Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cabin

"Weekend trip with Lisa and Laura"

26
11 Comments 11
5.5k Views 5.5k
6.4k words 6.4k words

It was a Friday night after a long work week. Laura and her husband Mike were coming over to our house for dinner with us. We were talking about everything and eventually, we were talking about Lush. We were talking about our friends that we had talked with, and we all thought of Mark. We had discussed how well we had gotten to know each other. Both in real life and our shared fantasies.

“Why don’t we invite him to the cabin some weekend for some fun?” Rob suggested.

“Really? Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes, why not. We have all talked to him and know him. We could get to know each other a little better. “

“Okay,” we all said together. We finished the night with drinks outside by the firepit.

Mmm. My mind went into overdrive the rest of the night thinking up all kinds of fun things to do with him. I thought about it daily for a few weeks. Rob benefitted from my fantasies the whole time. I was a horny mess. Rob certainly wasn’t complaining. Laura didn’t help much either. She just added fuel to my burning desire.

It was Sunday night, and we were getting settled in for another work week when Rob asked if I was okay if he, Mike, and the guys went to Florida next week for a golf outing. 

“No honey. I don’t mind. I could take Laura and go up to camp that weekend for some rest and relaxation.”  I called Laura and she was all in for a weekend away. We had plans to do a lot that weekend.

That night I had a dream that I asked Mark if he would like to go to camp with us. I asked Laura what she thought about it. She was all for it. I decided to give him a call and see if he was interested in getting together.

“Hey stud. How are you doing?”

“I’m doing good, Hun. What do I owe the pleasure of hearing your sexy voice?”

“Well, Rob suggested inviting you to go up to camp with us next weekend. Would you be interested? There is plenty of room. We have three bedrooms in the cabin,” I said.

“Really? Yes, I’d like to get away for the weekend. That sounds great.”

“Yes, really. How about you drive up here on Friday to meet us and we’ll take you to camp with us,” I said. I never told him the guys were going to be in Florida. I guess he thought the guys were going with us because he never asked.

“Tell Rob thanks for the invite, it will be a great way to get to know each other better. I’ll see you Friday, sexy.”

“Yes, you will,” I replied.

Mark was parking his car when I pulled in beside him with Laura with me. When he saw us, he looked a little shocked to see both of us. He did have a smile on his face though. But the look of ‘Is this real?’ he had on his face was priceless.

We loaded his bags into my car. I was driving and Laura told him to take the front while she jumped into the back seat. We were off on our 40-minute drive. We were talking about all kinds of things.

“Are Rob and Mike meeting us up at camp?” Mark asked.

“They went golfing for the week to play with their balls. So, we brought you to play with yours,” Laura replied. We both looked at you and smiled. Then, I put my hand on Mark’s thigh and winked at him. I could tell by just looking at him that he had no idea what was in store for him. When we got to the cabin, we unloaded our bags from the car and headed in.

“Where should I put my bags?” Mark asked.

“You will not need them. But you can put them in the third bedroom for now. That’s yours. Laura is in one and I am in the other one,” I said. He looked puzzled but went to put them away. He came back out and looked around the cabin. “Can you build a fire in the fireplace to make it warm and cozy in here for us?”

While he got the fire started, I helped Laura with dinner for us. We opened a bottle of wine and polished it off before dinner. Laura lit some candles and we sat down to have a nice dinner. We were having fun and relaxed during dinner. The wine and conversations flowed freely from work to politics and eventually sex.

Mark was sitting across from me, and I was running my bare foot up and down his crotch. I could feel it growing in his tight jeans. Laura didn’t see what I was doing, and she would be jealous if she did. He would get lost in his thoughts and became very distracted at times thanks to my teasing.

“Do Rob and Mike know I’m here with you two lovely ladies?” Mark asked.

“They gave their blessing for us to show you an enjoyable time,” we replied. Mark almost choked on his wine when he heard that. Laura looked at me and we both giggled. When we finished dinner and socializing together, we got up and Mark offered to help clean up. I walked up to him and took his face in my hands and looked into his eyes.

“Go take a shower. Laura and I will clean up. You’re our guest. By the way, I hung a robe in your bathroom for you to wear. Now go,” I said. When he turned and walked away, I gave his butt a little love tap.

Laura and I finished cleaning up. We threw a few more logs on the fire, turned down the lights, and lit a few candles. We also iced down another bottle of wine that Mark brought with him. After that, we headed to our rooms to take a shower too. I took a quick shower, dried off, and put on my silk panties and my robe. I walked out to see Mark sitting on the couch by the fire. He looked so sexy in just that robe. I poured three glasses of wine, took two with me, and sat next to him on the couch. We sat the glasses down and I looked into his eyes, put my hands on his face, and pulled him into a kiss. It was passionate, emotional and would set the tone for the long weekend.

Laura came out from her room, grabbed her glass of wine, and sat on the other side of Mark. She wasn’t as close to him as I was. She slipped her legs up and put her feet on Mark’s lap. Her robe opened at her thighs, and he began to rub her feet. We were all so relaxed as we joked, talked, and drank our wine. I watched as Mark began running his hand further up and down Laura’s leg. She opened her robe a little more and soon she melted by his touch.

I could see Mark’s excitement growing as it pushed up his robe. I reached over and began to stoke it. His hand roamed further up Laura’s leg to find what they were both wanting and dreaming about. Laura was in heaven as Mark’s finger slid in and out of her.

I stood up in front of them, opened my robe, and took my panties off so he could see all of me. I dropped between his legs and opened his robe. I licked and sucked his cock. It tasted so good as I licked and stroked it. I was making it harder than ever. Laura got up on her knees and started kissing Mark as he kept fingering her pussy. Laura had her first orgasm from just from his fingers. He was getting harder, and I knew he was close to blowing his load as well. I took my panties and wrapped them around his throbbing cock as I licked his balls. Laura bucked her body and moaned in his mouth as she orgasmed again. All that stimulation was too much for Mark as he let loose and exploded into my silk panties that I wrapped around his cock.

Mark’s cock was still hard and slippery, so I got up and mounted him. He felt so good as my pussy wrapped around his cock while I rode up and down on him. I wrapped my arms around him, and I relished every inch of him. Laura was watching and began nibbling his neck. Then, it happened. I lost all control and I squirted all over his cock. Just as I did that, I felt his cock throb and pump another load of cum deep in my hungry pussy. Wave after wave of my orgasm ran through my body until I was exhausted. I fell into his arms and rested on his chest as he cuddled with Laura. We dozed off and when we awoke, we took him back to my bedroom where we fell asleep. Mark was between Laura and me.

The next morning, I woke up in bed alone and wondered where they were. Then, I heard the shower running. Moans of pleasure echoed from the bathroom. I looked in and saw that Mark had Laura against the shower wall. Her legs were wrapped around him as he drilled her. It was hard to see everything through the steam. I didn’t want to be seen but, I was wishing that it were me getting drilled and not Laura.

I decided to go start breakfast for all of us and let them enjoy their moment together. About a half-hour later, they both came out wearing their robes and a big smile. Nothing was said about what they did but, Laura gave me a thumbs up to let me know how the shower sex was.

We ate breakfast and decided to go horseback riding. We took Mark to our favorite place that rented horses. Anna was a young college girl working at the stables. She asked where Rob and Mike were. She had the hots for both our guys. They have a thing for her too. I told her they went golfing for the week, so we brought a good friend with us to give him a hot weekend. She looked Mark up and down, licked her lips, and gave him a wink.

“Anything you need, just let me know. Anything,” Anna said.

“Wow, was she coming on to Mark?” I thought to myself. We rode off joking with Mark that Anna was coming on to him. Laura asked if he wanted to trade up and spend the rest of the weekend with her.

“No, I’m good. You two are more than enough for me.”  Of course, he would say that. He knows just what to say to make a girl’s panties wet.

We rode for a couple more hours before we headed to one of our local watering holes for dinner and drinks. I decided to only have one. I let Mark and Laura continue to pound them down. It was about midnight, and we left for the cabin. I drove while Mark and Laura made out in the backseat like horny teenagers. They both still had their clothes on, but the windows were fogging up from all the heat.

Once we got there, I had to help both in. Laura fell onto the couch and fell asleep instantly. I led Mark to his room, stripped him down to his boxers, and put him to bed. I checked on Laura one last time before I headed to bed. Alone. “Damn it, I really wanted Mark tonight. Laura had him this morning,” I thought to myself. I had a pang of jealousy for just a moment. I went to bed horny and frustrated.

I woke up Saturday morning to Mark crawling in my bed and spooning against me. I felt his hard cock pushing against my ass as he kissed and licked the back of my neck sending goosebumps all over. When he finished, he pulled up the covers and crawled between my legs to use his talented tongue on me. He brought me to orgasm twice before he put a pillow under my ass, grabbed my ankles and spread them high in the air, and stuck his morning wood deep in me. He pounded me like a wild horse, and I could feel every inch of him, thrusting deep in me.

I felt a presence in the room like we were being watched. I glanced at the door and saw Laura peeking in, and she was rubbing herself. We locked eyes with each other, but Mark was unaware of Laura watching us. I felt Mark tense up and he exploded in me without any warning. His warm cum flooded me and his animal ways took over. He gave me everything he had and more. His balls slapped off me and his moans of pleasure were loud and defined. They almost equaled my moaning.

 

Laura just stood there loving the show without Mark knowing she was there. She tasted herself and then quietly closed the door as Mark collapsed on me. We laid in bed, sweaty and exhausted for a while before I felt his cock sliding out of me. His seed dripping out. I suggested that we take a shower. We jumped in the hot shower, washing each other, kissing, and holding each other close.

Mark was holding me as he looked in my eyes. “What happened last night?”

“You don’t remember?” I asked him, laughing.

“I’m a little hazy about what happened once we got back here from the bar.”

“I guess I’ll let you think about what did or did not happen last night.”

We got out of the shower and dried each other off. When we finished drying off, we got dressed and walked out to get some breakfast. Laura was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for all of us. Laura looked at me and winked.

“I’m sure you’re hungry after your workout this morning,” she said with a grin. Mark blushed and turned red in the face, but he didn’t say anything.

“I’m famished. I did work up an appetite this morning,” I replied.

We ate and talked about what we might do today. It was a beautiful sunny morning outside.

“Why don’t we take a hike in the woods?” Mark suggested. We all agreed. We could show Mark all around the property.

“What are we going to do tonight?” Laura asked in a devious way with a wicked smile.

“Let’s pick the pills and see what gets picked.”  It is a game we sometimes do to decide what the pleasure would be for the evening. Laura pulled out the pills, mixed them up like dice, and told Mark to pick one. He pulled one out and it said ‘slave and master’ on it. Well, since there were three of us, there would be one master and two slaves. We had to draw cards. The highest would be master.

We explained to Mark that whatever the master says must be done without question and cannot be refused. I was nervous and excited at the same time. If Mark were master, what would he make me do or do to me? We drew cards and Laura got the highest, so she was the master. She looked at Mark and smiled.

“Go put on some shorts and leave your underwear here. I like my slaves to go commando,” she said. In a flash, he was off to change. Laura took my hand and led me to the bedroom. “Take off your shorts and underwear.”  She pulled out a small anal plug, lubed it up, and bent me over to stick it in my ass. “Don’t take it out. Now, get dressed for our hike.”

Laura loved playing, master and slave. But she is profoundly serious when she is either. Nothing is ever off the table with her when she is a slave. So, I wasn’t sure what to expect from her now that she is master.

I walked back into the kitchen just as Laura was reaching up the leg of Mark’s silky shorts. She held on to his balls. “These belong to me. Do you understand?” She said sternly.

“Yes,” he replied.

“IT’S YES MASTER,” she said as she gave them a squeeze. I notice that Mark winced a little. Then she asked you again.

“Yes master,” he said as I looked at Mark and could tell he was unsure of this.

We headed out for our hike. After a while, Laura pulled out her video camera. She was going to tape our day for Rob and Mike to see. She told us to hold hands as we walked through the dirt path. Then she had us turn, hold each other, and give a long passionate kiss. Laura made me drop to my knees and slide the leg of Mark’s silky shorts to reveal his hard cock. She ordered me to make love to it. To take as much of Mark’s cock down my throat as I could.

“Don’t cum when she sucks that beautiful cock. Or you will be sorry. I want Rob to see us and for Mike to wish it were him,” she said. She stopped us when she saw Mark was getting close. She handed me the camera to shoot her and Mark. She held Mark’s cock, dripping in saliva and she was looking directly at the camera while she spoke towards Rob and Mike. “While you guys hold onto your driver and play with your balls, I will hold stiff this shaft is and see how big these balls are.”

Laura began stroking his cock with one hand and fondled his balls with the other. I was getting turned on watching her bring Mark to the edge. I was right there with him. I wanted to cum too. Before she got Mark past the point of no return she stopped and told him she would continue this later. I was slightly disappointed because I was close too.

We continued our walk through the woods. Mark was between us. We were all holding hands. We had an exciting time by the lake, laughing and joking all day. The day seemed normal, and I thought Laura had given up her role-playing until we ran into Anna. She was the college girl from the stables where we rode horses. She was mesmerized by Mark that day. We had a good laugh teasing him afterwards. She was focused only on him today as we talked. I noticed that she was occasionally looking down at his silky shorts. I couldn’t blame her. He was commando and sporting a semi-hard bulge that was hard not to notice. We talked a little more before we parted ways. I took Mark’s hand and we walked away first. As we did, I noticed Laura slip her something.

Jessica_Kraft
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessica_Kraft

After our walk in the woods, we continued our day together by shopping and laughing. Mark was getting looks of shock and jealousy from everyone around because we were holding his hands. Laura on one side, me on the other. We stopped at this cute little diner to eat and after the waitress took our order, Mark asked what the plan was for our last night together.

“Whatever I want. Remember who’s the master?” Laura said. “I never had two slaves at once. One of you will be our bitch and the other will do as I say.” I looked at Mark and he looked back at me. We saw both excitement and fear in each of our eyes. I guess Laura hadn’t forgotten she was still the master.

After we ate, we made our way back to the cabin. Laura told Mark to start a fire and for me to chill the wine and switch to the outfit she laid out on the bed.  She would grab the cards. I came back with the cards as Laura called Mark over to us.

“Anyone who wants to back out, now is the time,” Laura said. We didn’t say anything to her. Laura told Mark our ‘safe’ word that we have if there is something they’re not comfortable doing or having done to them.

“Let’s do this Master,” we said to Laura.

She shuffled the cards and decided low card was our bitch for the night. Mark picked a ten. That didn’t leave me much of a chance to win. I pulled a card. It was a seven. I was nervous and excited at the same time.

Laura took the cards and told Mark to undress me. I stood in front of him, and he slowly stripped me one piece of clothing at a time until I was down to my bra and panties. I could see how excited Mark was by looking at his shorts. He took off my bra.

“Rub and suck Lisa’s breasts. Then, take her panties off.”  Mark pulled them down as he knelt on the floor. He was staring straight at my shaved pussy. I could feel his hot breath on my moist lips. I was so turned on that I could feel my juices running down my legs. “Stand up so Lisa can strip you,” Laura commanded.

I took off his shirt and sucked on his nipples just like Laura told me to. They got hard instantly when I did that. She pushed me to my knees and told me to finish undressing Mark. I pulled his silky shorts down to reveal his hard cock standing at attention directly in front of my face. She told me to lick Mark’s cock, but I wasn’t allowed to suck on it.             `

She walked behind me and put a blindfold over my eyes and told me to stand up. She took my hand and led me to my bedroom. She led me to the bed and made me get on all fours as Mark tied my hands to the bed and spread my legs a little wider.

“You like that? Maybe if you’re good you will get a little of that,” she said laughing as she caught Mark staring at the butt plug she put in my ass this morning. She slapped me on my ass, and I squealed a little. I was also getting wet with anticipation. “Mark, put your hands behind your back.”

Laura walked over to him slipping a blindfold on him. I heard handcuffs clicking shut on Mark’s wrists. She ordered him to his knees behind me. She pushed his face into my spread snatch, which he enthusiastically began to probe with his tongue.

Mark was so good licking me. I was so horny by now. But Laura stopped him before I could climax from his tongue. I could feel myself dripping from his saliva and my own juices. I felt the heat from his breath. I could feel the excitement and uncertainty of what would happen next. Laura slapped my ass three times. Each time harder than the last. She called me ‘a little whore’.

“Yes master,” Mark said as Laura ordered him to stand and lead him away. We were still in the room when she told him to sit on the bed beside me. She had him spread his legs and lay back. She pushed him down on the bed. That’s when I heard the door open.

“Come in. Mark’s balls are up for grabs. But leave that pitiful cock alone to grow a little,” Laura said to whoever walked in the door. “Let’s see if he can use his mouth. Lick and suck his balls but don’t let him cum.”  I could tell by the muffled moans and slurping that Laura was riding his face. He was enjoying himself even if he was helpless.

“I want to ride that cock. Go fuck Lisa,” Laura cried out. The next thing I know, I felt a hard cock pushing into me. I didn’t know who this was so that fueled my excitement and the uncertainty. I was sure that Mark was just as turned on as I was.

I could hear grunts and groans from both. Laura was riding Mark like a wild horse but, at the same time threatened him not to cum because she had her hands on his balls and told him what she would do if he did. I felt so vulnerable, helpless, and used as I was being pumped hard and deep. My ass was slapped as I had multiple orgasms from the cock pounding me from behind. Laura was flooding Mark’s cock with her own juices from her orgasms as well. I knew he won’t last much longer.

I heard Laura stop and climb off the bed. The next thing I knew, I could sense Mark was standing in front of me. I could smell his intoxicating scent. I have had his scent on me numerous times. We were still blindfolded, and my hands were released from the bed but quickly tied behind me Whoever was pounding my pussy had pulled my hair back and Laura guided his cock towards my mouth.

“Suck it. Don’t you dare cum,” she told Mark.

He was hard and tasted so good. I could taste a mix of pre-cum and Laura’s juices dripping in my mouth. Laura pulled him away from my mouth and the cock in me pulled out of my dripping wet and sore pussy. I felt lube being dripped onto my ass. Then my butt plug was pulled out. A well-lubed finger was inserted in my ass.

“Ohhh fuck,” I heard Mark moan. He must have been getting his cock stroked and lubed as well.

“Give her what she loves,” Laura told him as she guided his cock into my ass. He felt so good. He was so hard but still so gentle. Slow thrusting at first until Laura pushed him deep into me. I could feel his balls hitting my pussy, which was bringing me to another orgasm.

“Do it now. Fill her ass with your cum, Mark.” 

It didn’t take long as we both bucked our hips together for Mark to pump load after load into my tight little ass. I felt so used but so satisfied at the same time. Laura pulled him away from me. I heard her telling Mark to follow her. She led him to the other bedroom.

Meanwhile, I lay bound, blindfolded, and helpless. I felt Mark’s cum dripping from my ass and pussy which was sore but in an incredibly good way. Laura told whoever was in the room to sit on his chest. I heard slapping and Laura was talking to whoever gave my pussy a good pounding.

“That’s it. Slap his face with your cock. I bet you would love to suck Lisa’s cum off that cock, wouldn’t you?” Laura asked. I had no idea what Mark was thinking at that moment. I also had to wonder if he would do what Laura asked? “I want his tongue in me again. Go and get him good and hard but don’t let him cum again. Not yet anyway.”

I could hear Laura riding his face from the muffled slurps and gasps as she ordered you around. From your moans you didn’t care who it was, but you were enjoying it.

I heard the slapping of two bodies while Mark moaned louder and faster. This went on a few minutes before Laura said, “Enough, don’t let him enjoy too much. They both need a shower.”

I was guided to the bathroom with Mark by my side. We were pushed into the huge shower facing each other. I could feel Mark’s hard cock on my thigh. Laura was behind me, soaping me up. Her accomplice was washing Mark.

“Stand behind him and let him feel your cock against his ass. He might like it.” Laura said. I felt them moving around. Mark was getting his cock scrubbed well because he was leaning against me and moaning. Soapy hands were endlessly cleaning every spot on us. “Let’s take the blindfolds of them now.”

Laura took my blindfold off, and I saw Mark. His body looked so hot covered in soap suds, water running down you, and a hand stroking your cock which I wished it were mine. Laura ordered me to my knees and had me take his cock in my mouth. Laura held the back of my head and forced me to deepthroat Mark until I gagged on his rock-hard shaft. She made me stop before he got too close to cumming.

The person behind Mark was running that beautiful cock up and down his butt. I wondered if he would take it if he was told to. Or would he use his safe word? Then I watched as she took off his blindfold allowing him to see who was behind him. It was our friend Anna. She was wearing a strap-on cock. Anna was the one that gave me a hard pounding and she also went down on Mark.

Laura ordered Mark to his knees facing Anna. She told Mark to suck Anna’s cock like she did his if he wanted any relief. He hesitated at first until Laura pushed on his head and he took it down. It was so erotic and turned me on to watch Mark suck his first cock. At least I think it was his first. We all watched as Mark took all of Anna’s cock down. She held his head and pumped his mouth a few times to give him the experience of it.

“Enough,” Laura said as she helped Mark stand.

His hands were still cuffed behind his back, so we all took turns drying him off. His cock was rock hard, and Anna was thoroughly enjoying drying him off. After the girls had dried themselves off, they led us to the bedroom. They threw Mark on the bed and sat me down in the chair, forcing me to watch. They each took turns riding his mouth and cock making sure to not let him cum.

Laura knew Mark needed his relief, but she wanted one last thrill for him. Anna blindfolded him again and we had to choose one of us to ride him to orgasm. We decided it would be Anna to give Mark what he wanted and desperately needed. Anna climbed on his hard shaft and rode him as he bucked, moaned, and pumped his cock deep in Anna’s willing pussy. Mark finally unloaded all he had built up from all the teasing and edging throughout the night. Anna fell on Mark’s chest as they were both thoroughly exhausted, sweaty, and spent.

We headed to one of the other bedrooms where we all crashed together. Mark and Anna were in the middle with Laura and me. We made small talk, but quickly dozed off to dreamland.

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I had an arm and leg draped over me holding me tight. I looked behind me and was surprised to see it was Laura. Where were Mark and Anna? I nudged Laura to wake her up.

The room was chilly, and we grabbed our robes because we were still naked from last night’s activities. We walked out of the bedroom to find the living room nice and toasty warm from the fireplace. Anna and Mark were on the couch having a serious make-out session.

“Mmm. Can I get some of that too?” Laura asked. Mark and Anna had a surprised look when they realized they were busted. Laura had jumped over the back of the couch and grabbed Anna to give her a scorching French kiss. I ran over toward Mark and kissed him like a horny schoolgirl on prom night.

After the excitement of our morning make-out session, we eventually made our way to the kitchen for breakfast. Anna got us our drinks while Mark made us eggs and bacon. After that, he started cleaning up the dishes. Laura asked them what their plans were since we needed to get home in the afternoon. Anna turned her head to watch Mark as he finished drying the dishes and putting them away. She leaned over to us and whispered her plan. Mark turned to see three sex hungry women licking their lips at him. He had no chance as we sprung up from our seats and drug him into the bedroom.

We threw Mark on the bed. We didn’t give him a chance to get up before we all jumped on his hot sexy bod. I was on his shoulders riding his face while Anna and Laura straddled his body and legs while they licked and sucked on his cock.

We took turns with Mark.  We had every intention of getting as many orgasms as we could before we left for home. Also, we were intending to send Mark home thoroughly fucked.  Our mouths and pussy draining all the cum he had in him.

Anna finally got to climb on his cock one last time.  Laura rode his face, eating her pussy to a screaming orgasm which she squirted all over his face as he licked up all her love juices.   I was licking his balls, my finger was rimming his ass. 

“Right there Lisa, you found it,” Anna cried as I massaged his prostate. She could feel the effects of my finger as Mark’s cock throbbed and he shot off one final load of his spunk inside Anna as she fell towards his face. They were kissing as only lovers do. 

Laura joined me as we started licking any and all cum off his cock.  We gave ourselves one last orgasm as we fingered our abused pussies while licking his cock clean.

We were all very sated from our weekend of debauchery.  Laura and I headed to the shower.  We were joined by Anna and Mark a few minutes later.

The hot water soothed our bodies. There was no rough play. Just tender touches and kisses.  We soaped up each other’s bodies.  We only rinsed and got out because the hot water ran out. After we dried and got dressed to grab some lunch before we headed back home.

“Lisa, grab your phone.  Rob is calling you,” Laura yelled to me.  “Are you going to tell him the fun we had?”

“Shhh. Hey honey, how was golf with the guys?” I asked as I put him on speaker phone.

“It was pretty good, I won a few rounds, enough to pay for this trip. Mike won a weekend trip for two to a ski resort.”

“No way.  Laura is going to love that. She’ll probably talk Mike into fucking his little minx in the snow.”

“You are right. She wants to do it anywhere she can. I think I know someone just like her,” Rob said teasingly.

“Lucky for you, she’s married to you.”

“How was your weekend? Did you do anything crazy?”

“Well. We ran into Anna, and we spent the weekend together,” Laura and Anna were giggling.

“Damn, did she ask about me or Mike?” Rob asked.

“She did. But she was occupied with some guy.” I was watched as Anna climbed on Mark’s lap as I broke the bad news to my hubby. Laura was rubbing his cock as his fingers made their way into her very wet pussy.

“I thought she was saving herself for me or Mike.”

“Well, she might have been, but this guy got in her panties before you or Mike could. In fact, he is in them as we speak.” I watched as Mark feverishly fingered Anna as she ground on his lap. She threw her head back as she orgasmed. Then she slid herself on Mark’s hard cock.

“Oh my God. You told him!” Laura was shocked that I did. She was a little busy fingering herself as Anna bounced on his cock. I was rubbing my pussy as I watched them.

“Who’s in her panties?” Rob asked.

“Mark fucked her last night, this morning, and is fucking her right now. He also fucked me and Laura too.”

“Well, tell that lucky bastard to keep next weekend free.  He’s coming back to the cabin so we can fuck his girlfriend since he fucked our wives,” Rob said.

“Oh, fuck yes!!” All three of us orgasmed about the same time.  I think Rob, may have to since he heard the moans of all of us while we talked.”

“We’ll be here Rob,” Anna shouted. “I’ve been dreaming of your cock for a while. But Mark yours is mine, now.”

“I’ll see you soon, baby.  We gotta get cleaned up again before we leave again.”

“OK honey.  I hope you didn’t get too worn out this weekend.  You will be when I get done with you. I love you,” Rob said as he hung up.

Next weekend is going to be full of surprises. How am I going to get through this week? I will be a horny, sex-crazed woman by the time Friday comes along.   I hope Rob, Mike, and Mark will be up for it. I know for sure Laura and Anna will be just as wound up as I am.  We will need a good fucking. 

 

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments