Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bet

"A creative bet"

8
1 Comment 1
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks


The Bet

It started in a tavern I often stop at on the way home. I was sitting at a table right next to the bar and several regulars were having a discussion about differences in sexual responses in men and woman. It was all very polite and civilized, with both men and woman of various ages taking part. It got interesting when Ginger, a thirty something woman with a very good body, insisted that a woman could control her own body and decide if she was going to have an orgasm or not. A couple of men jumped on that idea and said any woman could be forced to have an orgasm whether she wanted it or not. She insisted she never had an orgasm she didn't plan for or wanted. After ten minutes or so of this argument I got up and made her a proposition; “Ginger, if you are so sure you can control your body that well, I will put $100,000 in an escrow account. If you stay with me one week and don't have an orgasm I will double that. If you do have an orgasm you will lose $5,000 and the $100,000 bonus. For every orgasm you have you lose $5,000. If you have twenty orgasms in that week you will receive nothing. Are you willing to take this bet?”

“You're saying if I stay with you a week and do not have an orgasm in that time you'll give $200,000 but if I have an orgasm I lose $100,000 and an additional $5,000 for each orgasm I have?”

I nodded and said; “I won't use any drugs on you to induce an orgasm”.

“I have to have eight hours uninterrupted sleep a night, and proper nutrition, and no permanent marks. Pain is also forbidden. Are you going to do this to me yourself?”

“I'm an old man, I will start working on you but I will bring in younger people as needed. I will make sure they are all healthy with no communicable diseases. If you wish I will allow someone you appoint to act as an observer and judge”.

“This is going to get interesting! So if I can't control myself completely and have, say, six orgasms in the week, I'll still get $70,000?”

“Correct! Are you willing to try it?”

“If we can agree on a place and time I think I will. When do you want to do this and where?”

“Whenever it is convenient for both of us and the place will be at my choice. You may back out at any time and receive no payment. Are we agreed?”

She thought about it for a couple of minutes and said; “the earliest I could do it would be two weeks from Monday as I have to take time from work. How would that fit with your schedule?”

“That would be fine for me, shall we meet here at nine in the morning and bring any medicine you take and a list of thing you don't eat or are allergic to, and birth control is up to you”.

“Okay, you're on,” she said and held out her hand. I shook it and headed home to make arrangements.

I was parked in front of the tavern at ten minutes to nine, half expecting her not to show. Precisely at nine she walked around the corner coming towards me carrying a small suitcase. I nodded in approval at her timing and got out of my car. I shook her hand and said; “shall we begin?” she took a deep breath and nodded. “Turn off your cell phone and hand me your purse”.

She pulled her phone out of her purse and let me watch as she turned it off. “Why do you want my purse?”

“You won't need it until this is over. What's in the suitcase? Do you have any medications?”

“ No medications except for the birth control pills. Also a change of clothes, underwear and makeup”.

“ Hand me the pills. You will not need the clothes or makeup until we are finished”.

She gave me a surprised look, shrugged, handed me the pills and then handed me the suitcase. I put it and her purse in my trunk and opened the door for her. I closed the door behind her, walked around and got in the drivers seat and handed her a clipboard with some papers on it.

“What are these for?” she asked.

“I want you to sign this release giving me permission to have sexual intercourse with you, to have control of your whereabouts and behavior for one week. When you are done signing you will put these sunglasses on; I take control now. You will not see where you are going, you will obey everything I tell you to do or the bet is off.” I held up my hand to forestall her comment and finished; “I won't tell you to do anything illegal or painful. I do expect full compliance with this or the bet is off. Do you agree?”

“I didn't realize you wanted that much control, but I'll go along with it, agreed”. She then sign the release and put on the blacked out sunglasses.

I drove her to my house on the outskirts of town taking a round-about course. When I drove into my garage I helped her out of the car and lead her up the three steps into my kitchen. I then took off the sunglasses and introduced her to my servant, Karen. “Karen will spend every night with you to make sure you don't give yourself orgasms when you're alone to avoid having one when observed. We will begin as soon as you have undressed and relieved yourself”.

She raised her eyebrow, shrugged and followed Karen. I went into the bedroom to prepare. I already had ties attached at the four corners so I could spread-eagle her. I also had extra pillow to put under her butt. I did pride myself on my sexual prowess, but I knew this wasn't going to be easy, she she would be resisting me every minute I was trying to arouse her. Karen led her into the bedroom as I was removing my clothes; I waved toward the bed and said; Karen, you know how I want her placed”.

Karen nodded and motioned Ginger to the bed when Ginger saw the ropes she said; “do I have to be tied to the bed?”

“You are to be totally helpless to resist, a blindfold will also be used. I will take my time arousing you to make sure you are aroused and ready for an orgasm. I don't care if it takes me all day, you will have an orgasm before dinner”.

She climbed on the bed and allowed Karen to attach the ropes and place the pillows under her. I then walked over and put the blindfold on her. “You know I'm going to resist everything you do?”

“Of course, that's the whole purpose of this exercise”.I then told Karen to get some sleep so she'd be awake tonight. I then just stood there and let her think about what I was going to do to her. After about five minutes I ran my hand down her side, barely touching her. That got a quick intake of breath. I then did the same to her other side, this time with no reaction on her part. I did it again on the inside of her leg, from the calf to the crotch. She was ready for this, so I didn't get as much of a reaction. I then leaned over her and took one of her nipples into my mouth and started playing my tongue and lips over it. While she tried to stop any reaction, her nipple grew hard as I played with it. When I put my ear close to her mouth I could hear her whispering; “I will not react, I will feel nothing,” over and over. I smiled and kept playing with her nipples, occasionally biting them, gently. Her breathing changed in-spite of her intentions. I then started on her clitoris and vagina.

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

Her clit was already engorged before I started, so it was easy to lick, stroke and pinch it. Her juices were flowing freely and my fingers found her “G” spot easily. As I played with both parts of her anatomy she started shaking her head and I could hear her saying, “no, no, no”. By this time I wanted relief, so I removed my fingers and inserted my penis. I tried to vary the rhythm of my thrusts, but she was soon moving with me. We both had our orgasms at almost the same time. After I withdrew it took her body about twenty minutes to calm down. When I removed the blindfold and her eyes focused on me she said;

“Well that was a very nice orgasm but not a $105,000 dollar one. I guess I lost this bet”.

“We've only just started! I have to give you another nineteen orgasm so I don't owe you anything,” I said.

“I don't know if I'll survive nineteen more like that! Do I get a chance to rest before you begin again?”

“Yes, you'll get about an hour before we start again. I will untie you and allow you to walk around. If you want a shower I'll send someone with you”.

“That would be nice, and how about something to eat?”

“Sure,” I said and opened the door. “Joan, please accompany Ginger to the shower and afterwards get her whatever she wants to eat. Have her back here in an hour please”. After they left I got dressed and walked outside where my gardener was working.

“Okay Micheal, it will be your turn in an hour, remember no permanent marks and no pain just for pain's sake, understand?”
“Yes sir! I will be very careful not to damage the woman. I can use her anyway I want?”

“As long as there is no pain involved. I mean it! Any deviation and you will lose more than just your job. Have I made myself perfectly clear?”

“Yes sir! I will be very careful!”

It had taken me over six hours to get that first orgasm from her, I would see how long it took Micheal to get one out of her.

Micheal went into the bedroom to set it up the way he wanted. I got myself something to eat. After the hour was up, Joan escorted Ginger back to the bedroom. I was there to supervise her restraint. Micheal had put the ropes so she would be standing at the foot of the bed, bent over the foot board with her butt protruding out. After she was in position and her eyes covered I left and Micheal entered. The first thing he did was tie her breasts. The nipples were quickly very sensitive. Micheal played with the nipples for a period before moving on to her clit and channel. He kept playing with her nipples and clit while standing tight behind her with his erection against her butt. He then entered her slowly and started stroking very slowly. I could see her vagina trying to tighten around him and make him ejaculate. He was showing amazing control! I would have shot my load a lot sooner. After he was stroking for over ten minutes she started shaking her head and matching his rhythm. I could see her stiffen when she had her orgasm accompanied by a very loud moan. Micheal had ejaculated at the same time. Micheal withdrew and left her there. When I looked at my watch it had taken 4 hours to reach this orgasm. At this rate I wouldn't owe her any of the money I promised! I signaled Joan to untie her. “If she wants a shower or food let her have it,” I told her as I left. It was now after nine in the evening, so I would let her sleep until the morning. I called Karen to come and put her to bed for the night.

In the morning after she'd finished eating I put the blindfold on her and took her into the bedroom. This time it was Joseph's turn. He had told me he'd had a lot of experience with the ladies so I gave him a chance at Ginger. After getting her tied to his specifications I left and let Joan observe from outside the room. After five hours Joan told me he had given up trying to make her orgasm and left. I told Joan to untie Ginger, let her eat something and rest for an hour before the next session.

That evening was Stevens turn. He wanted to do the tying himself so I put a blindfold on her and handcuffed her hands behind her back, I then let Steven into the room. “She's all yours,” I said as I left, and handed him the key to her cuffs. I watched as he walked around her before moving her over to the bedpost. He then re-cuffed her hands around the bedpost. He ran his fingers all over her body, from her head to her toes. He then tied her breasts and started tickling and pinching them. She was soon panting and moaning. He then stopped touching her. After a couple of minutes he started again this time including quick touches to her clit. After five minutes she was thrusting her hips at the merest hint of a touch. He then started using his lips and tongue on her and she was moaning, shaking her head and thrusting her hips at him. He was smiling as he stripped off his pants and brought her head down to his crotch. She started immediately sucking and licking until he was fully enlarged, and he proceeded to insert his penis into her. She started coming almost immediately; he came soon after. This was the quickest orgasm she'd had; it only took about an hour. After wiping off and pulling his pants on, he left the room.

“Did that meet your expectations?” he asked when he saw me.

“Admirably done,” I said. “would you like another turn at her later in the week?”

“I think I can be persuaded,” he laughed.

I sent Joan in to set her free, clean her up and feed her. I joined her at the table. “That was three in two days, shall we try for another one tonight?”

“I am going to be totally exhausted by the time this is over! I don't know if I can survive the week!”

“Any time you want to quit, let me know and I'll call it off. Of course you will forfeit any remaining money”.

“No, I'll keep going, give me an hour to rest up and then send your next stud”.

“Okay, I'll get someone lined up,” and left her there.

The next man to play with her was Felix he failed. Not to bore you with repeating who did what by Sunday she was down to two orgasms from getting nothing. I decided it was my turn again. I took my time and after five hours she had one massive orgasm. I let her rest for two hours and eat. It was now four in the afternoon; I sat down at the table and talked to her.

“Well have you learned anything from this week's pleasures?”

“I know now not to brag about my physical prowess!”

I laughed; “anything else?”

“There are many ways to enjoy sexual intercourse. I might try some of them after I've recovered for a month or six! I am surprised at myself that I enjoyed most of my orgasms whether I wanted them or not!”
“Alright, have you been keeping count?”

“Not since the second day; too many and too different”.

“You are down to five thousand dollars; one more orgasm and you get nothing for the week.

What do think? Are you ready for another lover?”

“At this point, I know I won't have a choice if it is your choice to have me orgasm again”.

“I think I will have pity on you and let you off the hook with the last five thousand. I've had a very pleasurable week. I can afford to give you that money. I'll get your street clothes and take you home”.

“Thank you, I appreciate that,” she sighed.

Published 
Written by Horsecatcher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments