me. The blood-rushed panic makes me dizzy and I can no longer feel the tips of my fingers. The comfort of one’s home shared with the man who has committed to loving me is immediately replaced with gasps for breath under the pressure of his erect cock over my tongue.

I cannot see or move and I have been observed by a stranger, like a peeping tom perving outside my window, except this man was invited into my home!

Brady is no longer moving inside of me but is clearly leaving himself between my lips to prevent me from speaking. I cry out, trying to shout his name.

How dare he? How dare the man I love expose me like this! This stranger has been watching me, staring at my naked body, my smooth legs wrapped in red ropes, my pale white arse cheeks decorated with tattoos I cannot afford, and my work day-long feet that haven’t been attended to with nail varnish remover in four days. 

As if I’m a piece of modern art in some underground gallery, I have literally never been so exposed and I’m loving it!

I never knew the feeling of admiration could be so exhilarating. And then I felt him…

“May I?” The stranger asks placing the tip of his cock between my labia.

I haven’t felt the touch of another man in over three years. Not that I haven’t had the opportunity of course, since Brady and I have been together I have had multiple intrigues from other men and one woman too which was a difficult turndown. I always thought the idea of me physically being with another man would drive Brady crazy, but now the fact that I apparently have his friend’s cock awaiting to slide inside of me, tells me I was wrong.

“May he, sweetheart?” My boyfriend asks, slightly pulling down the blindfold over my cheekbones and gazing into my eyes with his trademark look that says, do you feel safe?

I could say no. I could say our safe word. I could scream in protest and throw this man out of my apartment, both of them for that matter. But of course, I don’t, because no matter how much I pretend, no matter how much I convince myself I could one day become a well-mannered delicate lady with a buttoned-up blouse, pearl necklace and a kitchen cabinet full of not-to-be-used fine china. 

The underline truth is, I just want to be fucked.

I return his gaze, taking in the appreciation of being able to see again. Seeing his handsome face full of excitement and concern, still with the inability to speak due to a penis stuck inside my mouth I slowly nod my head indicating my consent.

“I told you she would be up for it, help yourself,” he says as if he’s allowing someone to tuck into a buffet.

I hadn’t realised how wet I was until he slipped inside of me. He slides into me without hesitation, revealing the anticipation he had for me.

Not only do I have a new cock fucking me but the man I love is watching it happen. My toes curl as I feel his pubic hair scratching against my skin. His cock feels different, it’s thicker but not as long. It’s stretching my vagina in new ways but he’s not yet touching that sweet spot only my man seems to access.

“That’s it, sweetheart, say thank you,” Brady demands, delicately pulling his cock away from my mouth.

“Hhhmmm, thank you. Thank you, sir,” I shout through gritted teeth.

Who is this man who voluntarily signed up to fuck me? Someone neither of us knows would make sense, but how would have Brady found him? He’s far too introverted to find someone online and certainly not in a bar, so maybe he is a friend of ours? Has this guy seen me before? Do we know each other? Have we had a conversation over dinner? I need to know who was so desperate to fuck me and now has the privilege to do so.

“Okay, now it’s time for you to take both of us.”

Chapter 6

Apparently, the man I love thinks it’s acceptable to invite a friend over to insert his inconspicuous cock inside the woman who has been by his side through love, pain, grief, loss and every other minute shared together.

I want to argue it, to be disgusted by it, but I cannot deny the pleasure of attention. And now the fantasy of being used by two men simultaneously I’ve had floating in my mind since an age probably a few years too young, is becoming a reality.

My hips clench, my breath shallows and my shielded eyes widen as the unknown man behind me withdraws his girthy cock from between my dripping pussy. Brady gently pulls the blindfold back onto my eyes, tightening it with the anxiety that I will take a peak. 

If only I could hear him speak. He smells like pine, knockoff aftershave and the inside of a tumble dryer. 

Will I be introduced to the gentleman? Or shall he give me the same respect he does a pack of Kleenex every evening spent alone?

With my sight obstructed and my naked body perpetually bound between ropes, my boyfriend places himself underneath me, aligning our bodies together, gripping me by my hips, I wince like the victim I enjoy pretending to be. His warm breath short with desire approaches my lips, his chest hair caressing my areolas and of course, his thick cock rubbing against my clitoris.

“Are you ready my sweet? Are you ready to be used by the both of us like the whore you know you are?” he asks impatiently.

“What if I say no?” I reply, grinning

“Will you?”

“No.”

The person I intend to spend the rest of my life with easily inserts himself inside me, kissing me passionately as he always has. 

My mouth now free I still keep quiet, he may enjoy my cheekiness but too much may award me with more punishment than I can take right now. The familiar sensation inside me almost made me forget what I am to be given next. 

Goosebumps arrive all over my behind giving me an electric feeling pulsing up my spine as the still unknown man behind me strokes his penis in between my arse cheeks, scaring me that he may enter me in the one place I keep off limits even to the man I love.

“Room for one more?” he brings his cock above Brady’s, slowly entering me.

The room fills with my piercing voice of unusual painful pleasure. Every muscle in my body cramps with the satisfaction of true fantasy. Even over the moans of two overly-excited men, I hear my juices rubbing against them, aiding them in their succession of accomplishing their most filthy desires.

As the aroma of burnt wax and male perspiration enters me, my arriving orgasm impatiently surmounts me. Each cry of vulnerable satisfaction seems to speed up both cocks slipping against one another competing for who can penetrate me the deepest.

Brady’s dry hands grip my breasts, his rough fingernails piercing my skin so deeply my voice is silenced. I know what this means.

Brady shouts in orgasm damaging my eardrums as he ejaculates inside me, his cum flooding us so much he slips out of my vagina, but frustratingly inserts himself back into me clearly not allowing his friend to have me to himself.

“Come on baby, we know you’re going to cum, just give it up,” he says, slathering his tongue against my lips.

“Yes baby, I will. I’ll cum for you, for you both,” I reply between short breaths.

The tension rises inside every part of me, my body spasming so hard I doubt I will be able to move the next day. 

Every sensation coming into one; the burnt pain against my skin under each rope, being given away by the man I love, my lack of sight, the small drops of blood falling down my tits, the warm cum wetting my freshly cleaned bed sheets, all while still being fucked… And there it is, the final touch, my hair being pulled from behind. 

My orgasm breaks out, and both cocks fall out of me while being drenched in my squirt. The tension immediately releases itself from my entire body like an overinflated balloon as I collapse onto my boyfriend.

Chapter 7

“Turn around,” I vaguely hear from behind me.

Brady turns my heavy lifeless body. His strong arms manipulating me like a toy to be thrown around. 

“He’s going to cum for you. Our friend is stroking himself desperately wanting to slather your tits with his cum,” my boyfriend whispers in my ear, his hands holding my shoulders and pressing into my neck bone.

Throughout this whole time, he has managed to stay quiet, well at least verbally. I clearly hear the recognizable sound of foreskin being tugged, his hand probably trying to combat the nerves that come with ejaculating onto a blind woman.

“A gentleman would introduce himself before cumming,” I reply over my exhaustion.

“Don’t you dare,” I hear from behind me.

Before I can protest another word, I feel a familiar warm sticky liquid splash onto my chest, with the enthusiastic cries of a stranger accompanying it.

There’s something about a man’s orgasm physically dripping on one’s body that creates an irreplicable satisfaction of pride and joy. But when you’re blindfolded by your boyfriend and it’s a complete stranger using my tits like a painter with a blank canvas, it hits you in a more unique involvement of achievement, and a slight glint of guilt of course.

“Well done, I’m so proud of you,” says my exhausted boyfriend.

“Are you talking to me or him?” I reply, his strong hands still pressing on my neck bones.

“That goes for both of you. I hope you had as much fun as she did.”

“Oh, it was fantastic, but I don’t know about that,” a new fatigued voice says.

“I’m going to have to ask you to wipe yourself off, get dressed and leave before she figures you out,” Brady says.

“My pleasure, you call me whenever you like, goodbye Lucinda. It was nice to see you under a new light.”

I don’t miss the nibble of information telling me I have clearly met this man before, but my body and mind have both completely shut down.

With the blindfold still attached and multiple bodily fluids covering myself, I hear the sound of two men shaking hands over what was clearly a deal well dealt.

My perception covering for my semi-consciousness, I feel the front door close. Did he leave immediately or did I zone out for a few minutes? I’m not too sure. Either way, I’m not getting the chance to discover my new lover. Which leaves me surprisingly glad.

Are you still with me or have you fallen into a coma? Because I wouldn’t blame you if you had,” says my real lover.

“I’m still with you honey, could you untie me now?”

“I will after you tell me how that was for you?” He gently pulls the satin of my blindfold, revealing to me the handsome face I fell in love with years ago.

“I have to admit, I was getting slightly worried that we may be running out of ideas for the bedroom lately, but…” I say while still tied up.

“I know,” he interrupts me.

“You.. you do?”

“There will be a day you realise I can read you like a book and that I’ll always find new ways to satisfy you, my love,” says my hopefully husband-to-be.

“Well, consider me satisfied,” I reply, approaching his lips.

“Not yet,” He slightly pulls himself away from my kiss and looks at his watch.

“What do you mean? And are you going to tell me who he was?”

“What I mean, is I’m not quite done with you yet… and no I’m not. If I do, you’ll be uncomfortable when we see him next week,” he replies, walking away from me.

My body unconsciously thrashes realising the claustrophobic feeling the ropes are suddenly giving me. “Brady, come on…”

“I will determine when you are satisfied, thank you,” he says.

Knock, knock The front door knocks twice, startling me.

“Ah, perfect timing,” he says looking at me while walking to the door.

My naked painful body breaks into another sweat. “Please tell me that’s the postman…”

“Hello, beautiful. She’s ready for you…” my boyfriend says in the doorway.

Published 
Written by DavidFriend16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors