Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Man of My Dreams

6
6 Comments 6
16.8k Views 16.8k
945 words 945 words

I had dated several men in the past but none could satisfy me the way I wanted to be satisfied. Everyone I dated was just into vanilla sex and I wanted so much more.

I decided I am not going to waste my time with anyone unless they have the same taste in sex as I do. A friend of mine said they knew someone that I might like in that he had the dark hair and blue eyes that I loved. She said he is not like the usual guys I dated. I said great I didn’t like the usual guys anyway.

So he calls me and we agree to meet at my favorite Italian restaurant . I get there and I spot him right away tall shoulder length black hair and blue eyes I could get lost in.

I can tell from the moment I see him I want to fuck him. We sit down in an dark corner. We start the usual small talk that every first date engages in. It is going pretty well then I decide I am just going to tell him what I like. Why waste my time if he is as boring as all the rest.

I said “ Connor can I be honest with you?”

He responds “Of course by all means always be honest with me.”

“ I am very attracted to you and I want to fuck you but I want you to top me.” I reply.

Now every time I have told this to another man he has looked confused or made some comment like yeah I’ll be on top tonight. Not Connor he gets a very serious very sexual look on his face.

“Ok but it starts right now you must obey me in all things tonight no matter what I ask or you will be punished.” he states boldly.

I immediately start to get wet knowing this is the man of my dreams. I tell him yes a little breathlessly. He has the most beautiful fingers I have seen on a man they are large and long and delicate at the same time. Conner notices me staring at his hands.

“What are you thinking?“ he asks.

“I am imagining what your fingers would feel like inside me.” I tell him a little breathlessly.

‘Lets find out.” Is his quick reply.

He starts rubbing my thigh back and forth going up higher each time. It is making me so wet.

“You have got to stop I am getting so wet.” I tell him.

“but I thought you wanted to know what my fingers felt like inside you.”

“No you have to stop or I will cum if you touch me pussy.’ I plead with him.

“ that is what I want from you and you must obey.” he commands me.

He slowly moves his hand up my dress, he roughly yanks my panties out of the way and starts fingering me as he strokes my oh so very hard and wet clit.

It is taking everything I have not to cry out in this restaurant which is turning me on even more I think .

NinaLuke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaLuke

He leans over and whispers in my ear

“ you know you are going to be punished for telling me no.”

That sends me over the edge I cry out as I cum all over his hand not caring if anybody is watching or not.

Once I can think clearly again I notice how hard Connor is , it looks like he pants are about to bust open and I smile. I reach over and start rubbing his cock. I knew I had to have him in my mouth.

“Get down on your knees.” he commands me.

I did it so quickly I almost knocked our drinks over I wanted him in my mouth so badly . I start to undo his pants and he tells me not to use my hands to keep my hands by my sides.

So I use my mouth to undo the zipper and then there is his huge cock right in front of me. I lick it from the base of the shaft to the tip over an over.

The desire to touch him with my hands almost overcomes me but I remember not to. Then I take his cock in my mouth and start sucking as my head bobs up and down trying to take all of him in but I cant he is just too large.

He grabs my head and forces himself all the way in my mouth and down my throat as he gags me with his cock.

I cant breath but he is moaning above me I and don’t want him to stop he gags me over and over and then when I think I cant take it anymore his hot cum fills my mouth and I swallow it slowly savoring the taste of him.

When I look up the waiter is standing there watching I don’t know how long he was there but I can see that he liked what he saw.

He hands Connor the check.

“Your one lucky guy.” is all he says.

“ You could be too come to my house when you get off tonight.” Connor replies.

Then writes his address down on a napkin and gives it too him . Then he turns to me and says

“ Let me take you home where I can punish you properly.”

I am feeling so many emotions right now terrified, embarrassed and my pussy is throbbing with desire at the same time. I have never been happier than I am right now and the night has only just begun…….

Published 
Written by Susan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments