Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Goddess and the Bet

"The bet goes a little differently than he hoped"

5
1 Comment 1
11.9k Views 11.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words
One night, we are out for an evening on the town. After a few drinks, we decide to have a little competition and bet between a game of darts, shuffleboard and pool. We decide the winnder of the bet gets to pick something they want for the evening and the other has to agree no matter what. It sounds fun and intriguing as we go forward.

The first game is shuffleboard and neither of us is great at it but I’m able to squeak out a win and when it goes to darts, we play for a while and neither of us are that good, but after the drinks but you manage to get the final number you need.

I tease you that I’m glad pool is the final game because you’re not good at it. You try to distract me by playing and flirting but you’re getting crushed. I joke I can’t wait for you to fulfill all of my desires as I have an easy shot on the eight ball and make it. As I start to celebrate, I see you laugh as the cue ball falls into the side pocket and you claim victory. You tease me a while at the bar and tell me next Friday night is the night.

The week goes by and we don’t talk about it too much but you throw out hints and little jokes throughout the week. At work Friday, you send me a text and say “Tonight you pay your bet. .”

As I’m about ready to come home, I get another one that says “Tonight, I’m the goddess, you will worship and obey me as I deserve. No complaints, no arguing or no sex for a month.”

My mind starts to race thinking this could be a fun night as I get home.

As I come home, you are heading upstairs and say “I’m taking a shower, can you be a dear and get the dishes?”

My mind raced all day thinking of the fun I thought we might have as I do the dishes and straighten up as I hear you in the bathroom.

As the water stops, I hear “Come upstairs, need some help.”

As I come upstairs and you’re in your robe and smile and say “I am the Goddess tonight, do you agree to obey?” in a playful tone.

I smile and say “Oh course Goddess.”

You smile as you look on the bed and I see a few packages. You tell me you went shopping for some stuff, and you hope I don’t mind. At first, you pull out a new outfit of pants, sweater and new shoes.

Then you say “Don’t worry, I got something for you too.”

You smile and say “Will you obey your Goddess and do whatever she asks or commands?”
 
I nod.

You add “Okay, first test, turn around and put your hands behind your back.”.

I look a little puzzled but do it as I see you reach into a bag and then feel something go over one wrist and then fasten to the other. You have me sit on the bed as you pull down my pants and zipper and start to play with me.

As you do, you say “Tonight, I’m going out with the girls to a bar. You will be a good boy and be at home, waiting for me, making me happy, craving me.”

As your hand starts to stroke faster and faster. “I want to know you want me and will do anything to make me happy, will you do that for me?” you ask.
 
I moan “God yes”.

As I’m getting closer, you pick up the pace and as I’m about ready to release, you stop and squeeze a little

“Sorry, you don’t get to finish before me.”

You stand up and take me to the bathroom by the elbow as you sit on the edge of the bathtub.

“Kneel before me” you giggle as you spread your legs and then add, “I want you to watch me trim to make myself pretty there” as you give me the wickedest smile possible.

You’re on the tub edge with my face close by as you trim. I feel your foot go against me, teasing me more and more and as you finish, you have me stand up and as you sit on the edge of the tub, your hand takes the erection again and starts to stroke. You can tell I’m about ready to explode as you keep changing the rhythm and as I am on the verge, you stand up and lead me to the bedroom by holding my erection.

You sit on the edge of the bed and smile and say “Kneel again, it’s cute” as I do.

This time you put a foot over my shoulder and edge in closer.

“It’s too bad you don’t get to come yet, but that doesn’t mean I don’t” as you start to take care of yourself.

I see your fingers work on the clit and then move along the lips and go inside and out. My face is inches from you, your leg draped over my shoulder and my hands still cuffed, so there is nothing I can do but watch. As you start to get close, I feel your foot tighten around me and pull me in.
 
I go in to kiss your pussy, but you push back and say “I said watch” as you rub a little faster and finish.

You smile as you have me stand and lay on the bed. You cuddle up a little and start to tease the erection again.

“I know how bad you want to finish, but I want you to crave me tonight, only think about what my plans are when I get home.”

As you go faster and faster. I know you’re gonna stop before climax and I try to soften the blow, but It’s much harder to take and you see the frustration in my eye as you get me on the edge and then stop once again.

As I’m on my back with my hands bound behind me, you come and straddle my face.

“You seemed to get off watching me a minute ago, and I’m so horny, I need another” as you start to use your fingers on yourself.

You lean back a few times and look down at me and see a look in my eyes that is both of pure pleasure and agony as I want you so bad. You get wetter and wetter, some even drips on me as you take care of yourself. After a few minutes, I can tell you’re on the edge and you finish again, still straddling me.

I’m expecting you to get off me at this point but this time, you actually lower yourself on my face and start to rub it on my face. You look down and say “Mouth shut” as you grind on my face and then use my nose on your clit and you start to go faster and faster. The wetness goes all over my face as you are wetter than I’ve ever seen before. As you pick up the pace, I hear the breathing get heavier and then you say “Tongue me now, hard and deep” and I do what you want and it takes a few seconds before you finish one more time.

You roll off and again, start to tease me with your hand. As you do, you lean in and whisper “I wanted to make sure you thought of me all night. Now you will be able to smell me and taste me all night longer. I find that so sexy.”

As I’m about ready to finish, you smile and stop and stand up and head to the bathroom, leaving me on the bed, still handcuffed.

From the bathroom, you say “I have a list of chores for you tonight sweetie. You better have them all down properly by the time I get home or else", and you chuckle a little.

Then you come out and lean over me as I’m on the bed. “I love the outfit you bought for me. Do you think the guys at the bar will be staring at my chest?” as I look up and see the sweater is very tight and has a plunging neckline.

Your hand teases me more as you add “I bet I will never have to pay for a drink.”

As I get close, you look at the clock and say “Oh I have to be going.”

You turn me over and uncuff my hands and leave me piece of paper. You kiss my cheek and giggle “God I can smell me on you.”

And then go down and lick the tip of my dick and kiss it gently and “Be a good boy and think of your goddess tonight.”

You get up and head out the door. As I open the piece of paper, there is a long laundry list of chores listed. At the bottom it says “Obey your goddess or you won’t get sex for a month.”

I’m so frustrated and horny but get up and start doing the chores around the house.

After about a half hour, I get a text “I go here safe and sound, it’s a happening place. What chores do you have done?”

I send back vacuuming and a load of clothes. I get a smiley face in return.

I keep working on the chores and then get another text. This time it’s a photo and it’s your cleavage with the caption “Do you think they look hot tonight?”

And a few minutes later, there is a pic of your girlfriend and two guys and it say “They commented they liked the sweater you bought me. I wonder if it’s the sweater or what’s in it?”

And a few seconds later “Back to your chores”

My mind is racing and you send another text and tell me to go upstairs and turn on the TV and DVD player and tell you when I do.
 
I go up and turn them on and respond I'm here and you say “Watch this for 30 minutes, focus on it, but no coming for you.

AfricanGodess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfricanGodess

I will quiz you on what happens so pay attention.”

And I turn it on and it’s a super hot porno.

After five minutes, another text “There will be a quiz, so focus on it.”

You know I can barely go 5 minutes with porn without finishing and you tell me 30.

At the 30 minute mark, you text “I hope you liked it. I bet something is hard and someone is thinking of his goddess. Back to your chores.”

Around 3 hours later, you text and ask for what I’ve done so far and I text it back to you in a list.

The phone rings and I hear your friends voice “Oh my god, did you really do all of that while we’re out? That’s so cute. I’ll have her home in an hour.”

You take the phone and giggle and can tell I’m flustered and embarrassed as I ask “What did you tell her?”

You laugh and say “Don’t worry, it’s cute, now better have them all done soon.”

An hour later, another text,. "I will be home in 20 minutes. Finish the chores, go shower and wait in the bedroom."
 
About 20 minutes later, one last text “Get naked, get the sleeping mask from the nightstand, put it on and take the cuffs I left on the bed and cuff your hands to the headboard now. I will be home in 2 minutes."
 
I am very nervous but also aroused as I get the mask and put it on and then get the cuffs and put it on one wrist and struggle for a minute and then put it on the other.

After a minute or so, hear the door open and then I hear laughter and realize it’s you and your girlfriend as you offer her a drink. I hear you in a loud voice “I can’t believe how much he did around the house, it’s perfect. Such a good boy, I’ll have to do this more often.”

After a few minutes, I hear the door close and footsteps on the stair. I hear some rustling in the room but it’s pitch black In the blindfold. I hear you undress and do something else and then get on the bed.

“Did you miss your Goddess” you ask.
 
I moan, “yes, yes”.

Your hand teases me and it’s fully erect in a second. “I’m glad you did and I’m glad you didn’t mind I went shopping.”

Then I feel your mouth go to my nipple and start to kiss and nibble it. You know what it does to me as you start to torment it but then stop. Then all the sudden, I feel something different and a sharp pain as you attach something to it.

You lean in and whisper, “I hope you don’t mind the nipple clamps, do they hurt?:”

I struggle with the pain and I say "yes."

You ask "Do you want the other nipple clamped?"

I reply "It hurts."

You tease me and say “Your words say no, but lets see what your body says” as you kiss and lick the other one.

“Oh no, your body disagrees, it’s hard already” and I feel the second on go on me as you put it place. I’ve always liked you doing it but this is a different sensation, more pain than normal, but you don’t care.

I feel you lean against me and say “Did your cock stay hard all night?” 

I respond "yes".

You whisper, “it was so hot knowing you were home like that, it drove me crazy. Let me show you” as I feel something wet and silky and my face.

“Those are my panties and they were soaked all night” as you rub them on my face.

“Did you smell and taste me all night?” you ask and I nod, still blindfolded.

I feel the bed move a little and then a sharp pain on my nipples which makes me squeal in surprise. You giggle “The clamps have a little chain between them. So powerful” as you pull it again adding to the pressure.

You move and straddle my face as I’m blindfolded. You say “Tonight was so much fun, we had a blast. The guys loved my chest in the sweater, I drank way too much. A couple of them actually propositioned me. Maybe I should have taken them up on it and let them fuck me in the car and come home to you like this” as you drop lower on my mouth.

“Lick me now, let me know how bad you want me” as I start to really go to town on you orally.

It’s a little more challenging being blindfolded and cuffed but my tongue works overtime. I hear “God that is so hot, keep it up. No wonder I was wet all night. I wonder if my girlfriend could smell the sex on me. Or if they guys could tell how horny I was and that’s why they wanted me so badly.” As you move faster and faster, I feel the wetness drip down my cheeks as you clench up and the climax occurs.

You roll off me and take off the blindfold and undo the cuffs. It takes a while to get the circulation back in my arms as you are so content. You reach into the back you bought earlier and pull out a new dildo and hand it to me.

“Goddess needs one more good one”.

I take it and look puzzled and you say “Use it on me to pleasure your goddess.”

You have me down between your thighs as I do as you want as you’re so open and dripping. I start to use it and it goes in so easily as you move your hips and buck against it. Between my motion and yours, the bed is moving. “Oh god, that’s it, keep it up” as I keep going.
 
Then I feel your hand pull me down to your pussy and command “Lick me while I get fucked good” as you moan as my mouth works in conjunction with the dildo.

At first, my tongue focuses on your clit and after a few minute, you tell me to lick below the dildo. I move and start to lick and try to keep up with the wetness but can’t. Your legs go over my shoulders and after a few minutes, they clamp down on me so hard that I can barely breathe. After a minute or so, you relax and let me out.

You have me move up to the head of the bed as your hand goes back to teasing. “God tonight was so hot. I was so horny all night. I pictured you doing what I wanted to please me and make me happy.

You add "I actually almost came when I made you watch the video knowing the affect it would have on you.”

Your hand teasing it more. “Did you enjoy pleasing your Goddess?” 

I moan “yes, yes”. “

"Did you think of me all night and crave me?” you tease.

I moan “yes” again.

You smile and say “Will you do what I want to please me?”

I'm so horny and blurt out "Yes, yes"

You give me a wicked smile and add “even if you don’t really like?”

I look puzzled as you get up and straddle me and go down on the erection and have me enter you. You go all the way down and stop.

You smile and say “You do such a good job with your tongue. I want you to do it again, but this time, I want you to clean me after you finish inside me.”

You see me look really nervous as I moan “no please”.

You take the chain on my nipples and pull it quickly, giving a bit of pain and you frown and say “You don’t want to please your Goddess.” in a playful way.

I say “It’s not that, but, um, but, um”

You smile and say “I’m a fair goddess” as you tease my clamps.

“If you don’t want to do it, just don’t come, but if you do it, you will clean me like a good boy." you tease.

 You see the look in my eye as you start to go up and down on me. I moan “It’s not fair, there’s nothing I can do.”

And you smile broadly and continue to do it. My arms are pinned behind my back as you do it. The rhythm picks up and I try to hold back but can’t. You push down and squeeze and take the last drop from me.

You come up and smile as you’re near my face. “It was so hot knowing all night you had my taste in your mouth and on your nose all night. Now you get the mixture of me and you. I know you’re not a big fan of this, but it will please your goddess. Do you understand?”

I nod as I close my eyes and you come up straddle my face and say “Lick me clean.”

You look down and see my eyes are closed and you squeeze a little and say “Look at me while you clean me, it’s so sexy.”

You smile as you watch it all go from you to me. As I get it clean, you take off the clamps which makes the body shudder. You finish, uncuff me and lay next to me.

You kiss my cheek and say “That’s great was incredible, but I have bad news. You forgot to unload the dishwasher” as you giggle.

You kiss me and say “Good thing I have another night out Friday for you to improve.”

Published 
Written by gemstory
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments