Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Entrapment of Ceri - Part 2

"Ceri had answered the call, there was no return"

3
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Over a week had passed since Ceri had stayed with Sara. She'd kept Sara's panties, unwashed and in her own drawer. She felt odd, every time she went near them, she could feel an urge, a want that she couldn't explain. The aroma, although fading, was unmistakably Sara's.

She was being stupid, they were just a dirty pair of knickers belonging to another girl. She decided to keep them a little while longer though. In case she wanted them back, no other reason. She had no reason until a text arrived

"Hi Ceri, here's my postcode, I'll see you at my house at six o clock Friday evening. S x."

Ceri quickly rearranged her life so she could indeed, be there.

Friday came so slowly however. The time arrived and Ceri began her journey, in more than just a literal sense, though she was not, at this time to know it. It wasn't too far, about an hour's drive, her navigation app ticked down to one mile as the road turned into a lane.

"You have arrived at your destination."

Ceri drove slowly up the gravel drive, had to be here, there were no other houses.

It was confirmed when Ceri saw the number plate on her car, M155 SAR.

Nervously Ceri rang Sara's number, which was answered quickly.

"Yes Ceri, you have the right house, I heard you pull up."

She sat in her car gathering her things as the front door opened. Sara stood, smiling, immaculate as ever, her body covered by a long black silk robe. Ceri hesitated, she barely knew this woman, her heart pounded as she got out of her car and walked towards the waiting Sara. She smiled as Ceri walked in.

The front door closed quietly behind her.

"So glad you could make it Ceri!" Ceri stood trying to remember the part where she was given an option.

Sara stood behind her, so close Ceri could feel her breath on her face.

"I want you to know Ceri, the door is not locked, you are free to leave anytime, understand?"

Ceri nodded. She felt Sara's long delicate fingers tracing up her spine, then down, stopping before they reached her arse. "Good girl, Ceri," she whispered in her ear.

Sara moved in front of Ceri, looking down at her, she was close, Ceri could feel her breath on her face as Sara spoke, softly and directly.

"I want to make it clear why you are here Ceri, the door is there, you are free to leave at any time, but be under no illusion, I can always find another Ceri."

Ceri looked up trying to hold her nerves in check.

"You are here to please me. Ceri. People who please me, get rewarded, I don't just mean financially, although that can be arranged if you wish!"

Sara's fingers brushed Ceri's cheek before lowering, gently, brushing her breast.

Ceri did not react. Sara, smiling down as she teased Ceri through her shirt, her nipple stiffened.

"Good girl! Now it's time for you to make your decision, you know where the door is, I'll be upstairs in my bedroom. If you decide to stay, bring up the wine, Columbard I think today, and do take your shoes off!"

Sara turned and went upstairs leaving Ceri alone, her heart beating strongly as she surveyed her surroundings. The house reflected its owner, immaculate, classy, expensive. What did she mean rewarded financially?

Ceri wasn't poor but like most, could always use a little extra. She looked at the door, her car keys on the table. Only then did she notice her nipples were still hard.

KarinnaRaven
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinnaRaven

She removed her shoes and made her way to the fridge.

Sara's bedroom was opposite the top of the stairs. Sara lay on the bed, her gown open displaying her long legs and the V of her black panties covering her arse showing. Sara just smiled, almost mockingly as if she knew the decision Ceri would make. Ceri poured two glasses, handing one to Sara, who simply took it from her.

"Given the circumstance, Ceri, do you not think you're a little overdressed? Down to your underwear if you wouldn't mind?"

Ceri nervously removed her shirt and jeans, standing before Sara in just her matching white underwear. It wasn't cheap, Ceri had foreseen that her underwear might be on display and didn't want to disappoint. Sara looked her up and down, a faint smile on her lips as she stood dropping her robe to the floor. Black underwear (obviously) supplemented by her shoes, two-inch heels.

Sara walked around her, the back of her hand brushing Ceri's arse. In front of her, her finger traced her boobs where the bra cup finishes. One finger gently scratching down her stomach until she reached the top of Ceri's knickers.

Her eyes locked onto Ceri's as she slowly pushed her hand down the front of Ceri's knickers.

Ceri shuddered as Sara brushed her wet cunt lips, it had been some time since a woman had touched her there. Sara's eyes didn't move as she pushed a finger inside Ceri, who parted her legs a little.

"Good girl Ceri, now assume the position."

Ceri looked confused.

"Kneel, girl, hands behind your back, bow your head!"

Ceri complied.

Sara moved closer to Ceri, her panty covered pussy inches from her bowed head

"Kiss me!" Ceri lifted her head, the scent of perfume and Sara's pussy invaded her senses as she learned forward to kiss Sara's panties. Sara turned, presenting her arse to Ceri, who kissed it instinctively. Sara lent forward, her hands on her knees, offering more of her arse to Ceri who kissed without instruction.

Sara stood, looking down at Ceri who looked up.

"Position, Ceri!"

She lowered her head.

"I assume you've returned my panties, it's obvious you decided not to wear them! Go and fetch them."

Ceri got to her feet, a quick rummage in her bag before she produced the dirty panties, handing them to Sara. She took them from Ceri and with a simple glance to the floor instructed Ceri where she should be. Ceri knelt, head bowed before Sara's hand under her chin lifted her face. She presented the panties to Ceri's mouth which fell open. Sara pushed them in.

Sara reached into a drawer bringing out the same rolled-up bag Ceri had seen in the hotel. Sara unrolled it onto the bed.

"This is my toy bag," Sara explained, "I don't need many, two vibrators, one big, one small, cuffs, blindfold, a lubricant, and of course!" Sara held in her delicate hand, a riding crop.

Ceri looked at it, a lump in her throat and the taste of Sara in her mouth.

Sara placed the crop under Ceri's chin, lifting it. She bent, putting her face next to Ceri's before placing a light kiss on Ceri's cheek.

"I think it's time for your education, Ceri!"

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments