Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hotel

"I arrive at the hotel..."

6
6 Comments 6
12.9k Views 12.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
The door opens. I can hear it, but the blackness surrounded me. I feel hands on me, guiding me; the spark of electricity tells me it is you. I stop and hear the door close and then hands carefully undress me, leaving me naked in the darkness. I can feel your eyes roaming over me.

You pick me up, carrying me over to the bed and then lie me down. Kissing my head, you lift my arms over my head and with a kiss on each wrist, bind them together and then to the bed. You lift my right foot, kissing the arch when you take the heels off, then bind that too, leaving the rope free. You repeat the process on the left foot before moving back up my body.

I’m confused when you settle on my chest; you slip a ball gag into my mouth, before I feel the rope being pulling towards my head. I panic at the exposed position I am left in, struggling against the ropes as you laugh and pat my stomach.

“Babygirl, you’re mine tonight. Trust me.”

I stop struggling, and try to calm down. You lightly trail a hand over my breasts and plucking at a nipple, when there is a knock on the door. I hear you swear as your weight is lifted off the bed and I hear a foot fall away from the bed. In my mind, I wonder how visible I am, but I’m frozen. I hear the door open, hushed voices that I can’t identify. The door closes and I strain to hear what is going on. I think I can hear two sets of foot falls. I swear I can smell perfume in the air. My heart is racing and I’m still frozen as all my senses are thrown into hyperdrive. A hand runs down my exposed thigh stopping just short of my pussy, it feels different from yours.

I hear rustling further away, and then items are placed on my stomach, a chain, something thick and heavy, something light and thin and something short and thick and heavy. I can hear you making sounds as you reveal each item. I’m mentally trying to place the items when I realise that the hand is still running up my thigh, I’m sure now that there is someone else here, but who? You don’t know anyone in Australia. I start to worry but a voice in my head tells me to trust in you, so I do. I relax and give my mind over to you.

Your hands, the bigger and slightly heavier ones, play with my breast as the other pair roams my lower half. I suddenly remember the mess that my pussy must be and squirm, but you pinch my nipple and tell me to hush.

I feel a thin finger enter my pussy, stirring the left over juices and cum. The finger is removed and a light moan is heard. In my mind, I see a faceless women sucking on the finger that has just been in me. The image is making me wetter than I already am and I gasp loudly into the gag when a tongue flicks lightly up and down my slit.

As the unknown woman starts eating away at my pussy, you suck a nipple into your mouth harshly, sucking hard as you pull away, stretching it out. When it pops free, you pinch it roughly, and then treat the other one to the same punishment. She is giving me pleasure as you send pain through my nipples, and the two sensations meet in the middle causing me to trash at the intensity, as an orgasm starts to build. I feel the chain lift from its place on my stomach and the bite of the clamps as you attach them to each nipple.

The woman’s head is forces harder into my pussy, her nose pressing on my clit, her tongue delves deeper, and I know your holding her to me. The mental image overwhelms me and I cum, screaming behind my gag, flooding her mouth as your smear her face in it.

“Clean up your mess.”

You say to her, your voice hard and I think maybe she wasn’t as welcome as it appeared.

The thin, light object is lifted from my stomach and I hear the whizz of a whip and tense but the sting doesn’t appear. Instead I hear, and feel, the grunt from the face buried between my thighs. The whip, more than likely a riding crop from the sound it makes when it hits flesh, whistles through the air again. Ten times it land against the unknown woman’s body, ten grunts as she licks me clean, and a few tear drops that I can feel, and her head is pulled harshly away.

I feel the blunt tip of the crop caress my face, my neck, before it is lightly brought down on the tips on my pinched nipples, pain blooming.

“Isn’t she amazing.” I hear you say, “I can see why you’d want her.”

This confuses me, do I know this woman?

“Sit,” I hear you say and I know you must be talking to the other woman. “Do not move.”

Then you re-focus your attention on me. I can feel it. The electricity in the air crackles, and I know I’m going to feel pain before I feel pleasure.

The chain is pulled and I cry out into the gag. Something is added to the chain, it feels like another chain, I briefly wonder what it could be before it is pulled taunt and a searing pain is sent through me as you attach the last clamp to my clit. I thrust in the ropes, making it worse, but I can’t seem to stop. You grab my things and hold them still, as I adjust to the new pain. Then you softly lick the swollen encased clit, the intensity shocks me.

“Now you’re clean, it’s my turn,” you say before diving into my pussy.

You lick, suck, probe and finger me til I’m not sure which way is up just that I want to cum so badly.

LauraNoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraNoa

The pain had dulled but each tug on the chain brings it forward and you are enjoying pulling it when I get close to cumming. Just when I think I am going to go mad, you unclip the clit clamp, and the pain is worse, fire running along each nerve, then plunge your hard, thick, cock into me and fuck me fast and rough. The orgasm bursts and the pain and pleasure mix so I’m not sure which one I’m feeling but I don’t want it to stop. When you cum you roar, filling me with hot cum.

You lie on me for a minute as we both try to catch our breaths, and then pull out.

“Clean us,” you order and I hear you sigh at the same time I hear slurping start. When you are clean I hear you sit heavily in a chair and then feel the mouth attack my used and dripping pussy.

“No cumming,” you say, so I push the feelings away as the woman cleans your cum from me a second time.

“Do you want to know who the woman is?” you ask. I nod as best I can.

You pull the bind fold off and I see my friend, Lisa, who was at the club with me tonight between my legs. I blush deeply as she looks up, into my eyes, her tongue still deep inside me.

“She says she followed you from the club. Told me she wanted in on the action or she’d tell everyone. I told her she could join but she had to obey me. She said she was desperate to be with you.”

I watch as Lisa blushes then returns to cleaning my bound body. She too is naked, and the red marks of the crop as viable on her skin. I watch as you cock starts to inflate again, the remaining items on my stomach as a thick long dildo and a bottle of oil. You pick both up and dribble the oil down her ass crack. She startles, and goes to say something but you speak harshly to her.

“You wanted in. I am the master and you will do as I want. You enjoyed your friend in pain, now it’s your turn. Don’t stop licking her. And if she cums, tell me.”

Then you push the monster cock into her ass. She screams out, muffled by my pussy, as you mercily push the cock deep into her ass. You keep pushing until it is deeply buried, with only the smallest bit left out. Lisa is panting, her tears splash down to join my juices, but she keeps moving her mouth and face over my pussy.

You pat her and whisper, “Good girl,” before you quickly pull it out then harshly push it back in.

Lisa is gasping and groaning into my pussy and I almost feel sorry for her, but then again, she blackmailed her way in. Slowly the pain gives away to pleasure as she starts licking harder, moaning as she licks and nibbles.

Your cock is getting harder with each thrust of the dildo. When you’re fully hard you move Lisa over my bound body, telling her to grip the bed head next to my feet as you move her knees to the other side of my legs. Then you thrust your thick, hard cock into my teased, drenched pussy. The feeling is wonderful and I’m glad I have the gag in.

You thrust into me with strength moving me a little each time, Lisa’s poor ass is getting a harsh fucking from the dildo as well. She is making too much noise so you shove my used and dirty panties into her mouth to gag her. The orgasm is building higher than I’ve felt as I watch Lisa’s breast swing over my face. Lisa finally gives in and screams out her orgasm, then collapse on me. You push her off then pound me harder. I am trying to beg you to let me cum but the gag makes it just muffled sounds. I know by the glint in your eye that you know what I want, you love to deny me, and it’s not until you are just about to cum yourself that you let me, with a strangled “cum”, and I fall into the orgasm I’ve been denying for too long.

For a minute neither of us moves. All that can be heard is panting, gasps and moans. Slowly you ease yourself off me, and start to undo the ropes. First, you untie my right ankle from the bedhead; you kiss the red, chaffed skin then slowly move it downwards. Massaging the calf, then the thigh to ease the pins and needles, you unwrap the remaining rope. You do the same with the left leg, lowering it slowly not to jar the stiff joints. Then you release my hand, rubbing them to return circulation, kissing the wrists and bringing them down to my side. You sit me up, and then move behind me, resting my head on your chest as you pull the gag out of my mouth.

All the while, I have been watching you, watching as you care for me. Looking in your eyes to see the concern as you gently free me. Seeing you smile as your rub the stiffness away and kiss the red skin.

Lisa moans from the floor, breaking the tender moment. You reach a hand down to pull her up. Her ass is still stuffed and I laugh gently at the inch of black rubber that protrudes. She doesn’t seem bothered as she just the cuddles into us, all three of us resting in the afterglow.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door…

Published 
Written by KayK88
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments