Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The hotel 3

"A surprise visit by the receptionist and bellman"

3
4 Comments 4
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
This is a continuation of Clubbing, The Hotel and The Hotel Take 2, by Kayk88.

After Jack and Lisa left the room. I take you into the shower, holding you gently and scrub you down, enjoying your beautiful body. I grab a towel and wipe you dry, placing soft kisses as I go. I lift you into my arms and take you into the bed where we cuddle into each other and fall asleep.

A knock on the door wakes us up. I grab my cell phone and look at the time, it’s just after 9am. I walk to the door, naked with my cell Phone in my hand, wondering who it could be. Opening the door all the way, I look out. Standing there is the receptionist in a short skirt and a white top with a name tag on her shirt, Tina. She is 5'7 with short red hair, thin with small breasts, in her 30's, I think.

She looks at me and opens her mouth to speak, before noticing that I am butt naked. She looks over my shoulder at you in the bed. You are clearly visible from the door. Another guest walks by and looks shocked seeing me naked. I look back at Tina, who is still watching you, looking like a deer caught in headlights.

"Play." I say to you, and tentatively you reach a hand to your pussy.

"Tina, please come in," I offer to her. Cautiously she enters the room.

Tina seems to jump when the door clicks shut.

"What can I do for you?" I ask her.

Tina’s eyes keep darting to you, watching you fingering your pussy. She smiles, forgetting what she came to the room for.

"She is hot to look at, isn't she baby girl," I say to you, as I walk around Tina, my eyes roaming her body.

"Does Baby girl, want a pet to play with?"

"Can I, please?" you ask smiling at Tina.

Tina looks a little uncomfortable, so I reach a hand to rest on her back.

I ask, "Would you like to join her on the bed?" not waiting to be asked a second time she moves onto the bed.

I locked the front door then go into the bathroom after giving you a nod. I pull out my phone and wait. A second later I get a message, it says "Daddy, go to yahoo and turn on the video chat.” I go into Yahoo and open the video chat, and see you have a phone in your hand.

You are laying on your back, hands resting on your head as she licks your beautiful pussy, deep. I sit on the toilet enjoying watching her eating you out. I can hear your moans both through the door and over yahoo. She reaches up to your beautiful tits squeezing them as she licks. As she continues, I see you arching your body, making you moan louder.

As I come out, you and Tina move into the sixty-nine position, with her on the bottom. I move to the chair across from the bed and sit watching you both eating each other out as I stroke my cock. Tina grabs your fine beautiful booty, squeezing it as she licks you even deeper. You finger her wet juicy pussy deep fast, as you keep looking at me.

You smile at me knowing I am enjoying the view. Tina takes a finger into your ass as she licks you deep. I am stroking my cock as I watch you finger her pussy deep. Taking the monster off the night stand, I toss it to you. You look at me as you catch it and lick the long black dildo before you slap her pussy four times.

Tina has her tongue buried in your pussy licking it fast and deep.

I am enjoying the view as I stroke my cock slowly, admiring the beauty of you and her. You take the monster into her pussy as you lick her clit, pumping her pussy deep and fast. You slam the dildo in deep and fast making her moan into your pussy. Tina slides another finger in your pussy as she licks that juicy pussy.

There’s a knock on the door, and I tell you to keep playing as I walk over to the door.

SaraWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWolff

Opening the door I see it’s the bellman, his name tag says Danny.

"What can I do for you Danny?" I say to him. His eyes look at me, and then flicker in to the room, alerted by the heavy breathing and loud moaning in the background.

Danny is a good looking guy, who looks about 26 years old and stands 6 feet tall. He has a crew cut and seems like a stand up guy. He says, "Is Miss Tina here? The manager is looking for her.” He looks again into the room trying to see past me.

I open the door wider and invite him to come in. He walks in and falters. Now he can clearly see the bed, with you and Tina wriggling against each other. He walks towards the bed watching the two of you enjoying each other. Looking lost for words he looks at me, I smile back and ask would he care to join in.

He’s stripped and on the bed before I could finish my sentence. He grabs your waist, as you are on top of Tina, fucking her pussy with the monster. Danny looks at me again, making sure I give my permission. Nodding once more before Danny takes his 8-inch cock and pushing it into your pussy whilst Tina is still licks it. You let out a strangled moan lifting your head from Tina’s pussy as you look deep into my eyes and smile.

Taking the monster out of her pussy, you lower your head again to keep licking and sucking at the pussy beneath you. He grips your waist tightly as he fucks you, pushing his cock deep inside, roughly pounding. I move to the other end and start fucking Tina hard and deep as you lick her pussy. I feel your tongue flicking against Tina’s clit and every now and then you lower your tongue and brush it against my cock as well.

I reach over to your ass, rubbing and slapping it as I pound deep into Tina’s pussy, Danny matching my pace in your pussy. I pull out and tell Danny to lie on his back. Once he has did that I tell Tina to ride his cock. I get behind her, while she grinds up and down on Danny. Leaning down, I kiss her beautiful buns, as I tell you to get over Danny's face and hover, just out of his reach, as he tries to lick you.

You are watching Danny’s dick disappearing into Tina, over and over again, and your empty pussy is dripping, wanting the attention that is so near. I watch as you rock lightly, just over Danny’s face and watch as a drop of your juices falls onto him. Your eyes lock with mine and I tell you to lower yourself and grind your pussy onto his mouth. You moan out at the first lick and ask me if you can cum. I tell you, "NO. Wait,” as I want you to come only when I do.

I reach over and grab the lube, dripping it onto myself then rub it in, leaving a large dollop on the tip. Shoving my waiting cock into Tina’s ass, the fit is tight with Danny’s cock in her pussy and Tina screams out. Danny grabbing her hips so she can’t move away. Together we bounce her between us, when I’m withdrawing, Danny is thrusting.

While I am fucking Tina’s ass, I grabbed the back of your neck, pulling you to me. I kiss you deeply, tongue fucking your mouth as Danny tongue fucks your pussy. I pound her ass hard and deep as I kiss you. Danny is enjoying your pussy too, from the sounds he’s making into it as he licks it deep, as he fucks Tina's pussy hard.

I can feel Tina cumming as she tightens around us, tossing her head back as silent screams rumble in her chest. From the grunts Danny is making it sounds like he is cumming too. I tell you to “Cum" when I am about to fill Tina's ass with my white hot load. I cum with a grunt and you scream each muffled against the other. I pull out of Tina’s ass and she is sprawled on Danny’s chest and you have fallen to the side.

Then the door opens.... and we all look at each other in shock...

Published 
Written by captnick
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments