Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mechanic, reds revenge.

"How can you touch if your hands are tied?"

2
0 Comments 0
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I approach the burger van where Lynn works at lunchtime “I have something to show you if you’re interested Lynn” I ask her.

“What is it” she asks looking puzzled.

“Be at the same place as last time at 2.30pm and you will find out won’t you “I say with a grin.

I meet her 2.30 pm outside the back workshop, over her shoulder was a brown bag, she looked around to make sure no one see’s then asked if we can go inside. I let her in then lock the big doors behind us and turn on the lights, in the middle of the workshop there is a golden brown 1982 GMC High sierra complete with chrome Bull Bars on the front and matching side steps. I have to admit, it was a thing of beauty.

Lynn was open mouthed and goggle eyed when I turned to face her, she rushed over and began to stroke and run her hands over it, taking her time and walking all the way around she touched it and admired it.

“It’s a friend’s, he asked me if I could jack it up and inspect it before he buys it from an importer, I thought you might like to see it before it goes back in the morning”.

Grinning from ear to ear she dropped her bag and hugged me tight. ”Thank you for thinking of me, I feel so special” We begin kissing, frantically, passionately, I love the feel of her full lips on mine, our tongues meet and play, her hands are all over me, I can sense the eagerness in her.

Her lips mash against mine, her warm cheeks on mine, sexily she starts kissing my neck and ears sending me into a sexual frenzy, I run my hands over her breasts and down to her waist and roughly pull her in closer.

“I want your cock in me” She quietly whispers into my ear, her hands are on the front of my work dungarees, 1 by 1 she releases my buttons allowing them to fall to the floor, before I know it a hand is in my pants and rubbing my cock whilst another is on my bum pulling me into her, I groan into her neck, she starts wanking and caressing my cock, she tells me my T-shirt is in the way so I take it off. Lynn runs a hand down my chest and on to my shaft using 2 hands to pleasure me, 1 cup’s my balls as the other plays with me.

“Close your eyes and let me treat you to something special” She says.

My eyes close as I wait to be devoured. Lynn first places 1 of my hands on the cold Bull bars then the other, I quiver with anticipation and goose bumps raise up all over my body. I hear a funny sound like a zip, I hope it’s her jeans, then another zip, my curiosity is peaked, finally in 2 swift moves I feel both wrists are tied to the bars.

I shoot my eyes open to find Lynn smirking at me”. I told you last time we should change roles, now be a good boy and stay quiet, I promise you won’t regret it of you do as I tell you” Lynn kisses me on the lips and picked up her bag.

“I will be 5 minutes, no one can get in so no one will see you except me, please be patient and you will be richly rewarded” She saunters to the toilets behind me and is gone.

“Close your eyes and don’t open them until I tell you to” She shouts on her return.

I nod and obey.

“Now open them”

She stands in front of me like a warrior queen, her sumptuous body poured into a glossy dark red corset with flowing flame red hair, dark eye makeup and lips to match, her legs are encased in black stockings and her womanhood is hidden seductively behind a pair of black lace knickers.

My dungarees are around my ankles whilst my naked torso rests against the metal frame, I am strapped to the bull bars, a zip tie on each wrist. Powerless to stop her stroking and caressing my rigid cock.

“If you break free you can have me” Lynn teases.

Casually she removes her knickers, pulling them down agonisingly slowly to reveal her mass of short tight curly red pubic hair, stroking them and curling them in her fingers, the middle finger of her right hand slips between her pussy lips as she begins to excite her clit, my eyes are fixed on her movements as she makes sure I can clearly see her persuading her body to spring into life, then she sits on the grey plastic chair directly in front of me, her legs open and her vagina on display.

“Maybe you need some encouragement my slave”.

She dips 2 fingers inside herself and slowly withdraws strands of her love juice stretch from her fingers to her enticing hole; she buries her fingers deep to the knuckle then takes them out for me to view.

I struggle and try to pull myself free of my bonds, I wrench and wriggle but to no avail, I sigh in despair as she smiles at me, pins and needles in my fingers tell me I might have tried too hard in my attempts.

Violeta_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Violeta_Gray



Lynn leans to her right and picks up my lunch box and rummages through it. “Shame, I wanted a cock but this will have to replace you” She pulls out my chunky carrot. Sliding down the chair a little she spreads her legs a bit wider, gently and tantalisingly she caresses her clit with the rough carrot, stroking it up and down, her eyes half close and her breathing is laboured as it deepens. I can see the carrot wet by her, when it is coated by her lubricant she spins it around and places at her entrance. She looks at me in the eye then proceeds to insert it into herself, I can see her pussy lips stretch and spread around it as it disappears; my lunch is now her sex toy as she fucks herself with it, slowly but deliberately she plunges it deep in a steady rhythm, with a grin she starts to moan and groan like a whore, taking the carrot all the way out to show me how wet she is and to let me see her fluids string out of her pussy, “I wish this was your cock, don’t you wish it was your cock fucking me” she says huskily.

That is enough; I am now the fucking Hulk, Hulk break puny straps.

I push my elbows on to the bars and use them as a pivot point, Lynn’s eyes are on me as I grunt with effort, I grit my teeth hard, with all my strength I push my elbows back and my hands forward, the straps dig me, my fingers tingle.

Crack, snap.

Success, my right hand is free, I’m dizzy my head is spinning; blinking profusely struggling to regain my composure and reach across to pull the strap from my left wrist, I somehow manage it but fall to the floor on my knees.

I am on all fours in front of her. Lynn stands up and tells me to stay there like an obedient dog. I obey her orders, she places the carrot inside herself and on removal she instructs me to lick and suck it clean, greedily I attack it, slurping and sucking it, the bitter taste of her fluid fills my mouth. Lynn pulls it away and once more she fucks herself with it, I watch it disappear like magic and reappear, shiny and coated with her juices, her breathing is rapid and shallow.

“Open your mouth dog” My mistress orders me, she allows me to lick it clean for her, then grabs a handful of my hair and forces me onto her mound.

“Lick me clean, lap at pleasure centre until I am finished with you” Easily I find myself between her thighs, my tongue glides across her clit and deep into her flesh, I force my tongue into her hole, all the while my queen is grinding her clit against my nose. Her hand is hurting my hair but my wish to please her is greater.

Low sounding moans from above me fill my ears, deep sighs and deeper breaths, she rocks against me, a shiver passes over her and a stream of her orgasm washes into my waiting mouth and over my chin, her body jerks and she thrusts her hips into my face sweetly crushing me.

Lynn yanks my head back to stare at me, “I am not yet satisfied, and I require your cock to quench my lust”.

Pulling me up to my feet she grabs my cock with her right hand to make sure it’s firm. Leading me to the bull bars she turns and places her left hand on them, she bends at the waist, placing my cock between her thighs from behind.

“You are a beast, when I inform you to you will fuck me like the beast you are”.
 
Now both her hands are in place and her wish is my command.

“Begin beast, you can now finish your chore” Her pussy welcomes me easily into her, my queen is wet, I hear a sigh as I slowly drive myself in, gradually I get faster, gradually I get harder, gradually I push deeper and more aggressive.

She pants and groans as I gorge myself on her loins, my balls slap at her thighs as my hands hold the bottom of her corset for leverage. I feel her clench on me; my shaft is tight in her.

”Plant your seed in me” She tells me.

A few moments later I grunt and thrust hard against her, my cum spurts into her, long jets shoot from me as I feel myself ejaculate.

I withdraw and rest my chin on my chest as I get my breath back.

Lynn turns and faces me; her breasts have popped out of her corset. ”I know when you have cum in me; I feel you throb and I like it.”

We embrace and kiss like lovers, my flaccid cock on her wet pubic hair, I can run my hands over her beautiful body once again, curves and dips, the perfect figure.

“I’ve been looking forward to our meeting, I’ve had these clothes in a bag for 2 weeks waiting for you to ask me to come back here again” She kisses me firm on the lips then breaks way.

“I have to get cleaned and changed, your cum is starting to dribble out and down my legs, as much as I like it, I can’t leave it there”.

With that she turns to do what she has to do.

Published 
Written by vance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors