Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lesson

27
14 Comments 14
15.7k Views 15.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Join now to listen to this story

“All you need to do to be free is moo Sarah” he says.

Crying, I can’t do it. I want to submit but this is humiliating. Fuck him if he thinks I’m going to moo like some fat cow.

“No” tears stain my cheeks.

“Fine, the punishment continues."

“Please, Sir, let me off this bench” I plead and beg as another forced orgasm is about to hit me.

I can’t take much more. I’m physically and mentally exhausted from being blindfolded, laying on my stomach with my ankles and wrists bound to this fuckin' bench and my cunt walls are hurt and sore from the vibrator inserted inside my soaked pussy, forcing me to cum over and over again.

“Just a little moo” he orders again.

“No” Steadfastly holding my ground.

No way in fuckin’ hell am I going to give in to this or to Him. “I’m no cow or any fuckin’ farm animal Sir” I angrily emphasize in a breathless tone.

Sweat now matting my hair; my legs shaking uncontrollably from the orgasms slamming into me; wave upon wave rippling every muscle.

I continue to cry. “Why are you doing this to me?” Why?” I question, still bucking his authority.

“Serving me as my sub means serving me, do you understand that Sarah?" He sternly asks.

"Only one of us can be in charge." He calmly states.

Nodding yes, but barely coherent and yet enraged at the same time. Never have I ever experienced anything as humiliating as this in my life. Fuck this!

Suddenly his body weight is on me. Oh shit! I panic. I feel my ass cheeks spreading.

“Moo Sarah” he demands. “This is your last chance.”

My lips go dry and my throat tightens. What do I do? Do I just give in? Say a simple moo?

I know he just needs to hear it. I remain silent and stubborn. He just can’t claim my ass this way. This isn’t how it’s supposed to be.

Suddenly I feel his fingers between my thighs dipping into my river of flowing juices and cum. My body tenses as the tip of his cock and fingers slide up and down in my wet slick cunt folds coating and lubricating his cockhead. Drenched fingers push in my virgin hole opening up my tight channel.

“Oh God, please not like this” I desperately beg.

“Moo Sarah and I stop."

I nod no. I just won’t or can’t. Something inside me prevents me from being able to give in. I weep uncontrollably.

The pressure. The pain. I cry out as I feel him enter. Seering and burning raw, my entire ass on fire as I feel his cock slowly pushing in, filling me completely. Inch by inch he penetrates, torturously stretching me. My body accepts his invasion and opens for him. The vibrator still doing its job, forces me to cum. I moan and writhe. I want to buck him off me. I can’t. He’s strong and powerful. I clench my ass and cunt when I climax, gripping his cock. I am limp, panting from fatigue and he is wearing me down emotionally.

“I'll pull out right now if you moo Sarah” he reiterates. Strattling my body; his cock now fully buried in my ass.

Its a battle of wills and its only one word I need to say to end this entire situation. The conflict in my mind overwhelms me and somehow, him taking my ass seems easier than following a small directive.

I lay silent with tears slipping down my cheeks.

He begins to fuck me. Slowly at first, and I am forced to submit to Him. Part of me torn and pissed off as hell, the other part of me overjoyed that I am finally understood. He has known all along what I need.

“I’m fucking your ass Sarah”

He pumps in and out, fucking me harder and faster now. His hands grip my sides above the hipbone. Deeper he thrusts. I feel his cock in the very depths of me. I am His. He drives his hard shaft in my dark hole, his breaths quicken as he pounds his cock mercilessly into my backside.

SiriToppp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiriToppp

I feel the hot burn as if a fireplace poker was shoved in my asshole, my cunt so achy from cumming. I feel completely broken down. His throbbing cock is engorged. He groans and I sense he’s going to cum soon. I feel taken, possessed and yet a murky mess of emotions. I want him to cum yet at the same time, I’m hurt and disappointed that he has taken my ass this way and I blame myself. All I had to do was willingly surrender control and I just couldn't. Now, I've given my ass to Him in a way I never thought possible.

His movement slows, I know, its time. His cock pulses inside my ass walls, saturating it with his cum. I’m sure I have marks and bruises on my hipbones as I feel his fingers dig in as he grunts his release. His body collapses on my back. His sweat mixed with mine.

“I can’t breathe” I barely utter as I am crushed beneath him.

Slowly he eases his cock out of my ass. I feel his cum oozing out. My tears won’t stop.

All of sudden the blindfold comes off, the bindings are released and I am free. I lay there not moving a muscle; too weak and too tired. His hand reaches again between my sopping thighs and removes the vibrator. His hand holds my elbow and helps me up and off the bench. My legs are jello and I can barely stand.

Using his body weight as support, I lean on him but can’t make eye contact. I am upset and withdraw into myself. He pulls my face up to his and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back but I am numb. A million thoughts are running through my mind; my desire and wanting to serve. I crave to please Sir but I couldn’t humiliate myself or give in to a simple request to moo.

I climb the stairs to the master bathroom and turn on the shower. I feel the need to escape and the hot water hits my weary body. The glass shower doors open and he comes in to join me. He gives me a hug and deep kiss. I hug back, my arms wrapped around him, clinging hard like a lifeline.

“I’m afraid” I whisper.

“Why Sarah?” he quietly asks in my ear as he’s embracing me as the hot water bears down on our bodies. I hardly feel it. I know we are soaked but I am so off-balance and feeling out of control of my emotions, the shower could be flooded and I don't think I'd even be aware.

“I’m lost and don’t know anything anymore” my voice sounding distant and removed.

“Lost how? From being a dominate person in your own life to becoming my sub?” He asks still holding me close.

“I just couldn't understand why you would humiliate me by asking me to moo, yet I couldn't do it. I wanted to, but then you’d be controlling everything. If I lose control then where am I?” I shake my head in anguish and despair.

“Right next to me, by my side, where you belong.” He answers with confidence.

We kiss and I feel enveloped in love. The heat of the water relaxes my body, washing away my trepidation to ask the questions I dread to hear the answers to.

My anxiety takes over. “What if you disappear Sir? Go? Leave? Then what?” my insecurity I hate to show, transparent and visible.

“Where would I go? You’re all I ever wanted. You are your own person, but also my sub. When I tell you to do something, don’t you think I have a reason and have thought it out first?" He asks, staring down at me with desire in his eyes.

“Yes Sir I do. I do trust you. I just don’t trust myself to let go. To lose the control I’ve held onto for so long in my life.” I confess in a shaky voice.

“It will take time to break you out of your controlling ways, but I am determined and I will do it, and then you will see how wonderful life can be.”

"Ok Sir." I answer. "I will try and I do believe you."

Wracked with tears, my body trembling, I ask the final questions I most fear in life to dare ask. "You won't give up on me? Abandon me? I couldn't go through another loss in life.”

“Promise” and with that one word, I knew in my soul I have found my One.

Published 
Written by sarahld30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments