Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Kendall Chronicles - Part 4

"A voyeur looks in on Kendall as she plays with her toys"

13
7 Comments 7
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
After my shower, I towel dried my hair, brushed my teeth and dressed in a pair of simple white cotton panties and a camisole. I had fully intended to wait up for Mark, but after lying down on the couch I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of the metal door slamming closed as Mark came in. He did what he always does and walked into the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. I walked up behind him and slid my arms around his waist and rested my head on his back.

“Well hello there. That’s a nice welcome home,” Mark said.

He turned around in my arms and returned my hug. Mark kissed the top of my head and pulled me tightly against his chest.

He sniffed my hair and said, “You smell nice.”

“I took a shower,” I said while resting my head on Mark.

“Were you sleeping?”

“I was trying to stay awake until you came home, but I guess I drifted off.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to wake you.”

“Will you sleep with me?” I asked in a sleepy voice.

“Ohh, let me think. I could sleep alone, or I could sleep in the bed of a beautiful woman who’s wearing next to nothing. I’m thinking I need to clean up fast and get in bed with you before you change your mind,” Mark said.

Mark left to clean up. I walked to my bedroom behind the curtain in the corner. I opened the curtains a little and turned on a dim light. The pale yellow glow crept out into the main living area.

As I stood at the edge of my bed, I pulled my camisole off and tossed it onto a chair in the corner. I pushed my panties over my hips, and as they silently fell to the floor, I looked out the window into the darkness. There was nothing but blackness outside, but my eyes were drawn into the dark. It was as if I was trying to see something or someone.

“You’re beautiful,” Mark whispered from behind me, while kissing the side of my neck.

A smile crossed my lips. They were sweet and endearing words, but I didn’t feel they belonged to me. They were words for lovers. They were words that couples in love say to each other. They were words that I didn’t deserve.

“What were you looking at?” Mark asked.

“I don’t know; just the darkness. I feel like someone is watching.”

“So you stand naked in the window? You should close the blinds.”

“No. I like having them open,” I said.

“How long have you had this feeling?”

“For a while I guess. I thought I’ve seen light in the windows across the street a few times.”

“Seriously?” Mark said incredulously and brought his arms around me and covered my breasts with his arms. “Why haven’t you told us?”

I turned around and faced Mark. The light in the room lit my back causing a reflection of my back and bottom be reflected in the window.

“I’m closing the blinds,” Mark said.

“No. Leave them open. Let them watch. Why are you dressed like that?” I asked and jumped on the bed. I slipped under the white duvet and held it up for Mark. “Are you going to join me?”

Mark glanced at the window and then slipped his boxer-briefs off. He climbed into the bed and pulled me to him.

“I’m sorry,” I said and kissed Mark’s chest.

“For what?”

“For what I said downstairs. When I said you were ‘Quickdraw,’ in front of everyone. I’m sorry.”

“I’m not upset by that. You were just joking around.”

“Yeah but it was at your expense and in front of everyone,” I said.

“Well, even if I was mad at you it’s not possible for me be mad at you for long.”

“Why’s that?” I asked.

“Because your soft breasts are pressing against my chest, and your fingers are in a rather sensitive place right now,” Mark said while kissing my lips.

Mark was right. I was cheating a little. Within seconds of Mark pulling me against him I had started caressing his side and back. I then slipped my hand down between our hips and was stroking his balls and penis. I guess if I needed to beg forgiveness, I might as well try and manipulate the situation to my advantage.

Mark rolled over on top of me and started caressing my cheek. His kiss was soft and tender.

“What am I going to do with you?” Mark asked while slipping his hand to my breast.

“Given our current situation, if I have to come up with suggestions I think you might be hiding something from the world,” I teased.

Mark gave a quick pinch on my nipple and pressed his mouth to mine. My squeal was stifled by Mark’s mouth.

“Mmmm, now who’s the tease? Just one little pinch?” I said while sticking out my bottom lip.

Mark reached over to the night stand and pulled the drawer open. Without taking his eyes off me he fumbled around for a few seconds and stopped. A grin came across his face and a faint metallic jingling could be heard.

“I have just the thing for you,” Mark said with a wide grin on his face.

Mark pulled the treasure he had found out of the drawer and revealed a short length of chain with two clips on it.

“Oh, I’m not teasing.”

Mark wrapped his hand around my breast and started caressing. He alternated between pinching my nipple, caressing, and back to pinching. His lips soon followed, and his teeth nibbled my nipple until it was erect.

The nipple clamps are a silver clip with black rubber on the ends. Once my nipples were fully erect he gently pulled up on the tip of my nipple to stretch it out. Then he slipped the clip under his fingers and slowly let the pressure of the clip squeeze my nipple.

“Ooooooh," I moaned as I opened my mouth wide.

“Shhhhh. Not a sound from you,” Mark smiled.

Mark repeated this process on my other nipple until the nipple clamps were firmly in place, and my little nipples were budding out. Mark’s kept tracing his fingers against the delicate pink skin causing a mixture of mild pain and pleasure.

“Let’s see what other tricks we have in this drawer.”

I lay back with my eyes closed and tried to just breathe.

SophieKit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieKit

The pressure of the clamps seemed to become more and more intense with each second that passed.

Mark pulled out fleece lined handcuffs, a silk scarf and finally a silver clit clip. Mark pushed everything except the clit clip back into the drawer. Again a wide grin came to Mark’s lips.

“No, no, not that,” I protested.

Mark quickly grabbed the chain connecting the nipple clamps and pulled the chain toward him.

A mild pain surged through my breasts, and I quickly sat up to relieve the pressure.

“I said not a sound,” Mark said as he rubbed one of my nipples.

“Uhhhhh,” I whimpered.

“Spread your legs nice and wide.”

Mark positioned himself between my legs and commanded, “Wider. Hold onto the headboard and don’t let go.”

I quickly did as I was told. Mark guided my legs apart until I couldn’t spread them any wider. I felt completely exposed, not just to Mark but to whatever or whoever was out there in the night.

He slipped his finger into my mouth. “Suck on my finger. Make it nice and wet.”

I eagerly did as I was told.

“What you’re doing right now is why I was so quick last night. That little mouth of yours is trouble,” Mark said. “Open,” he commanded and I immediately responded.

Mark drew his wet finger across my lips and down my neck. He stopped at each nipple to swirl saliva on the tip of each and returned his finger to my mouth.

“Again!”

Mark withdrew his finger and positioned himself between my thighs. He spread my pussy lips with one hand and slipped his wet middle finger into my pussy.

“I love how hot your little pussy is. Your soft walls pulling on my finger each time I slip it in and out of you. Squeeze my finger.”

I tightened all the muscles in my lower body and clamped down on Mark’s finger.

“Oh that feels nice. That’s what I want you to do when we fuck.”

Mark’s replaced his finger with his tongue and slowly slid it from the bottom of my pussy up to my clit.

Mark started flicking his tongue rapidly on my clit. It didn’t take long before I was starting to feel the effects of the repeated attacks on my clit and pussy. When I started to orgasm, Mark slipped two fingers into me and lifted up. A moan slipped from my throat, and I quickly turned my face into a pillow and bit down. I was squeezing the headboard with my fingers and my body was arching up.

“I hope you liked that because that’s just the beginning. Try and relax.”

Mark pulled me up onto his lap so my bottom was resting on top of his folded back thighs. His cock was laying on my pussy and stomach. Mark moved his penis to the side and squeezed my clit.

He brought the clip to my lips and said, “The wetter you make this clip the easier it’ll go on,” he said, and placed the clip in my mouth. When he took the clip from my lips a trail of saliva followed and created a bridge between the clip and my lips.

“Now be real quiet,” Mark said and exposed my swollen clit. He opened the clip and slid it into place. A gasp silently escaped my lips as Mark let the clip squeeze against my clit.

“Uuuuhhhh” escaped from my throat, and I pulled against the spindles of the headboard.

Mark took a fingertip and made small circles around the tip of my clit, causing me to squirm. With his cock in his hand Mark started moving it up and down between my pussy lips. He pressed it against the opening of my pussy and pushed lightly and then stopped. Each time he moved his cock, it would bump the clip and send a spasm through my body. Then, all at once, he pushed his cock into my pussy. His pubic bone was pressing against the clip, and a surge shot through my body. I thrashed my head side to side and with my lips clamped shut, a deep purr could be heard.

The thrusts were slow and measured at first. Each thrust ended with the clip being pressed and a murmur escaping from my throat. Mark increased the speed of his thrusts and applied more pressure on the clip. The sensation was overwhelming and moans started to pour from my mouth. I couldn’t keep quiet anymore.

My head was thrashing side to side with each thrust. I started to orgasm in a crushing wave. I was gasping rapidly in an attempt to catch my breath, and I clamped down on Mark’s penis deep inside me. I grabbed the back of his arms and squeezed and held on with all the force I could muster. Mark quickly pulled out of me and pointed his cock at my clit and started to cum. He sprayed his cum onto my clit, pussy and stomach while letting out a deep groan.

Mark released the nipple clamps allowing blood to rush to my breasts causing a deep burning sensation. Then he reached down to my clit and started caressing my swollen clit with the cum he just released onto me. Suddenly he opened the clit clip and the blood rushed to my clit, much like what happened to my nipples. The rush and the caressing caused me to orgasm again.

“Ahhh fuck, stop, please stop,” I grunted, but Mark just kept rubbing my cum covered clit.

I was twisting and turning on the bed and thrashing side to side. One last orgasm started to roll over me causing my legs to start shaking and my arms to thrash out to the sides. I grabbed the sheets and held on as my body contorted in one last spasm.

“Oh please stoppppp stop,” I panted as a deep smile crossed my lips.

I pulled Mark’s hands away from my pussy and pulled him up next to me.

“That was fun,” Mark said while gently caressing my nipples.

“Fuck you. That was fucking torture.”

---

Mark turned me on my side and slid up behind me into a tender cuddle. His hands were on my breasts and his body was pressed against me. I reached between my thighs and placed his penis between my legs. Mark’s breathing soon changed to the sound of sleep and his body relaxed.

As I lay looking out the window into the darkness, I was certain that I could make out the glowing ember of a cigarette across the street. Every few seconds it would glow brighter and fade away.

I shut off the lights and pulled the sheet up over us and stared out the window. I was certain that there was a glow coming from across the street. I could see a shape each time the cigarette was inhaled on.

I uneasily stared out the window at the shadows and finally drifted off into an uncomfortable slumber.

Published 
Written by michk111
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments