Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Meeting

12
8 Comments 8
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Cassie stared at the keyboard. Her throat tightened, her anxiety rose. She leaned over the table with her fingertips rubbing her temple on the side of her face. She knew she had to do it. Cassie clicked the mouse, opening up the internet waiting for her home page to load. Cassie’s heart sank, dread filled her because what she was afraid of was there, or more like not there at all; an empty inbox on the social network site she belonged to.

Fuck, she thought.

It had been sixteen days since she heard from him. A million thoughts were running through her head. Where was he? What the hell was going on? They either emailed or instant messaged everyday for four months, and all of a sudden he just “poof” disappeared. It wasn’t like him.

Maybe he was scared of the emotions that were happening? They were getting closer each time they talked. A strong bond forming, maybe he just couldn’t deal. Was he already tired of her and moving on with another woman? A family emergency perhaps? Or did he have a fishing accident?

She knew the swells could get rough where he lived, but he was experienced and always took every safety precaution on his boat. Cass felt ridiculous that she was tempted to start checking the obits just to make sure his name wasn’t listed. Since their relationship was purely online, if anything did happen to him, its not like anyone would know to contact her. It was so hard not being in the loop of what was happening. Of course, him living 3000 miles away was also of little assurance in her mind. She couldn’t just drive to his place, rap on the door, and check that he is physically okay with all his body parts in place and in fine working order. The fear of not understanding what happened, or if it was something she did to drive him away, like all men before him, was consuming her waking moments and permeating her dreams.

For the first time in her life, with this man she never met in person, she felt loved, appreciated, and wanted, not just sexually, but wanted entirely; the whole package; the good and the very dark, difficult parts of her personality.

Most of her life, men told her about their relationships and sought her out for advice or to vent to her and bend her ear. She wasn’t looked at as a woman with passionate needs or one to fall in love with. Men in her life either liked her as a confidant or worse a casual fuck but in either case they always fell for others. Cass got used to it and was always happy for her friends even though deep inside she longed to be thought of and looked that way in a man's eye. Cassie was relatively pretty, not movie star or anything spectacular, but could hold her own; at least she thought so. She knew she was emotionally damaged and so men just thought of her as a cool friend and didn’t bother to dig past the sarcasm and humor. Except Him.

So she slowly tried to trust for the first time and He breached her defense walls brick by brick, breaking her down, stripping her emotionally and now he disappeared like all the others. She should’ve known this would happen. Damn herself for not holding the emotional fort in place. Men and abandonment seemed to go hand-in-hand in her life. Cass was always smart enough and detached enough from men to be able to pull back when it seemed too close so something like this very situation would never happen to her again. She was always in the school of thought, better to be alone then hurt. She had enough hurt to last two lifetimes.

Well fuck this, she thought. She might as well go get her daily fix from the near-by coffee place she always grabbed her mocha. Caffeine will help and calm her down some. Cass grabbed her laptop and jumped in her Beemer for the short drive to the quaint neighborhood café.

Cass walked in and eyed the table to set up her laptop. She ordered her large mocha from a young, perky woman. Her chipper attitude almost grated on Cass like nails on a chalkboard but most things irritated her easily before caffeine was running in her veins. The aroma of the espresso, chocolate and steamed milk in her large cup was already lifting her spirits somewhat.

She sat in the chair at the empty table. There weren’t too many customers in the place. She plugged her laptop into the outlet and booted it up. She took a sip and opened up the chat window. A couple offline messages appeared from friends, but not from Him. Cass responded to the messages and opened up a new conversation with her friend Jeannie. Talking to Jeannie help keep the thoughts from drifting to Him. They chatted about the typical day goings-ons. A few more friends noticing she was online, popped in to say hi and catch her up on their lives real quick. Cassie always took interest in all her online friends and laughed hard when Myra was telling her about the slumber party she hosted for her daughter and all the antics that happened. They were wonderful people she talked to and was grateful to all of them and always appreciated their company and laughter shared.

Then it happened. He popped in. She sucked in a breath, couldn’t even feel her own pulse. Cassie was sure she stopped breathing for a moment.

Two words, Hi Sexy
typed in the chat window.

Cassie stared at it. Relief he contacted her and anger that he was gone without any word or sign that he was fine, raged within her. She wasn’t sure what to say in response. Finally, she figured she’d lay into him with full barrels.

Where the fuck have you been? I’ve been worried sick
Cass typed.

She was gearing up for some lame and totally transparent excuse or a wicked fight which right now sounded pretty good.

Right here Cass, I told you I wouldn’t leave you. I haven’t
Don’t turn around 

For a moment total confusion blanketed her. What? No way could he be here! She thought.

Every fiber of her being wanted to do exactly that, turn around; she didn’t. She obeyed and sat still like a statue completely in shock. Her cunt gushed wet and her nipples were so tight and hard that they could’ve cut glass.

Cass felt like a deer in the forest during hunting season. Every sound and movement was amplified. She heard the footsteps behind her coming closer. Cass was sure her heart was pounding outside her chest and anyone within a foot of her would hear it beating so fast and erratic like a child playing a drum set.

His hand rested and gripped her shoulder but she still didn’t dare to turn to see him. She wasn’t sure she could look in his eyes just yet. She had to regain her resolve and keep in control. A single tear formed but no way in hell was she going to break and become a soppy, weak woman in front of him. She knew what she needed from Him and He knew what he needed to give her but damn’d if she’d tell him.

He leaned over, kissed her neck, and whispered in her ear, “I see your hard nipples through your tank top”.

Cassie’s face felt hot. She knew she was beet red. Goosebumps broke out all over her arms making her fine baby hair stand up. His one hand firmly pressed down on her shoulder while the other skimmed her breasts feeling her erect peaks that stood out like tiny mountains. His fingers stroked and flicked them seductively through her top with a few twists and pulls on her nipples as she was planted in the chair. Cassie was oblivious to anyone else in the café. She didn’t care if every patron in the place was watching him playing with her nipples in public. Her lust was beyond rising, more like a nuclear bomb, burning her core so hot that she almost incinerated right there from the inside out.

Please take my breasts out. Fondle, suck, and bite them, Cassie begged in her mind.

Her pussy was so wet her thong panties were soaked. Her clit contracting hard and she pushed her knees together to keep from having an orgasm right there in public.

“Shut down your laptop” he softly ordered in her ear.

With his fingers pinching her nipples through her tank, she couldn’t even think straight. Her hand shook on the mouse as she closed the windows and shut it down. He released her a moment to grab the laptop and put in his carry bag. Without another word spoken, he grabbed her elbow to pull her out of the chair and go with him.

Shit, he could lead her off a bridge right now and she’d follow. Cassie thought.

He led her to the back of the building and slammed her back against the dirty, stucco wall, pressing his body flat into her with his hard cock straining through his jeans. His one palm laid flat against the wall supporting his weight, while his other clutched her throat with his thumb right on her jugular making her wide-eyed and so wet, for a quick moment, she was embarrassed by how soaked she was. Cassie was so wet, so ready for him to take her; all of her. He leaned in; his knee pushed her legs apart and roughly wedged right between them, putting pressure on her cunt. He kissed her hard.

Cassie was on fire, flames engulfing her. She kissed him back as if it was the last kiss she’d ever get in life. Slight moans escaped and the sounds were absorbed by each other as they didn’t break contact. Each was hungry for the other as their tongues met in perfect sync with deep, long kisses that melted her insides. Their tongues danced and probed each other’s mouths and she knew she’d never get enough of him. She wanted to taste Him right here, right now. They finally broke for air for a moment and locked eyes.

He knew what she needed.

Pinned against the wall, he yanked her tank top down to rest under her tits and pulled them out from her bra exposing her full breasts to Him. Cassie’s back slightly arched and the brisk air hit her nakedness, but she didn’t feel the cold, only the explosive heat the two of them generated now that they were finally together.

Bubble_D1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bubble_D1

Her nipples were pebbled and erect with a touch of clear fluid leaking which proved the power he had over her physical body. He gave a small smile of satisfaction that she would be his whore anywhere and anytime he demanded.

Within a split second, he twined a fist full of her hair around his fist and forced her to her knees on the filthy pavement right there behind the building. Cass licked her lips in anticipation as she looked up at Him. She unbuttoned the fly of his jeans and slid them and the waistband of his briefs down his upper thighs. His perfect, hard cock jutted out. She dreamed about sucking his cock so many nights alone at home after their nightly chats and now here he was and nothing was going to stop her from being fed. She craved him and needed this now more than life itself.

Cassie wrapped her lips around his length. The taste of Him was intoxicating like a potent elixir. She kept her mouth still on his cock and felt it engorge in her mouth filling it completely. She moaned softly. With her hair wrapped tight in his fist, he gripped the back of her head and shoved her head down, completely driving his cock down her throat, holding her still, forcing her to take it all, wedged tight, and making her gasp for air. Drool seeped out the corners of Cassie’s mouth and her saliva coated his cock. He pulled her head slightly up to grab a quick breath then plunged her head down again with her open mouth, swallowing his whole cock.

Cassie’s nose was pressed right to the base of his shaft and the taste of him mixed with his musky scent drove her to the brink of lust and want. She was so close to cumming herself and she could feel her cunt juices trickling down her inner thighs under her jeans.

“Look up when sucking your Master’s cock” He said.

Cassie looked up into his eyes. She was gagging as he was thrusting now, moving past her reflex. He groaned. Noises filtered in and out in the alley, an occasional fuck uttered by him or calling her his slut or cunt blurred in her mind. Tears formed and streaked down her cheeks from choking on his cock, ruining and smudging her mascara. She looked like a fuckin’ whore on her knees topless with her smeared makeup and disheveled hair looking like a well used slut.

Grabbing the sides of her head to keep her immobile, he rammed his cock in and out of her mouth fucking her fast and hard. Cassie’s mouth was being used as nothing more than a wet cunt for his pleasure to fuck and abuse. Her throat was raw, and jaw was aching and hurting but she didn’t care, all she cared about was offering her entire self to him to have in any way he wanted. Tears of pain mixed with euphoric joy filled her eyes, stinging them from the bleeding mascara. He slowed his momentum and roughly twisted her hair, guiding her up to the head of his cock.

“That’s right slut, just the head,” He demanded, as he looked down at Cassie, thoroughly enjoying the vision of her full, luscious lips on his slick cock with those soulful blue eyes staring up at him.

Cass sucked the head of his cock gliding her tongue across the tip licking up his pre-cum.

He groaned, “ahhhh …that’s it whore, suck it”

She was spurred on by his words and sucked the head of his cock wanting her reward. Cass was dying to have him cum in her mouth and feel his load slide down her throat.

He was close as she felt his cock swell and his muscles tense. She looked at his face and could see he was going to explode any minute. Cass moaned in excitement. All of a sudden he stopped and pulled her off his cock completely standing her up and pressing her against the wall. Cassie was in a state of shock. She wanted her reward. First time ever meeting her Master and she was dying to have his cum shoot in the back of her throat and thickly coat it.

Cassie’s face was flush and she was breathless. Damn, he was handsome and she was butter inside when he leered at her with a lustful and loving spark in his eyes. Cass wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him into her, holding him like a lifeline, mashing her body into his so tightly she doubted a single sheet of paper would be able to slide between their bodies.

“Turn around and place your palms on the wall” he softly ordered in her ear in a calm, steely voice.

She almost forgot she was in a crummy alleyway near dumpsters and trash with graffiti on the back walls of the buildings behind the coffee house where most likely they were being watched or glanced at by pedestrians passing near on the main sidewalk. Cass didn’t care nor even worry about it. In fact it was kind of thrilling to be in semi-public for others to see her be a slut whore for her man. She was proud to belong to Him.

His hands came around and felt her breasts, playing with her nipples with his breath hot in her ear. She wantonly moved her hips, pushing them out in open invitation and arched her back goading him to fuck her. Lower his hands moved, over her stomach giving her tingles everywhere, until he felt for her waist of her jeans. She felt his fingers deftly unbutton and unzip her jeans, a sensation that will forever be remembered. He kissed the back of her neck giving her shivers and tugged her jeans down.

“Lift your leg” as he eased one side over her heels and then he tapped he other leg to do the same, removing her jeans completely and dropping them in a heap on the ground.

She was practically naked with her cream visibly oozing down her thighs. He slid his hands up her thighs with his fingertips coated in her juices.

“Open” as his he lifted one finger right to her lips and Cass welcomed his finger in her mouth sucking on it and tasting her own passion and want. Moaning more and begging him to fuck her here and now, she was horny and needy as fuck and crazed with lust for him to take her and feel his cock deep inside her wet channel.

He slid her thong aside, dipping his fingers in her sopping cunt.

“Oh God, please fuck your slut” she begged.

He rubbed and pressed hard on her clit and Cass was out of her mind and couldn’t take much more.

“Sir, please let me feel your cock, I need you inside me NOW” she pleaded.

He grinned at her loss of inhibition but she didn’t see his expression since she was facing the grungy wall.

Holding her hips steady, the tip of his cock was right at the entrance and Cass held her breath, waiting for him to lunge. Then she felt it, his head gliding up and down her wet pussy folds. He skillfully pushed his hard cock into her drenched, tight cunt. They both let out a glorious moan at the feeling of his shaft entering her. Her walls gripped his cock and the fit was too perfect like it was always supposed to be like this together. He was working her cunt hard and rough as he increased his rhythm slamming into her pussy in an almost bruising fashion. Cass would be sore as he fucked her with force. Moans and the slapping sounds were reverberating in her ears as his balls smacked against her ass. Sweat beaded on their bodies and their breath was ragged like horses running the track. 

When he reached around and fingered her clit fast in a circular motion once more, she came hard. Her orgasm rocked her entire body and Cass convulsed with her legs quivering. Her palms were red and slightly scraped up from the uneven surface of the building’s wall as she pressed full force against it, using it to support her and hold her up so she wouldn’t fall right there from the intensity of her climax.

The waves and vibrations of her cunt walls contracting around his cock pushed him over and his cock throbbed as he yelled out “fuck” through clenched teeth.

He bent over, biting her shoulder as he emptied into her. Cass threw her head back and pushed her hips into him as his cock pulsed and released, pumping his hot load in her achy cunt, filling her completely. He collapsed on her back, with his body weight on her, forcing the side of Cassie’s face to smash against the wall; both of them panting and trying to regain their normal breathing pattern. She was still holding his cock like a vise in her cunt milking him of all his cum until his cock stopped jerking and twitching inside as he was drained of every drop. He slowly pulled off her body and eased his cock out of her drenched hole.

He turned her around and kissed Cassie deep. He pulled his face away from her and she rubbed her cheek against his and whispered “thank you Sir, thank you” as tears freely flowed from her eyes.

“Aren’t you forgetting something babe?” he asked smiling warmly, looking down at his glistening cock.

Cassie gave a sexy smile and while looking directly in his piercing eyes, got back on her bare knees feeling the uneven pavement cut into her and took his cock in her mouth to clean it. This time he gently threaded his fingers in her tousled hair as she tended to his cock licking and gently sucking it, making sure to clean all their cum and sweat off before he pulled his briefs and jeans back up and buttoned his fly.

She still stood in the stank alley with her exposed breasts hanging out her tank and nothing but a dripping thong, thick cum sliding down her thighs and heels smiling with a glazed look in her eyes and a look of complete contentment and satisfaction.

Without another word spoken, he picked up the carry bag. She tucked her tits back in her bra, pulled her tank back up, bent down to grab her jeans, and slid them back on.

They reached for each other at the same time, holding hands as they walked out of the alley to her parked car.

Published 
Written by sarahld30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments