Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Instructor - Lesson 1

"I learn my first lesson about paying attention from my Sensei"

19
5 Comments 5
15.5k Views 15.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
“I gave you clear instructions and you didn't do what I asked.” He said.

“What do you mean? I...”

“Who do you think you are talking to? If you think I'm just some common teenage boy then I'll fucking leave right now. Not only have you disappointed me but you've forgotten the only rule I've given you so far. How do you expect to make this work if you can't even remember one simple rule?”

“I'm sorry Sensei.” I said. I was standing at attention but I already felt my body betraying me. I was warm and my body tingled. Why was I here? I had never done anything like this before. Nothing about this was right. I should be running out the door but instead I was standing here at attention and waiting for him to yell at me again...and loving it.

“I told you to wear the shirt, the jeans, and pink panties but I never said anything about the bra! Why are you wearing a bra?” He paused, waiting for an answer. I didn't know what to say. Was he serious? Did he actually expect me to wear this shirt without a bra? If I did there would be absolutely nothing left to the imagination. If I wasn't wearing a bra with this shirt I may as well be topless. I guess that is what he wanted. Something about it was both repulsive and interesting. I could feel his eyes lingering on my body.

“Take off the bra.” He commanded.

“Yes Sensei.” I said. A simple command. I shouldn't do it but the thought of giving into that command was sending waves of desire up my spine. I lifted my shirt but he shouted, “NO! Not like that. Remove it without taking off your shirt.”

I obeyed. I reached up and unclasp my bra and then I pulled off one shoulder and then the next and finally pulled the bra down the front of my shirt. I felt my breasts naked and bare under the shirt. My little budding nipples pressed out just begging to be seen. I felt his eyes on them. I knew he was looking. I straightened and thrust my chest out with my arms down by my sides. The tight shirt pulling across my nipples, exciting me, and making me wish he would touch me.

“Good girl. This excites you I see. I remember that shirt from the first day you were in the crowd. I could see every single detail of the black bra you wore under it and I knew if you weren't wearing a bra it would be amazing to see what your firm young breasts looked like under it. Now I know and I'm not disappointed.” He said moving in close behind me. I could feel his breath on my neck. I could smell him. I wanted his hands on me and I writhed like a snake.

“What are you? I've never seen a girl so eager before. Are you really this much of a slut?” He asked. I didn't answer and so the next thing I knew he had a fist full of my hair in his hand and he had my head jerked back and my body fell with it. I screamed out in pain but I also thought it was the most wonderful sensation I had ever experienced. “I asked you a question and you'll learn that when I ask a question I expect an answer and I expect it to be followed by the proper respect!”

“Yes Sensei...yes, I'm a slut. I'm a slut Sensei.” I said between the pain.

He pushed his body against my back and I could feel his muscle. He grabbed my hips and pulled my ass into his crotch and I could feel his erection through my jeans. I moaned desperately and waited for him to use me. Instead he pushed my upper back and I doubled over. I felt humiliated but vulnerable and my ass stuck up in the air like some cheap porn tart waiting to be fucked.

“Now you are going to learn what happens when you disobey me.” He said.

I heard the unmistakable sound of leather sliding through belt loops and the small sound of his belt buckle shaking as he pulled the belt around his hand like an old school teacher ready for the paddle.

“Place your hands as flat on the floor as possible but keep your legs straight. Whatever you do, don't bend your legs, it will only be worse for you.” He ordered.

I placed my hands flat on the floor but had to open my legs a little to keep them straight. I think he knew this would happen.

MaggieSUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieSUN

I think he knew the effect that would have. I didn't. How could I? My parents had never spanked me in my entire life. In fact I had spent most of my life being completely spoiled and living out my childhood in complete boredom. What would it have been like if my parents had spanked me? Would I be here with him now? Would I have my legs open like a slut waiting to be spanked?

Then the leather strap hit my ass. I felt it through my entire body! I screamed out and tried to keep my legs straight but it was hard. I wanted to cry. The leather hit again and this time my knees moved but I managed to keep them straight. The pain was like a swarm of bees that started from behind me and flew through my body and ended in my teeth. I replaced my hands on the floor and braced myself.

“I didn't want to punish you but you need to learn that pleasure and pain go together. If you want pleasure then you'll do exactly as I say and never question me but if you want pain then all you need to do is disobey me. Now don't bend your knees again.”

The belt flashed across my little jeans covered ass and this time the leather hit squarely between my open legs. I dropped to the floor and screamed out in pain. I quickly tried to recover and push myself back up with my palms down but he was already kneeling over me.

“Take off your jeans. I warned you. Now it will hurt worse.” He said through gritted teeth.

“Sensei, how many more? Please Sensei. Please.” I begged. I didn't want that pain again.

“That is exactly what I wanted to hear. I tell you what. If you take off your jeans and your shirt and crawl across the floor to me like a little kitten and lick my feet then I'll only give you one more. Can you do that? Can you make like a little kitten and lick my feet?”

“Yes Sensei.” I said.

I was more than turned on as I removed my jeans, I was shaking. My entire body trembled with the idea of crawling almost naked across the floor only to worship at his feet. I glanced at him and saw he was full erect and touching himself as I undressed. Something about this both bothered and excited me. I peeled off the little green shirt and bared my breasts to him for the first time. He moved his hand over his bulging erection faster. He was big, that I could see through his pants. He was big and hard and ready to fuck. Would he fuck me? Yes, I was his slut. I was a little kitten for him. He could have my pussy and fuck it any way he liked.

I stood for a moment in my pink panties and let him look at me and then I slowly dropped to my hands and knees. I crawled but with my hands out and like I imagined a little kitten would crawl. I put my little pink panty covered ass into the air and wiggled it for him. I purred and crawled and watched as he removed his erect cock from his pants. He was huge! It was thick and tanned and he obviously trimmed it neat.

I made it to his feet and as I kissed them I could hear the sound of his hand on the skin of his cock, jerking and jerking. I was so wet I could have cum just kissing and licking his feet. I looked up, ready to suck his cock if he asked me to.

“Don't...don't...oh...yeah...don't stop.” he said. He was going to cum! I could tell. I kept licking and sucking and then I heard him groan and I felt the unmistakable hot and sticky sensation of his cum across my back and ass. He groaned again and moved around me a little and made sure to cum all over my panties. He came in waves of moaning and grunting and there seemed to be a never ending supply of his gushing hot love juice. It sprayed all over my panty covered ass until you wouldn't have been able to tell what was my juices and what was his. I was soaked. My back and ass completely covered.

“Stay down there. I want you to stay like that until I tell you to get up. I don't want you to move.” He said.

I stayed. I wasn't going to move. I felt every muscle in my body freeze for him. I would stay like this forever if he asked. I felt his cum drying on my ass and back. I longed to be able to touch myself but didn't dare move. How long would I stay like this? How long?
Published 
Written by lilmissstickykiss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments