Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Captain Of Her Heart

"Boy Meets Girl in the Caribbean"

27
9 Comments 9
875 Views 875
5.1k words 5.1k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Unleashed

Ahh, Sunday evening at the Road House. They had a reggae/soca band that played from about six pm to nine for regular folks, and then a DJ would come in after that for the kids and the tourists. Zukia, the owner, knew me pretty well and would hold a seat at the bar for me if I called him in the afternoon.

I finished my dinner and relaxed in the balmy breezes of Antigua island. My boat, the thirty-seven meter Sierra Gold, was just about finishing its re-fit for the upcoming yachting season. I dropped by the dry dock almost every day to check on her progress. It wasn’t really necessary but, as captain, she’s my responsibility. 

I sipped my Ezra Brooks bourbon as I began reviewing the navigation system one more time on my tablet. 

A female voice interrupted me. “Hey, can I sit by you?” 

I peered over my reading glasses to see what little urchin had crawled in next to me. Oh, it wasn’t an urchin, just a tourist. I make my living off of tourists, but I don’t really like most of them. 

Without waiting for an answer, she pulled the barstool out from the bar and plopped down in it. 

“Why did you even ask?”

“It’s the social convention, ya know, ask before you do something.” She adjusted herself in her chair, and as Zukia came by this girl pointed at my glass and said, “Please."

“But you didn’t give me a chance to respond. That’s bourbon, by the way.” 

“That’s just my own special twist on the convention. I don’t actually like most social conventions.” She gave me a sly smile. “But I do like bourbon.” She thanked Zukia after he set the glass down and she took a sip.

There were plenty of seats at the bar; she could have sat anywhere. The game is afoot. I don’t normally respond well to twenty-somethings, I find them just too young and often, well, vapid, if I’m being honest. But this one, she struck a chord in me. She was very cute without any makeup. The phrase girl-next-door is overused, but it really suited her. Her slim body seemed to be hiding something under her loose t-shirt and denim jumper. Not exactly tourist attire. But her eyes were what drew me in. Soft and brown, maybe a touch sad, a person could get lost in them. Still.

“I don’t like most social conventions, either. For instance, small talk.” I turned back to my tablet and tried to find my place where I left off.

“Oh, I hate small talk, too. Let’s play a game. I have to guess your background. Let’s see… you’re probably mid-forties judging by your touch-of-grey hair… ruddy complexion… you spend a fair amount of time outside, probably on the water. Expensive bourbon… you’re refined, but you don’t want people to know that. Tablet at the bar… you like betting on the horses, or maybe you’re in the stock market.”

“You’re completely amazing, except you left out ‘handsome.’ What does that make me?”

She tapped her fingers on the bar. “That would make you a tugboat captain from New Jersey, here on vacation, but you need to watch the market to keep paying for your kept girlfriend back home.”

“Spot on! You’re a true psychic, wow.” I gave her my best fake smile. “I will admit this is better than small talk, though.”

“Okay now do me,” she insisted.

“Oh, I will do you.”

She rolled her eyes, then smiled at me. “I meant, figure me out. Tell me.”

“Easy. You’re two years out of college, where you majored in marine biology but nobody has paying jobs for that, so you work part time in a… let’s see now yogurt shop in your hometown. You traveled here on vacation with your book club friends to get laid, but they all bailed on you because, although you’re very sexually adventurous, you’re also very picky and you haven’t found the right guy, until just now.”

A weird look came across her face. She then turned back to the bar and gulped her bourbon. 

“Art history,” she muttered under her breath. “And it's a juice store. You know, making wheatgrass smoothies and shit.” She looked toward Zukia and pointed to her glass and mine for refills, then stared sadly at the floor.

“Hey… hey! I was just playing around.” Shit, I guess I really struck a nerve. “You’re awesome! You can do anything you set your mind to! Really, you can!”

She looked downtrodden, dejected as her head hung low, so I rubbed her back a little. Then she peered out from under her light brown hair after our glasses got more bourbon in them.

“Can I… you know… be a tugboat captain, like you?”

“Well, yeah. Sure. I mean, you would have to…” My voice trailed off as I saw her lips curl into a big smile.

“Gotcha!” she laughed. “So actually,” she continued. “I studied—“

I waved my hand at her face. “Huh-uh. No. I don’t want to do the small talk thing.”

“Four years of college and a Master's isn’t small talk, oh mighty Captain of the barge.”

“Barge? Was there a mutiny? I thought it was a tugboat. Anyways, I want to know why you’re sitting next to me. Oh, and uh… you need to know that I don’t do romance anymore. It’s overrated and unfair to the guy.”

She drained her bourbon and got us new ones on the way. 

“I’m here, sitting next to you, Mr. Handsome-yet-Unromantic, to see if you are interesting enough to sleep with.”

“How’s it going so far?”

“Enhhh?” And she made that wavy motion with her hand tilting back and forth, meaning maybe yes and maybe no.

I pressed a little harder. “How about if I told you, I don’t make love—I fuck.”

“How about if I told you, I’ve seen that movie too?” That was a pretty good retort, if not entirely unexpected.

“Damn. Well, let’s finish this last round. My taxi is outside, ready to take us to my place.”

She laughed. “Oh, so I’ve already made up my mind, have I?” 

“Yes. I have to tell you that when I rubbed your back, I could tell you aren’t wearing a bra, sooo… that’s a dead giveaway you want to sleep with me.”

“It is? Maybe I just like giving the girls a little air.”

“Nope. You go braless around me. There’s only one reason.”

She drained her last drink and looked at me. “Well, you got me there. I feel completely conquered. Shall we?”

⚓️

Felix got us to my AirBnB in about twenty minutes. On the way to my place in his taxi, we decided it would be alright to exchange first names. 

“Right this way, Rosie.” I ushered her inside my little flat. “Are you sure that’s your name? You don’t seem like a Rosie.”

“You don’t seem like a ‘Captain Larry’, either. How is anyone supposed to take you seriously with a name like that?” She kicked off her sandals and jumped on the bed. 

“It’s Lawrence, not Larry. For that, you shall be punished,” I said playfully. 

“Oh, the fear has overwhelmed me!” She threw herself face down on the bed. I had no choice but to deliver a healthy swat to her tight and bubbly ass.

“Ow!”

“Told you I wasn’t romantic, didn’t I?” I swatted her healthy ass again, but held on to her cheek that time, giving it a good squeeze. 

“Thank you, Larry.” 

I gave her ass another couple soft swats, but her clothes were fast becoming an issue. I undid her jumper and she wriggled on the bed to help me get it off. I left her t-shirt on, for the moment.

“Rosie. You seem to have misplaced your underwear.” 

“It happens sometimes, Larry.”

I gave her a few more light swats. Slowly, her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. It was also making my cock hard. She just squirmed and mewled under my hand and was actually raising her ass up in the air to meet the light strikes. 

I love submissives, I laughed to myself. They always seem to find me.

I spread her legs open so I could admire her more intimate areas. She seemed freshly waxed. I didn’t see a trace of stubble or razor burn. I snaked my arm under her pelvis and lifted her up to her knees, then stuffed a few pillows under there for some support.

“What are you going to do to me, Larry?”

I swatted her ass the hardest yet, twice.

“You know that Larry is Latin for ‘spank me,’ right?”

“Is that so, Larry?”

I warned her. I had to spank her some more. She kept asking for it. Plus, I hate being called Larry. But first, I moved up to whisper in her ear. 

“Rosie, if you want me to stop doing something, anything, just say the word red. Do you understand?”

She nodded, but that wasn’t good enough. 

“Repeat what I said.”

“I will say red if I want you to stop.”

I slapped her left ass cheek hard, then her right, then I spread them all around. I stopped when I heard her whimper. I didn’t want to overwhelm her just yet.

I finally crawled up behind her dripping pussy and dragged the head of my cock up and down her wet slit.

“Mmmmmm, yes please, Sir.” She wriggled a bit, making sure she was open for me. I didn’t hesitate any longer and just sunk my hard cock inside her wetness. 

“Mmm God yessss…” That was me. I hadn’t been with anyone for a couple months and Rosie’s pussy felt so tight around me. 

“Oh Captain,” she moaned, breathlessly. “Take me, Captain.”

I took her, alright. I took her hard, without mercy, just pumping her and pounding my thighs against hers. Our body slaps echoed in the house as my cock showed no signs of slowing down.

Rosie started to reach her hand underneath her, but I grabbed it by the wrist and held it on her back. She tried with her other hand but I let go of her hair and grabbed it also. I crossed her arms at her wrists and was able to press down with one hand and hold both her arms like that, locked behind her back.

“Captain, Sir!” she panted hard, trying to talk between her hard breaths. “Daddy! Whatever! I need to come! Please!”

“What? I can’t hear you?” I had to tease her, probably because I’m a bit of a shit and I wanted her to do better. That’s what makes me a good captain.

“Let me come, you… you… asshole! Fuck! Fuckkk!”

Damn, this girl needs to come. I’m able to surmise these kinds of things on my own, hence the Captain's bars on my shoulders. (That was sarcasm for those of you who should be swabbing the decks.)

“What do I get for letting you come?”

“Anything!”

“Nope. Anything is too big of a word and you don’t mean it. You need to offer me something concrete.”

Swat!

“Fuck… How about I don’t... Christ… how about I don’t kill you in your sleep?”

“Nope. I can die tonight and I’ll be fine. What else?” Sweat had formed on both of our bodies, the light from the hallway made the skin on her back shine.

“Fuckkkkk-ing hell…” her head shook up and down from the force of my strokes and she was having a lot of trouble concentrating. I stopped spanking her and pulled her hair hard to try and get her to think.

“Your ass,” she managed. “I’ll… I’ll lick your ass.”

Sounded fair to me! I released her wrists and her right arm quickly snaked underneath her. I finally relaxed myself and just as her pussy started convulsing, my orgasm exploded through me and I shot hot loads deep inside her. She screamed and moaned as I growled and roared. It felt so good to be coming inside a pretty woman again.

I finally rolled off her and flopped down beside her. She roused herself and took off her t-shirt, then crawled up on my chest, her large breasts pressing into me.

“You fuck pretty good, cap’m.” She leaned forward to kiss me, her velvety soft lips enjoining mine. Was it weird that we fucked before we kissed? We did kind of skip any and all foreplay. 

“You’re staying the night here,” I stated matter-of-factly.

“Well, good. It’s a long walk back to St John’s!” 

A crazy idea came to me. “Stay with me through the week. You can go back to your dreary life next Sunday. Whaddya say?” Lawrence, what the fuck are you doing?

“Gee thanks! Dreary life, huh?”

“Well, yeah! Stay with me and it will be a holiday 24/7! Besides, we need to stretch that pussy out a bit, it’s too tight.”

“My pussy? Too tight?”

“No,” I corrected her as my hand slid under the sheet and pover her pussy lips. “My pussy. And this,“ my fingers pushed back and rubbed her asscrack, ”this asshole needs some fucking, a lot of fucking. Whose asshole is this?”

Without hesitation, she responded, “It’s yours, Daddy. My asshole is yours. All of me. For the week.” 

“I humbly accept your application as my love slave. Tomorrow we will go into town and get you some things to wear, although around here I prefer you to be naked.”

⚓️

“I’m not going outside in this!”

We were in a touristy shop in English Harbour and Rosie was trying on some things I picked out for her. Wicked Weasel sure made some sexy swimsuits, and I wanted Rosie to look as sexy as possible.

“At least let me see.” I stepped over to the changing room and Rosie opened the little door. The two triangle parts of her bikini top, meant to ostensibly cover her breasts, were only about two inches wide at their widest spot. It didn’t even completely cover her areola. Looking farther down, the bare excuse for the bikini lowers just barely covered her mons and, in fact, mostly just gave her a big camel toe. I traced a finger up her side, causing her to jump. “We’re definitely buying this.”

EvaMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMiracle

Rosie shook her head but smiled. She saw my reaction to her being dressed like this by looking at my crotch and seeing it bulging.

We got her some island wear; a very short black skirt, a thin white tube top, and a beach-patterned but mostly see-through wrap. I didn’t get her any underwear, not even a thong. We threw her old clothes in a bag, along with the tiny new swimsuit, and walked hand-in-hand down the street in her new clothes. Every step she took made her breasts bounce and jiggle, and every man and most women paid her attention.

“Daddy, this is a little embarrassing. Everyone’s looking at me.”

Her nipples went rigid and poked through the tube top as her face flushed. She looked adorable and I just held her hand tighter. 

“Stop staring, Cap.” She winked at me. “You know this is the best un-romantic time I’ve ever had.”

“I ain’t even getting warmed up yet,” I assured her. 

⚓️ 

Rosie teased me in the little cab on our ride home, touching my thigh but also tweaking her nipples for me. As much as I just wanted to ravage her, I also had this need, this dark need to dominate her. I can’t explain it, it just crops up from time to time. We entered my rental, and I found it necessary to remind her of her promise from last night.

“Now, little missy, I believe you promised me something yesterday. Something about licking me, somewhere?”

Rosie grinned at me. “On the bed, Daddy. And spread ‘em.” We both stripped, and I crawled on the bed, pointing my ass to her.

I had only had this done once before, and that was begrudgingly by a whore in Singapore who swore at me the entire time. But when Rosie’s tongue grazed my asshole, I could tell she was enjoying herself. She slathered saliva all over my opening, constantly probing it with her tongue and relaxing me. When she pushed forward on her final assault, I moaned with extreme pleasure. Her hands gently massaged my cock and balls as her tongue sunk deeper into my asshole. My cock went to full staff, of course, and my brain filled with lust and desire. 

I pulled my knees forward a bit, lifting my ass in the air to give her more room to work with. She was literally driving me crazy with lust as she thrust her tongue in and out of my asshole. I never knew it would feel this good. 

“Oh fuck!” I cried. “I can’t take it anymore!”

I spun around and grabbed her by the head so I could shove my cock down her throat. Rosie seemed like an experienced girl. I figured she could take some deep throat. I forced my cock into her mouth and pulled her head all the way down as she crouched on her knees. 

The testosterone roared in my blood, I could feel it. It drove me harder, made me fuck her mouth rougher as I tried to reach that seemingly unattainable peak. Fuck! It was elusive, my orgasm. I needed to cum, but my cock was somewhat insensitive. I needed… something more.

I grabbed her breasts out of desperation. Rosie squealed even more than her normal grunts as I fucked her mouth. Pinching her nipples, I twisted and pulled them hard. Rosie jerked and brought her legs up in response, trying to defend herself from my oral assault.

Yessss… that’s it.

That tingle arose, turned into a spark, and became a roaring forest fire in about ten seconds. From way down deep, the bomb finally went off and my cock exploded in her mouth, sending hot jet after jet down her throat. I threw my head back and cried out as my cock flexed and throbbed in her mouth.

Once my orgasm subsided, I collapsed down on the bed, breathing hard like I had just run the hundred. Rosie jumped on me and kissed me with a passion I didn’t expect. In fact, I was half-surprised she didn’t jump out of bed and go running for safety. I was pretty hard on her this last go round. But it only seemed to make her hornier than she already was. 

“You okay?” I whispered.

“More than okay, Captain.” She giggled as we kissed.

“I wasn’t too rough on you? You look beautiful, by the way.” She did. Her mascara had run down her cheeks in black streaks and her hair was a complete disaster.

“Fuck, Daddy,” she groaned and then kissed me some more. “You just used me like a sex toy… that was so fucking hot.”

“Sit on my face.”

She paused, then spoke. “No, it’s fine. You’re tired, we can do more later.”

I patted her cheek with a baby slap. “That was an order, and my orders are to be obeyed.”

“What if I disobey?” she asked in a coy, bratty voice.

My hand still rested on her left cheek. “I’m your captain, and I will punish any disobedient crewmember.” I gave her a tiny slap, but one she actually felt.

“You, you slapped my face!” 

I slapped her face again, lightly.

“Fuck you, Captain! I don’t have to take this bullshit!”

But she didn’t leave. “You will take it. Now get up there and fuck my face.” I used my command voice, low and menacing. She was testing me, seeing if I was willing to take a risk with her. Like a wild mustang, this was her final bucking phase before I broke her to my will.

“No. You wouldn’t dare to slap me ag—“

I gave her a stinging slap to her cheek. “Say red and it stops, and you can go along your merry way. Otherwise…” I let her think about it for ten seconds, she didn’t say anything but her eyes burned brightly at me. 

Yes, I see that fire inside you. 

“Now get up there and fuck my face like I told you. While you’re at it, talk like a dirty whore about how much you loved last night.” I slapped her face again, even harder this time. I could tell she hated it, but I could also feel her pussy oozing on my thigh.

“Asshole!” she hissed. “I’ll fucking show you!” 

Rosie quickly slid her pelvis up my chest and adjusted her legs to straddle my head. Her juicy wet flower smashed into my face, my open mouth devouring her. I wrapped my arms around her legs and I gripped her thighs as ground herself into me. I held my lips rigid and stuck my tongue out for her to rub against.

She came in about thirty seconds, drenching my face with her goo as she shook and trembled. I swallowed all I could but she made so much, it ran down the sides of my cheeks. Fuck, she tastes good.

“Daddy,” she said, panting. With her voice barely above a whisper, she confessed. “I hated when you slapped my face. I wanted to slap you back… but… I also felt… safe… because I felt you owned me… I am yours…”

⚓️

I was standing at the kitchen counter when I felt her arms encircle my waist from the back. Wearing just some long workout shorts, I felt her naked breasts on me. 

“Good evening, sunshine!” I said, kissing her forehead.

“Good evening, mon Capitan.” Her radiant smile made me smile. 

“You all good, hon?”

“Yeah, but seventy-five orgasms makes a girl really tired.”

“Seventy-five, huh?”

“Well, those last ten on your face really did me in. I have never come like that before!” She laughed, putting her hand to her face. Then she pulled her hand back. “Oh, my cheek is still a bit... warm. You know, where you slapped me.”

“Yes, I did. And we went over your safe word, and I asked you about it, and you didn’t say it. Are you okay with it now? Or is that a no-no for the future. Please, be honest. Think about it for a few moments” I released her and poured her a cup of tea while she remained pensive. “Sugar?”

“Straight is fine.” 

She sat down at the little table and I set her cup next to her. 

“The spanking yesterday—I really liked that. It’s like your ass is made for that and it made me really hot. But the slapping… I don’t know. It was like, whoa, wait a second, I’m really in the middle of this BDSM thing, you know? Like, this is happening right now! It scared me that you had such control over me. However--”

She reached down between her legs for a moment, then she brought up her hand to show me her sticky fingers.

“See? Wet. I’m drenched just talking about it.

I reached over and held her hand. “With the right person, it can be amazing. You trusted me, and I pushed you to the edge, but I didn't do too much, I think. It’s my job to give you what you need, but also to keep you safe.”

She got a little teary eyed at that. “It’s just that it’s weird, you know? When you were hitting me, hurting me, I felt safe. How can that be? That makes no sense. Those are like, diametrically opposed feelings.”

I scooted my chair back and patted my lap, which she immediately crawled into. For a medium-sized girl, she seemed very small all of a sudden. 

“I’ve got you, Rosie,” I whispered. “I won’t let anything bad happen to you.” She cried a little and held on to me tighter. Despite my best intentions of being the comforting father-figure she needed right now, my cock started getting hard. 

“I’m sorry I’m so emotional, Daddy. Can I still call you Daddy? Outside of the bedroom?”

“Of course you can, sweetheart. I’m honored that you think of me in that way. And being emotional is the point! This kind of play brings out very intense emotions, things you don’t feel in everyday life.”

She wriggled on me some more, feeling my hard-on and trying to make it harder. She rose off of me and pulled my shorts down, making my cock spring straight up. She settled down on top of me, impaling herself as she lowered her pussy around my cock.

She rocked back and forth on me as she straddled me in the chair. Rosie felt so damn good on me, it seemed like we were the last two pieces in a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle, and when we joined the picture was complete. 

The chair groaned and squeaked in protest as she gathered speed and intensity. Our bodies made great slapping noises as she bounced on my thighs. And Rosie's lustful moans filled the air. As I felt her getting closer, I grabbed her nipples and pinched them between my fingers and thumbs.

“Oh… fuck, Daddy… fuck!” 

I stared deep into her brown eyes as I twisted and pulled them hard. She stared back as long as she could, but shortly, her eyes rolled up and she closed them as she came with a passion. Giving her what she needed and feeling her girl-cum gushing on me, I shot my load of hot cum deep inside her body. She slumped on me, her sweaty body sliding on mine. God, I love fucking in the tropics.

⚓️

“Yes, Daddy, Yes! Ohhhh fuck my ass, Daddy! Fuck me harder!”

I had lost track of what day it was but I had tied Rosie’s wrists and ankles to the headboard so that her legs splayed as wide apart as they possibly could. As she lay on her back, the ropes also pulled her ass up off the bed in a perfect position for fucking. I had found some olive oil in the cupboard and it was working out fabulously.

I pounded her ass hard as she grit her teeth and pulled on the ropes. Rosie was turning into quite the little bratty whore, acting up and sassing me in order to get punished. I did my best to provide guidance and correction, but it didn’t make any difference; she was my love slut and wanted my attention all the time. 

She closed her eyes as I rutted inside her ass, lost in subspace or wherever she went sometimes during sex, but I wanted her attention at this time. I slapped her left cheek, hard.

Her eyes flared open, burning in rage. “Don’t you slap me again, asshole!”

Slap!

She screamed while I rose up on my haunches, cock still in her ass, so I could rub her clit. 

“Don’t you cum, slut.” 

I did everything I could to make her come, used every trick I had learned in the last six days, but she held out, squealing and crying and begging, but she didn’t come.

“I don’t like your attitude!” I yelled at her, slapping her breasts this time.

“I’m sorry, please Daddy, please let me come, fuckkk!”

“Say what I want to hear, bitch.” I slapped both her breasts several times and returned my hand to her clit to molest it more.

“Hurt me, Daddy.” Tears filled her eyes as she continued her anti-coming struggle. 

“Good girl. Come, babygirl. Come now for Daddy.” My fingers dug deeply into her right breast, her breast flesh spilling through the spaces in between. My right hand strummed her clit like a Spanish guitar, driving her wild. My cock had taken all it could from fucking her tight ass, and I let loose a torrent of cum deep in her bowels. Rosie bucked wildly, her asshole clenching my cock in a death grip and her pussy visibly quivering.

Presently, she sagged in her bonds, utterly spent; used and dominated like a piece of fuck meat, but also truly adored by me. I quickly untied my woman so I could hold her close, for the clock never stops ticking, not even for whatever this was between us. I had my appointment at noon for primary acceptance of my yacht, Sierra Gold, and she had a plane to catch. 

Rosie held me tight as we kissed softly until we heard that terrible sound of the taxi blowing his horn. 

We both stood up, and she headed towards the door, but she stopped at the kitchen counter. Dropping her purse and letting go of her rolling suitcase, she placed her hands firmly on the counter and stuck her ass out.

“Daddy, I need ten hard ones, hard as you can. I want to feel you after I leave.”

I couldn’t deny my babygirl. 

She wore one of the flimsy sundresses I bought for her and the material gave her no protection. Regardless, I lifted it and folded it over her back to expose her beautiful ass and pussy. 

“Please Daddy, hurt me.”

I reared back and gave her nine of the hardest spanks I had ever delivered. Each one hurt my hand and left an instant red mark on her ass. The car horn blew again.

“That’s, that’s nine, Daddy. Come on.”

Gamely, she gripped the counter and looked back at me. I pulled her dress back over her bum to cover her up. 

“I owe you one, babygirl.”

She stood up straight and tall. “Yes you do,” she said, pointing a finger at me. “And I’m going to collect it from you, come hell or high water.”

She walked out the door.

Another day in paradise.

Fuck.

Published 
Written by Mojavejoe420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments