Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gentleman's Club

"Master takes Precious to the Gentleman's Club for her stripping debut."

34
24 Comments 24
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Walking Precious out to the car, he can't help but caress her ass, thinking about the evening ahead. As he buckles the seatbelt on her, he kisses her softly on the lips, careful of her lipstick, then smiles and says, “Oh, the evening I have planned for you, Precious Little One!” He looks her in the eyes and sees her trust and devotion to him in them. He caresses her cheek gently and places her blindfold over her eyes. And with that, he stands, closes her door and walks around and gets in the driver’s seat and starts the car. Before he pulls out of the garage, he reaches over and slides her dress up her thighs until the crotch of her panties is exposed.

During the half hour drive, he teases her pussy until the damp lips are wrapped around the crotch of her panties and the smell of her freshly fucked pussy has permeated the air around her. His cock twitching as he smells her scent, he thinks to himself, “Such a sexy little slut and she is mine!” Finally, pulling up to the curb on a dark side street, he parks and gets out, walking around to her side of the car, he leans in and unfastens her seat belt and helps her from the car. He can almost hear her heart pounding in her chest as she holds his hand tightly and they walk around the corner.

Hearing the music and seeing the lights as he removes her blindfold, she holds his hand even more tightly in hers. Reading the sign above the door, “The Gentleman’s Club?” she giggles. “Sir? I’m a little confused.”

“Have you ever been to one of these before?” He asks.

“No, never. I’m not a gentleman!” she giggles again nervously.

“No, but you are performing tonight. Its amateur night tonight and I've signed you up to perform.”

“But Sir, you know I can’t dance!” she says. He gives her a sharp look, touching her collar, before she takes a deep breath and says, “As you wish Sir. I live to serve and please you. Your desire is my desire.”

“Dancing won’t be a top priority with the way you look tonight, My Precious. You may remove all but your collar, you are permitted to stroll across the bar and I've signed you up to give a few lap dances. Remember, I will be watching. You can touch them, but they can't touch you. You go on in about 15 minutes. Pick a name you want to use.”

“Tell me what you want me to do to tease them. What if one of them tries to go too far? Will you stop them? How about Precious?”

“Precious is fine. If necessary, they have 12 bouncers to prevent any trouble that might arise, but being an exclusive club, it shouldn't be an issue.” He tucks a few stray hairs behind her ear as he tenderly kisses her cheek. “You are my precious little one and I won't let anything bad happen to you, you understand?”

“Yes Sir, I understand,” She says.

“How are you feeling, Precious?”

“A little nervous, well, more than a little,” she replies.” I've never done this before! Sir? Will it make you hot to watch me teasing the other guys?”

“We will see,” he replies, “How will it make you feel? To have these strange men looking at you as you take your clothes off for them, wanting to fuck you?”

“Pretty damned sexy I think. How many guys do you want me to give lap dances to?”

He says with a smile, “Women have signed up for them too…”

“Signed up for what?” she asks.

“Lap dances,” he says.

“Women?” She ponders this a moment thinking about her fantasy of being with a woman while he watches

The DJ is announcing the next dancer, Precious. “They're ready for you.” He squeezes her ass and kisses her cheek, sending her off for her debut.

Walking down the bar, her shoulders moving and her hips gyrating in time to the music, she begins by unbuttoning her dress. Turning and swaying in front of the first guest on the bar. With her back to him, she opens her dress and begins to slide her hands down her body, turning to face him as she does. She can feel his eyes on her, moving from her face down to her breasts and hips, stopping at her crotch. Feeling herself getting wetter, she brings her finger up tracing the path from her lips, up over her navel between her breasts and up the center of her neck, ending at her lips. She slips her finger between them, looking the man in the eyes as she continues to gyrate to the music.

Moving on down the bar, she stops in front of the next guest and turning her back to him removes her dress and drops it by her feet.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

Bending at the waist all the way down to touch her feet giving him a perfect view of her wet pussy lips wrapped around the damp crotch of her thong. She caresses her legs for a moment, looking at him from between her legs, then squats down and gets on her hands and knees and crawls to the next guest. She can feel her master’s eyes on her as she makes her way down the bar, and wonders briefly if this will earn her praise, or punishment.

Stopping in front of the next guest…a couple really, she arches her back and then presses her hips to the bar and begins to simulate a humping motion on the bar, then rolls over onto her back and straightens her legs scissoring them in front of the woman, wondering if she can smell the heat of her sex, the smell of her master’s cum leaking out of her pussy. Looking into the woman’s eyes as she runs her hands down her body, she sees the look of raw lust there, making her even hotter than she was before as she thinks about her private fantasy. Glancing sideways at the woman’s date, she sees his arm sliding sideways to…what? Maybe tease and finger her under the bar?

Standing back up, she makes her way down further to the next guest, hips rolling and shoulders moving in time to the music. Unhooking her bra and shrugging it from her shoulders, she takes delight in the surprise in his eyes as he spots the nipple clamps connected by the chain. She moves in close to him and allows him to touch the chain, pulling slightly, feeling the clamps tightening on her nipples. The exquisite pleasure mixed with pain causing her to moan softly as her eyes close. She knows the song is going to be over soon and she knows better than to linger with this guest any longer.

She stands and continues her way to the next guest, she bends down and picks up his drink, then sitting in front of him her legs on either side of him she puts the drink aside and plays with the thong, pulling it taut between her pussy lips. She catches the intoxicating scent of Master’s cum mixed with her juices, knowing that he is smelling it too by the look on his face, his eyes never leaving her pussy. She puts her feet together and places them between his legs on his seat, lays back on the bar, then lifts her hips just a bit to remove them. Sliding them from her hips as she sits back up and slides them the rest of the way off her legs. She drops them in his lap, stands on one foot on his seat and slithers her way back onto the bar. The song almost over now, she makes her way back to Master, reaching him just as the music ends she squats in front of him giving him a perfect view of her pussy and the juices that are leaking out of it. Putting her hands on his shoulders she allows him to help her from the bar, wearing nothing but her collar, red CFM heels and the nipple clamps connected by their chain.

“Very hot and seductive my little slut. They were all very hot for you, especially the guy who got your panties.” He says with a stern look, “You know, you will be punished for losing your panties, when we get home. Now, it’s time for the lap dances, lucky for you I brought an extra set of clothes for your private dances. The first is to the guy with your panties. The second is for the couple, the woman is completely enchanted by your jewelry.”

She looks at him wide eyed, “Sir?” she asks timidly.

“Yes Precious?”

“I’ve never, you know, done a lap dance before…I don't know....”

He looks at her again with a stern look. “Did I not just see you tease these fine people to distraction with the way you gyrated and pranced across this bar and back? You'll be fine, just do what you do naturally, seduce them with your eyes, your body and that sexy smell you are giving off right now. “

She starts to protest but thinks better of it, knowing that once they are home, she will already be punished for giving her panties away, no need to add to the list of offenses. She dresses quickly in the clothes he has chosen for her lap dances, a little white top that ties in the front, a skimpy little wisp of a skirt and a tiny G-string with it's matching lacy white bra. He watches as she dresses, she’s trembling a bit as she pulls on the skirt. Is this excitement or fear? He wonders briefly as he admires her, tanned skin contrasting with the white of her outfit. He pulls her trembling body to him and holds her close for a moment as he pushes his hips to her letting her feel his thick cock, hard against her flat stomach. “You're mine. My property. My precious little slut,” he whispers into her ear.

She allows him to lead her to the private room for her first lap dance.

Published 
Written by buttercup2u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments