Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Collar Part III

"Krystenah is punished by her boss and is used by her Master"

10
15 Comments 15
16.9k Views 16.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I apologized again to Master over text and told him I was in Brian's office now. Master wrote,

I will take care of you when you get home, Slave, but it is important to listen to what your boss has to say. We both agree you need some extra guidance at work. I had better get a good report from him.

I told Brian that I had answered Master's text. "He told me to listen to what you have to say, Brian."

Brian cleared his throat. "J-- and I want to help you be the best you can be, Krystenah. Frankly, I don't think you are living up to your potential here at work. J-- told me that sometimes punishment is the only thing that works on you at home and he has asked me to punish you here when I deem it necessary."

My mind flooded with the implications--my boss knew about my relationship with J--, my master had given another man permission to punish me, I might be in for a session today, at work, my coworkers would hear the punishment through the doors.

Brian continued, “He told me that sometimes you get aroused during punishment sessions, but that is your concern, young lady. Your body belongs to your master. Your sessions with me will be pure punishment, no sex."

I was unconsciously fumbling with my collar as Brian's words sunk in. It was true that I had been cutting a few corners at work. Perhaps punishment would help me perform better. If Master thought so, it must be true.

Brian came out from behind his desk and sat on the desk in front of me. "You are like a daughter to me, Krys. I hope you know that. And sometimes daughters need to go over daddy's knee or get a paddling when they are bad little girls."

His blue eyes were kind and his words made me squirm.

"Do you understand me, Missy?" he asked and snatched the ruler off my lap.

"Yes, Brian," I said.

"When you are called into my office you will call me 'Sir' or 'Daddy'. We are not equals in here, Baby Girl. Is that clear?"

He grasped my chin and looked deeply into my eyes.

I thought I would feel weird if I called him “Daddy," so I said, "Yes, Sir,"

Brian began slapping his palm with the ruler as he spoke. "We will get to your job performance tomorrow, but today we need to address some immediate concerns. Your wardrobe for one thing, Kryssie, is unacceptable."

I looked down at my skirt and shoes. They seemed fine. Then I remembered I had not put on my bra before coming to Brian’s office. Brian pressed the ruler under my right breast through my blouse and lifted it. He let it fall.

“Do you think it is proper for a young lady to walk around the workplace without a bra?”

“No, Sir.”

“Maybe you think it is fun to tease your male coworkers by going braless under a see-through blouse, is that it?”

“No, Sir, I don’t. I am sorry for not wearing a bra at work.”

“Stand up,” he told me. “Stick out those tits that you are so proud of.”

I did as he said.

Brian took the ruler and bounced my tits with it. He moved the ruler over the contours of my breasts and my nipples began to get hard and press against the fabric of my blouse.

“Oh, I see that it excites you to have your tits fondled. Well, this isn’t fun time, Missy. I need you to have a concrete reminder to follow the dress code EVERY DAY.” He brought the rule down across the left nipple and then the right as hard as he could. I drew my breath in and stuck my tits out again. After the clips, my nipples were tender and within moments I was sobbing and choking back the tears. Brian continued to lecture me and continued to spank my nipples through my blouse. I felt sparks shoot to my clit as my stomach churned and my nipples started to throb. I was just grateful that Brian wasn’t spanking me on my bare flesh.

He finally set the ruler down and stood over me. “Are you clear about what is acceptable to wear at work, Kryssie?”

“Yes, Sir,” I sobbed.

“Good. Now, about earlier: I asked you to come to my office and you put me off for fifteen minutes. Do you remember that, Dear?”

“Yes, Sir,” I said.

“Daddy does not like to be kept waiting, Krys, so I am going to spank that impertinent little ass of yours. You also stole from me.”

I looked up at him with alarm. “Sir, I—“

“Yes, you did, you bad girl. You stole Daddy’s ruler right under my nose. Don’t tell me you forgot so soon!”

My face flushed with shame.

“No, Daddy. I remember.” The words sounded strange in my ears. I never called Master “Daddy” and my own Daddy had never spoken to me in such a humiliating way.

“Stealing is a very serious infraction, Kryssie. You are going to be paddled for that. Are we clear?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good.” He moved over to his commodious wooden chair and sat down. “Come over here and get over my knee. Naughty little girls are always spanked over Daddy’s knee, aren’t they?”

“Yes, Sir.” I shuffled toward him and lay across his lap. He had muscular legs and strong arms. He flipped up my skirt and then grasped me tightly around my middle.

His spanks were not as strong as Master’s, but he had the same maddening method of spanking me in one place over and over.

SaraiMorris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraiMorris

When I squirmed to try to relieve some of the heat, he slapped harder.

He lectured me, as he had when he had spanked my tits. My collar tugged on my neck slightly, reminding me (as if I needed it) that I was not only submitting to my boss, but also to my Master, who encouraged him to spank me.

“Don’t you ever (SMACK) EVER (SMACK) steal (SMACK) from (SMACK) Daddy (SMACK) again (SMACK). You (SMACK) have (SMACK) been (SMACK) a very (SMACK) VERY (SMACK) bad (SMACK) girl. Do (SMACK) you (SMACK) understand me(SMACK) (SMACK) (SMACK)?

I had been trying to hold it together but the combination of the lecturing and the spanking on top of the spanking I had gotten this morning from Master made me break down and I cried out,

“Yes, Daddy! Yes, I understand. I’ll be good, Daddy, I promise. Please don’t spank me anymore. It hurrrttttsss!”

He stood me up and told me to go stand in the corner while he got the paddle from the supply room.

“And hold up your skirt, young lady!”

I rushed over to the corner and did as he said.

Brian was gone a long time. My tears subsided, but I was very worried how I would handle a paddling. And what would Master do to me when I got home? He had already said he was going to take care of me. And why were my thighs clenching at the thought of even more punishment? I wished it were the end of the day so I could report to my Master and submit to him rather than to my boss who had made me feel like a little naughty girl again, damn him!

I heard the door open and Brian walk in. With no preamble, he grabbed me by my elbow and led me to his desk.

“Bend over the desk, you naughty girl. You have needed a paddling for a long time and you are going to get it today. I never want you to make me wait again. Do you hear me?”

“Yes, Bri—,“ I started. “Yes, Daddy,” I said. I wanted to please him, so I added, “please paddle my naughty ass. I am sorry I was rude to you. I won’t make you wait ever again.”

“Wow. I have never heard you ask so sincerely for a paddling before, Slave,” I heard from the doorway. Master had come in when Brian did. My heart melted and I felt a rush of joy at seeing his face.

“Master!” I squealed.

“Shhhh. I am just here to make sure your boss gives you what you deserve, pet. ”

Brian flipped my skirt up and began running the paddle over my already enflamed ass cheeks. It felt a lot like the leather paddle that Master had used on me before. Brian moved it in circles over my ass and then came closer to me. He set his hand in the small of my back.

“What happens to naughty, disobedient, rude little girls, Kryssie?” Brian asked.

“They get paddled, Daddy,” I said.

He started off slowly, one cheek, then the other. He let the sting set in after each blow. He picked up a rhythm soon and started paddling my ass with upward strokes. I was brazenly crying after only a few strokes and I looked over at Master through my tears. I focused on the sound of my collar’s chain against the desk and the sound of the paddle contacting with my flesh. It sounded like a shot every time there was a stroke.

When he finished, he pulled me up and hugged me. Then he led me over to Master, who took me in his arms.

Brian said to Master, “why don’t you take her home, J--? I know you have some unfinished business with her.”

The men shook hands and Master led me out of Brian’s office.

I walked down the hallway past my coworkers who had heard my punishment through the door and were staring at me being led away. I rubbed my ass through my skirt openly in an effort to rub away some of the sting.

When we got to my car, Master slid in the driver’s seat. I buckled myself in, but lay down in his lap. He stroked my hair and shoulder as I nuzzled his cock. I was very happy to be in Master’s care once again. It was a pleasure to feel his cock under my face and to feel his arms on my body once more.

“Did you call the locksmith, Master?” I asked when we pulled up home.

“No need, pet,” He said and smiled and wagged the key at me, playfully.

“You found it?” I asked, even though I knew the answer. I had always known the answer.

“I never lost it, Slave.” He came over to me and grabbed the collar. He tugged it gently and led me to the house.

Once across the threshold, he pressed me onto all fours. He flipped up my skirt and ran his hands over my ass. I heard him lowering his pants and taking his belt out of his belt loops. He knelt behind me and pushed his cock into me in one fluid motion. He pushed all the way inside me so that I could feel his balls pressing against my cunt.

I lowered my head to the floor and moved my knees apart so he could fuck me even deeper. My ass was pointed up, the way Master likes it. He slammed into my pussy over and over, grunting and grinding like crazy. I felt him pull away slightly and then I felt the lashes from the belt come down on my back. He whipped my back as he fucked me. My cunt began to spasm. Master pushed a finger deep into my asshole and I came, screaming his name and shuddering as I clenched his cock with my pussy. I knew would pay for this stolen orgasm, but for now I was content just to be used once again by my Master and to feel his cock slamming home over and over again inside his slave’s pussy.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments