Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hypnotist--Chapter One

"Alice is hypnotized and seduced by Robert. Then, she has some fun with Robert and his friends."

5
4 Comments 4
21.9k Views 21.9k
855 words 855 words
It was 9:30 PM, later than Alice had thought. Still, she wanted to have some fun tonight. She slipped on a slinky black dress and some black stilettos, and headed out the door. Outside, it was warm and cozy for an October night. Not a hint of wind. She called a taxi, and climbed in, taking out her compact mirror for one last glance.

Alice wasn't supermodel pretty, but she was considered attractive by her peers. She thought her pale skin was nice and clear, without a hint of a freckle. She had long, straight dark hair, and green eyes. Alice was slender too, but she had worked hard for that body. Hours of jogging and weight-lifting each day gave her the perfect body she had now.

The taxi rolled to a stop at her favorite club. It was a bit dingy on the exterior, but on the inside it was paradise. She opened the club doors and weaved in and out of the throngs of people, heading straight for the bar. It was half-price night, and for that she was glad.

She ordered a martini, and drank under the pulsing lights and deafening music. The next thing Alice knew, the martini was drained. She ordered another, and then another, until she felt tipsy enough to dance like crazy. Alcohol usually wasn't as strong on her, so the three martinis made her drunk enough to party, but sober enough not to do anything too risky.

As she danced, she couldn't help but notice a tall, handsome blond man in the back. Alice smiled at him, and was thrilled when he smiled back. She felt a flutter in her stomach as he walked towards her. 

"Hey. I'm Robert." He said with a smile. He held his hand out, waiting.

"Oh...uh..I'm Alice." She stuttered, shaking his hand. 

"So...how old are you?" He asked bluntly. Alice realized at once that this was a bit strange, but she answered him anyway. There was a strange aura about Robert that made it difficult to think clearly, and she was already becoming attracted to him.

"I'm 22. How old are you?" Alice said, looking down at her hands.

"I'm 25. Not too old, am I?" He said.

Suddenly, he placed a finger under her chin to lift it up. Alice's eyes met his, and at once she was hooked. His eyes were fascinating. They were deep blue, an almost purple shade. In his eyes though, were swirls of sparkling silver. They took her deeper and deeper...and deeper...until the only thing she could see were those beautiful eyes.

MiaFerarra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFerarra

The club disappeared, the people were gone. She could only see the eyes. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she felt something wrong, but she simply didn't care at this point. Alice wanted those eyes, she wanted to stay in them forever. Robert's voice was also there; it seemed far away and distant, yet as if it was right there in here ear, as if she has known that voice all her life. 

It said, "You are under my total control, young Alice. You are mine, and you shall be my slave forever. Sleep now, my dear slut. Sleep...sleep...sleep" 

Robert's voice droned on the same way over and over, and finally, her eyelids began to droop. As much as she hated to let go of those gorgeous eyes, she was much too tired to keep her own eyes open. Alice wanted to obey it, that persuasive voice. The more it told her to sleep, the more she wanted to; the more she believed it was the right thing to do. She closed her eyes completely, and fell into a deep, peaceful slumber.

When Alice awoke, she found herself slightly dazed and disoriented. She looked around, and saw that she was in a large, luxurious bedroom. She was naked, and laying on a large, comfortable bed with silk sheets. Alice's mind felt foggy, but it was like a very pleasant trance. Her eyes then fell on the three people standing in the room. There was Robert, whom she briefly remembered from the previous night. Her memory was muddy and unclear, but Robert was just as sexy as she faintly recalled. He was stark naked too, a fact that both shocked and pleased her. The two others were another man and a woman.

"Hello," said the woman, smiling sweetly. "My name is Grace. This is Daniel, and you've already met Robert, haven't you?"

"Hi...what is this place?"Alice asked, gesturing around her.

"This is my mansion, sweet love. It's also your castle; the palace that you will serve from here on out." Robert said, striding toward her.

He held an object in his hands...a large, shiny black vibrator. Alice wasn't quite sure she wanted this, but oh! Robert had already placed it on her clit. She immediately arched her back, moaning as the vibrations got sweeter and more powerful. Alice was just about to climax, when suddenly the vibrations stopped.

Robert smirked, and said, "There will be plenty of that later. First, we must get you to The Theater."
Published 
Written by yummiilily
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments