Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Forfeit Part 1

"A beautiful young woman is driven by her own lust and desire for the arrogant but alluring Steven"

4
1 Comment 1
9.8k Views 9.8k
867 words 867 words
The room was hot. A fire blazed in the open hearth and stained the air orange. The heavy curtains were closed to shut out the storm outside and the door was locked. 

She lay in a sea of red sheets strewn across the huge bed in the centre of the room. Her lithe body shone in the dim light, covered in a sheen of perspiration. She writhed and turned from side to side, and cried out as if possessed; an angel caught in the spell of a demon.

She could not tell how long she had been there or how long the storm had raged. Now she could only think of the satisfaction she desired, and of all that was forbidden to her. She could only long for the ultimate climax that was so close, and yet so far away.

It would only take one touch of her fingertips upon the swollen bud of her clit peeping between the wet splayed lips of her pussy, or the firm caress of her palms across her heavy firm tits and achingly erect nipples, to take her over the edge of the precipice upon which she lingered; but then the game would be lost and her forfeit required.

Almost subconsciously her hands worked upon her flesh, exploring the curves of her body. She cupped her breasts and sighed. The urge to grasp her nipples with her fingertips almost overcame her, but she bit her lip and forced her hands down over her tight belly. She opened her long legs, and ran her fingers down through the trimmed wisp of dark hair on her mound. When her pink nails touched the swollen lips of her cunt she hesitated. So close and yet so far. She moved her arms stiffly to her sides and scowled.

The irony was that the arousal which she fought, and which would lead her to her forfeit if she let it seduce her, was brought about by the very thought of the forfeit itself.

She hardly dared imagine submitting to him in such a dreadful wicked way, but when she did allow herself to picture the scene, the thought of such surrender filled her with wanton craving lust and made her body tingle.

The image, which he had so skilfully planted in her mind, kept recurring, more vividly, more insistently. She regretted her arrogance in believing she could resist. The bed was too comfortable, the wine too sweet and intoxicating and the threat of an enforced fucking too enticing.

“If you cum during the night,” he had challenged whilst caressing her firm arse cheeks lewdly through the thin material of her mini skirt, “then this is mine.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

Your arse will belong to me, to do whatever I want with it. Whatever pleases me. To spank hard if you’ve been naughty. To grope and fondle anywhere, whoever is watching, and you won’t complain. And to fuck, anytime I want. To have a licence to fuck you deep in your tight arse even if you cry and scream. How does that sound?” He chuckled.

She had grinned coolly and ground her buttocks back against his hand to tease, sure she was in control. “Have a good grope now Steven,” she had drawled, “because this will be your last feel of this, I can assure you!”

Now she realised that her denial of his effect on her was misconceived. She had seen an image of him fucking her as he had promised ever since he had spoken the words, and it was driving her closer and closer to cumming as each second passed. She tried in vain to think of anything that would calm her. It was only one night she kept telling herself. One night of resistance, and then she would have won; but his words were ringing in her ears “To fuck, anytime I want.”

She drew her legs back further and let her hands slide down over her buttocks. Each caress upon her skin sent shivers through her whole body now. Her fingertips edged closer between the globes of her arse cheeks, and lightly circled the tight rosebud he so evidently wished to plunder. It clenched and pulsed to her touch, sending a shudder through her body from deep within. She had not expected such an erotic sensation and she sighed deeply, her cunt wetting with desire.

A sharp knock at the door made her sit up violently. “Who’s there?” she called as she wrapped herself tightly in one of the red sheets and ran her fingers through her shining blonde hair.

“It’s the maid,” came a timid response, “I have something for you from the master.”

She shuffled out of bed, and made her way to the door hoping she did not look too flushed. She turned the heavy key and opened the door slightly.

A pretty blonde smiled at her and held out a tray upon which there was a wrapped present. After taking the package she briskly said goodnight to the maid and closed the door locking it once more.

Attached to the package was a note which read: “You might need this right now! Goodnight MY fuck toy, S.”

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments