Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Final Visit

"The Ending of an Affair"

3
3 Comments 3
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
The Final Visit

As I open the door to the cabin I am struck once again by the simplistic beauty of it. The flowers are blooming in the meadow; as I open the windows their heady scents drift through. The cabin has lain empty and barren all winter so the cheeriness of it startles me. Has it really been that long? I've brought one of the cats along for company. She slowly circles around, finally selecting a chair to hop into and stretch out for a nap. I put away the supplies I have brought while she lounges peacefully. Finally I sink into the couch and hugging a pillow, I sink into memories.

The memories are so vivid. I can smell your scent and hear the sound of your heart beat. As I close my eyes I let the memories finish flooding over me. My lips part slightly and I can feel your lips brush against mine. The touch is light at first but the insistence grows. The butterflies dance in my stomach while the inferno heats up below. The flames grow higher until each butterfly is diving straight for the secret spot, wings afire, all of them. The hard bite on my lower lip causes a gasp then a moan to escape. I can feel the blood rushing through my body as your tongue licks over my lips. I feel them swell and my legs part unconsciously. My hands follow a will of their own and I could not stop now if I wanted to.

I find myself tugging at your shirt. All I can think of is getting your clothes off of you. My hands are greedy and they want to feel your flesh beneath them. You draw back from me enough to allow me to pull your shirt over your head and toss it aside. As my hands begin their exploration you take them off of you and hold my wrists together. I cry out in agony from the lack of touch. The only response you give is a growl as you tear my shirt off over my head. You keep my hands entrapped as you stare at my breasts heaving , straining at the lacy edges of my bra. Your tongue traces the edges of lace and my hips begin to rise and fall seeking more of you.

You lean me forward and I feel my tits released as my bra melts away. Finally, slowly, your grip on my wrists ceases only to be replaced by the grip of your teeth on my nipple. Biting...sucking...nibbling all the while my hips continue their rhythmic rise and fall. My long red nail traces the waistband of your jeans. The rhinestone studs on the tip of each nail drag slowly over your stomach. I feel them relax again as I move to the button that keeps you encased. You raise from your knees to stand in front of me. My hands tremble as they pull your zipper downward, my lips go to kiss your stomach and my tongue dances around your navel. As my hands go to your hips and slide your pants off my head follows them until it is even with the swollen head of your cock. I firmly grip your gorgeous ass, putting just enough pressure with my nails to let you know not to pull away, not yet, not nearly yet. My tongue parts the slit on the satiny head lapping at the dew drops it has found. When I sense the tension leaving your body I quickly envelope your length in my hot, eager mouth. Mmmmmmmmm You feel the sound vibrate through. I keep you buried deep in my mouth a moment as I feel the goose bumps forming under my hands. Then and only then do I begin the happy sucking and licking. As I near the end of your shaft I tighten the stranglehold my lips have and expand my cheeks causing even more blood to be drawn to your already bloated head. I can feel your thickness increase, I run my tongue around the mushroom cap before I relax any and allow my teeth to drag slowly over the satiny smoothness and off the end. I realize that your fingers are on the back of my head, tangled in my hair and before I can go back to enjoy more, you pull my head away and tilt it back so I will look in your eyes. I see them as smoldering embers belying the heat below the surface.

You take my hands and help me to stand. Once again a hand goes to the back of my head to clench my hair as you draw me nearer to give me more of the kisses that started all this. Your lips leave mine to trail down my neck. You reach my tits and stop to rake your teeth over each nipple before deciding which to bless with the feel of your mouth and which to bless with the pinches of your fingers.

As I reach the point where I may cum just from that attention you pull away to keep kissing down my torso while your fingers deftly unfasten my jeans. In seconds they vanish from me. As you straighten your body upright again your fingers find my clit and the wetness that is covering it by now. I draw a deep breath in and hold it as you roll my clit as smoothly as a trac ball mouse. You squeeze it hard between your fingers pushing hard against my pubic bone as you begin circles with it. Every muscle in my body tightens as you take me to the edge of the cliff and allow me to glimpse over the edge without letting me fall. My mind curses you as you give me that grin that lets me know that you are keenly aware of what you are doing to me and you are in control.

PrettyBrunete
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyBrunete



My hands skip across your skin, my fingers trace your ears, but every time I reach to feel you pulse and throb, you block me. You lean your lips close to my ear and in a gravelly, raspy voice you tell me that you are in charge and that you will decide when or even if I will get to enjoy your hardness. As these words slide out of your mouth you slide 3 fingers inside me deeply. All I can do is groan and surrender myself to your will. Your fingers curl and stretch me as you head for the raisin texture that will put me totally under your spell. Once there your fingers push deeply and hold it for a few seconds before releasing to do it again. I have raised my leg and put my foot on the edge of the sofa so that nothing bars your access to my inner most reaches. The pace of your pushing continues until you are pumping me furiously with your hand. Animal-like sounds begin to emerge from me. The pitch of my voice raises as I begin to softly beg, "please, please, please." The merciless onslaught on my pussy continues, the sweat begins to pour from me, my body stiffens as I lift up to stand on my toes. I am frozen as the spray begins all over your hand. It overwhelms me so much that I am sobbing with the relief.

While lowering myself from my tiptoes I become aware that you are not necessarily pleased with me. You hold me sternly by the shoulders. Your voice tells me I was wrong to cum before you said I could while your eyes tell me that I am beautiful and that you love me. As you sit on the couch you pull me over your lap. Your cock is squeezed between our bodies and I feel it poking and prodding my tummy. I rest my head on the edge of the couch and watch as the pattern in the material runs together. You kneed my firm ass, rubbing over and over as the friction slowly warms my skin from the inside out. You slide a finger between my legs to wet it. It draws the wetness from me as if a fountain pen drinking the ink from the bottle. The wetness trails after your finger. Your other hand spreads my ass to reveal my tight and puckered hole. You are rubbing around it, massaging it, relaxing it while the rest of my body draws tight with anticipation. At that moment I feel the stinging slap on my ass cheek and realize that I have been so lost in the glorious feelings that I have let you lead me right where I wanted, right where I needed to go. You hand rubs my burning flesh before you administer the next stinging crack. "I love you, but you know what you did and why you are getting this spanking." I hear you say between clenched teeth. I wiggle more as you "rub in" each strike of your hand. I feel your sweet, sticky precum as it oozes onto my stomach. It reminds me how badly I want you deep inside of me. As the last blow lands its mark you slide to my wetness and back to begin to massage my tight asshole again. This time you slowly wiggle a finger inside as you once more fuck me with your fingers. My mind is reeling. I want to cum again so badly but I want to please you even more so I will wait until you release me. I begin to writhe, not just from the ministrations of your beautiful hands but in a silent hope that as my body begins its own masturbation of your hard dick that you will want to be in me as much as I want you there.

After what feels to be an eternity of wanting, of my wet pussy trying to squeeze a cock that isn't there, you lift my head to kiss me. As we kiss our bodies begin to meld together. I kneel on the couch, straddling your legs, hovering over you. I can feel the tip of your cock brushing my swollen lips. We continue a dance of tortured foreplay until you grab my hips and lower me onto your waiting pole. Deeper and deepr you slide until we have bottomed out. You hold me still on your quivering cock. This time I need no words to beg. My head is thrown back in the ecstacy of the moment but my breasts beg and my cunt pleads. We begin the slow rise and fall of lovers familiar with each other, comfortable enough that they know that there is no need for rush now. It is impossible to tell where one body ends and the other begins . Our mouths and hands hungrily search each other. The pace which started so quietly is rapidly approaching a feverish pitch. Finally I hear the words I have been longing for, "Cum with me baby. Cum all over my hard cock. Cum with me baby." As we begin to shudder in unison I feel you reach behind me and fill my ass as well. I don't have teh presence of mind to do anything but grow more and more rigid as my pussy milks the cum from you. I think, "Oh yeah, cum with me." but when I open my mouth to speak it no words will come out, only a deep gutteral sound dares emerge from the fury of the flames.

I feel our bodies ever so slowly begin to relax. Oh this feels so good. I open my eyes, only to find that I am naked and wet, but very much alone still, except for the cat who still sleeps on the pillow of a straw bottomed chair.

Published 
Written by OralArtist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments