Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deflowering of the Petal

"A DaddyDom takes what is his."

13
7 Comments 7
31.4k Views 31.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
The girl stood by the door lightly chewing on the nail of her middle finger. She was wearing a low-cut floral sundress accented by a snug fitting white sweater. The dress fanned out and hit just above the knee hugging her frame tighter as it went up to draw attention to her waist and shapely curves. Her legs were adorned with white knee high hose, and her feet were pushed into shiny black mary janes.

She felt a bit silly wearing the knee highs like a school girl, but she knew her Daddy adored them. Her hands shook slightly from her nerves as she observed the man sitting on the couch across the small room. He was the stunning, masculine, and poise man she had come to know so well, but in this contained environment she found herself feeling like a predator’s feeble pray.

He looked her over almost absentmindedly and then brought his eyes up to meet with hers. They were a cold blue that screamed experience and prowess causing her to almost immediately look away. The girl had always thought of herself as a strong and confident woman, which she was, but being faced with the man she held so highly in regards was intimidating. Whatever she lacked he had attained.

This man before her knew how to work her mind, body, and spirit though his intellect in ways nobody ever could and he was very much a threat. A threat indeed, but it was not unwanted in the least - in fact it was desired.

"Why are you standing over there, girl?" he asked with a knowing voice as he leaned back on the couch. She pulled her finger from her red lips and folded her hands infront of her trying to regain her composure to answer.

There was a slight pause and then she replied with a coy smile,”Just taking in the scenery.”

Her Daddy cracked a small smile, “You’re nervous.” 

Looking down at her shoes she nodded; she knew she couldn’t hide anything from him no matter how small.

"Come here," he said in a calm voice.

She stepped cautiously over to the couch and stood infront of him trying to avoid his piercing gaze. Her mind drew a blank as his strong hands started to wander up the back of her thighs and came to rest on her plump ass to which he promptly gave a light smack. She jumped at the gesture and closed her eyes as he proceeded to tug her laced underwear down her hips. The piece of fabric fell to the floor around her ankles and she cooperatively stepped out of them.

"Who do you belong to, girl?" he asked in a low voice.

"I belong to you Daddy," she said in a whisper.

He nodded as his fingertips slid between her legs and parted the folds of her glistening sex. He smirked up at her as his fingers became immediately moistened by pre-existing desire. Her throat made the slightest moaning sound as she bit her bottom lip trying to keep quiet as he slid his fingers back and forth across her clit. With his other hand he grabbed the back of her leg and pulled it out so that her stance was spread out for easier access. He pinched her clit and rolled it between his fingers slowly watching her reactions as she tried her hardest not to squirm from his touch.

After minutes of this torture her legs began to tremble slightly, and her breathing pattern quickened causing her breasts to push outwards against the fabric. Her Daddy then slipped a single finger inside her soaking cunt in one swift motion causing her to moan loudly. She clamped both her hands over her mouth trying vainly to silence herself as her knees began to feel weak and made tiny motions as if they would buckle. She had never been touched with such precision like this, and he was just getting started.

"Sit on my lap," he instructed and patted his knee.

She hesitantly but obediently complied to his demand as she slid onto his lap and straddled him gently. Her cheeks flushed a deep pink as she felt the ridge of his cock pushing against his trousers. He tilted her chin upwards so that her eyes were looking straight at him as he pushed his finger into her mouth. It was still wet with her essence and he made sure the juice from her cunt was distributed evenly across her tongue.

Eager to please she began to suck on it slowly as he watched her intently. Sliding her tongue along it’s length she cleaned every inch of it like the good girl she was.

IVYHORSE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IVYHORSE

Although it was now cleaned he continued to push his finger farther and farther into her mouth until it started down her throat causing her to gag.

"I love hearing you gag. Do it again for me my girl," he said as he repeatedly jammed his finger down her throat.

Her neck convulsed each time she gagged and her eyes became exceedingly teary until a single teardrop rolled down her cheek. Finally he removed his finger and wiped the tear from her face as she gasped for air and tried to relax her throat muscles.

"Who do you belong to, girl?" he repeated.

"I belong to you Daddy," she immediately replied through heavy breaths.

"Yes, and I am finally going to take what is mine," he said placing his hands on her round ass and pulling her body flush against his thickening erection.

She couldn’t help but grind against the bulge beneath his trousers and press herself against it greedily. He pushed the top of her dress down along with her bra allowing her breasts to spill out before him. With the flat of his hand he smacked each one of them causing the supple white flesh to pinken and the taunt nipples to harden even more. She moaned raggedly, this time without a care to silence herself as her hips rolled and bucked against him.

Pleasure swam throughout her senses, his hands seemed to be everywhere soothing and enticing her body at the same time. It was absolutely intoxicating. With eyes closed she was startled to feel a sharp pain at the base of her head as he yanked her neck back by her hair. In seconds his mouth was on her at first with scattered kisses, but then with painful bites as his teeth sunk into the tender flesh along her clavicle.

Bracing her hands on his shoulders she allowed him to take what was his and endured many fierce bites that made her squeal, some of which even drew blood. The ferocious pain made her shiver and only made her desire more demanding for when he pulled back she pressed her lips against his without thought and crushed her breasts against his chest. Her hands started at his belt eager to see the object of her desire, but he grabbed her wrists violently and smacked her face.

"Ah, ah don’t be hasty," he chided. "You’re going to want to be extremely wet for what is to come."

Her lower lip pouted slightly and her cheeks reddened again after realizing how wanton she had become. Her Daddy unbuckled his belt and removed it only to slip it around her neck like a tight leash pulling her mouth back against his as his other hand proceeded to work on getting his zipper undone. The girl tried to break from the kiss to watch his member being exposed, but he yanked her back into place with the belt and bit down on her lower lip. She grew anxious and almost fearful for what was going to come next.

He slid his cock along her dripping folds and pressed the head against her clit rubbing it in tiny circles that drove her absolutely mad. It was firm, warm, and pulsated deliciously - this entirely new sensation ignited a deep hunger within her cunt.

"Do you want it, girl?" he asked in a raspy and masculine voice.

Her head nodded for the only sounds that managed to come out were moans. He growled and pulled at the belt tightening it uncomfortably around her neck.

"Answer me."

The girl took a deep breath to steady her speech, “Daddy I want it; I want it so bad,” she almost pleaded.

He rewarded her with giving her makeshift leash some slack and she peered down between them just in time to see the tip of his cock push inside her tight virgin cunt. She cried out in pain as it stretched her. Her arms wrapped around his neck as if she were holding on for dear life as he proceeded to push his way inside her little by little. Her eyes closed and her breathing quickened to a pant as she tried to relax through the pain.

Blood began to trickle down the remaining length of his cock and with a sudden thrust he jammed himself the rest of the way inside causing them both to moan out. Tears were streaming down the girl’s face. Her eye makeup was running and her body was shaking.

"I’m a woman now Daddy," she said with a weak but light-hearted voice.

He chuckled and pulled her down on the couch with himself positioned on top, still lodged deep inside, “Not just yet,” he said.

Published 
Written by MistressPoe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments