Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Forfeit Part 3

"And so she surrenders to Stevens lust and desire"

4
1 Comment 1
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
She made her way across the corridor cautiously, trying to avoid the click of her heels on the hard wood floor. Downstairs the clocks were striking midnight. She knocked at Steven’s door gently and listened for his response. 

“Yes?” he called.

She opened the door and peeped into the dimly lit room. He stood at the far end, swathed in a black dressing gown, casually smoking a cigarette. A wide smile spread across his face. He beckoned her, and she entered, pushing the door closed without turning her back to him.

Steven looked her up and down slowly and deliberately, taking in each curve of her body, and each gesture she made with her pristine appearance. Her shoes were strappy black heels with a platform toe making her tall. Above them, she revealed enough of her calves for him to see that she wore sheer black stockings. Her wrap around skirt was made of dark velvet which clung to her curves like a second skin.

He followed the lines of her hips and noticed the fastening at her slim waist; one button held the skirt in place. A tight black cross over top covered her wonderful heavy tits, firm and thrusting, and her shining blonde hair was swept behind her shoulders.

She stared back at him through deep blue eyes, smouldering with defiance and lust, and pouted her glossy pink lips.

“Good!” Steven smiled. “You’re here. Thought you might wimp out on me!”

“As pitiful as this will be,” she sneered, “I never wimp out on anything!”

“Then stand in the centre of the room,” he said, leaning back on an armchair. She walked towards him slowly and he watched her with an amused grin. “Turn around.” He twirled a finger casually in the air.

She hesitated, and then turned slowly on her heels and stood with her hands on her hips with her back to him.

“Your right,” he drawled, “it will be pitiful. Listening to you whimper as my thick hard cock is forced up your tight little arse.”

He looked at her closely, from her mane of long blonde hair, down over her narrow waist, to the curve of her bum cheeks, each contour clear and precise within the tight velvet. The material shimmered as she rocked her weight from one foot to another, one buttock rising a fraction as the other fell.

He smiled.

“Take your skirt off, now!”

Her hands moved to the button at her waist and she popped it open. The velvet uncurled itself from her hips and legs and slid down to the floor.

Her black stockings reached almost to the top of her thighs and were finished with thick lace tops. Her skin above shone with a deep tan and suspenders cut across the thick flesh of her buttocks. She wore no knickers. Steven could see the pouting lips of her swollen pussy beneath the cleft there, smooth, and shining with juice.

“Now your top and bra. Quickly!”

He could see she was breathing hard and was flustered as she worked in front of her body to open the cross over top, and then she threw it to one side. Her pink lace bra was fastened in the small of her back and she swiftly reached and unclipped it. He watched with pleasure as she pulled the bra over her shoulders and her firm heavy tits bounced gently as they were freed. She remained still before him, naked but for her stockings, suspenders, and the high heels which turned her bum cheeks up so perfectly before him.

Steven reached behind the armchair and took hold of a long thin cane of yellow bamboo he kept there. He paced forward and without warning, raised the cane high, and brought it down with a swish against the upturned peach of her arse.

She squealed in pain, clutching the cheeks of her bum and spinning round, hissing at Steven. He slapped her face, and pointed to the bed with the tip of the cane. “Get on the bed now!” he shouted. “Stick your pretty face in the pillows, and that whore arse of yours up in the air where I can see it!”

“No!” she spat at him. “Go to Hell!”

He flung the cane aside and stepped forward. He caught hold of her wrist and pulled her so she tottered forward on her high heels towards the bed. He threw her down roughly and she fell to her knees, her upper body over the mattress, and he pinned her with a heavy hand at the back of her neck.

She fought hard, twisting and turning trying to rise up off her knees, kicking at him and cursing. He held her tight.

With his free hand Steven spanked her arse cheeks hard as she struggled, but her moans of defiance gradually turned to a pleading whimper of pleasure and arousal as she shuddered in his grasp.

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam



Her resistance turned him on. His lips curled into a snarl of lust and dominance. His cock was hard and erect, tenting the material of his dressing gown in front of him. He pawed and kneaded the round globes of her arse cheeks lewdly as she shouted and kicked. He pushed her face into the duvet to silence her and her curses were muffled as she thrashed from side to side.

He pulled at the flesh of her buttocks, opening them, exposing her anus which pouted and gripped as she wriggled and fought and he pushed his fingertips against the tight rosebud.

“Hummmmph!!!” came her muffled protest from the duvet, and he curled his fingers in her hair and pulled her head back so that she could gasp for breath.

Steven laughed triumphantly. “You dirty bitch!” he cried as he held his fingers up. They shone with lubricating jelly. “You greased yourself, you little whore! Scared I would fuck you dry huh?”

He released his grip on her to pull open his dressing gown, revealing his jutting, hard cock and she shuffled forward to escape over the bed. He caught her by the ankles and held her tightly once more.

“Oh yes, that will help, my fuck toy. It’ll ease the way,” he pushed her down, face first into the duvet, as he slid up over her, his thick thighs dividing her legs and his monster prick riding up against her inner thigh, “but this is still going to hurt bitch. It’s gonna hurt all the time my cock’s deep in your whore arse, fucking you, sodomising you, making you my dirty whore; all the time while you plead for more, and start cumming hard, over and over, ripping my duvet with your pretty pink nails and those sharp white teeth. And that’s all part of the wonderful pleasure. You’re gonna love this bitch, I promise!”

He paused for a moment and then reached beneath the pillows beside her and smiled. She struggled violently beneath him as he held her tightly by the hair. She grunted and squealed, and whispered into the air “Oh fuck, you bastard, oh fuck me, deep in my ass..fuck me!”

“On second thoughts,” he mused, “I can’t have you screaming the fucking house down!” and he pulled a bright pink rubber ball gag with chrome buckles and black leather straps from beneath the pillows. He dangled it before her face.

“Oh God...You bastard Steven!”

He held her forehead, and roughly shoved the shiny rubber ball into her mouth despite her muffled moans and buckled it tightly at the back of her head over her long blonde hair. Then he leaned back and spanked her arse with an open hand until her bum was glowing red and she squeezed big fat wet tears from the corner of her eyes which ran down her face as he held her head up. “Press your arse up against me bitch!” Steven yelled pulling back on her hair hard and slapping her arse cheeks again, “now!”

A muffled whimper, and her back arched and her buttocks turned up towards him, spreading, presenting her swollen pussy lips and pulsing anal rosebud to her tormentor. She whimpered for him. She was driven by lust and desire.

Steven slid up over her, his muscular chiselled belly pressing onto her spread buttocks, and he pushed the head of his cock forward until it rested at the mouth of her greased hole.

He held her tightly by the hair, and slid his other hand beneath her grasping at her tits, groping them, feeling the hardness of her achingly erect nipples in his palm.

She bucked, whimpered and fought, and Steven held her tight, pulling her up, and back to his body, as he speared her on the full length of his thick erect cock sinking it deep into her bum and holding her still as he buggered her.

And then he rode her, roughly and urgently, thrusting with his powerful hips, spreading her legs and her buttocks wide, pulling her head back by the hair so she screamed muffled howls of pleasure into the air, dribbling around the ball gag and crying from the corners of her wide blue eyes. Her empty pussy pulsed and gaped, and he pushed a hand down and shoved three fingers into her gushing wetness as she began to cum.

“You dirty little whore!” he whispered over and over into her ear as her climax enveloped her.

XXX

She lay on her own bed, scribbling in her journal as the sun was rising.

“So he did it. The first time we fucked, and the bastard fucked me in the arse. My bum hurts and is dripping wet, full of Steven’s burning hot filthy cum. He’s a nasty arrogant bastard.

And God I love him!”

She threw the journal aside with a smile and cuddled up in her pillows to sleep.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments