Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boarding School - Part 2

"Merryanita and I thought it would be fun to write a story together. She posted part one."

7
7 Comments 7
16.0k Views 16.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I can’t believe they are just going to leave me here. What if someone walks in and sees me naked tied to the bed. How would I even begin to explain this to anyone? I pull on the scarves but they only get tighter as I struggle to get lose. They told me not to scream; like I would anyway I would die from embarrassment if anyone saw this. I hear people outside the door and my heart starts pounding at the thought of someone besides Diane or Catherine coming in. No one comes in as the voices fade away thankfully.

I can still taste Diane’s cum in my mouth. I can’t help but move my tongue all around my mouth and lips tasting her over and over again. Which is a torture in and of its self as it reminds me of licking her cum off of Catherine’s hot breasts. I close my eyes remembering the scene I just witnessed between those two, my god but they are the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on. I want to devour their bodies, lick and taste every inch of them. Just thinking about that is enough to make me wet all over again. When are they ever going to come back I think as I pull on the scarves again in frustration.

I close my eyes and surprisingly I think I doze off for a bit. When I hear voices outside the door I again I notice it is getting dark outside. Please, please be Diane and Catherine I think to myself as the door opens.

“Well look at our new subbie Diane, she is right where we left her. I guess she didn’t scream after all.” Catherine says with a laugh.

“Would you? I sure as hell didn’t when you did the same thing to me a year ago. I was scared the whole time you were gone that someone else would come in a find me naked tied to your bed.” Diane says laughing as well.

“Were you scared my little slut?” Catherine asks.

“Yes I was terrified.” I tell her.

She slaps me across the face and tells me,

“You are to call Diane and I mistress at all times, do you understand me?”

“Yes mistress, sorry it won’t happen again I promise.” I tell her.

“That’s a good girl.” She responds as she starts to play with my nipple pulling and pinching it.

“Isn’t she just the prettiest thing Diane, doesn’t she make you want to taste her and play with her?” Catherine asks.

“Very much so.” Diane says as she looks me up and down, her tongue darting out of her mouth to lick her lips.

“Well go ahead and enjoy her for a bit.” She tells Diane then looking at me she says,

“Whatever you do subbie you better not cum unless I say so or this school year will be hell on earth for you, do you understand me?”

“Yes mistress I do” I tell her with a slight quiver in my voice.

Diane walks over towards me and leaning down whispers in my ear,

“I am going to make you beg and plead and scream for me before I am done with you and you will love every minute of it.”

“Yes mistress.” I tell her a little breathlessly.

Diane kisses my lips every so lightly her tongue barely grazing my lips. I reach up trying to make the kiss deeper and she slaps me saying,

“Don’t move.”

She leans down again and kisses my nose and then my eyes causing me to close them. I feel her breath on my neck as she starts kissing my neck and then sucking on my earlobe. Her tongue runs up and down my neck as she lightly kissing me over and over sends chills running down my body.. She takes her hand and starts rubbing and caressing my breasts going back and forth between the two. Both of my nipples get hard under her touch.

I cry out when suddenly she bites down on my neck and then starts sucking hard in the same spot. It hurts and yet feels good at the same time. If she doesn’t stop I am going to have a hell of a hickey on my neck. I don’t want her to stop though. I love the feel of someone sucking on my neck and the way she is playing with my breasts is turning me on some much I start to moan for her.

Catherine walks up to me and starts rubbing my thigh up and down. Almost touching my pussy lips but not quite.. I spread my legs open for her giving her better access to where I really want her hand to be. All the while Diane continues to devour my neck sucking harder and harder.

“All my subbies are marked this way so everyone knows they are mine. You want to be mine don’t you slut?” Catherine asks me.

“Yes mistress I do.” I tell her.

“That’s a good girl.” She responds as she takes her hand and pulls my wet pussy lips apart and slowly pushes her finger inside me.

She leans down and starts sucking on my hard nipple as she adds another finger and then another inside my pussy. I can’t help but arch my hips up towards her hand as she fucks me. Between Diane sucking on my neck and squeezing my right breast and what Catherine is doing I know I am going to cum soon. I can’t stand it much longer my body is going to explode.

“Please mistress please can I cum, it feels so good. Oh god I am going to cum soon please let me.” I beg her.

“Don’t you dare my little slut.” Catherine tells me as she slides her fingers out of my dripping wet pussy and pinches my clit so hard I all but scream.

“Look at this. You have gotten my fingers soaking wet. You dirty little whore. Clean them up.” Catherine demands as she shoves her fingers in my mouth.

I greedily start licking my juices off her fingers as Diane stops sucking on my neck and starts whispering in my ear again saying,

“Look at you, you dirty little slut. Clean your mistress’s fingers good. That’s right suck them clean like the dirty little whore you are. “

I clean every last drop off of Catherine’s hand as Diane starts kissing my neck and chest. Her hands roaming over my breasts squeezing them and pulling on my nipples.

lannajhonson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lannajhonson

Catherine leans down and kisses my lips and neck. She starts biting and sucking in the same spot Diane was in earlier. That is going to leave one hell of a mark on my neck I think but really don’t care at the moment as these two beautiful women taste and explore my body.

“Your being such a good girl.” Catherine tells me.

“Thank you mistress, please can I taste you? I want you so much I can stand it, please.” I plead with her.

“Well what a good idea my little slut and maybe, just maybe now if you do I good job of it I might let you cum when you’re done.” Catherine responds.

Catherine straddles my body rubbing her pussy against my stomach and then my tits. Just the feel of her wet pussy on my tits is almost enough to drive me over the edge. She finally straddles my face and slowly lowers herself down. Like a starved woman I greedily start licking her pussy lips. She pulls up out of my reach teasing me. Not being able to grab her with my hands is driving me nuts and I yank again on my bonds I hear her laugh above me saying,

“You want to touch me don’t you?”

“Ye..” I start to say but before I can finish she is burying her pussy in my face again.

I take my tongue and lick and suck at her clit. She tastes even better than I imagined she would. I bury my tongue as deep inside her as I can. While I am doing this I can feel Diane licking and kissing my breasts. Occasionally I feel her bite down on my body. Each time she bites down I moan in Catherine’s pussy.

Diane is slowly working her way down my body. I can’t help but arch my hips upwards. My body is screaming for release. I feel her hands on my thighs, just rubbing them up and down. I spread my legs wide for her in hopes that she will touch me in the one place that is aching for her touch.

“Oh yes….. That’s it slut…… that’s it…. Don’t stop.” I hear Catherine moaning as my tongue does its work on her.

I focus on nothing but bringing about her orgasm as I suck even harder on her clit, just devouring her as she screams her orgasm. I feel her juices drench my face as I continue to lick and suck on her, determined not to waste any of it.

“That’s it you little slut clean me up.” She commands me and I am more than happy to do as she says.

Catherine gets up and unties my hands saying,

“You have been very good for me tonight subbie. I am very impressed with you. Diane here had to be beaten into submission; you seem to go quite willingly.”

“Thank you mistress.” I reply thinking does that mean I get to cum soon.

“Now it is getting late and classes start tomorrow, I think it is time for bed now. Good night subbie.” Catherine tells me as she leans down and kisses me.

I watch as Catherine walks over to her bed and lies down. I think to myself is she serious after everything I have endured she is going to go to bed and just leave me so aroused I could scream. Then I feel Diane’s hands on my face. She turns me towards her and tells me,

“Don’t worry subbie I will take care of you tonight.”

“Thank you mistress, thank you.” I tell her as she starts kissing my breasts.

I run my hands through her hair as she starts sucking on my hard nipples. I try and push her head down lower, but her mouth doesn’t budge as she continues to lick and suck my breasts. Her hand starts to make its way down my stomach then down my thighs. I spread my legs wide for her as I moan.

“Please, please fuck me.” I beg her, my body dying for her touch.

“Beg me more.” Diane tells me.

“Please, please, I would do anything please mistress please.” I beg and plead with her.

I feel her hand brush up against my wet pussy and feel her fingers slip inside me. Her fingers start moving in and out going faster and faster. I grab the sheets, my hips are snapping up and down as she continues to fuck me with her hand.

“Oh god can I cum, please mistress, please.” I beg her.

She is relentless as she fucks me faster and harder. The tension in me is unbearable and yet I don’t want to displease her. I am trying to hold back but I know in moments I shall cum no matter what she says. When I feel her tongue on my clit I scream,

“Oh fuck… oh yes!!”

“That’s it cum for me slut.” She says as her tongue goes back to work on me.

My whole body arches up leaving only my shoulders on the bed as the most intense orgasm of my life hits me. My body is jerking and quivering as she continues to lick and suck on me not stopping.

“Please I can’t, I can’t…. stop.” I plead with her as my head shakes back and forth.

She doesn’t stop if anything she starts sucking harder on my clit as I feel all her fingers inside me now as she continues to fuck me hard and fast with her hand. I lean forward trying to pull her away from me but I can’t and fall back on the bed as my body starts quivering with another orgasm. I scream again as I cum a second time. Diane kisses her way back up my body and whispering in my ear tells me,

“Told you I would make you scream for me didn’t I?”

“Mm-hmm.” I mumble to her, so spent I am almost incapable of speech.

I hear more than see Diane get up and get dressed. I see the door open as she heads back to her own room. I am just falling asleep when I hear Catherine say,

“I don’t believe I said you could cum bitch. I will have to think of some an appropriate punishment for your misbehavior..”

“Whatever you said mistress, whatever you said” I respond as I fall asleep. Thinking I will worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.

I don’t know how much time has passed when something wakes me. I feel someone on the bed next to me and then something is thrown over my head so I can’t see anything at all. I hear a male voice tell me,

“Scream and you will regret it.”


Published 
Written by Susan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments